Naughty Nanny

Story Info
Naughty Nanny gets seduced.
2.2k words
4.42
12.5k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last year college, I got a job as a live-in nanny for a wealthy couple. My fiance's mother actually got me the position in order to assure I would not be living in sin with her beloved son before we got married. While annoyed with her meddling in our private life, it was a great gig with great pay and lots of bonuses.

The wife was a doctor and the husband a hedge fund manager. She spent long hours at the hospital and he had an office at home that he rarely left for the better part of 16 hours a day. So I was brought in to manage the kids and keep everything balanced and normal for them. Kevin, the husband was very charming and handsome, great with his family and very funny. Athletic in his mid-30s and very confident with dark hair and blue eyes. I was 20, 5'5, 120 pounds with hazel/green eyes and my light brown hair was shoulder length and I had small breasts. This was several years before I had augmentation so my boobs finally matched my bubble butt.

Kevin and his wife made me feel very welcome in their home and treated me like an adult, which I was, but didn't feel that way around my significant other and his family. I fell into a comfortable routine in a warm and welcome environment.

Since his wife was rarely present, Kevin and I often went places with the kids. People assumed we were a couple and always remarked how amazing I looked for having children. I would blush when he would put his arm around me and thank them. My fiance' got very jealous the first time I laughingly shared an encounter. It irritated me that he thought so little of me.

While Kevin didn't leave his office often, he was very regimented in his work out routine. He would exercise in their home gym while I got kids breakfast and took them to school. He would be finishing his run usually as I was getting back to the house. Running shorts and no shirt made me appreciate how fit and trim he was for an "old guy," and it was hard not to notice he had a great butt and a healthy bulge. I still feel my cheeks get hot today, thinking about the guilty thrill I would get when I would see him sweaty and only in short shorts.

One day, on a banking holiday when the markets were closed, he got a later start to his morning. He took care of the kids and let me sleep in (which I don't do, but I at least had time to work out in their gym and just do stuff for me.

I worked out pretty hard and was dripping in sweat. I got undressed in the large bathroom that I shared with the gym in the basement. I checked myself out in the mirror. I still thought my butt was too big and my A cups too small, but at least nothing jiggled. I got a glimpse of my bush and realized I needed to do some weed-eating before bikini season. Feeling a little randy, I decided to shave it all off. I had never done this before, but I knew it was trendy and the guys always seem to crave it. Maybe it would spark my relationship with my fiance' who rarely wanted to have sex with me unless he was drunk and horny at 2am.

It was quite thrilling as i trimmed and shaved my pubes, careful to not nick my lips. When I was finished I was very pleased with the result, and aroused at the thought of being extra sexy. I took my vibrator out of my nightstand and got in the shower. I needed to take care of me, and my pink rabbit never let me down.

As the hot water jetted down my body, I sucked on the head of my vibe and caressed my always rock hard nipples. I slowly parted my petals and inserted the saliva slick head inside. It felt so good as I pushed it all the way in and I felt the little ears hugging my clit. I turned it on and the thrumming instantly ha my attention. I worked it in and out as it did it's job, and in a short time I was bracing myself with one hand on the tile wall and moaning loudly as my orgasm built. As it crescendoed from my core throughout my entire body I was crying out loudly. My legs trembled as waves of ecstasy rippled through me.

"B, are you ok?" I heard Kevin's voice from the bathroom door. Oh shit! I thought to myself, turning in a panic to see his concerned face reflected in the bathroom mirror.

"I heard you cry out, and thought you were in pain, please forgive the intrusion." He was sweaty and in his running shorts. He turned from the mirror and looked at me in the large glass shower and a stunned look of surprise lit his face when he saw my vibrator still buried in my bald pussy. I took it out, self-consciously and held it as it still buzzed in my hand. He looked at my eyes again and grinned. I was still embarrassed and was frozen like a deer in the headlights. That's when I noticed his shorts had a prominent tent to them.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were home," I managed to mumble, my eyes on his package.

"Looks like I got here just in time," was his reply. He kicked off his trainers and slid his shorts off to reveal his large thick erection. I'd never seen one that big. He boldly opened the shower door and stepped inside. He smiled as he reached down to take my vibrator from me and turned it off, setting it on the shower ledge. He pulled me to him and put his arms around my waist, hands cupping my ass as he leaned down to kiss me. Tenderly and soft at first, waiting for me to respond. I had butterflies in my tummy and felt his big dick thumping my belly as it pressed between us.

My lips parted and I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He was an exceptional kisser and I couldn't think past how desperately I wanted this man inside me. We kissed passionately as his hands kneaded and caressed my bottom. He pulled my cheeks apart and I felt a finger brushing my swollen lips. I moaned into his mouth and stood on my tippy toes to give him more access. He sank into his second knuckle and began to slide it in and out of me. It felt so different from my vibrator. It was warm, flexible, alive, and promised so much more. I threw a leg around his as we stood there, he was rolling his hips into me and I could feel his erection sliding between us, up and down as I pressed my whole body against his.

I reached between us and found his thick shaft and began stroking it. He moaned in approval and I slid my other hand under to cup his heavy balls. They were shaved, and felt so different from any I had felt before. He kissed my forehead as he put his hands on my shoulders, looking me in the eyes as he gently pushed down. I knew what he wanted, and was eager to give it to him. I sank to my knees and began licking his pee slit as I stroked him. He grabbed my hair at the base of my pony tail and pulled me closer. His thick mushroom head slid into my mouth and he moaned again. "Oh, B, I have wanted this since the moment we met," he said huskily, sending a thrill through me. I sucked him earnestly managing a couple of inches in my mouth and using my hands to work the rest of him.

He didn't let me finish him with my mouth (which was something I'd only done once before). "Come here, baby," he said as he looked down at me. He helped me stand and kissed me deeply, my lips puffy and my mouth tasting like his salty cock. He dipped his head down and sucked on my nipples as he cupped my small breasts in his strong hands.

I continued stroking him as he teased and flicked my nipples with his teeth and tongue. He turned me around and knelt behind me. He parted my thighs with his hands, widening my stance and i leaned forward against the wall. He parted my cheeks and i felt his tongue in my crack, licking and exploring, softly biting each globe. He swirled his tongue around my little puckered star and then buried his tongue in it. It was a sensation I had not experienced before and it felt very naughty. Finally he began licking my pussy, causing me to moan again. I arched my back, opening myself to him, pushing back against his face as he expertly ate me out. I'd never had oral like this before and it was exquisite.

I started to finger my clit as he ate me, but he pushed my hand away and stood. He held onto my hand and pushed it against the wall with his covering mine, palms out. I felt his thick head brush my cheeks and with his other hand he guided it to my opening. He used his hand to move it around until it slid in above my pubic bone, sinking all the way to his balls. It was thicker than the few cocks I'd experienced and it filled me completely.

"Oh fuck, Kevin, that feels so good!" I moaned, my face pressed to the shower wall. He held it in place as we both revelled in the sensation. He took my other hand and I was spread eagle, palms on the wall with his covering mine as he began to slowly fuck me. I was trembling as i felt him stretching me like never before. He nuzzled my ear, neck and cheek, kissing and licking as he would pull out nearly all the way before slowly going deep again. I was going to cum soon, on his married cock, and i was in ecstasy.

His thrusts got more urgent as he quickened his pace. I knew what was going to happen and urged him on, "cum for me baby, oh cum!" I was crying out as my orgasm prepared to burst through. He released my hands and grabbed my hips and began jackhammering into me. The wet slapping sounds mixed with grunting and moaning accentuated what our bodies felt in our connection. With one final thrust that brought me nearly off my feet, he released his sperm inside me. His cock swelled and pulsed repeatedly as he shot wad after wad of hot sticky jizz deep inside me. I couldn't hold back, and began cumming on his cock, gripping it tightly as my vaginal walls contracted in the hardest orgasm I'd ever experienced.

He leaned heavily against me and is breathing was heavy in my ear as his hands caressed me. I turned slightly and we kissed deeply. The water still washing over us, with his erection still buried deep inside me.

"B, you have no idea how much i needed that." he confessed between kisses. i could only nod in agreement. clearly we were both feeling neglected and had found a a way to release quite a bit of pent up need.

"I dont want this to fuck up things between us," he admitted. "We both know there would be serious consequences if anyone found out. But that being said, i dont want this to be a one time thing." He was saying everything i was feeling, and i completely agreed.

"I can keep a secret, if you can," was my reply and his mouth covered mine again in another passionate kiss. He let his cock slip out of me and he turned me around, embracing me as we stood there face to face, body to body. I could feel his cum running out of me as his erection slowly began to subside.

We hastily cleaned up, as the water was suddenly losing its heat. We got out and towelled off. I had butterflies and a twinge of guilt as i thought about what a better lover, and decent man he was compared to my intended. But i also wanted this man again. He was everything i longed for, except he was married.

We dressed and went up to the kitchen and had coffee and chatted like everything was normal. i felt so at ease, and nothing seemed awkward at all between us.

Later that evening, his wif came home and all was still status quo. She informed us that she had a medical convention in Lake Tahoe in a few weeks and wanted to make sure I was available to travel with them, so they could make a family vacation out of the trip. I of course said yes, and he gave me a little smirk and the twinkle in his eyes told me that we were going to have a really good time.

But that's another story for later.