Naughty MILF Caroline Pt. 04

Story Info
Naughty MILFs Caroline and Deborah get pissed.
2.5k words
4.58
5.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline has a day off work and is on her way to see her friend, an equally nasty stuck up bitch called Deborah.

Deborah is a bit younger, 38 years old, a fucking tasty MILF. She hates her boring, fuckless marriage; loves hard cock and dresses to a high MILF standard which Caroline knows only too well, she really attracts rock hard cock.

Deborah, is a wealthy housewife who makes Wedding Cakes as a bit of a hobby. She's prim and proper on the outside, her tasty cunt fuck machine on the inside is attracted to young, course, vulgar, sweary common young studs who have no pretentions and say and say it like it fucking is.

She is a bit shorter than Caroline at 5"2, and long blonde hair. She wears little schoolteacher-like glasses, has hair in an Alice Band, all very neat and demure. She goes to the same expensive clothes shops as Caroline. So naturally, she wears respectable dark skirt suits, high heels, sheer hosiery, basques and bustiers and satin wide-ass panties. She's tough and smart, another bitch, but can't wait to get into super sub mode around young guys. She's basically a cock-mad cunt like Caroline.

Thing is, and you'll like this, she's got bigger tits than Caroline, 42DD natural fuckers, and she's got a bit of a wide-ass bubble but, a fuckin' prime MILF! She is borderline Big Beautiful Woman, trying to keep the weight off, sometimes unsuccessfully, bit of a sturdy girl really.

That's gonna help as Mickey gives her the ass-fuckin' of the year a bit later on, she has the size of ass to take his massive cock.

So, Debs is a cake maker and has prepared loads of elaborate cakes for an upcoming society wedding.

They are all on display in the spacious kitchen; beautiful, expensive, big and elaborate with 10 inch cock-hard, shiny, glistening icing figurines on top of the groom and bride to be.

There's been a bit of texting activity between Caroline and Deborah in the morning while their husbands were snoring their fuckin' useless heads off. Caroline would like to introduce a couple of her friends to Deborah, Michael and Gavin. She describes them as two energetic young men she's hanging out with in her spare time and whether Deborah would like to meet them for some playtime. She gets a text back from Debs to says:

"What time can you all get 'round my place?"

Caroline smirks to herself thinking her pussy workout time is coming soon! She texts Mikey and Gav to say be 'round hers at 1000, she has a friend she would like them to meet and have some fun with. She gets a text back to say:

'We're coming 'round now Cunty, can't fuckin' wait!'

Caroline gets dressed. She knows what the boys like and doesn't disappoint. She puts on 15 denier black stockings, black super shine suspender belt and matching wide-ass satin panties and a black lacy basque. Tight orange rollneck underneath, big fuckin' tits jutting out, just the way they like 'em. She pulls on a new pair of black shiny Fuck Me Boots and ties her neat and shiny blonde hair into a neat pony tail. Finishing touch, her skirt-suit jacket goes on, she looks fucking MILF-tastic.

The lads pitch up at hers, have a few beers in the kitchen. The girls get touched up and groped as usual, loads of smooching going on with her and Gav, Mikey though pulls down her skirt and pushes her over the kitchen table, moves her pants to the side a bangs her real fuckin' hard.

"Michael, you don't waste any time do you, you dirty fucker."

"Sorry love, needed to offload loads of sperm in that juicy twatof yours. It's been a hard week!"

After he's shot his massive load and told her to tidy up, they bundle in her car and drive over to Debs.

She answers the door dressed in a smart navy blue tight rollneck, skirt, with matching suspender belt, 15 denier stockings and dark blue high heel shoes. He massive tits are strapped in in a navy blue bustier. Very wide straps to take the massive fuckin' udder load.

"Hello Caroline, lovely to see you and these fine young gentleman, it's Michael and Gavin I believe?"

"That's fuckin' right Big Tits, let's see 'em then."

With that, she lifts up her top and says:

"Will these do boys?"

"They'll do fuckin' do nicely love."

Mikey and Gav have a few fun ideas for the day - they want to make a video of Caroline and Deborah going into super sub mode for the boys in their group, like a promotional video for available MILF cunt, but also as something to hold over them for blackmail.

They are shown in to the house and make their way to the kitchen.

Mikey thinks it would be really funny to film an alternate style Morning Television show and rebrand it for the lads, maybe do some features and items that would go down well with the other, poorer side of the community, like graffiti, speed-drinking, slagging off, competitions, fast food, wanking and shagging.

He sets about filming on his mobile (fresh 128Gb memory card installed to capture plenty of action) an improvised version of the show called SHIT:

'Society Housewives in Trouble.'

"Ladies", he says in mock wonderment, we need to get your names out there for our select group of MILF-lovin' cock rockets; you two need catchy names and the show's name needs to be displayed.

He hands two bright green baseball caps to them, one has:

'Dumb Bitch' written on it,

and the other has:

'Even Fuckin' Dumber Bitch'

in red stitching on the front of the cap. Gav barks an order at them:

"Now put them on you useless fuckin' cunts."

"Very corporate and smart, you both look great", says Mikey.

They are not impressed with their new chav gear, arms are folded.

Gav says to Dumber (Debs):

"Get the cake decoration paint out sweetheart and start decorating that nice big wall with the name of your new show."

Debs scrawls on her once-pristine kitchen wall 'SHIT'. Mikey says:

"now add Starring Dumb and Even Fucking Dumber - ps Rated 18 in a red circle, put some kisses on girls, be friendly - big sloppy lipstick ones on the wall if you please!"

She is then made to scribble:

'It's wanktastic lads!' as a strapline!

Caroline gets into the spirit to try and lighten the mood by doing a thumbs up to camera and goes

"She's fookin' not wrong boys!"

Right now, the start of the show is set to be recorded, Gav's mobile pans from the graffitied wall to Dumb and Dumber who have been given a little script written straight onto the far wall they are facing. They are dutifully stood to attention, awaiting their humiliation.

Mikey is kind of acting as a director of the show in the kitchen.

"For Fucks Sake" he says.

Caroline and Debs are now looking a bit worried and on edge.

"You two twats need to relax a bit more."

Gavn pans down to the 6 pack of super-strength lagers on the kitchen island that the boys have brought 'round.

"Come on ladies, drink up, you need to loosen up and you two need to fit in with our group - you need to appeal to a wider audience, not just your posh friends!"

Anyway, Caroline and Debs slurp up the entire 6 can pack and are told to shake the last lot and spray eachother with the perfume of cheap lager.

"Go on ladies, hose down your hosiery!" sniggers Mikey.

They fucking stink.

"Fuck, ladies, you smell like a really good night out on the town!"

They are really swaying, belching and farting as the lager chasers are replaced with loads of cheap Vodka. Now a bit unsteady on their feet, Gav says for them to clear all the white shit in the room i.e. the cakes, and make this a fun party, so he tells Caroline and Debs to fuck up the room and smash up all the cakes, splattering the posh ladies with cream, icing and sugar. The lagers and vodka are making our MILFs a bit aggressive, they are clearly mega-pissed and have loosened up a lot. They are ordered to make v signs and flip fingers to the camera saying:

"Fuck the Hamilton-Smythes and the Nobby-Knobs, fuck the rich, we want some big fat, yummy cock, every fuckin' day! Fill our pussies big boys!"

So, they are told to scoop up some shit wedding cake and stuff it in their expensive satin panties. Mickey says:

"Come on girls, rub it right in make those pussies nice and fruity, you'll be wanking raisins out for weeks! Right. Girls can you stop fucking farting? Debs is gonna burst her panties in a minute and it fucking stinks in here! It's competition time; grab a 10 inch figureine off the top of them cakes, choose a nice dishy groom, flick his bride off and shout his name out for the boys and girls down at the golf club."

Caroline and Debs pick their men and say to camera:

"We have picked the biggest men from the cakes, what would you like us to do now viewers, call 0845231231 for us to a. eat them, b. kiss them c. shove 'em up our juicy wet fannies for a good old wedding-style wank!"

Gav says:

"Well girls, guess what, you should get more intimate with them and stick 'em up your pussies, oh, and girls don't forget to give a shout out to the wives you fucking hate while having a nice wank, always knew you were a pair of wankers!"

So Caroline and Debs professionally speak out to camera, inbetween belching, farting and slurring words:

"fuuuuuuckin Philippa is a stuck up cunt, Claudia is twat, can't fuckin stand her, tiny tits, our husbands have tiny fuckin' dicks, we demand more rock hard cock!"

When they have both cum they are told to leave the figurines in their pussies and prepare for the next move so they are stood their with their skirts hiked up, 10 inch husbands to be figurines hanging out their juicy fannies. Mickey says:

"Ladies, you need to prepare for more fun, we are going on a little road trip down to the Burger drivethrough to meet some of my mates, bring a tinnie."

They are each told to stuff an emergency can of lager in their cleavages:

"Some of the boys can get, you know, a bit frisky, so you two stuck up skanks better come protected even though you stink of lager, Debs, I see you are wearing a posh satin suspender belt, come in handy that."

With that he throws a fist full of condoms to her:

"Right you twat, load up your sussie belt with them rubber johnnies."

They were pushed in like a cunty gunslinger adds bullets to her gunbelt.

"As for you Cunty, don't want to leave you out."

He then pours in the rest of the economy jumble of multi colour johnnies into her posh panties:

"Like a fookin' sweet bag in there, posh pants."

Then the girls have to read a script which says that every posh MILF has to have a nice big burger meal for being good; better not spill any down their posh clothes!

"Like fookin' hell says Gav, winking to camera:

"No fancy napkins for you two, its the economy drive all the way now, any questions? Caroline puts her hand up and says:

"Yes please Sir."

"What is it you silly twat?"

"Um...um..."

"yes, what?"

"...um...um..."

"Fookin' what?" says Gav.

"Can I have another wank please?" she says.

"Bloody hell no...your switchin' to blowjobs love, see it's not all about you two, got to think of the other members of the community, anyway, say goodbye to the nice people at home."

The two MILFs wave their hands at the camera, still a bit pissed.

"Oh, and you've got new promotional tee shirts to wear, might as well loose those jackets and tops, stick 'em in the bin, they're fucked anyway and you'll look like bigger twats down town that you do here; so carry the cans and pull on the shirts."

So the uniform for the drive through is baseball caps on straight, tee shirt smartly and tightly tucked in, those chuffin' nice D cup knockers thrust out, tight skirt, sussie belts and seamed stockings (on straight please cunts, standards please!) high heels, plenty more lager and your figurine dildos in your cunts hugged and tugged nicely by your satin pants, fookin' lovely!

Gav and Mikey get Carolines's car and take the ladies down to the Burger Bar for their messy drive through.

"No napkins ladies, want you to really chomp on those big grease burgers and fries, wipe your hands in your skirts and remember, if there are any fries left over, stick 'em in your panties for later. The makeshift dildos will tent out the shiny satin pants for you both, so you'll have a few snacks after those blowys later on; for a bit of energy, know what I mean girls; then off they go back to the Estate to meet the nice lads from the group for another video, you are moving up in the world, well another world other than yours!"

As the car drives out of the Burger Bar, pathetic, slurry words heard from the back of the vehicle:

"...um...um...ummmm, please Sir..."

"What the fuck is it your skanks?"

"Um, our figurine dildos have melted, our fannies were steaming earlier, must have overheated the fondant."

Their hands still down their cake-stained pants scooping out the last of the fries, their pouty bottom lips pushed out on their faces, sulking and really disappointed.

Mikey shakes his head in mock exasperation:

"Can't take you fookers anywhere can I? Have a milkshake."

He throws a banana flavoured one to each of them in the back and completely covers their massive tits.

"Thanks Miss", they say in a submissive way.

The car's leather upholstery is covered and they sit nice and quiet for a minute and suck on their milkshakes.

"Don't worry you pair of wankers...we'll find something to fill the empty holes later and then chucks them a big can of engine lube. You two, give eachother a high five in the back of the posh car. Oh, when you two get out (chucking them a can of touch up paint) spray your initials on the back of your stupid skirts.'Big Tits' for you Debs, and 'Cunty' for you fondant fuckin' Caroline. Makes the filming and commentary easier, and yes, I'm doing a Director's Cut Series! Result, who knew you two were so talented, me more so though! And wipe off those fuckin' hands, skirts look a bit grey now, what a state to get in, sorry, don't want your hands slipping later!"

"...No Sir! we fookin don't!"

they say in unison.

"That's my girls, we'll make stars of you both!"

Car drives into distance to a run down area, small moans coming from the back.

"Stop wanking you two, save those pussies for later...sit on your hands for fucks sake!"

Gav slips the car into third, floors it, rolls his eyes and says:

'Fookin' cunts!'

The adventures of Caroline, Deborah and friends will continue.