Naughty Bits Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex. Linah feels it now. Arousal's flush burns lambent on her skin. Desire's heat, branding her as its own, as certain as a sunburn. Don't mock. Linah's been a redhead all her life. She trembles in the sunlight like a sinner in the cross-hairs of a vengeful god.

Wound tighter by desire, Linah's muscles tense. Her pulse quickens beneath her heated skin, while breath escapes in shallow little pants of lust. Her body ripples in currents of electric heat.

A woman's body knows the way. Linah's breasts ache. Her tiny teacup titties spark with arousal. Nipples tingle with need—harden like fat pencil erasers on the puffs of Linah's areolae. The innocent girl can't help herself. Her tits feel swollen, aching for touch.

Her sex hums with arousal. It's an old song, a woman learns, attuned to the music of her body. An anthem and a dirge, at once. Ohhh, her pussy. She wants to touch—not yet.

Linah yields to her body's improvised music—her symphony of desire. Sex—a body's harmony of purpose. A cacophony of disparate demands. One moment, her voice rings, resonating back to Eden. A moment later, she warbles from the throat of hell.

Oooooh. Naughty little pussy. You'll drive me crazy if I don't do something soon.

Lust nibbles, then devours.

Irresistible desire coils through Linah's being like a spring, ever tautening. The need for touch swarms over her skin like army ants.

Surrender. Carolina touches herself, her hands cool against the super-heated skin of her belly. She explores the flat contours of her torso in a nap-of-the-earth tease of skin on skin.

Seeds of heat sprout anew, blooming beneath her touch. Her needy cunt cries for touch—but not yet. Stroking gently, she confines her journey to that region between her tender breasts and heat-flooded pussy.

Her breasts—so demanding. Her aching, tender tits jut high on her rib-cage like upturned nectarines. Linah cups the swelling nubs of pleasure in her delicate palms, massaging them to quiet the growing ache.

Her nipples tingle with sparks—little fires of almost painful pleasure. Her touch fans tiny infernos of spreading need—need that flows like magma. Desire envelopes the inner landscape of her body, devouring as it advances. She rolls her nipples with her tiny fingers, tracing arcs of pleasure.

The tender buds ache with arousal. Just a pinch—the lightest.

Beautiful pinpricks of agony muddle with ripples of pleasure.

Oh god.

Linah traces puffy areolae with dainty fingertips.

Her coil-spring of desire winds ever tighter.

Ohhh.

Her sex aches with need. Her dirty pussy—she's wet there. This self-evident truth doesn't require touch to confirm it.

So wet.

Her body knows—as if it has always known. Liquid need pools—there.

So wet—So fucking wet.

So why is her greedy cunt wracked with unquenchable thirst?

Pretty. White. Wet, wet panties. Carolina traces the hem of her panties with delicate fingers.

The skin there, made hypersensitive by desire, tingles with heat at her touch. Linah traces the elastic with her fingers, then wanders south over the fabric.

The cotton garment is sopping with evidence of her lust. Her wetness seeps beyond her panties, thick and slick on her inner thighs. She rubs the slippery mess, spreading her honey over her thighs.

These fucking panties need to go.

Bent-kneed, lifting on her heels, Linah hooks the waistband with her thumbs.

She eases the panties past her trim hips, then wriggles out of them.

Tossing them at the hamper, she vows to do the laundry before her mother discovers the lust-sodden mess.

The naked virgin leans back, sinking into her pillows.

Muscles lust-taut, her back arches slightly from the mattress. Thighs parting, she crooks her knees, giving way to explore the secret landscape of her sex.

Her extra-sensitive thighs ripple with liquid heat. Linah strokes the tender skin of her inner thighs—long, gentle glides over the sex-slick contours.

What must it be like? A boy's—no man's—rough hips sliding against my intimate skin, spreading me, eager to claim my sopping cunt.

Her sex quivers with desire. A light tap, jolting the fleshy pad with a sting of pleasure. Linah lands a slap against her baby-smooth pubis.

Oh fuck.

What does it feel like? His weight—landing at the crook of my thighs? The slap of his rough skin against my smooth with every wild thrust?

His cock?

Linah's pussy weeps for touch, but she lingers at her thighs, extending her exquisite torture—just a spell.

Now, She closes her eyes. The soft skin inside her thighs—she draws her fingers down its length.

The delicate drag of fingernails against the vulnerable skin. She imagines sparks—like the grind of steel—everywhere she touches her burning body.

She can almost feel the flush of sex, blooming on her skin. Everywhere now.

I must be glowing in the dark. So hot. So fucking hot.

Her breath escapes in panting little gasps. The machine-gun tempo of her heartbeat pulses hot blood through lust-ravaged body. Her swollen sex.

Desire—it won't relent much longer. Carolina needs. Her sex—her filthy pussy—whimpers for touch.

Naughty, naughty pussy.

Desire wins its tug-of-war. Lust is her master now, yanking her leash, guiding her at his pleasure. Toward her pleasure. Linah rides like a passenger in her own body.

Lust beckons, tolerating no further delays. Linah obeys his call.

In moments, her fingers glisten with the outflow of her lust. She smells like sex. Her room is overripe with the pungent tang of it. With both hands, she kneads the smooth-shaven flesh of her outer labia.

Gentle first—then more. A teeter-totter of rough and gentle motion.

Soft digs, and little whirls of her fingers. Now a press with the pad of her palm.

Such a slutty little kittie, yowling for attention like an alley stray—my ginger tom. What's a redhead virgin to do, with a pussy that won't behave?

Such a naughty girl. Naked above her sheets, touching herself, so.

Wicked Carolina. You untouched little slut. Dirty girl, fondling your little pussy and dreaming of cock.

His cock.

Cocked and ready to storm her gates—a Trojan horse, laden with fire.

It's thick—this phantom cock. Girthy, and rimmed with veins. Thick enough to hurt a bit when he finally takes her. Just a pinch, she's heard. A gorgeous agony—his cock.

Her sex.

Linah's tight little cunny is squirming now. Virgin tight, and tight with need. Her filthy cock-hole. No longer content to whisper, lust is screaming now—undeniable.

She's so fucking wet. Her sopping little pussy, quivering with lust.

Careful, little Linah. Don't drown. Bobbing in the currents of desire, pay attention now. Hold on to reason, just a little longer. Cling to yourself like a life ring, and mind the undertow—dragging you under, and further from the shore.

Nasty, nasty little Linah. Hiding naughty secrets in your room, parents sleeping, paces down the hall.

Look at you, little Linah. A slutty little virgin, writhing on your sheets like a lust-drunk cock-whore. Where's the valedictorian, now? Lost. Lost in her dreams of a thrusting cock. Lost in the demands of her needy little cunt. Lost to reason—lost in lust.

Fuck me. Oooooh.

With one hand, Linah roams. Wanders the peaks and contours of her body, tracing wildfires into her skin. She finds her pussy with the other hand.

Just a tease at first.

She slips the tips of her fingers into the sex-slick folds of her inner labia.

Her petals thrum with need for touch. She parts them, dipping just inside.

She's wet there. She's so fucking wet. Little sluicing noises where her fingers glide.

Tucked beneath its hood, Linah's tender little clitty marks desire with its own heartbeat. She's throbbing there.

Ohhh fuck. Not yet.

Just a tease, for now. Too much. Too soon. Linah circles her sensitive clit like a wary predator, calming its skittish prey.

She moves to the rhythm of her fingers, a tight little bucking of her hips.

The mattress creaks and groans beneath her movements. The temperature rises in her room, torrid with the miasma of sweaty sex.

His cock. Oh, such a beautiful cock.

She can barely wrap her fingers round its meaty girth. Long strokes—base to tip. Its heat beneath her palm.

She wonders how it feels against her palm—this silk-wrapped steel illusion.

So fucking hard.

She wishes she could clutch it in her dainty grip.

Endless volleys of desire rain on Linah's beleaguered nervous system.

Her body is wound so tight. She's shivering now, despite the inferno her movements fan within her.

His cock.

Stretching her to new limits. Her tight little pussy—an alien fullness. Stretching her—just a bit. Radiant agony. A splendorous muddle of pleasure and pain.

Her sex is ticking bomb on a hair-trigger fuse. She wants to come. She needs to come. Not yet.

Ohhh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Not yet.

Her clit demands attention.

Carolina takes her knees. Her filthy, slutty little knees. She straddles her pillow, right there. Right there in middle of her virgin bed.

Taking her weight with her arms, Linah presses her hands into the pillow as if it were her lovers chest. She rocks. She bucks. She wriggles. She grinds.

Sweet, sweet, pressure against her clit. Linah relishes the sweet pressure of her movements, grinding the pillow with her slutty sex. Arching into her movement with force and fury. Backing off—just a bit. Fucking her pillow in slow, serpentine undulations.

Sweet, sweet pressure against her clit.

So, so fucking wet. My sex. My soggy slit. My filthy, slutty, little cock-hole.

Oh fuck. I'm making a mess of my pillow. Please, Mama. Don't find out.

Look at you, Little Linah. Mama's precious. Mama's pink-loving little princess, throbbing—there. Throbbing in your pink, pink, little pussy. Fucking your soggy pillow like a shameless cock-whore.

Carolina needs to come. Her swollen clitty demands it.

Linah leans forward until her elbows touch the mattress.

Her face is crumpled into her pillow. It's wet. She can smell the remnants of her sex on it. It smells like a dockside whorehouse after payday.

Just like this, little slut. On your knees, face to the mattress like a submissive little dog, whimpering for a thick cock. That's what you want. What you yearn for—burn for. The thing that makes you writhe and wriggle like cock—starved little strumpet.

His cock.

His cock isn't here to nudge her over the precipice of her orgasm. Linah needs to come. She fucking needs to come, more than she needs her next, precious breath-of-life. More than she needs an A in physics. More than she needs her mama's approval. More than she needs a man. His cock.

Face down in her pillow, folded into a wedge of agony, Carolina writhes and shivers. She's touching herself—a two-handed torture of her quivering cunt.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

No more teasing. She rubs her trembling pussy with one hand. Soft presses, and deep digs, and furious whorls. The swollen, tender flesh of her outer labia. The aching landscape of her needy cunt.

She wets the fingers of her other hand in her weeping gash.

So wet. So fucking wet.

No more dancing around the issue. Linah finds her clit with her fingers, freshly dripping in her own nectar.

Her heated body is a furnace of agony. She's slick with sweat, and leaking honey. Her heartbeat is a rapid buzz. She breathes in ragged little gasps.

Her slutty little clitty. She circles and presses and flicks. Rolls the little pleasure bud between her thumb and forefingers.

I need to come. I need to come. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

Bright agony craters her psyche like falling stars on a moon's surface.

Tight. Tight. Tight.

Everything is tight. Her muscles tense like twisted wires. Taut and shuddering. A seizure of agony and pleasure.

Tight. Her pussy. So tight, wet, and quivering. Her filthy, slutty cunt, tight and ragged with need.

She needs to come.

Do not go gentle into that goodnight. Carolina's orgasm takes her. Lands like a tsunami. Sweeping her in its fury.

Her pulsing, throbbing, clit. Too much. Too tender to touch. Hands clasped like a prayer, between her thighs.

Writhes and bucks and trembles.

The trembles flatten her. Curl her into a fetal ball of shivering pleasure.

Her voice crests, a crescendo of wordless whimpers.

A moan. A sigh. A deep, shivering breath as the wave subsides.

#

Carolina rests, spring breeze cool against her skin as desire fades from her body. She's drained. Wrung out from the force of her orgasm. She settles into the rhythm of her body, a sated fatigue.

Her bed is a wreck. Rumpled sheets, lust-stained and damp with sweat. Her bedroom smells the aftermath of an orgy at a homeless camp. Linah crinkles her nose.

Tomorrow is laundry day for sure.

She's startled by Mama's knock on her door.

A frenzied dive beneath the sheet, concealing her still naked body.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Mama's voice is muffled by the door, soft with concern.

If she doesn't answer, Mom will open the door, and the jig is up.

"Fine, Mama."

"Are you sure? I thought I heard moaning? Are you hurt?"

"No Mama. Bad dream. I'm sorry I woke you."

"I could make you some cocoa."

"Don't trouble yourself, Mama. I just need to get back to sleep."

"Okay, sweetie. Rest well. You've got a busy day tomorrow."

That's the understatement of the week.

Mama's footsteps whisper down the hall. Linah relaxes, having avoided being caught with her panties down.

One embarrassing crisis averted.

Carolina's mind drifts into a haze of contented drowsiness. She floats along in its current, off to sleep, perchance to dream.

12