Cressie Craves Cream-Pies

Story Info
3,000 words of pure and unadulterated filth with a bad girl.
3.3k words
4.38
11.6k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers

ADVISORY: While primarily a Group Sex story, the text contains both Fetish and BDSM elements. Please refer to the tags if in any doubt.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Hi! I'm Cressie. Well mom and dad called me Cressida. It means gold. I think it's a bit pretentious, Cressie suits me more. That's what everyone calls me.

I have an OnlyFans page. Maybe you've seen it. If not, check it out. It's called Cressie Has 3 Holes. You're typing, I can tell.

But I'm not like most OF girls. I'm not in it for the money. I'm in it for something else. And the something else isn't on-line. It's physical. See, I have a secret. A condition maybe. Perhaps an addiction. Or, at the very least, a kink. I love cum. I mean I really love cum. And I love it best inside me. Anywhere inside me. Yes Cressie has three holes, that's why my page is called that. And if you sign-up. And if I think you are OK. And if you are local, or will travel. Well it could be your cum filling me. In... real... life! You'd like that, right? I know I would.

Well, I can tell you're interested. But maybe you want to know more about me. You can't see anything on my OF page without signing up? OK, let me tell you. I'm twenty-two. I don't look like a teen, I'm a woman. Can you handle that? I've got tanned skin, all over. I think it's the Mediterranean roots. That also means dark hair - it's long and wavy -- dark eyebrows, and long, dark eyelashes. My eyes? Light brown. People tell me they are arresting. I've got full lips, with a nice Cupid's Bow. Imagine what they would feel like round your shaft as you pump your cum into my eager mouth. I swallow, of course I swallow.

Wow! I've really got your attention now, haven't I? I'm kinda average size, 5'5", toned -- I work out -- and curves in all the right places. My breasts? Nice and full. If you insist, 34D. Just perfect to take your cock between them. I have a pierced navel. Lower down? Of course you want to know about lower down, bad boy! And of course I keep myself nice and trim for all my boys. A little dark triangle, then waxed smooth everywhere else. My pussy is fleshy and I have lips that you will just want to peel apart.

My ass. Oh my ass is nice. It's big. It's like jello. It wobbles when you spank me. I squeal a bit too, I like to be spanked. But, best of all, is what's between my butt-cheeks. I really take care of my tightest hole. It's been used by so many guys, but I'm nice and elastic for you. You'll still have to push hard to get inside. I love that feeling. I'm thinking about it now and rubbing my clit. Mmm...

You're signing up? That's great. It's only $9.99 a month. As I say, it's not the money. It's your cum I want. And, remember, Cressie Has 3 Holes. All for you and all bareback. I'm such a nasty girl, I know.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Well the time flew, didn't it? And we got to know each other a little. Not too much, I like a bit of the unknown. It makes me so wet with anticipation, thinking I'm going to be fucked by strangers.

So now it's happening. I've given you the address. It's a warehouse, I've used it before. It has cameras and everything. Don't worry? I'll blur your face before I post it on OF. You know the drill, you've seen me gang banged before. A big smile on my face with semen dripping out of my pussy and asshole, and my face covered in sticky goodness. It's your turn now.

Yes, you really get to bareback me. And I love cream-pies.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

OK boys, lovely to see you all. Eight nice cocks. I'm so fucking turned on. This is going to be great.

I hope you like my outfit. It's a classic. Black lingerie, including a garter belt. Black high heels. I look like a hooker, don't I?

Just one thing. No peeing. Not today. If you want that, I have a special session next month. It's $50 more than this one, but if you want me to drink your piss, then that's the session for you. Today is all about cum. Well I might pee a bit. We'll see.

And boys, obviously no condoms. I want skin and then insemination. And you know I'm not on birth control. It just makes it a bit more exciting for me. And think. A pregnant Cressie gang bang? That could break my record for views. My nice round belly, my tits even bigger. I'd probably be unable to stop peeing as I got ass-fucked. You'd pay to watch that, right?

And don't worry. I've signed your waivers. No DNA tests. If it happens, it happens. You can jerk off thinking it could be you who's the Daddy, with no other responsibilities. Cool, right? Fucking hot, is what I think.

So, no piss. Aside from that, the rules are... there are no rules. Well just two little ones. I've tried two cocks in one hole and it doesn't work, I'm just too tight, so not that. But Cressie has three holes and a cock in each is fine.

Slapping is fine. Face-fucking is fine. Choking is fine, I love a hand squeezing my neck. Hair pulling is fine. Holding me down so I can't move is fine. You want to call me a dirty, worthless slut and slap my face as you throat me? Fucking bring it on!

And the second rule? No facials. Today I want every drop of your cum inside me. And boys, again, as rough as you like. I'm here to be used and abused. Don't let me down.

Let's do a brief run through.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

So, there is this nice mat here. Better for my knees. We'll probably start there. Then there is this round table. Padded for my knees or back. Anything you like really. There is some more advanced equipment at the back, harnesses, and swings, and anal poles, and other stuff. But I think we'll stick to the basics today.

This table has intimate wipes if you feel you need them. And both kitchen towel and Clorox wipes for any major spills. I love to be face-fucked, but I don't have superpowers, and accidents can happen. Also if, or let's be honest when, I squirt or pee, best to clean it up. I don't want any of you slipping.

There are also bottles of water. Bottles of beer. And, finally, bottles of lube. Lots of lube bottles. I like it rough, but there are eight of you. I think I'll need lube. So if you don't mind. Your cooperation is appreciated.

If you want a little more than just fucking, then, on the other table, there are blindfolds, hoods, rope, and cuffs. I'm not getting the whole BDSM paraphernalia out today. But feel free to use any of these. Just like I want you to use me.

Let me just check the cameras are recording. Yup, all fine.

Beer? Did I say beer. Hey, you! I'm not going to use your name, don't worry. Open a beer for me. Here's to filling all my three holes with lots of lovely cum.

Good beer! See, I can swallow liquid quickly. Bear that in mind if you want to book for the piss-drinking. Mmm... just a little buzzed. You! Yes you. I want you to fuck me with this bottle while I go down on the other seven.

It's kneeling time, boys. Let's get to the mat.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

OK. On my knees. Now boys. Don't worry about my pretty lingerie. It turns me on like fuck when you rip it. And, while I'm sucking and jerking three of you, don't be shy. I'm here to use. Hold my head while someone face-fucks me. Slap my ass. Pinch my nipples. My friend here is going to bottle fuck my pussy, but I wouldn't say no to fingers in my ass. Remember, I want to be used.

Right, the bottle. Lie down here, so I can still suck. Good. Pull my panties to one side. No need for lube right now, I'm dripping. Not like that! Not just the neck. Get the whole thing in me. Oh, fuck! Better. Right, I want to suck cock. I want it so bad. Just an introductory suck for each of you. Form a circle. OK, my hands are going to be busy, so put it in my mouth yourself. Deep as you like.

Now boys, I won't be able to talk much, except in between. But you know what I'm thinking. I'm such a nasty whore who deserves to be abused. I'm so addicted to cum that I'll do anything. I need it so much. So do anything. Any... thing... you... want! Cock number one, you're up.

Mmm... you two are so nice and stiff. Feels good jerking you. As for you, number one? You're already leaking, the taste turns me on. But my poor bra and panties. What sort of freak brings scissors to a gang bang? And you down there, keep fucking that pussy. Yeah, like that. Let's swap cocks. Oh, yeah! Like that, slap that ass. Again. Right, cock two.

Fuck, that was good. I liked how you two pushed me right down on to his balls. Good job. More of that. It's hard to focus on jerking two cocks while being throated, but I try. Oh, shit. No, I always cry when my nipples are squeezed that hard. It's OK, again. Fuck, yeah! Is my mascara running? Oh dear. Cock three.

Christ, you don't mess around. Grabbing my hair and face-fucking me. And my first load. Thank you. My tummy loves you. And I made a mess. Someone wipe that up and take over from my bottle friend. He needs a clean. Cock four.

Oh a gentleman. So sweet of you. I'll remember that. And I could concentrate better on giving the two others guy hand jobs. Of course another guy made my ass bright red at the same time. But that's cool. I like it like that. Cock five.

But wait. Enough of the bottle, I want more cock. You! Yeah you. On the mat, on your back, and in my pussy. Oh, I picked a nice big, hard one. Oh yeah! So full. I can ride and suck and jerk. I'm a woman, we multi-task. Now back to cock five.

Thank you. Load two. And, if I keep bouncing on floor guy like this... Yes! Load three. That could be it. You could be the baby Daddy. Now swap. You, get on the floor instead. Pussy still, my ass is in round two. It's so slippery from the last guy. Slide it it deep. Now fuck me. Good boy! Cock six. And cock seven! OK, my ass and pussy are too tight, but let's try my mouth.

We did it. Kinda. Good stamina you three. Last cock. What's this? Two of you are holding my arms behind my back as I ride floor guy. No jerking this time, sorry guys. Cock eight.

Oh shit! Oh shit! That was a lot. Just like I want it. Balls-deep restrained face-fuck with more cream down my throat. And load five is just about to... Yeah. That's what I need. More sperm competing for the Cressie impregnation prize. Who's gonna win? Did I pee when I came? I did? Bad girl. Someone mop it up. Thank you.

Now I've got a lovely warm feeling in my pussy and tummy. Cressie's little asshole is feeing neglected.

So, round two, the table. And bring some lube.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Oh! Picking me up. Thank you. What big, strong boys. How do you want me? On my back. Cool. The table is Cressie-sized. My head dangles over the edge. A nice, convenient angle, right?

So a new rule. I know my pussy is sloppy with two loads, but it's off limits for now. I need a good ass-fucking. I see a few of you are struggling after cumming. It's OK, you are all doing great. Pills on the same table as the beer. Get back in the game as soon as you are ready.

So, who's hardest? You and you! Ass and throat. Don't forget the lube. Lots of lube. I'm ready. I'm going to rub my clit. But my nice big tits would like some attention. I like bites. And go!

That was perfect timing. Enough of an ass-fucking for me to cum. I squirted again didn't I? No I don't know if it was pee or ejaculate. Maybe both. And a cock spurting into my throat while another fills my rectum with lovely warm semen. No you don't need to wipe for me. I love the taste of my ass on cock. But if it makes you more comfortable. And guys, bite harder, I can take it, OK? Next two. Doggy style? Of course. So maybe no biting. Ass-slapping. It's already so sore.

Oh fuck. That took a while. I came twice. That was urine. Can someone wipe the table down. Wait, let me lick some up first. No idea my bladder was so full. I can feel cum oozing out of my ass. I'm starting to gape, right? Ready for the next pair. On my back again? My natural condition.

It's OK. That's going to happen. You're a big boy and I have a small throat. Clorox. That's the best. And I'm good. Some beer maybe. Great. Sorry about that. Don't worry not my first gang bang. Then you all know that. Right, why not swap and both finish. I think the bigger one would be better in my ass.

Yeah. That didn't take so long did it? So six of you. And six more loads. I'm so full of cum. But I still want more. Looks like the other two are ready again. Who wants a DP? Apart from me obviously.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Let's check the clock. Good, more time left. Now is the table clean again? Great. You lie down. Now I'm going to kneel over you and put my hand down here and... Oh that's nice. Do you like my pussy. Guys tell me it's so tight. Better than your sleeve at home -- remember that time you let me take over your camera? So glad you like it. Your cock feels good filling me.

OK, you. This is tricky. But I think at this height and angle, you can just stand behind and... OK, you get the idea. Fuck it's like being screwed by a stallion. Not that I'd... well there was that video with the special dildo. Oh, you liked that one. Me with a horse-shaped dong up my ass. Well your cock feels good in there too.

Now, my mouth is free. Anyone else ready. Cool three of you. Who came longest ago? Right you it is. And no one hold back. Someone put a timer on. Five minutes for you all to cum and to see how many times I can cum. It's another Cressie competition. So don't fucking hold back. Ready, go!

Pretty good. Two boy orgasms and two girl orgasms. That's the score to beat. And this configuration seems to work, let's stick with it. Next three. No don't argue who gets my ass. Plenty to go round. All ready? Timer, are you ready too? Go!

And a new leader. Still just two loads. But three for me. And so sorry to the guy underneath. You like pee? Well alright! The guy who didn't cum from the first group makes up numbers for team three. Pick a hole, any hole.

So, well tried to team one and team three, but team two are the winners. Only one orgasm for me. Sorry to let you down team three, even I have limits. So all of you cumming was delightful, but not quite enough.

We don't have much time left. And I have cum streaming out of me. I'm not sure my ass is ever going to close up.

But time enough for the final round. If any of you are up for it.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Now, you've all cum a lot. It's OK, really. You've been lovely. But, one thing. You've been too gentle. Just a bit of spanking. Some bites that I'd have liked harder. And no verbal abuse. None at all.

So, the final round is called 'abuse Cressie.' Anyone who has the energy can take a turn, or you can do things together. I said no facials. I said no peeing. But what the fuck? I want to cum again and I need you to help me earn it.

You've all seen this before on videos. Someone get me my wand. It's over there. Thanks. Now you are in charge of it, OK? Until it's your turn. So, back to the mat. I'm going to kneel. You each get a minute. Individual or in groups, up to you. Do anything to me for that minute. If I yell "stop," then is on to the next thing. If I can take a minute, I get twenty seconds of the wand. If I get through all of you, I want to be held down and you give me the wand until I scream for mercy. Got it? Who's first. Oh, the big guy. Throat again. Shit, OK.

Did it you motherfucker! Who's the face-fuck queen? I am. Wand now. Oh fuck yeah. On my clit. Yeah. Oh yeah! No, that can't be twenty already. OK number two.

I've been a bad girl? You going to spank me? No you're... fuck! That stung. My cheek. Ow! The other. It's OK crying doesn't count. I want that wand. Of course I'm a slut. Look at me. Cum in every hole. Words can't hurt me. Fuck, that slap can though. My hair. Oh fuck. My poor tits. Again. Ow! My throat. Who do you think you are, Darth fucking Vader. Can't breathe. Can't...

Saved by the bell. Wand! Fuck it's worth it. Next. Three of you? Oh shit I know what you want. On me or in me. Bit of both. Fine. You've been glugging water, great. OK mouth open. Aim carefully. Gargle. Swallow. Gargle.

I'm soaked boys. So a sneak preview of the piss session, am I right? Wand! No I don't need a towel. Wand!!!

Nearly. Nearly. Fuck! Should have made it 30 seconds. Next time. Two to go. Both of you. Well bring it on. My face. My face on the mat, in all that pee? OK, think that's gonna faze me? Oh shit your foot on my face. Fuck! And the other big guy in my ass. Hang on. That's no cock. I.... fuck!!!!

Well. I did it. First time being fisted by a guy. At least you have small hands you fucking freak! I don't think I can walk. But I fucking did it. Cressie wins, losers! Now hold me down and give me the wand until I pass out. No I don't care about lying in a lake of urine. Wand! Wand now! I'm full of semen and I so need to cum.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Fifteen minutes later:

Thank you gentlemen. That was memorable. I feel so wonderfully inseminated and used. I'm glowing, and not just my ass.

The video will be great. And I'll publish my pregnancy test as soon as I have taken it. Fingers crossed. Could be you, or you, or you, or you...

See you on-line again soon. Keep stroking!

Love you all! Mwah!

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

THE END

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers