Naughty Neighbours!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to do that?" Jane voiced concern over my aggressive masturbation. "Would you like me to wank your cock?"

"No, you cunt, just sit up." I was too far gone to accept Jane's offer, wanting no interruption at this stage. I was desperate for a smooth transition between my withdrawal and filling her cleavage with cum. She was perfectly positioned with my knob in her cleavage and the shaft rubbing against her lacy bra. She spurred me on and I pumped like crazy until my passion began manifesting itself.

"Oh, Mike, please cum for me." Jane whispered. "Squirt you creamy cum ..."

The rest of her words were lost in a string of obscenities, as I sprayed Jane's tits and lacy bra, flooding her cleavage with jet after jet of cum. I couldn't believe how prodigious I'd been. It certainly shocked Jane who stared at the aftermath of my orgasm. The sight of her bra being messed was strangely erotic, something worth repeating sometime. Eventually, Jane found her voice.

"Christ, what a lovely sticky mess you've made!" Then, as an afterthought. "It's a good job you didn't cum inside me!"

Jane's words of caution was a great leveler, we had to talk protection but not at this moment. I had to recover from a momentous few minutes; I sat with my head on Jane's lap. In the fullness of time and with the need to pee, Jane went to clean up in the bathroom and, still naked, I sat at Jane's dressing-table sniffing at her cosmetic s like a pervert. I inspected a couple of photographs showing Jane holding sporting trophies and made a mental note to ask her about them.

Jane came back into the room still wearing her pink wrap, which somehow I'd manage to avoid when ejaculating! But now she was noticeably minus a bra, the sensual jiggling of her breasts confirming the fact. She stood behind me, her breasts pushing against my head and noticed my interest in the pictures.

"I was captain of the local netball and hockey teams." She informed me before I had the chance to ask. "Just after I married."

I pointed at the photograph of her in netball strip.

"My God, looking as gorgeous as that you must have had your own fan club watching each week." This made Jane giggle.

"Yes, we did attract lots of male attention. I really don't know why?" She said coyly.

"Don't you?" I said turning around on the stool and running my hands under the pink satin to fondle her breasts. "Well let me jog your memory."

"Oh, Mike," she said kissing me. "You make me so happy!"

Part Two .... Jane entertains some more!

The evening meal was just about ready to serve and the table was set, when Jane appeared in a further haze of perfume.

"Here I am." Jane cooed seductively while she struck a coquettish pose.

My jaw hit the floor, she looked fabulous. Struck dumb I stared open-mouthed and in total disbelief at her appearance. She'd arranged her hair in a low chignon, redone her make-up and painted her lips bright red. A grey satin blouse, tied in a knot around her midriff, complemented a very short grey pleated skirt that barely covered the tops of pale grey stockings, and on her feet she wore high stiletto heels that firmed up the muscles in her legs. Fuck, I could get arrested for what I was thinking!

"Christ, you look ..." I began.

"... How you would like me to look?" Jane interrupted.

"Exactly how I'd like. Jane, you are one hell of a sexy looking woman! Fuck, you're stunning - just look at that skirt!"

"... and the grey stockings? Are they to your fancy?"

I nodded silently since my eyes had been drawn to her cleavage, of which there was a lot on show thanks to her blouse not being buttoned up, and the enticing glimpse of a scarlet balconette bra doing what it was designed to do ... support beautiful tits! Jane grasped the hem of the skirt and raised it to give me a complete look at her stocking tops and suspenders -- scarlet suspenders, which I could see matched the colour of her bra.

"You look stunning, Jane!" I repeated. "Totally sexy, tarty and fucking stunning!" I muttered. "I just hope your panties match the rest of that damned provocative lingerie, because I want to fuck you as you are!"

My comments made Jane smile.

I had to sit down and drink in this breathtaking vision of eroticism; and to think, we'd hardly spoken before yesterday evening! Jane came closer and raised a foot to plant on the seat between my thighs.

"Here, Mike, would you care to stroke my stocking?"

I ran my fingers around her calves slowly before bringing them up to kiss and lick her knee. My tongue rasped over the grey mesh tasting sex and the perceived odour of Jane's sexy image. My tongue moved higher and higher until it reached the smoother weave of the stocking-top and a satin suspender button. I hesitated in order to moisten my mouth with saliva, and then proceeded to lick the naked flesh above the stocking-top; my face so close to her pussy.

I lifted Jane's short skirt and was rewarded with the sight of scarlet coloured panties; skimpy, titillating, scarlet panties whose lustrous sheen defined Jane's labial contours, moulding them excitingly against the silky fabric.

"Gosh, Mike, you certainly know how to please." She whimpered.

"As do you. Fuck, Jane, We've wasted too many years by not talking." I mumbled from the folds of her short, pleated grey skirt.

Dinner had been forgotten, the only thing on the menu now was Jane and her body in that scarlet lingerie, but I couldn't truly appreciate the sensuous sculpting of her pussy lips beneath the heavenly triangle of red satin. What I really desired was to sit and gaze at the eroticism of her stocking tops and suspenders, and dream of caressing her cunt; not to mention play with my erection, which was becoming uncomfortable yet again!

"Jane, do you know what would satisfy my immediate craving for your gorgeous fucking body?"

"Ooh, Mike, the more you use that kind of language the more I want you to fuck me! I love it and will do whatever you fucking want me to!"

I didn't hesitate but took her hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom, where I stripped off my chinos and shorts and lay on the bed naked, my cock sticking up proudly.

"Now, Jane, please stand over me! Let look at your sexy panties and stocking tops."

"Is that all you want to do, look up my skirt?" Jane sounded dubious of my intention.

"That's all for the moment." I answered.

Jane complied with my voyeuristic scheming and I very quickly found myself indulging my fetish for erotic lingerie.

"Will you open your legs a little wider, please? I need to see your tight red panties stretched across your pussy lips." Jane adjusted her feet. This new position induced a groan of appreciation from me, as the expected effect transpired. I gazed on without shame or embarrassment at the magical vista of stocking tops and red satin panties, while my fingers curled around my cock and stroked slowly. Jane guessed what I was doing.

"Mike, are you playing with your cock again?" She wanted to know.

"Yes, I am my darling."

"Do you enjoy looking up my skirt and playing with your cock?"

"Yes, the sight of your beautiful pussy and lingerie makes me excited. Your panties and stockings make my cock very hard, so hard I have to wank it to ease the pressure."

"Is there anything else I can do for you to help ease the pressure? I could play with my pussy while you masturbate your fat cock? Would that be nice?"

"Yes, very nice you naughty woman. I would love to watch you playing with your pussy."

This bawdy babble was becoming an intrinsic part of our sex play. It was both mutual and inspirational sexual interplay, a give-and-take consensual style of obscenity that filled gaps in our erotic desires; I watched enthralled as Jane's fingers moved and caressed her pussy wantonly and pornographically, yet at the same time, sensually.

"That's very nice, Janey, very nice indeed." The hand around my cock was speeding up and I thought how pleasant it would be to climax while watching Jane finger herself. "Fuck, you're a dirty little prick tease!" I told her. "You're getting Mike hot and bothered!"

"Goody, goody." Jane said. "I love seeing you get excited enough to squirt your spunk everywhere."

"Do you sweetheart, is that the truth? Do you really like to watch my spunk gushing forth everywhere?"

"Everywhere except inside my pussy!"

There, Jane was aware of the need for protection. But I was prepared on this occasion; I had plenty of condoms in the night-table drawer.

"I wouldn't do that without wearing a condom, my angel." I said. "But I did enjoy cumming over your pretty bra and lovely titties earlier." I said recalling that moment. "Will you let me do that again?"

"Of course, but I might make you wash all the lingerie you mess up! Perhaps you'd like to cum somewhere else?" Jane teased.

We continued in this vein for a while longer, Jane playing with her pussy and talking silly and me wanking myself. All this changed abruptly when Jane pulled the gusset of her red panties aside to show me her fingers working between her pussy lips and rubbing over her engorged clit.

"Mike, I think my pussy is ready for your big, fat cock now. I'm all juicy and wet -- just how you like it."

That was good enough for me. I pulled her down and turned to the night-table containing my condoms. My fingers secured one and extracted it.

"Janey, you wicked little tart," I hissed desperately. "I have to fuck you!"

"Yes please, Mike, fuck me hard!" Jane replied in a voice reserved to seduce me further.

"I intend to!" I said rolling the contraceptive down my erection.

With Jane on her back I moved between her thighs and ripped off her panties. She bent her legs up to her breasts and parted her thighs further, allowing me more space to kneel. I introduced my knob and when I felt it securely in her young vagina I leaned forward, planted both hands either side of her head and started pounding. Jane had aggravated my aggression levels and I was going to make her pay. So, as fast as I possibly could, I hammered her cunt selfishly, gratifying my overwhelming desire for this young woman.

Ironically, Jane's empathy and understanding of my forcefulness coincided with her own need. She urged me onward with adoring words and loving kisses. We thrashed about in the throes of ecstasy. We fucked one another brutally with Jane accepting my assertive manner with relish; she too was eager for my swift climax. But, contrary to expectation, I was lasting longer than I'd envisaged ... and it was a glorious feeling.

Jane's delight in my crude technique extended to her wrapping her legs around my neck and lifting her arse off the bed, telling me to fuck harder and deeper, which was physically impossible. But then, just as I was wondering how I could introduce more stimulation I sensed the familiar tickling in my knob. From then on it took only a few more thrusts before I collapsed and lay deep inside Jane's cunt feeling my cock throbbing and pulsating, divesting my balls of their abundant treasure!

We lay in each other's arms, me waiting for my erection to go down and Jane trying to resurrect it to an active state. My post-orgasmic thoughts were drawn to the fact that Jane hadn't climaxed yet and I hadn't attempted to assist her, something I would put right the next time we fucked! At the moment I was well and truly spent, satisfied beyond belief. Eventually, I withdrew my cock before the condom slipped off. Jane wanted to see it and how much cum it contained before pouring the contents out onto to her hand and praising my ability as a dirty old man!


12