Naughty Jane Ch. 01: Introduction

Story Info
My wife's yummy adventures :)
892 words
3.2
19.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a doubt, she is a hot-wife, a natural in fact, though it didn't appear to be that way at first.

In college, when we first met, I was immediately attracted to her cuteness, and her friendly, easy going nature. She was often somewhat shy, but with a flirtatious nature. And she was master of the sexy "Come Hither" look, when she wanted to be.

And she loved to fuck. Often we did it three-times daily: When we woke up, in the afternoon, and at night.

She was a petite 5' 0" with raven black hair, probably due to the fact that she was part native-American - Though sometimes she did dye it blonde. Plus she had a pretty face and shapely figure.

Though her tits weren't huge, they were ample and nicely shaped. Plus they hung down so nicely. Her aureoles were some of the widest you'd ever want to see. It was especially nice to see them sway just inches above the sheets whenever we fucked doggy-style. The times she was on top was great too.

Did someone say "Missionary Position"? That was her favorite because she loved seeing the expression on her lovers faces, when they were cumming into her eager pussy.

- - - - - - - - - -

Our personal intimacy was a combination of love and lust. We cared for each other, but as soon as we started touching, lust and raw sex took over.

As I mentioned, she was flirtatious. She had an eye for other guys, as they did for her. What I didn't know at the time though, was that she'd already slept with a few :)

Sometimes she'd head out, wearing one of her "titty-tops" as she called them, a sexy halter top that hinted at the luscious delights beneath the fabric.

What really opened the door though, was the time we dropped in on some friends, who were showing adult movie loops in their home.

The last one was especially exciting, with two barely-legal teenage-boys taking turns fucking an older, slut wife. After they'd played with her floppy tits, the one boy fucked her hard and came into her.

The movie then ended with a large amount of cum flowing out of the slut's mouth and down the second boy's nine inch shaft. There was a final closeup as she licked and sucked his shaft clean.

Afterwards, Jane leaned over and whispered to me, "We'll have to try that sometime," to which I eagerly agreed.


- - - - - - - - - -

And so we did, a number of times in fact.

Plus she often "dated" other guys when I wasn't around. It wasn't just any one who came along though. She was selective as to who she would let spurt cum into her pussy, but there were enough guys to make it very interesting to be her husband.

Another very exciting thing, was that she always let them fuck her bareback.

When I got back home, we'd make love, and she'd tell me in detail all the many naughty things her lover(s) made her do to them, and what they did to her.

The next thing I knew, I was pumping my hard cock into her willing pussy, where only hours, sometimes minutes before, some other guy had been doing the same, and giving her his load that she craved so much :)

Having a very good imagination, it was easy for me to visualize those hard cocks pumping inside her, ever and ever deeper, until they couldn't hold back any longer, and unloaded spurt after spurt of their wet, sticky cum deep into her pussy.

After being completely spent, her lovers would enjoy watching their cum pour from out of her hole.

As I recall, there was

Bob W: 1 - FUCK

2. Bill R: 1 - FUCK

3. Landover Pickup: 1 - FUCK

4. Bruce: Rochester 1 - FUCK

5. Gypsy: *MMF* The first time we took turns FUCKING and CUMMING in her mouth as she sat up in bed. The second time we took turns FUCKING her. Another time she SUCKED ME OFF, while he FUCKED her, eventually CUMMING deep between her legs.

6. Max *MMF* Every single time we got together, he's FUCK HER MOUTH until he came. Then I'd FUCK her.

7. John C: *MMF* at least 12X: mostly we took turns FUCKING her, though there was one time she SUCKED ME OFF as he was FUCKING HIS CUM into her.

8. Wayne: 2 - FUCKS

9. Chuck: 1- FUCK

10. Ken S: 2 - FUCKS / 2 - BLOWJOBS

11. L&L friend: 4-FUCKS

12. Bob (keys): 4-FUCKS

13. Dean B: 1 - FUCK

14. David G: 1 - FUCK

15. Audition: 1 - FUCK

16. Evan: 4 - FUCKS

17. Sam G: at least 30 times: mostly BLOWJOBS

She had more naughty adventures too, but I figure it's a good way to start.

As she often told me, it would usually start off with them sitting on a sofa, sipping on wine, and chatting. The air would be tinged with growing excitement, since they both knew what pleasures would be coming soon.

She often be the one to start the naughty action, by sliding closer and talking about the bulge in his pants.

Next: Gypsy - Our First MMF