Naughty Hannah gives an Ass Job

Story Info
Hannahs husband uses her ass cheeks for his pleasure.
996 words
4.29
6.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah lay herself face down on the bed, a pillow just under her tummy presenting the twin globes of her ample ass up into the air. She spread her legs wide feeling the cool air touch her moist cunt as it was exposed to the world. God she was feeling horny, he had been edging and teasing her all week but never letting her have a release. It was too much, she needed to cum and she wanted her husband, the man who was her master to see it. She knew just what to do even if it would get her in trouble.

Reaching under herself she began to slowly rub her clit, starting to pleasure herself as she liked to do, using a few fingers to rub a slow circle that teased her puffy pussy lips as well, closing he eyes as she enjoyed the electric feeling, she lost track of all time. He walked into the room to find Hannah like this, goodness knows how long she had been at it but looking at the wet patch under her pussy and the smell of sex it had been a while.

He undressed and sat watching this show from his chair for a while, slowly stroking his hardening cock. Eventually on some unheard signal he stood and walked over to behind her as she lay on the bed her fingers gliding over her enlarge clit, the wide circles she was rubbing causing her pussy to open indecently wide with each motion.

Taking a bottle of lube from the bedstand he poured a generous measure into the cleft at the top of Hannah's twin globes. Watching as in disappeared into the hidden depths between her cheeks, where it slowly trickled past her tight starfish, continuing downwards only to join the juices seeping from her excited cunt making things extra slippery for her and creating some almost obscene noises as she continued to play.

Once he was satisfied, he placed a hand on each of her butt cheeks and spread her ass wide, taking a few seconds he took in the sight before him: this desperate slut lying face down on the bed jilling her now frankly sopping pussy, all the while her anus, exposed for the world to see twitched wantonly as if begging for its own attention.

Smiling to himself he places his cock between her cheeks and begins to slide it up and down, allowing the head to graze past Hannah's twitching rosebud with each thrust. After few minutes of this teasing, he lets go of her ass cheeks letting them envelop his turgid, throbbing member. He begins to speed up his thrusts letting them soft warm flesh of Hannah's behind embrace his cock bringing him closer to the edge of exploding.

By now his cock was slippery with oil and glided easily, back and forth through the most private of valleys of this young woman's body. He had to control himself every time he felt his cockhead touch her bumhole, one thrust at just the right angle, and he would be deep in her bowels. her normally tight ring would offer no resistance at this moment given how far gone into lust she was, he could even feel that forbidden hole was puffy and slightly open of its own accord as if inviting him to plunge into its molten depths.

Yes, he yearned to fill her guts with hot thick jizz but not today, Hannah had been a naughty girl and did not get to be filled with his love, not today, today she must wear it as a badge of her shame and disobedience, reminding her that she was just a naughty slut for his attention who he had caught pleasuring herself.

As he thrust forward, he felt Hannah's fingers brush against his ball sack, the cheeky minx was trying to finish him, trying to get back in his favour despite being so naughty, he let her have her moment. Enjoying the added stimulation of her delicate fingers brushing over the skin of his big heavy balls. He let her cup his balls fully her spare hand, she massaged the weighty cum filled sack trying to tease out her prize, this extra stimulation was enough to drive him to his orgasm.

His cock erupted, throwing thick wet ropes of hot spunk high up Hannah's back, some landing as far up as her hair after the first wave of pleasure had passed, he pulled his hips back allowing him to pump several pulses of warm goo over her puffy knot.

As his cock emptied the thick hot jizz from his heavy balls over Hannah's arse she began to cum, her body twitching, the juices pouring from her cunt and over her strumming fingers, even her bumhole twitched and pulsed with her orgasm, almost as if it was trying to drink in the hot load that covered it.

As soon as he was spent, he pulled away from and admired his work, Hannah was covered in his hot semen from her hair, all the way down her back with a good load dripping from between her ample arse cheeks.

Smiling to himself he gave her bottom a healthy slap drawing a surprised but pleasured yelp from the slut who was still face down on the bed still slowly rubbing herself as she came down from her orgasm. She knew she was in trouble; he normally couldn't resist pumping her bowels full of his hot load but today he had.

Sternly he told her, "I'm hungry, get your slutty ass up off this bed and go and make me some food, don't bother getting dressed or cleaning yourself up. Once you have done that you can clean my cock as I eat, as you appear to have gotten it dirty, once I'm clean you may get clean"

Smiling to herself, still face down on the bed she replied.

"Yes master," he did still love her.