The Pit Ch. 01

Story Info
Man is chosen to become the perfect breeder.
1.3k words
3.89
5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is more of a setup for this possible story. Will involve monster fucking, CNC, body transformation, breeding, milking, etc.. at some point.

"Fuck I am lost." I say out loud, to no one in particular. I have been wandering out in this wilderness for several hours now trying to find the path again. I stepped off the path for two seconds to try and take a leak then that bear came out of nowhere. At least I think it was a bear. It was large and furry and had clawed feet but I didn't stop to look any closer, I just ran. Although granted, if it had been a bear, it probably wouldn't have given up chasing me so soon. I had felt the creature's breath almost down my neck and a sharp pain in my leg while running away. The thing stopped chasing right after that but I kept running.

I looked down at the ground as I tried to catch my breath. I saw the hole in my pants at the back of my calf was dripping with thick fluid. So that's where it got me. Like most wounds once you see them the pain kicks in, and this one was no different. The throbbing started almost immediately and I could tell my calf was already swollen. I reached a hand down to pull my pant leg up and what I saw took me off guard. The wound wasn't a slash or bite but what looked like an oversized sting. The bump was easily the size of my fist and the hole in the top leaking the thick fluid was about the size of a quarter.

"What the fuck was that thing?", I say. Past my foot I see my shadow and it has stretched out behind me quite a ways. I realized the sun was starting to sink beneath the trees. Shelter was gonna need to become a top priority soon. Especially with weird bears that can sting you out in the woods. I look around and see a very large tree that appears climbable. The lowest branches of the conifer tree are easily within reach. I begin limping over to the tree, my calf burning hot and throbbing the whole way.

As I got closer I noticed a very large patch of green moss growing at the base of the tree. It looked comfortable so I sat down on it and I pulled off my pack. I leaned my head back against the tree and tried to think. I needed a plan, but planning was hard when you were holding back panic and beating yourself up for getting lost. So I decided I needed a drink of water and a snack. Hey I eat my feelings, and whatever venom was pumping through my veins now was super heating my body and I needed water.

I rooted around in my pack for my canteen and a package of dried jerky. I always pack for the, "just in case", and today was one of those days. The jerky I ate quickly, and then downed the entire canteen. But it wasn't enough, I pulled out my spare two liters of water and guzzled that down as well. That helped but now I was sweating heavily. Soon my shirt was soaked through and my pants. I laid there sweating for several minutes and when I was finally done I felt better. The pain in my calf had stopped and the swelling had gone down a bit.

I started looking around into the forest as it darkened. My sweat drenched clothes were quickly becoming cold. The cold finally motivated me to get up, and move again. Since I was in the middle of the woods finding firewood was pretty easy, and dry pine needles made for good kindling. I set my small canvas tarp up, using the lower limbs of the tree to hold it up just in case it rained. Then I cleared the ground away from what was gonna be my firepit so I didn't set the entire woods on fire. Once all of that was done and I had a small fire going. I took all of my clothes off, and made a small hanger with some limbs and let them dry by the fire. I figured since I was alone out here no one else would mind if I was naked. I pulled a small blanket out of my pack and sat down on it next to the fire.

My body wasn't spectacular by any means. I was fairly tall, at six feet eight inches, but other than that I wasn't overly muscled or fat. Just tall and lanky, with a slightly above average cock. I sighed as my thoughts wandered off to tomorrow and the list of things I would have to do to make sure I survived this little jaunt off the path. Water would be the first thing needed since I drank all of mine. As I started to formulate a plan, and settle into acceptance of my situation I heard a branch snap off to my right. My eyes darted over to the dark woods. The flames made the darkness just look darker, but even so I could see a large outline just at the edge of the light.

My imagination immediately went to dangerous scorpion hybrid bears and like a rabbit trying to hide in its burrow I ran to my little canvas shelter. That seemed to trigger the thing stalking me, and I heard a loud roar, followed by lots of breaking branches. No sooner had I crawled into my useless fortress, I felt three hot stabs into my legs. I screamed in pain and crawled further towards the tree trunk. As soon as my hands hit the moss it gave way revealing a dark hole that led under the tree through its roots. Panic and lack of options drove me to choose trying to delve into the pit that had opened in front of me. I felt more stings, these hitting my ass and upper thighs. I crawled deeper, dragging my now swollen and useless legs behind me. My tears burned down my face as I screamed and clawed my way through the roots. At some point I got stuck between two large ones. My swollen ass cheeks are too big to squeeze through right away. I felt the stinger somehow manage to get lucky and go right into my ass hole. The tip spread my ring wide and stinging me right on that sweet spot. That gave me a small boost of adrenaline and I dragged myself through and began falling down into the darkness.

I yelled out in pain and triumph as I fell. I turned my body in the air to look at the thing hunting me and that is when I got my first look at her face. She definitely was covered in fur, with clawed hands that had ripped through the roots. Her face was that of a bear, but her glowing purple eyes pierced mine. The intensity of them made me away down to her chest where two huge breasts swung freely. Somehow my cock managed to get hard after all of the stings, all the adrenaline, and pain. I began laughing the rest of the way to the ground. I was about to die while being chased by a monster sporting the world's greatest hard on. My best friend would be proud.

I heard the creature roar into the pit, it sounded almost sad. I plummeted further down but my descent suddenly stopped as strong furred arms caught me. I hung limply over her arm, as her other clawed hand gripped the wall of the pit and slowed our descent. I barely felt us finally hit the ground, my body finally beginning to pass out from the venom pumping through my system. As my vision started to go I felt a warm tongue lick my face, and that stinger pushed between my swollen cheeks again. Great, a monster that likes to rape and eat her food at once. I let my body shut down after that last thought. At least I wouldn't be conscious while getting eaten.