Wrong Way Home

Story Info
A short cut has drastic implications, after a night out.
2.3k words
4.17
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just left the office fancy dress party, I went as Little red riding hood, the theme was all the guys went as female characters and the women as male ones. I could not stand the high heels I was wearing any longer so took them off and carried them by the straps.

I had drunk quite a lot and was feeling a little worse for wear so decided to walk home in the hope of sobering up before getting there. As I reach the other end of town, I decided to take a short cut through the alley ways behind all the shops and storage units.

I suddenly became aware of footsteps behind me, not wanting to turn around, I started walking a little faster, the footsteps behind me became faster and faster when suddenly I felt a bang to the back of my head, and I fell to the ground.

In a dazed state I heard voices.

"Grab her fucking legs man, don't be jerk, I'll get her this end." Said a deep gravelly voice.

I was semi-conscious but could make out three figures, they all seemed to be male. I was lifted off the ground and carried a short distance when I heard a door open, and I was taken inside a building, then heard the door close.

Through partly open eyes I could just make out three more figures sitting on something.

"Party time, I found us a bitch to play with." Said the deep voice.

I was laid face down on what I believe was a pool table.

"Get that gag on the bitch before she comes to, and starts fucking screaming and brings the cops snooping." Said another voice, not as deep as the first.

Something was placed around my head, and across my mouth before it was tied behind my head.

"I'm fucking her first, as I got her." Said the deep voice.

I was trying to protest and say I was not a woman, but the gag and drowsiness prevented me from doing anything but sort of grunt.

I felt a hand lift up the skirt I was wearing, then grab the knickers and pulled them off, a hand slapped down on my butt cheeks hard causing my body to tense, whack another slap and another, my ass was really stinging now.

Then the hand went between my legs and brushed against my balls.

"This is a fucking dude, it's got balls and a dick, the fucking faggot." Snapped the deep voice.

"Who gives a shit man, just fuck it in the ass, it's still a hole." Said a really soft voice, more feminine.

They must think I am a tranny, I thought to myself, still not fully with it.

"I ain't fucking no man." The deep voiced one growled and punched me hard on the leg.

I winced with the pain, this just caused him to punch me again.

"If you ain't fucking it, I am, a hole is a hole, move out the way." Said second voice.

I felt my butt cheeks get parted and heard the guy spit on my ass a few times, then felt it being rubbed around my ring and up and down the crack of my ass, it must have been his cock as the next thing I could work out was my arse being opened up and the pressure of something being pushed into me. I was starting to come to more and began to wriggle wanting to get away as the pain intensified.

"Lay fucking still bitch or I'll knock you the fuck out again." Said the deep voice grabbing my hair, lifting my head, and banging it back down on the table.

I was really scared now, if I do not comply, they may kill me, they might kill me even if I do.

I felt hands on my shoulders holding me down, the guy at my ass put his hands on either side of my thighs and with one thrust buried his cock deep inside me, the pain was immense, I started to cry but quietly, so they did not react to it.

The cock felt huge, it felt like I was being ripped in two, but this did not deter my assailant, he just started pounding in and out of my ass.

"Fuck, this is one tight ass, anyone would think this bitch was a virgin." As he pumped back and forth, I could feel his balls slapping against mine.

My ass is or should I now say was virgin before now, my sex life was quite mundane really.

"Hurry up man, I wanna go next, my dicks throbbing." Said a new voice.

"Nearly there, I'm gonna fill this fucker's ass." A few more thrusts and I felt the guy stiffen his body, hold steady and could feel his cum pumping into me.

He had no sooner pulled his spent cock out and another one was being pushed into, it was not so painful this time, probably helped by the cum in my arse acting like lube.

This guy was fucking me far more frantic than the first, his hands grabbing at my butt cheeks as if he were kneading dough, his nails digging in to my flesh. He soon shot his spunk into me, mixing with the first lot.

"Right, you fucking prick teasing whore now it is my turn." Came another voice I had not heard.

I felt him line up his cock and ease in, I tensed my butt cheeks as this felt fucking huge, way bigger than the first two.

"Hold still cunt or it will hurt more, one way or another I am going to fuck you."

I tried to relax my sphincter, but it was still painful, and when he thrust in, I could not take the pain and passed out for a few seconds.

When I came back to my senses, I could not feel the big cock still throbbing inside me, as his spunk spewed into my bowels. But someone was already queued ready to be fucking me.

I became aware that my gag was being removed.

"Please no more, take my money and my mobile." I pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up slag, you have only had five of us, still four to go."

"Make that five, I've changed my mind, and I am gonna fuck this tart good and proper." Said the deep voice.

"No please, I'm straight, I'm not a tranny." Pleading again.

"You ain't straight no more bastard, and like it or not, right here right now you are a well-used tranny." Growled the deep voice.

"Shut the cunt up will ya, I can't concentrate." Grunted whoever it was fucking me now, "Shove a cock in that mouth or something."

Before I could even try and protest, someone pinched my nose together and when I opened my mouth to gasp for air a cock was shoved in my mouth, the smell was awful and unclean, I wanted to vomit, instead I gagged several times as the cock was pushed to the back of my throat.

"You even think of biting my dick and I'll hurt you big time slut." He grabbed my hair at the back of my head and proceeded to face fuck me relentlessly.

Now I have a cock in my mouth and another smashing in and out my very sore arse. I felt more cum enter my butt and a plop sound as he took his spent cock from me, which was quickly replaced by another one, again no gentleness just rough shoving until buried inside me up to their balls.

The guy in my mouth went still and I felt his shaft throbbing, then start pumping string after string of sperm into my mouth, the taste was not new to me as I often tasted my own cum after wanking, but still it was a first from another guy, I started to wretch as it went down my throat.

Another cock was then pushed into my mouth and at least two more took turns fucking my ass. When the last one took his cock out, my arse suddenly felt very empty, I can't believe I actually thought to myself, 'there must be more surely now I am starting to enjoy it', my own cock stiffening beneath me, my nipples tingling, I was even starting to enjoy each cock in my mouth to the point I was pushing my tongue against the veiny side waiting for the cum shot to fill my mouth and enjoyed swallowing the salty sperm.

"Ok, ok, enough messing about, my turn to rip this motherfucker a new one."

Shouted the deep voice, He pushed my legs apart and I felt the head of his cock pushing into me, slower than the others which surprised me, I felt his mushroom head pop in past my ring muscle, then felt it travel inch by inch up into my bowels, fuck how big is this guy, at a guess he had to be over nine inches long and very thick. As he moved back and forth building up a rhythm, he began slapping my butt, harder and harder, felt like my cheeks were on fire.

"Even after you lot, this ass is still tight." He grunted, "You ain't gonna be sitting down for a week bitch." He said as he again slapped my ass.

Who cares about sitting down at this moment, I wanted to feel this powerful guy fuck me, I felt like he had been invading me hours, in reality I guess about ten to fifteen minutes, but it had become a pleasurable pain no longer agony, I was in the throws of having my own orgasm as my cock was squashed between me and the velvet covering of the pool table, My cum oozing from the tip of my dick, I must of let out several moans, because the deep voice reacted.

"This bitch is enjoying it, I am obviously the better fuck out of us all." he laughed, and started shoving in and out harder and faster.

I suddenly felt a warm sensation run down over my face, stupidly I looked up, to see one of my abusers pissing on my head and now its in my eyes and in my mouth. It was a strong bitter taste, I spluttered and coughed, my eyes stinging.

He must have been thrusting his cock for another five minutes when he went rigid.

"Take my spunk whore, now you have been well and truly bred, I would not be surprised if you start craving cock after tonight."

He pumped in one more time and paused for a minute, before pulling his cock out, I could feel cum pouring out my ass and down my balls. But he was right after tonight I think I will be having more cock in my ass, maybe I am gay after all or at the least bisexual and that is why my sex life has always seemed mundane to the point of boring and unfulfilling.

"May, get over here and eat all that cum from his ass." Said a voice.

"Thought you would never ask." Said the soft feminine voice I heard earlier.

I felt soft hands part my butt cheeks, and then her tongue lapping at the cum on the outside of my ass before delving her tongue inside my arse as far as she could, I could hear slurping as she sucked as much mixed sperm as she possibly could, Then I felt her put two fingers in my ass, trying to scrape out any remaining, her fingers began massaging my prostrate and I felt a stirring in my own cock again.

Before I knew it, I was turned over, her fingers still in my ass, she took my cock in her mouth and started giving me a blow job, her fingers massaging in circles and back and forth, it took moments before I cum in her mouth, adding my own jizz to the multiple loads she had already swallowed.

She got up and moved away.

"Right, now hood the cunt and dump him somewhere," ordered the deep voice.

Sure enough, something was put over my head and I was carried by two people back outside, where I felt the cold breeze against my skin, it helped soothed my area that seemed on fire. Roughly fifteen minutes later I was slung to the ground.

"Count to fifty bitch before taking that bag off your head, we will be watching, and you don't want a kicking now do you."

I was scared to do anything, so slowly counted to fifty in my head. Taking off the hood, I could see I was in the park close to my flat. I got up and staggered home, every part of my body aching or in pain, I felt battered and bruised.

"Why the fuck did I come the wrong way home." I asked myself, as I sat on the floor of my shower, hot water running over me to wash off the stench of piss and any remaining cum stains I had, I could not bare to wash my ass it was so painful.

I climbed into bed, I was going everything that had happened in my head, when my cock started to stiffen, I took it in hand and began jerking off, thinking of each cock that fucked me, each cock that cum in my mouth, but at the same time, found myself thinking about how empty my ass felt.

The last thoughts as I shot my load was hearing the deep voice guy saying that I would probably be craving cock after tonight, and he was right because at that moment I ejaculated and wondering how I could find more cock to satisfy my new hunger.

This story was at the request of a reader who reads my other stories, I hope I did their guidelines justice.

New genre of writing for me, let me know what you think.