Naughty Jane Ch. 02: Gypsy Pt. 01

Story Info
Our first MMF Adventure :)
1.2k words
3.61
6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

> FIRST TIME <

Our adventures with Gypsy were the first of a series of red-hot, wife-husband-friend / 2 guys and a girl, MMF adventures.

Like many of Jane's friends, Gypsy was a musician, a drummer in fact. You could tell by his stories, that Gypsy was the adventurous type.

Like I mentioned earlier, Jane and I had been talking about having such a relationship, so one afternoon when he came by to visit, she asked him if he'd like to join us in making love to my her.

She was always the one to initiate these trysts.

I saw her go over to him as he sat on the sofa, then quietly say something. I could tell by the broad smile on his face that it was a go :)

When he would visit in the past, sometimes we'd play the board game, Sorry. Since we were eager for the affair but timid as to how to start, I quickly thought up the idea of using this game as an ice breaker.

I assigned various tasks to the cards, like if one drew a seven, we'd have to each kiss her. For an eight, we'd get to touch her tits through her blouse, etc.

After about 10 minutes of this, we went to the bedroom.

With her laying in the middle, we took turns French kissing her as we rubbed her blouse and crotch. At my urging, she unfastened the buttons of her blouse. I then pulled her bra straps off her shoulders. Pulling the cups down, I showed him what he had only imagined before in his fantasies. Then I unfastened the snaps on the back, and pulling it off, I set her gorgeous tits free.

As we played with her tits and sucked her nipples, she slid her pants down so we could play with her her pussy too. We soon made her cum! - and not for the only time either.

She demanded that he and I return the favor, and take off our clothes. Then she took turns sucking our hard cocks, first his, then mine, back and forth.

Then I said, "Let's take turns eating her," and he replied, "I like eating pussy.' Then I watched as he spread her legs and started to lick her. After she came, I took my turn. I couldn't help but notice as I spread her legs, that her hairy muff was all wet from his efforts. Still, I didn't hesitate for an instant. When I made her cum again, she was even wetter still.

Then I suggested that instead of us fucking into her pussy, let's take turns fucking our cum into her mouth, with him going first. Both agreed.

I helped her sit up with her back flat against the pillows, which let her tits hang down nicely. As I watched, he knelt down and straddled her petite body, and guided his hard cock forward into her mouth.

At first she just sat there and let him, with gliding hips, slowly fuck his cock in and out of her mouth.

Sometimes though she would take over, and hold his cock close to her face while slowly pumping it.

After looking at it closely, she'd lick his pee hole with her tongue, then gentle push it into his slit as far as possible, hold it for a few, then repeat. I would imagine that as she looked at his hard-on, she fantasized what her tongue must look like as it probed into the tip.

While this was all going on, I was reaching in from the side and playing with her tits, sometimes gently pinching her enlarged nipples.

Finally she dropped her hands down and let him do all the work. As his urge to cum increased, he fucked her mouth harder, pushing his cock ever and ever deeper against the back of her throat.

Suddenly he couldn't hold it back any longer. Throwing his head back, I heard him moan every time a wad of cum pushed down his shaft and into her mouth. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 6, 7, 8 were slower in cumming. 9, 10, 11 were slower still. Then 12, and finally 13.

I could imagine what it looked like, with his first shots hitting the back of her throat, then trailing off across her tongue. The next several spurts painted her tongue even more. The finally ones were more of a thick ooze.

Then with his cock still in her mouth, I saw her massage the shaft several times from hilt to head. She was milking the last drops of his cum into her mouth, making sure she was going to swallow every bit of his load.

It was only then that she sent it down with two gulps, a louder first and a softer second.

As she swallowed his sticky load, in my mind I could see it sliding down her throat.

Smiling, she jokingly said, "Alright. Who's next?"

- - - - - - -

It was my turn to straddle her body, something I'd done so many times before.

The thing was, that I was so excited from seeing another guy kissing my wife, playing with her yummy tits, and fucking his load of cum into her mouth, that I could barely keep from cumming several times myself, so far.

I usually have good control, pumping in and out of Jane (or other women for that matter), until I was at the point of bursting. But then I'd stop and let the urge to spurt calm down, then start the process all over again. The end result was that when I did finally decide to cum, the results would be incredibly intense and satisfying.

Same thing when I'd jerk off into her mouth. I'd be the one who decided when to let it go.

About jerking off into her mouth, not only was I a full 8 inches long, my cock was somewhat wider then average, especially the head, which would swell so much that I couldn't fit it into her mouth.

So anyhow, as I moved forward, she opened her mouth once again. It was so intense that it felt like my cock was burning. Pushing my swollen head between her lips, I began to slowly pump my hips in and out. I wanted to cum cum oh so bad, and I did.

She had reached up and started to pump my shaft with her hand. That was way to much to bear, and I lost it.

She was used to me shooting big loads into her mouth, but this was an entirely different level.

She jolted slightly, and made some noises that sounded like a cross between a surprised "umm!" and a gratified "Yum!"

I've always been a heavy cummer, and can feel the thick cum loads pushing down my shaft, but this was something different.

It was such a strong sensation, it seemed as if marbles were being forced out of my balls and through my cock. Even when all my cum had spurted out, the pulses kept on going for many seconds more.

Wow!

After she was sure I'd finished my loads, just like with Gypsy, she milked out the cum to the very last oozing drop.

Next - Gypsy, Parts 2 & 3