Naughty MILF Caroline Pt. 05

Story Info
Naughty Stuck Up MILFs go Dogging.
2.9k words
4.35
11.7k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our two tasty MILFs get back from the party that Mikey and Gav drove them to.

It was an utter fuckfest, Caroline and Debs were fucked senseless, literally. Debs got totally dick drunk and forgot her name at the end of it and Caroline got stuck into the vodka and ended up ordering some hot fucking outfits online that the lads were egging them on to wear next time.

They all get hammered, including Debs and Caroline, the place is full of empty crisp packets as they all got the munchies after necking down the vodka, beer and lager.

The two ladies got airtight at around 3 a.m. when the party got a bit out of hand, and the lads got really carried away. Plenty of pics were taken for everyone's amusement including a lovely one that Mikey gets framed of Caroline and Debs totally shitfaced, slumped on the two-seater gamers sofa in nothing but their stockings and suspender belts, their legs spread wide apart, pink pussies spread wide, their hair in a complete frizzy mess. Both of them have a tinny in their hands, which has tipped over and soaked into their greasy, crumb-stained stockings. Caroline has Gav's grubby mechanic's luminous green baseball cap on for some reason and some cheeky fucker has drawn a twirly black moustache on Caroline's face and a big dick on her forehead pointing upwards, not sure who, but he knows who he is! He has long since gone, along with Caroline and Deb's expensive watches, bracelets and wedding rings.

Debs' shoes are missing too, they've been swiped by the same bloke probably, for his girlfriend, although he had a shred of decency and hoofed on a pair of old rigger boots on her that he saw in the hallway. Fairs, fair, not sure sheer 15 denier stockings and a satin sussie belt go with them, but who am I to fuckin' say? The look might catch on! I doubt it though, with these posh, stuck up tarts!

Anyway, our freshly-fucked sleepy heads are snoring away in a pissed up stupor, probably dreaming of more cock and yummy, thick man sauce to feast on and lube up their lady bits.

As the lads lacked proper snack bowls, Deb's Navy Blue 42DD Satin Bustier was used as a snack dispenser throughout the evening. It's massive fucking tit size meant that one cup had nachos in it and the other had huge dollops of orange melted cheese sauce. Their satin panties (removed in about 2 microseconds by the ladies when they saw the cock on offer) had been stolen as well to be used as wank trophies for some of the lads to boast about and prove that they could nail posh cunt.

The best thing about the last piece of missing udderwear was Caroline's basque. One of the lads, the oldest one called Dave from the Paintballing company (from Episode 1) had some glow in the dark paint in the van and decided it would be a good idea to paint Caroline's expensive satin basque and classy black high heel shoes in matching green 'glow in the dark' paint! He is a shit handyman, in fact the only thing he is handy about is is handling his cock, so after spending a lot of time fucking Caroline up the shitter, he said he was going to make sure she passed the Health and Safety course next time and set her up with improvised High Viz Udderwear fuck gear!

So there we have it, these MILFs started out the day looking pristine, 24 hours later, they've both been fucked silly, had their panties stolen, and look a right fucking state. And one of them is glowing in the dark in a fucked up painted basque. Fuck, for two stuck up high and mighty posh birds, they snore really fuckin' loudly. Fuckin' hell, how uncouth!

Anyway, the lads are getting some well earned rest when a posh cunt's voice is heard, repeating the same thing, only getting louder and louder and louder, eventually everyone awakes from their post fuck booze-snooze induced slumber by a loud recording of a voice that is shouting over loud music:

"Michael, Gavin, would you be kind enough to fetch me more lube, my fudge tunnel is a bit tight tonight. Sorry, David."

The lads start to remember what they did. They took Caroline's mobile, recorded her lube request amongst other things and saved it as a ringtone, with the vibrate function turned up to maximum.

As the noise wakes everyone up, Caroline wakes up and her fanny starts to froth up and she starts to get horny again. The lads have only gone and stuck her 'phone up her twat!

"That's not fuckin; funny at all, you fuckin' cunts, how dare you." she shouts at them.

"Sorry Cunty!" the lads shout back.

"Still, better answer it love." Gav.

"No need, I've set it to auto answer on speakerphone after 10 rings! They piss themselves with laughter, all the noise begin to wake up Debs. She gets up off the sofa and has a little fart. Sounds a bit echoey though. Dave has only gone and stuck his beer bottle up her huge ass that he was drinking while he was rear ending her.

"You fuckers" shouts Debs.

At this precise time, Caroline's 'phone connects and it's her husband asking her when she's gonna get into work. He says:

"What was that darling, I thought I heard Deborah shout an obscenity. That can't be right, she is so classy and demure, just like you my love."

"Fuuuuuuk, I think I've got it, just one more pull, ahhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuckin' hell..." says Debs as she eases the bottle out only to be followed by a massive fart as the bottle exits her humungus MILFy ass.

"Excuse me, sorry everyone, that was a bit of a stinky one."

"What's going on?" says Caroline's useless wimp of a husband. Then the call cuts out and the line drops. Looks like Caroline's pussy juices are interfering with the 'phone's functionality.

"I'm going to freshen up in the Bathroom. A lady needs her privacy and I need to get this fuckin' 'phone out before I fry my beef curtains. Where is it?"

The lads are rolling around the floor in hysterical laughter. The trick worked perfectly, with an unintentional feature, her 'phone's Sat Nav starts up as she walks away from the sofa and a posh bitch's voice on the Sat Nav says:

"Please turn left."

Gav almost needs oxygen to recover from laughing so much. Mikey helpfully shouts out that Caroline is so fuckin' posh she's got the new TWAT NAV!

"Very funny, you useless fuckers. I need to get ready for work." says Caroline.

Debs has already started looking around for her clothes, her Navy Blue Bustier is fucked, someone even stubbed out a ciggy in the tit cup being used for the cheese. Her shoes have been stolen and she can't find her skirt. Caroline comes out of the bathroom muttering something about someone having, very neatly, stuck a folded up crisp packet up her ass. Must have happened when she was slumped over the sofa after Dave had a go shagging her up the ass, his speciality move of course!

Looks like Debs has left two massive tit prints on the glass coffee table where she was bent over being shagged by Dave late in the evening. Mikey pointed out that you could even make out the big nipple prints of the massive-knockered cake maker in the mess over the table.

"Right ladies, your clothes are fucked, we reckon you ought to hang out with us today, you can't go to work in that mess, we're not that mean, anyways, you are good fucks. 'Phone in sick and let's wait for your new clothes to arrive." says Mikey, taking charge of the messy cunts.

"What new clothes Michael?" says Caroline.

She and Debs are just stood there, looking like a right pair of skanks in just their stockings, sussie belts and of course Debs' rigger boots.

"Don't you remember, you piss head? You ordered up a few outfits online for our next session on next day delivery. All we need to is wait for the parcel to arrive, get some grub, have a bit of fun in the afternoon and you can go out tonight dressed up in your nice new outfits." says Mikey.

"What did we order? says Caroline.

"Check the TWAT 'phone" says Gav pointing at her cunt communication device.

Caroline plucks out the 'phone from her tight pussy clamps; there is an email order for two outfits. She scrolls down to see:

"MILF Costumes x 2 - order detail:

a. MILF Ballerina Uniform (age 40 or over)

White Satin Basque Big Girl 36D Udder Size.

White 40 denier stockings.

White satin panties.

Pink high heels.

Pink alice hair band.

Pair of long white satin gloves.

b. MILF College Uniform (age 30 or over)

Black Basque 42DD Fuckin' Big Girl Udder Size.

Black seamed 15 denier stockings.

Black satin panties.

Black patent high heels.

Grey mini-pinafore dress.

Clingy black roll neck long sleeve sweater.

Total cost £300.00 inc. VAT plus free guaranteed next day delivery"

"Fuck." says Caroline.

"Fuck." says Debs.

"Fuckin' great say the lads and let out a big, raucous cheer!

Anyways, the ladies make the calls they have to, everyone chills out and the uniforms arrive later afternoon.

Caroline and Debs clean themselves up and change in the spare room. There's a bit of giggling in there, helped by the fact that they have been drinking vodka shots through the afternoon, whist the boys have sobered up.

The lads are gaming on the sofa used for shaggin' earlier and chillin' out, with Gav making a few calls about the plans for tonight.

The ladies come slinking into the main room at about 6pm and say:

"Ta dah!", and curtsy to the lads submissively and very demurely.

The lads turn around and shout that they like what they fuckin' see. Gav takes a 'photo of them on his 'phone and sends it around to a few mates in readiness for this evening's plans.

"Well, I fuckin' never, a Ballerina and a college slut. Fancy goin' out tonight in your new outfits?" says Mikey.

"Fuckin' right we do, don't wanna be at home with our boring husbands."

"Trust me ladies, tonight ain't gonna be fooooookin' boring." Gav says with a big smirk on his face.

"We gonna go fuckin' dogging ladies."

"What the fuck...you can't be serious, that's really common." says Caroline.

"No fuckin' way you cunts you're wrong, this is a classy dogging place, by the truck stop just outta town. Let's fuckin' go." Gav says.

He picks up another large parcel in the hallways and the lads and the ladies clip clop down the stair to where Mikey's truck is parked. They all bundle in and drive to the Truck stop.

They come to a halt by lots of cars and vans parked up with plenty of blokes hanging around in jeans and hoodies. Mikey gives the ladies the lowdown:

"Right cunts, he says in a hushed tone, we've entered you in a dogging competition. We reckon you will win us big. We've got the cock, you've got plenty of sockets to plug into, so let's get you warmed up and entered into the MILF STEAMER Competition.

"What the fuck is that Michael, it sounds hot?" says Debs.

"Well, sort of you twat. You know lads enter their pimped up performance cars in a street burn off, smoking the tyres, racing around like and shit, well this is pimping up your MILFs and going for a burnout." says Gav.

"What the fuck are you talking about, you car-obsessed mechanic fuckwit?" whispers Caroline.

"Well, your asses get fucking pounded by a bunch of pussy-obsessed petrolheads and hairy bikers, it's the first MILF ass to literally steam from a proper, good old fashioned pounding with massive pork dipsticks." says Mikey.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." both ladies say, staring at the lads almost in a trance and openmouthed.

and then without thinking they both look at eachother, nod and smile and go onto say:

"We're fuckin' well in!"

So they all bundle out the van and check their panties in at the 'entrance' guarded by the hulking big Dogging Marshalls. The scrutineers have to check the MILFs out as well, confirming entry details, their vital statistics, squeeze their udders, pinch their asses and issue glow in the dark fresh rubber for the lads.

The dogging session begins. Bit of a chilly night up on the hill, but the ladies are getting warmed up nicely. Couple of bikers start rear ending them, our lads are at the burger van watching them in the first heats. Truckers come over and get some well earned sloppy blowjobs. Deb's dress is off now, her massive knockers in her tight top just touching the muddy ground, so she's got two brown earthy treadmarks over her tight clingy black top.

Caroline is getting a nice friendly fuck from a trucker whilst giving a handjob to a trainee Marshall. Man sauce goes all over her satin gloves. Sloppy bitch! She's really enjoying it as is Debs. Their stockings, shoes and hands are now really muddy, but time is running out and no one's ass is yet steaming yet down the line of bent over pussy. Caroline has been given the courtesy of a beer dispensing hat on with dangling rubber suck tubes for thirsty fuckers as they pound the mouths, asses and pussys of our two heroines.

The lads look a bit worried. Time's getting on, the final whistle goes in 20 minutes. They decide to intervene. Fast.

Mickey says, come on Gav, let's get this fuckin' done, they get their massive dicks out and swing them around like windmills and swagger over to Caroline and Debs.

"Out the way lads, room for a big one, looks like a job for Mikey and Gav. Let's see if we can get ourselves a pair of rocked, cocked and two smokin' assholes." Mikey boasts and they high five eachother.

For the next 15 minutes they give our two cock-mad MILFs the ass fuckin' of their lives, a relentless pounding, until with just 5 mins to go, Debs' massive ass starts to steam with the pounding. Her posh mate, Caroline's ass smokes a couple of minutes later. Cheers go up and the blokes shake hands, whilst the two stuck up MILFs try to get up with as much dignity as possible, and end up walking aimlessly, dazed and totally dick-drunk. Their asses have been so pounded that they are walking around, asses smoking and waddling like a couple of gunslingers from the Wild West, with legs wide apart, swaying a little from side to side.

"Nice work everyone. Don't forget to pick up your panties girls." says Gav.

The prize is picked up by Gav.

They make it back to the truck and the lads drop off Debs at her place and then finally to Caroline's.

Her husband has already made himself some cocoa and gone to bed. Useless twat.

The lads are invited in by the muddy, ass-sore Ballerina, who does a lovely little dance and pirouette leading the boys into the lounge.

"What's the package you've got Gavin, apart from your lovely big hose pipe of a penis?" says Caroline.

"Go and stand in the corner Cunty, and close your eyes. Don't open them until we're fuckin' ready to show you." says Gav.

There is a bit of bumping and banging. A drill comes out, there's hammering on the wall and a bit of lifting and shifting going on.

"Can I see now gentlemen?" says Caroline?

"Alright you twat, you can look now." says Mikey.

She does a pirouette to see her posh, classy lounge, with one addition to the wall opposite the sofa. The flatscreen television has been taken off the wall and a big print of Debs and Caroline asleep on the lad's shaggin' sofa, in their fucked up messy stockings and sussie belts, Caroline with her 'phone in her twat and Debs' fanny being flashed wide open, with their right and left stockinged legs crossed over the sofa and hair all over the place, looking like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards!

"Fuck." she says.

"Fuckin' lovely family portrait says Mikey.

"Do you like this as well?", he moves to the left and reveals a second hand condom machine fixed to the wall that they stole from a pub toilet a few weeks ago. The prize for the dogging competition was a years' worth of condoms; the plan worked out nicely.

"Well fuckin' done, you twats. What's my husband going to say about this?" she says.

"He's gonna have to fuckin' like it, because as of tonight we've movin' in for a week, we gonna tell him to fuck off out of the shaggin' room upstairs." says Mikey.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Caroline stands there in her Ballerina uniform, hands on her hips, big bust heaving and pondering the new setup.

"Mmmmmm. Sounds good to me. The useless fucker can sleep in the garden shed from now on, you boys can stick him in there tomorrow. I can get fucked in the house without him skulking around in a mood."

"Sounds like a plan Cunty! shame to waste that uniform though, let's get in a couple of blowys before we wake him up and kick him out." says Mikey.

They all high five eachother and Caroline gets a munchin' the two massive cocks. Dirty bitch.

Caroline's adventures will continue...

All characters are fictitious and over 18 years old.