Naughty Alex Ch. 01: The New Change

Story Info
"Now I want you to be over my knee" I demanded.
1.2k words
3.31
19.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited on the couch for my boyfriend to return from college, paddle in hand. I warned Alex to never get smart with me, and this morning was the last straw. I've never truly set rules and punishments from my baby boy, but looking back at the last few weeks, I clearly need to start.

My head shot up from looking down at the wooden paddle in hand when I heard the door of our apartment open. I heard some sort of bag hit the floor gently, making me know it was Alex. "Alex, can you come in here please?" I asked, well, more demanded.

I watched has Alex walked in the room I was sitting in, and I also watched has he eyed the paddle in hand, and suddenly froze. "Hey, Myran..." He said, looking nervously at the paddle. "What's...What's going on?"

I patted at a clear area on the couch next to me, inviting him to sit. Hesitantly, my boyfriend sat down beside me, not taking is eyes of the paddle I have. Before speaking, I decided to think about how I'm gonna do this.

Punish him and then set the rules, or set the rules and then punish him. Either way, he's getting punished. I cannot let this slide any longer.

"Alex..." I started, nervous. I've never had to punish or set rules for someone before. "We need to talk." I looked at the man in front of me who looked anxious. After not receiving a verbal response, I decided to go on.

"After looking back on the last few weeks, including this morning, I see it is now necessary to set rules and punishments" I explained. I saw Alex's hands fidget. "You have been disobedient and smart mouthing me for a while now, and I let it slide, but I can't anymore. I just can't" I kept going. "Let's get on to it, I am gonna punish you."

I heard a gasp come out of Alex, surprised. I could tell he wanted to say something, but he was to anxious to say anything. "I'm sure you saw this paddle," I said, noticing Alex biting his lip. "I believe you already know what's coming." I never punished Alex, but I know that today wouldn't be his first experience with the paddle.

I place the paddle gently beside me, grabbing my boyfriend's hand gently. "You know you deserve it, baby," I said calmly. I heard him sniffle before nodding. "Now, I want you to be over my knee" I demanded. I watched carefully has he did has told.

Despite being a smartass, he always obeyed when it comes to punishments. This may be because he knows how this goes. He knows if he tried to run off from a punishment, he'd be getting it double, and he didn't want that. I rubbed his covered tush, which was obviously covered by pants and underwear.

I soon took both his pants and underwear off, which caused him to shift. I felt the boy already trembling on my lap. I rubbed his soon to be pink ass. After a few moments of silence and making sure Alex was in a comfortable position, I landed a harsh slap on his bare ass, which made the boy Yelp in surprise.

After another moment, I landed another slap on the same place, earning the same reaction, but with an added whimper. After a few moments of wondering if this was a good idea, and if I was being too harsh on him, I landed down several smacks, hard and fast, on his bare, earning several whimpers and screams.

He deserved this. I was doing him a huge favor.

As smacks came coming down, I decided to lay down some rules. "You know you deserve this, babe" I said, repeatedly smacking his tush, alternating between cheeks. "You've done this to yourself." A minute after, I stopped suddenly. I heard him quietly sobbing over my lap. "We need to get you straighten out, then maybe we can have some fun" I said, giving another harsh slap on his bum.

"Rule one should be never smart off to me, or anyone else" I landed another smack.

"Rule two should be always do as you're told, whether it's what I told you to do or someone else." I landed another smack.

"Rule number three, I am gonna allow anyone who you stay with to spank you if needed, so number three shall be if you get punished by anyone, tell me, this will result in a bedtime punishment, but nothing to serious if you just tell me" I landed two really hard smack down. "But if you don't come clean and tell me that you got punished, and I figure out, you will be punished harsher then you would've if you had just told me."

"Rule four should be no resisting punishments. You know what happens if you do." I started laying down several smacks before stopping once again.

"Okay, get up" I demanded, patting his red butt. He did has told, looking down, ashamed and embarrassed. I noticed he watched has I picked up the wooden paddle. "Bend over the couch" I demanded once more. Not wanting to make this worse than it is, he does so. I smiled at his obedience.

Maybe I should not be so harsh with the paddle. I rubbed his bum. "I'm gonna give you five whacks, each harder than the other" I explained. "it was gonna be 30, but I think you learned your lesson." I soon rubbed his ass with the paddle. "I want you to count them, okay?" All I got was a nod.

After another moment, I raised my hand with the paddle up, and smacked his tush with it.

"One, sir" he said, sounding broken.

I landed another smack, more harsh.

"T-Two sir" he stuttered, after whimpering.

I gave two more harsh smacks.

"T...Three, four, sir" he counted.

I soon warned him that the final and last one was gonna be hard as fuck. I soon swung the paddle down on his behind, making him jump, whimper, and loudly cry. "Five, sir!" He yelled, crying. After this, I placed the paddle down, and gently rubbed his red, slightly bruised bottom.

"You did amazing, baby boy" I spoke, gently pulling him in a hug. It wasn't later til he ended up in my lap and I played with his hard cock. I giggled at this, teasingly stroking it. I heard his moans, making me smirk. I stroked faster, and faster. He became a moaning mess, until I stopped suddenly.

I heard has he whimpered and whined my name. I placed a firm slap on his butt. "It's a punishment, that means I can go any further" I explain. I watched has his face changed to disappointed. Part of me felt guilty for teasing him only to stop. "But, if you are good for the rest of the day, we can maybe have some fun."

I noticed Alex smile, giving me a tight hug before getting up. He was about to pull his pants and undies back up, but I stopped him. "Keep these off. I want to see that punished ass and hard cock, can't do these with these on" I said. "And if I see you have any on, you will be spanked, got it?"

Alex nodded before going upstairs, presumably doing homework.