All Comments on 'Naughty Bits Ep. 01'

by Pureotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret678almost 2 years ago

Very artful… “ Virginity is the most fragile of bubbles, shattered by a single prick.”

I went back and reread, partly to organize Linah and Carolina in my head, but also because I enjoyed the lovely use of language.

PureoticaPureoticaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment.

Her name is pronounced like the US State, and I added the h to the diminutive form because I tend to read it as lee-na like the Spanish pronunciation. It helped me to keep it straight, though in the grand scheme, I doubt it matters if the readers pronounce it that way.

For the most part, I was just having fun with this.

Carolina is a character in a larger story I have in early development. It probably won't get written next because I have other projects ahead of it. She's a fun character because she's a mixture of innocence and smart sophistication. I was laying it on with a heavy hand, here, because this is a standalone piece.

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 2 years ago

'Her mind was buzzing like a kicked hornets nest'... ......Killer Line!!!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 2 years ago

Strange. Odd. Fascinating. Five.

BrandiAsCinderellaBrandiAsCinderella5 months ago

Hi! I haven’t even read this yet but I needed to express how absolutely brilliant the tagline is !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPureotica@Pureotica
I write character driven stories that focus on personal or sexual awakenings. My goal is to produce quality erotica, in several genres with elements of humor. I'm focused on finishing my many half-cooked projects. If I can wrangle some productive writing time, I'll be uploa...