All Comments on 'Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 02'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pcman1950pcman19506 months ago

....Towards the next story. 5+fave

scipioparkinsscipioparkins6 months ago

To be honest I sort of ignored the sex - it was okay, don't get me wrong, well-written and all, but the characters were what held my attention. This was an indy film, one that gets bigger by world of mouth. The interplay, the dialogue, even the mention of Jim Butcher (God, is Dresden that old?). I especially loved the way it dissects American rural versus big city. Thank you I really enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sequel? This seriously needs to be continued with one or two sequel stories.

IF one, then a story following the goings on at Chapel Financial with Jessica getting trained by Loretta,Jason and Jessica dealing with the other employees, etc.... Of course then Jessica and Jason coming home to fuck,having incestuous office sex, fucking in Central Park, fucking in an airplane joining the mile high club, etc...

IF two, then the second story would be following Emily at college, the friends she makes, her classes, sorority-fraternity parties, etc...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story! So many possible scenarios to follow, I hope?

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Thats it? I was hoping for at least another chapter or more. This is in my top 10 stories on literotica. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JanxSpiritJanxSpirit3 months ago

LOL. I learned a new word on this one. "asperity"

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

My third time reading this, definitely in my now top 5, as for comments below, please some more chapters in this storey, you are such a great author, but this storey needs more, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES