Naughty Nanny Goes to Tahoe Ch. 01

Story Info
B and Kevin play while wife attends conference.
1.7k words
4.44
6.8k
9
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B was a nanny for a well to do professional couple with a young family. She was fresh out of college, engaged and enjoyed her job. What she had not counted on was falling for Kevin, the husband, and finding out that this older married man had more to offer her than her stuck up and aloof betrothed.

Kevin had accidentally stumbled upon her masturbating in the shower and they quickly connected under the hot water. While intense and passionate, they both realized how risky it would be to ever do anything like that again. As a result, they made it an almost daily routine thereafter.

After the wife had gone to work and the kiddos needs were met, there was a blissful couple of hours where opportunity presented itself. Kevin would workout and go for his daily run, B would often accompany him (time permitting) or just be ready for him when he got home. As a result, they found time to have lots and lots of hot, steamy sex.

Kevin was in his late 30s, dark hair, athletic, friendly smile and energetic. B was 21, "girl next door" pretty with light brown hair, hazel eyes, tons of charm and whit, perky little breasts and a bubble butt. On occasions when they went out in public with the children, people often assumed they were a couple, and he hammed it up, patting her bottom, bragging about her and generally making her blush.

His wife was an up and coming surgeon in high demand, and was trying to find a wok life balance that leaned heavily in favor of work, then children and husband ( to a very minor degree).

B's other half was in grad school, aloof and more interested in hanging out with his buddies and only attempting to connect when he was drunk and horny. Needless to say, she wasn't a priority and he did not give her the respect and attention she deserved.

It was the perfect storm for two outgoing people (starved for affection), forced by their situation to spend many hours together every day. Once the dam broke, they found time to meet their respective needs.

More often than not, they would start in the shower. He would get back from his run and jump in the large shower adjacent to B's quarters. She would shed her clothes and join him. Kissing, fondling, soaping each other as their ardor built between them, quite literally with his hefty endowment growing and pressing into her belly or nestling between her ample cheeks. She was learning how to meet his needs and he was a willing instructor as she grew more confident in using her hands, mouth and body to tease him to full, throbbing, leaking erections.

Likewise, he was very adroit in ensuring her arousal, and by the time they left the shower, he had mad her cum at least once (usually twice) on his fingers or with his mouth, or a generous combination of both..

They would towel off and then get in her bed, where they would fuck in every position she could think of, and many that he showed her for the first time. She learned what positions he liked to take her in, and she also learned what she enjoyed most that put her over the edge, over and over. Riding him cowgirl style filled and stretched her while her clit mashed into his pubic bone in a delicious way. He would suck on her long eraser tip nipples and grab her ass while pumping up into her tight little hole. Her orgasms were intense in this position and she couldn't wipe the silly grin off her face as she would shutter on top of him, collapsing against his muscular chest.

He enjoyed rolling her onto her tummy and straddling her thighs and plowing into her nubile, prone body. He would grip and knead her pale cheeks as he slid in and out of her slowly, enjoying seeing his long, thick cock spread her puffy pink lips while her virgin ass would contract and expand delightfully.

Since she was on the pill, he didn't hesitate to finish inside her, putting his weight fully on top of her as he thrust deeply in her until he shot his hot sticky load into her.

Afterward, they would cuddle and kiss as he leaked out of her onto her sheets. Then they would resume their day, he going into his home office and she carrying out her nanny duties.

So when the wife announced the conference in Tahoe, it was an exciting opportunity go someplace fun and beautiful, and see what new opportunities they could discover together.

Packing her suitcase, helping pack her charges' things all while fighting with her fiance' over txt led to a stressful buildup to the trip. the early morning flight with fussy littles, too little sleep and not enough coffee nearly had her wiped out by the time they arrived at their chalet they had rented for the week.

They had a day to unwind before the conference and B happily slept in while Kevin and his wife played happy family in the snow with their kids. She luxuriated in the large king bed all to herself in a room with large windows looking out over snow capped mountains. Her thoughts drifted to wondering when she would get to be alone with Kevin on the trip and a naughty thrill ran through her and she slid her hand down her tummy and into her pajama bottoms.

She traced her fingers around her lips as she imagined feeling his hard throbbing cock inside her. She masturbated as she relived past experience with hm, and soon she had kicked off her PJs and rolled onto her tummy. She humped her fingers as she moaned into her pillow and had an intense orgasm. She sighed and figured she would hop in the shower so she could be dressed and ready when they returned home.

She was luxuriating under the hot water of the large walk-in shower when she heard a familiar voice, "Hey, I always seem to catch you in the shower." Kevin stood grinning, nude, with his gorgeous erection at full tilt as he opened the glass door.

"What are you doing?" B exclaimed. "Where is the family?" Thrilled and alarmed at the same time at his boldness.

"Oh don't worry, they went to a colleague's house that lives locally. I feigned altitude sickness, so I came back to the house to get some relief," he said lustily as he pulled her wet body to his and leaned in hungrily to kiss her. She moaned into his mouth at the thought of having him all to herself. His throbbing cock pressed into her belly as his hands cupped the globes of her bubble butt.

She slid her hands between them and began fondling his smooth, heavy balls while stroking his shaft. She rubbed her thumb, artfully, over his pee slit, causing an involuntary moan from his lips into hers.

He kissed and licked her neck and shoulder, trailing down to her perky breasts and erect nipples, sucking on them in turn as she stroked him and his fingers split her cheeks to penetrate her slick folds. He was so skilled with his hands and fingers, something she had not experienced in her young life with boys her age. He quickly fingered her to her second orgasm of the day, pushing her over the edge when one finger penetrated her virgin little star.

She panted, her forehead against his chest for a moment as she recovered, her hands still on his manhood. It was so close to her mouth at this angle, and she just slid down to her knees and took his head into her mouth.

He sighed and gently put his hands on her shoulders as she began to lick, stroke, and suck him. She was certainly getting better at using her pouty lips and mouth to pleasure him, and he praised her for her skills. After all, she had already sucked his cock more in the few months she had worked for them, than any other time, with any other guy, previously. In fact, his was only the third one she had ever put in her mouth.

She cupped his balls and worked her hand up and down his shaft as her lips and tongue worked on his head. He began to thrust his hips and fuck her mouth slowly, then, with more urgency. His hands went to her head and he held her in place as he announced he was going to cum. With one more squeeze of his balls and a rapid flicker of her tongue on the underside of his corona, she locked eyes with him and he erupted in her mouth. "ohhhh fuck..." he hissed through clenched teeth as his cum drained from his balls into her. She swallowed as much as she could of his thick creamy ejaculate, but it still spilled out of her mouth, running down her chin, onto her chest. She drank him greedily, and kept him in her mouth, sucking and licking him until he had to gently push away from her.

He pulled her up by her armpits and slid his hands under her ass and picked her up to hold her in a tight embrace. Her long legs wrapped around him as he kissed her cummy lips. She was giddy with pleasure and contentment, knowing she had taken care of this wonderful man, and that she was a capable, and appreciated woman.

He finally put her down and they languidly laughed and soaped each other off before finally exiting the shower. He playfully smacked her ass and said, "thanks for healing me!" To which she grinned and responded, "hey, you are still not cured. I think you need to go lie down in bed and let me make sure you are fully recovered. In fact, I don't feel so well myself, and think I need to get back in bed, also."

And with that, they quickly toweled off and jumped back in bed, kissing and embracing, as part of him, a large part, began to recover quite nicely.