Naughty Karen "The Encounter"

Story Info
Frustated Lady discovers she can be a slut.
1k words
4.42
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NAUGHTY KAREN

"The Encounter"

It was 5 o'clock on a Thursday and Karen had just left work. She was regretting her earlier decision on agreeing to meet the girls for drinks at their local bar. She was just tired and frustrated. Clients, employees, and ex-boyfriends had gotten on her last nerve that day. As she walked into the bar, her friends waved her over and after the usual hugs & hellos, she sat down and ordered the "tall" glass of wine. As she perused the menu, she heard her friends chatting about boyfriends and husbands. She heard some bragging and others just complaining while she thought to herself that she didn't need either of those right now, but a good hard fuck would be so good tonight.

She ordered her food and her second glass of wine and when she turned, she started to notice all the men. Tall, short, old and young and she began thinking what each would be like in bed. When the waiter brought her food, she snapped out of her semi-erotic daydreaming and focused again on her friends.

As the clock ticked on, each of the crew paid their check and said their goodbyes. She was sitting with the last two when the waiter brought over another drink for her from a man across the room. She waved a "thank you" and thought no more of it. When it was her time to pay and leave, she found her check had been paid for, and as she wondered which friend picked up her bill the stranger walked over and introduced himself as Brad.

He explained he had paid her tab and he politely asked if he could walk her to her car. She thought what harm could be in that, it was a well-lit parking lot and full of people. She told him, "Sure". As they walked to her car, he took her arm like a gentleman, and she smiled. She thought to herself that it had been a long time since a man was a gentleman to her.

As they reached her car he asked if they could talk awhile and would she like his number. She graciously accepted his phone number knowing full well that she had no intention of ever calling him, he wasn't her type. She dated professionals and he looked to be more of a shipyard worker. However, he was sweet, and she didn't want to hurt his feelings. As they talked, that last glass of wine kicked in. They were standing very close to each other, and she could feel the warmth from his body. Then it happened, he leaned in for a kiss. It was warm, wet and Karen was wanting. She returned his passions and for a moment all was good. Then she felt him pushing her against the car as he kissed her. "Why am not stopping this." she thought to herself.

As Brad continued to kiss her, his hands started roaming her body. "What is happening? We are in a parking lot." she thought. It felt good to her, the passions of a stranger's desires for her. He ran his hand down her thigh and up again, under her skirt and in between her legs. His hand pressed against her moist panties, and she let out a moan. He pulled her close to him and in one motion he had her car door opened and she was sitting behind the wheel.

"What is he doing now? What is wrong with me? Why haven't I told him to stop?" All these thoughts ran through her mind until she felt his fingers pushing the thin material of her panties aside. She was so wet, so horny, she wanted this but was confused if she should.

All thoughts of hesitation left her mind when the first finger entered her tight womanhood. Then another finger and then she felt his thumb on her clit rubbing back and forth. She was breathing hard, and his tongue was darting in and out of her mouth. He hadn't said a word until that moment when she heard him whisper, "Rub my cock!". She obeyed without hesitation. She could feel its girth and hardness.

As she continued to rub his cock through his pants his fingers were working their magic. She started to unzip his fly and he stopped her saying "Not yet Babygirl". He continued his work on her pussy, pushing his fingers in and out, deeper and deeper. She was so close, she wanted to cum so bad. As she was in this whirlwind of a dirty little sexual escapade she looked up.

Two cars over she saw a man sitting there just watching. She focused on him intently, and she realized he was masturbating as he watched her being violated in public. That was all it took, the actions of a stranger finger fucking her, and the sight of another stranger masturbating to her pushed her over the top and she started to squirt all over Brad's fingers. She looked at the man in the car and she saw he was cumming too; she wanted to see it, she wanted to see his cock exploding and his load dripping onto his hand. What had happened to her that made her such a little slut so fast she thought. As the stranger finished cumming and broke eye contact, she started cumming again, gushing all over her seats. Brad continued the assault on her pussy until her breathing calmed down.

Brad stood up and straightened his clothes. Karen was expecting him to unzip his pants, she wanted him to. She wanted to see, taste, and feel his cock, but it didn't happen. He just reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. He reached between her legs and gently patted her thighs as dry as he could get them. He leaned over again and gave her a simple kiss. She looked up at him and asked, "What about you. Don't you want me too?" As he started to close her door, he softly said, "Not this time Babygirl. You haven't earned it yet." and he closed her door and walked away.......