Naughty November Rainstorm Pt. 02

Story Info
Angela and Noah learn more about each other.
2.6k words
4.59
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part of a story between Noah and Angela. Read Part 1 to get their full backstory and some steamy truck sex but you can also just do whatever you want.

"Tea?" Noah asked, reaching out his hand to Angela.

She laughed, tea was such a formal invite after the intense fucking they'd just shared in the garage.

"Tea would be lovely," she replied, planting her bare feet solidly onto the concrete floor and feeling Noah's cum trickle down her inner thigh. Angela smoothed her wool skirt over her legs and followed Noah into the house. Noah saw her briefly look over her shoulder for her bags in the truck and said, "Leave them. We can get them in the morning."

Angela smiled, in the morning, so he intended to keep her here all night... She stretched her tired shoulders. What a week. TRULY, thank god it was Friday. Two busy high school teachers, Angela and Noah had officially met in the parking lot that night after Angela and all her bags went flying across the wet pavement. That's not the only thing that was soaking wet tonight she laughed to herself following Noah's broad shoulders into his cozy home.

Angela gasped, the home was beautiful, smaller than she'd expected but intimate and warm, full of delicate carpentry.

"Noah! Your home is beautiful!" Angela ran her hand along the intricately carved banister and marvelled at how all the wood seemed to glow. She could see Noah's ears redden as a blush crept down his neck. "It's nothing really," he replied humbly, "it's my stress relief after a long week, I just chip away at it, bit by bit."

Angela heard his desire to make the beauty of his home seem like no big deal. But Angela had just felt his entire body, taking her, enveloping her, making every cell in her body sing and ache. And she wasn't going to let him hide his skill. She wanted him to hear her. She placed her hand gently but firmly on his back, stopping in the hallway and slid her hand around to his front, pressing herself firmly against his back.

"It's not nothing, Noah, it's... extraordinary." He took a breath in and held it. As he felt Angela pressed so tenderly behind him he breathed out and she felt his whole body relax.

"Kitchen's through here," they parted and continued down the hall. Noah pulled a stool out for her at the large kitchen island.

"So," Angela laughed breathlessly, "tell me about yourself."

Noah laughed, considering how recently he'd been inside her, he thought maybe she somehow knew everything about him already.

"What do you want to know? Lived here all my life, met my wife in college. She was pre-med. I was studying to be a teacher. I've always loved working with kids and working with my hands. My shop teacher was the first adult who told me I was smart and it turned a lot around for me..." Noah trailed off. "Does it bother you that I have a wife?" He asked quietly.

"Not really," Angela replied. "The way I see it is that what you do with your body is your decision. Just so long as you're not here, with me right now, full of shame because you're cheating, or something. If you feel ok with it then so do I. I've shouldered enough of other people's shame for 3 lifetimes so I won't do that again... not even for you."

Noah placed a steaming cup of hot tea in front of Angela, and said, "that makes sense. Kate - that's my wife - and I decided to open our marriage when she was residency matched in Minnesota. I haven't really done anything about it until tonight. But I know she sleeps with other people. We, sort of agreed to not tell each other about it too much unless we getting really serious with someone. I think she might be starting to get serious... with someone... but that's more of a feeling than anything she's really said... We've known each other for so long, you know? And loving her is like this house I guess, beautiful but I've been working on it for so long, I don't really see it anymore." Noah trailed off and looked away.

Angela took a sip of her tea and pulled the pencil out of her hair, shaking out her wet braid, the damp strands falling around her shoulders. Noah caught the scent of her hair - rain, earthy tea, and the slightest hint of vanilla.

When Noah spoke again his voice was hoarse with desire. "You liked it when I took charge, didn't you?"

Angela met Noah's eyes and said, "I did, yes... very much. I can still feel my ass where you spanked me. My skin feels like every inch of it is alive." She blew thoughtfully on her hot tea, "I've noticed you a lot... before tonight... around the school... I try to find excuses to walk by the wood shop. The smell of sawdust. Sometimes I walk down there to use the farthest copier, telling anyone that the other one was busy if they ask. I sat behind you at the last staff meeting, I don't remember a thing from that meeting because I could smell the sweat and sawdust on you and I kept imagining licking the back of your neck." She blushed hard and looked down again, "God that's so embarrassing! I must sound like a crazy person!"

Noah looked at her, "not crazy... I've noticed you too but you always seemed so shy. I like seeing you walk by the shop. My fantasies have gotten kind of out of hand imagining what you're wearing under those skirts..."

Angela laughed, relieved, "in college my girlfriend was really into shibari. She liked to tie me up. I really loved the constriction and how she would take control of my pleasure. I loved the marks that the rope would leave on my skin." Noah was staring at her. "Does it shock you that I've been with women? Or that I like to be tied up?"

"Not shocked, no..." Noah cleared his throat and stepped closer, "I am uncomfortably turned on."

"What should we do about that? Sir?" Angela's college girlfriend loved to be called sir but wasn't sure if it totally fit Noah.

"You want to call me something? Call me Max." Angela shivered. Noah's whole demeanor shifted ever so slightly when he said Max. He seemed to stand a little taller, the air around him stilled. And he got that look in his eye again, that look that said, I want you to beg for it.

Max lifted Angela off the stool and set her on the ground. He let his hands trail over her breasts and he spun her in the direction of the bedroom.

His room was simple, almost spartan with a large simple wood frame bed. The bed had wrought iron details on the four-corners which at first glance looked like an industrial design but on closer inspection, were hard points for rope play. Angela shivered, picturing herself splayed, immobile on this bed.

"Sit," Max commanded and Angela complied. Perched on the edge of the bed, still wearing her blouse, camisole, and wool skirt, bare feet barely touching the ground. Max stood in front of her and slowly started to un-do his black leather belt. He held eye contact with her as he undid it and licked his lips. She heard the zipper of his pants being undone but couldn't look away from the intensity of his gaze. He slid the belt out of his pants and her eyes followed it as he placed it on the bedside table.

She looked back and could see how hard he was again, his erection pressing against his boxers through the open zipper.

"Look at me," he said and Angela tore her gaze away from his hard dick and back up to his face. He pulled his sweater and t-shirt over his head and stood in front of her. His bare torso and undone pants. He had a soft dusting of hair and the contours of his chest and arms and hips were begging to be licked. She wanted to taste the saltiness of him under tongue.

"Max," she whimpered, "please, I want to touch you."

"Not yet, Angel" and she felt a gush of wetness between her thighs.

He took off his socks and then finally let his pants fall to the floor. His erection strained against his boxers.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded, "slowly".

Angela sat on the bed and unbuttoned her purple blouse, she slipped it off her arms and let it fall to the floor. She untucked her black lace camisole from the waistband of her skirt and pulled it over her head. Her breasts barely contained in a simple black strapless bra. Noah could see the tops of her nipples peaking above the edge. She reached around and released the clasp, her large breasts free, and soft, and heavy.

Max just stood there, taking her in. She undid the button and zipper at the back of her skirt and braced her toes against the floor, gently lifting her ass off the bed to slide her skirt down and off. For the first time that night naked and exposed. She leaned back on the bed and let him look.

Noah thought she was beautiful every damn day but he never thought he'd see her like this, splayed out on his bed, naked. She was all soft curves and angular muscle. Her thighs were thick and strong and they met together at the softest mound of dark curly hair. He could smell the scent of their earlier frantic fucking and could see her desire, pink lips peaking out from hair. Her belly was delicate and round and her breasts swayed slightly to the side. Her bra had left red marks and indentations around them, like the fabric couldn't quite contain their volume.

"Lay back," he said as he helped her scoot back and against the headboard. He brought out soft red ropes from the bedside table and gently bound her hands at each hard point. He arranged the pillows behind her back, barely touching her but making sure she was comfortable.

"I won't stop unless you say, rainstorm. That's our safe-word. Just for you and me. You want me to stop, you say rainstorm."

She smiled and nodded. He leaned in for what she thought was a kiss and then he pulled back at the last second. Teasing her. "Uh uh uh not yet."

Her hands bound against the headboard she couldn't do anything but stare at him. He held her eyes as he finally took off his boxers. Hard and masculine and exposed. He looked down at her on the bed. Licked his lips, and started stroking himself.

"MAX!" She gasped, "you're so... beautiful!" She had tried to find a better word to capture the sheer magnetic power of him, there naked in front of her but all she could think was beautiful. The pulsing wetness between her thighs felt almost unbearable but she was bound and the release of her pleasure was entirely up to him.

Max slowly walked towards her, stroking his big hard dick. She loved seeing him play with himself, loved seeing his cock twitch and grow as he gazed at her. He crawled across the bed, his weight on the mattress pulling her bound wrists slightly tighter and she opened her legs inviting him to touch.

"Max, please touch me, I'm begging you! I don't think I can take much more!" His strong, calloused hands slid up her thighs, and he cupped her ass in his hands. Just that simple touch almost made her cum.

He inhaled deeply as he ran his hands up and around her legs parting them further until he was kneeling between them. He pulled himself towards her waiting pussy and brought her hips to his face. Teasing, blowing lightly against the sensitive and swollen skin. Angela thought he would never touch her, never lick her the way she so badly wanted...

"Please, Max, I can't take it!"

When he finally did, he hummed and moaned against her mound sending vibrations of pleasure through her. A deep guttural moan escaped her lips, a noise she had never made before as he finally licked his tongue along the full length of her from anus to clit. He did the exact same thing again, and then once more, circling her clit quickly and she came. A great glowing burst of energy released through her, hot and fast and she screamed. Surprised by the speed and intensity of her orgasm.

Max felt the wetness of her pleasure against his face and kept licking, more gently, more slowly, avoiding the sensitive nub of her clitoris but also not letting her come down fully from her ecstasy. The scent and taste of her was intoxicating.

As her orgasm crested and slowed she twitched and quivered with aftershocks. Slowly Max inserted 2 fingers and then 3 into her wet and waiting vagina curling them gently against her g-spot and without touching her clitoris she came again. This time a slow and rhythmic orgasm that seemed to start from deep within her, writhing and moaning against the bedclothes.

"No more," she whimpered, "I can't take another one" and Max worked his way up her restrained body. Rubbing his pussy soaked fingers in lazy circles around her rock hard nipples.

Max kissed her hard and licked the sweat around her brow. "Did you say rainstorm?" He asked, but she shook her head, no. "Then no rest for the wicked, Angel," he growled, as he grabbed the ropes tied to the headboard and unbound them, flipping her over energetically and onto her knees. She laughed at the speed of it and he laughed too, tying her hands loosely behind her back.

"Is that angle, ok?" He pulled her upright and massaged her breasts with both his big hands, licking and sucking her neck.

"God yes," Angela sighed. He chuckled deeply and she felt him slide her knees apart from behind as he gently pressed down on her lower back. Before she could say another word, his dick was buried in her to the hilt. Her hands bound behind her back. He used the rope to hold them and he fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. Harder and harder. He pulled her long hair out of the way and kissed her neck, biting it playfully. With his free hand he grabbed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple - hard. She scream in pleasure as she felt him, deep inside of her. He pulled himself almost all the way out and then drove himself back in. As he pinched her nipple she came again, groaning his name. Max could feel her velvety walls clamping around his cock as he fucked her. An exquisite pulsing and he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned as he pulled out. He quickly unbound her hands and and flipped her over. She lay there, as he jerked himself, ropes of hot cum landed on her belly and chest as she watched him. He was beautiful. The waves of pleasure cresting over his face, he grunted and swore and collapsed against her sticky naked front. And then he did the sexiest thing she had ever seen, he licked his own cum off of her breasts and kissed her.

"You did well, Angel."

"Thank you, Max," she said, basking in their sweaty wetness.

He smiled and said, "you can call me Noah."

to be continued...