Naughty Nurse Gets Cuffed

Story Info
Wife takes on a fun challenge given by her husband.
1.5k words
3.86
16.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a bit of background, my husband and I are enjoying our second marriage with the confidence and trust necessary to encourage playful explorations. We had discussed the idea of using actual handcuffs at some point to add to our own sexual experiences along with a few other ideas.

I'm Nicole, an ER nurse who often works nights. As such I have numerous interactions with law enforcement. John, my husband, is well aware of my job and my various interactions with them. John and I often joked about the stereotypical cops, tattoos and a cocky, hard ass attitude. Nick in particular is a cop that I work with that fits the stereotype to a "T". Nick and I have numerous encounters, so much so that he's become my defender when patients get out of hand and a ridiculous flirt when nights are slow.

One evening, before going to work, John made a remark about remembering to be good at work or he'll need to get some cuffs to punish me. I reminded him that I know several such guys with cuffs, but we both instantly understood which "guy" I was imagining asking. He nodded at the suggestion and encouraged me to do what it takes to get a pair of handcuffs.

While at work later, closer to midnight, Nick brings in a patient that requires medical attention. After getting the patient in a room, Nick stood at the nurses' station where I was at and began talking amongst the group of us. We joked about how crazy the night was and how it'd be nice to be put in hand cuffs and thrown into a room alone for a few hours. The few of us that were together dwindled as patients needed care, until it was just Nick and I left.

The conversation from earlier with my husband popped into my head and I decided to take my opportunity to obtain the cuffs we had been teasing about. I went up to Nick and asked coyly if I could see the cuffs that were dangling from his hips. He almost instantly went to reach for them, but as he did so, paused, and got a sly look on his face. He said, "Nicole, Nicole...I could let you see them, but what do I get to see?" as his eyes looked me up and down.

I said, "I am really just wanting to borrow them and then I'll give them back." Again, he paused with his hand on his hip and said, "Borrow...hmmm that's another matter. Well, I only take them out when someone's been naughty." I scrambled for a witty response and put on my biggest puppy dog eyes, "but I'm a good girl." To which he quickly replied, "well, that's too bad then." Then turned away as if the matter was settled.

I stopped and reconsidered my response... I really wanted those genuine cuffs. "But I can be naughty" was what slipped out next. A smile grew out of the corners of his mouth. "We will see about that. Now, come with me" he said as he walked down the hall of the ER.

He led me to an empty room that wasn't used for patients. It held a stretcher, some chairs, and other unused supplies that were overstock. We walked in, turned on the light, and he sat down in a chair, motioning me towards the stretcher. With his stereotypical cocky cop attitude told me that if I wanted the handcuffs, I needed to take off my scrubs.

I looked at him like, "no way", but he pulled out the handcuffs and rattled them in the air as a reminder. So, I slowly started to remove my top. I reached down to my hips with my hands crossing my chest, and began lifting my top off. I could feel the coolness of the air hit my skin and make my nipples perk beneath my bra.

I managed to get it over my head and let the top drop to the floor. Followed next by my shoes and socks... and then my bottoms. I untied my pants and let them down, now standing there in my bra and panties.

Looking at him as if I've fulfilled his request, I can see the bulge in his pants grow. He clearly isn't pleased yet and the grin starts to spread across his face again.

I groan and ask, "no?" knowing full well that he was wanting it all off. He shook his head in disapproval. I take in a deep breath, making my breast stick out a little further and begin to unfasten my bra and let it drop to the floor. My breast and hard nipples are exposed.

I slide my fingers to the inside of my thong against my skin and slide it down my legs, bending at the waist to add to the curvature of my ass. I could hear an audible moan come from him and as I look over, notice that he had undone his pants and began stroking himself.

I was immediately surprised by the size of his hard cock. He had a solid girth and was easily 7 inches in length. As I stood there exposed, he tossed me the cuffs. I smiled, grabbed them off the stretcher, and said, "thank you sir." But he was not quite done with me, yet.

He looked up and down my naked body and told me to put the cuffs on, hands behind my back. I was immediately aroused with his directions, but apprehensive too. Not knowing what he had planned, I hesitated. "NOW!" he barked with firm authority. Surprisingly, I complied... a bit too easily.

He stood up and walked over to me. He faced me only inches away from my body. I began to pant as I gathered myself for what was about to happen next. He begins to bend over and reach down to my feet. He grabs my pants and pulls out my phone from my pocket and goes to sit back down.

I look at him oddly and also curious as to what he's going to do with it. He can tell I'm inquisitive and tells me to turn around and face the wall. I pause again, but oblige. I look at him holding up my phone, clearly taking pictures of my naked body.

He sets the phone down with a surprisingly large smile on his face. I am deeply curious as to what he did and continue to ponder if he's pleased. "Can you get me out of these cuffs yet?" I ask. He says I need to get out of them myself. "Fine then, give me the key."

He takes out the key, holds it out in front of himself and then proceeds to put it in his mouth and mutters "you need to come get it". "Fucker," I think to myself. With my hands still cuffed behind my back, I was limited in my options.

I took slow measured steps to him as I weighed my next actions. A quick plan formed, quickening my pulse with anticipation that it just may work. I slowly bend over and put my mouth close to his lips. At the same time, I graze his hard cock with my leg, just enough to make him gasp. His mouth opens and I am able to slip my talented tongue in to retrieve the key.

He seemed stunned by my trick as his eyebrows raised in shock. Confidently mumbling "I got the key back, now unlock me". He was impressed and kept his word, but not before slowly and firmly running his hand over the slightly flushed skin of my body, across my abdomen and lingering lightly over my breasts to take the key and unlock me.

He stands up and walks out the door as I now hold the prize possession of a pair of authentic handcuffs to bring home to my husband. I dress myself, put the handcuffs in my pocket and grab my phone. "My phone!" I think to myself. I open it up to see what Nick had done with it. He had taken a picture of my naked body as I suspected. It was an erotic pose. My curved ass facing him, with my cuffed hands resting just above. My breast slightly exposed behind my arm, hardened nipple visible. But to add to it all, he had sent the picture to John!

I was tempted to text him and explain what had just happened, but I needed to get back to work. Plus, the thought of having just that image on his phone with no explanation was thrilling. My mind is jumbled with a myriad of thoughts, but I push through and continue working until the end of my shift. Nick's sideways glances and smirks as reminders. Even a snarky wave as I left work after a long night and finally pulled into the driveway. Excited to show John the cuffs, I open the door.

He is standing there in the doorway, almost like he's ready to pounce. The look on his face tells me he's seen the picture that was sent and ready to reclaim what is his. I am instantly turned on by his body language. I grin and pull out the pair of well-earned handcuffs, suggesting we put them to use.