Naughty Pictures 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ike retrieved his shirt and draped it next to her one-piece suit. He said, "Ok just a few more and we'll move inside. Do you have any lotion? You're starting to burn."

"You're right," she said. "I'd better go get some. I'm not used to exposing this much skin."

Kelly ran into the house and upstairs. She grabbed her lotion off the bureau in the bedroom and skidded to a stop when she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror.

She gazed at her reflection in shock. The wet bikini was completely see-thru! She could see her big red nipples straining against the thin fabric of the top and she could see her pubic hair underneath the thin material of the bikini bottoms. She spun around looking at the nude, white moon of her posterior. She was showing off more of her body in this bikini than even her husband had ever seen. James had never seen her nude in a well-lit room. If she had known how revealing this bikini was, she never would have worn it. Oh well, she shrugged, too late now and I do look great, she thought, giggling. She smiled at her reflection and returned downstairs. Maybe she'd even keep the bikini and wear it around the pool when no one else was home.

Kelly sat down on the cot and laid back as she began rubbing lotion into her arms and legs. The black man kneeled before her with a camera in his hand and started snapping some shots when her hands moved to her chest. "Ummm?"

"Ike," he said gruffly. This rich white bitch couldn't even be bothered to remember his name.

"Ike, what are you doing?"

"These will make for some sexy shots. Now rub lotion around the tops of those big titties."

She didn't like him crudely commenting on her breasts, but her hands moved to obey him. He then had her rub lotion all over her belly as he snapped some more shots. She turned over to do her back.

Here let me help you," said Ike grabbing the bottle of lotion from her hand before she could object. He pulled out the remote and started taking pictures as he poured lotion on her back and started rubbing it in. It should look like the white wife had asked the pool boy to rub lotion on her back. People paid good money to look at shit like this on the internet.

She tensed up when Ike first touched her, but his big hands felt good on her back and she relaxed a little as he moved down to the small of her back. She jumped again when his hand ran over her left butt cheek. She was about to protest, but by then he was rubbing oil onto her right cheek. His hand moved down to her thigh and it took all her willpower not to spread her legs open. She sucked her lower lips in her mouth to keep from moaning. Jim had given her a gift card for a professional massage, but she'd never redeemed it, not wanting a stranger to touch her. She wondered if the card might still be good?

Her inner thighs were feeling damp. She hoped it was sweat or that the black photographer had used too much oil, but she could feel it leaking out from between her legs. Exposing so much of her body was slowly arousing her. She blamed the alcohol, drinking often made her horny much to her husband's delight early on in their marriage. Still, it shouldn't be happening while a young thuggish black man was touching her and she felt disgusted with herself. This was all James' fault for not taking care of her needs. He'd better be able to get it up on their anniversary. She wasn't even sure that she could wait another week.

"That should be enough," she told Ike as his hands were coating her calves.

He immediately stopped and walked around before her face. Again, she noticed the tubular deformity in his pants. "Why don't you get on all fours," he said. Ike took some pictures, adding, "Now squeeze those big titties between your arms. Your husbands gonna love this pose." Her breasts looked tremendous hanging ponderously like udders. They strained the material of her top so much, it almost looked like she was topless. "You're stunning. Clearly, you've modeled before?"

"No, never," she replied, blushing.

"That's hard to believe." Ike walked around her, snapping pictures. "Damn," he said. "Hold the pose. The sun's glaring off your sexy round ass." He grabbed the towel and walked behind her. Ike stood behind her and pulled his shorts down under his balls, releasing his enormous coal-black cock. "Stay still," he said, wiping the towel across her ass. "My bad, I put too much lotion on your cheeks." He dropped the towel out of sight of the camera and held his twelve-inch cock rearing over her ass cheeks and took a picture. He quickly pushed his cock down so that it looked like he was getting ready to penetrate her and took a few more. He could always airbrush out the bikini strings.

"Wait, there's still a glare," he said picking the towel back up and wiping her ass. "Hold the pose." He grabbed the base of his big cock and squeezed. Ike bent over and stuck his tongue just above her cheeks so that it looked like he was getting ready to tongue her asshole and took some more pictures. He then stood back up straight. He was still squeezing his cock and it had swollen even bigger from the blood filling it. He held his cock above her ass and posed so that it looked like he was about to cum.

"You almost done?" asked Kelly. For a moment, she'd felt a hot breeze on her rear end.

"Hold the pose," he said, trying to stuff his cock back into his shorts. He walked around in front of her again and got behind a tripod. "Hold it, hold it," he said snapping some pictures, "and we're done."

Kelly sighed with relief and stretched. "What's next?" she asked.

"We'll move to the bedroom. How much time do you need to dry your hair and touch up your make-up?"

"Around a half an hour," she replied.

"Good," he said. "I'll need that much time to set up the cameras in the bedroom."

Ike worked quickly while Mrs. Johnson freshened up in the bathroom. He opened his laptop and connected his camera, downloading the images he'd taken so far. While they were downloading, he retrieved two video cameras from his car and set them up on tripods aimed at the bed.

**********

Ike whistled when Kelly walked out of the bathroom wearing her wedding dress. "You make a beautiful bride Mrs. Johnson," he said.

Kelly blushed. Ike had a way of making her feel special, sexy even. She knew she was good looking, but it was nice to hear it once in a while. James rarely complimented her. She looked around the room. He had set up a series of cameras all pointed at her luxurious canopied bed. She sat down on the bed and he snapped a few pictures from various angles. "Lay down and pretend you're asleep," said Ike getting some close-ups. He noticed a lacy white sleeping mask laying on the nightstand by the bed. "Here this will look good," he said snatching it up.

Kelly put the mask on and laid back down pretending to be asleep. She heard the camera going off just over her head as the photographer took some close-ups. She was blissfully unaware of the massive black cock hovering in the air just inches over her face.

Ike was fucking proud of his big fat cock. He'd shaved his pubes like a real porn star to make it look bigger and through the camera lens, it looked even bigger. "Yawn Mrs. Johnson like you're just waking up," he said pushing the head of his cock dangerously close to her lips when she did. This caption would be "the virgin bride while waiting for her husband doesn't suspect there's an intruder in her room".

"Keep the mask on, but sit up on the bed," he said taking pictures of his cock outlined against her face from various angles. "Turn your head this way," he said, placing a hand on her head and turning her so that her mouth was an inch from his cock. "Purse your lips like you're about to blow a kiss," he ordered. "Great, stick your tongue out and run it over your lips." He snapped some pictures looking down at his cock bobbing before her mouth while the video cameras recorded everything and a secondary camera snapped away. In one pose he stood before the camera/ video arrangement and flexed his ass so that it would look like he was cumming in her mouth. Finally, Ike finished and stuffed his cock back into his shorts. "You can take the mask off now."

Kelly did and smiled at him. She was starting to enjoy modeling for Ike. "Put this on," he said handing her another white box. She looked inside and saw a lacy white lingerie ensemble. It was beautiful and similar to her wedding dress. Kelly fell in love with the lingerie the moment she saw it. She quickly ran to the bathroom to put it on. It was sexy, but not as revealing as the bikini. It consisted of white nylons and a garter belt. The bra and panties were lacy, white, and teased the viewer with a hint of a nipple and pubic hair underneath the lace. The only strange thing was that the panties had no crotch, an ingenious idea for going to the bathroom. She couldn't believe how sensual it made her feel when she finished putting it on. She hoped the photographer would allow her to keep this outfit too.

"Put the wedding dress back on over it," called Ike from the bedroom.

Kelly frowned. She didn't want to cover back up. She could wear this outfit forever, but she obeyed him and put the dress back on. She immediately felt smothered by the dress. Kelly was relieved when Ike said that he wanted some shots of her undressing and she liked the idea. He posed her in front of the big camera and she slowly stripped for him. He helped her unzip the back and she slowly pulled the gown down until her bra covered breasts were revealed. Then she pulled it down further over her thin waist until her sexy stomach was revealed, exposing more as the dress was pulled down to her hips. She kept the headpiece and veil covering her face. He took a lot of shots of her topless like that and then told her to pull the dress off. She obeyed him smiling and posing for the camera as she stripped down to the lingerie.

"I bet your husband doesn't know what a sexy wife he has," said Ike pulling her dress out of the way. Now lay down on the bed on your back. Kelly wasn't doing this for her husband anymore. She was doing this for herself. It made her feel beautiful and special as she laid down on the bed. She'd cherish these pictures even more than James would. Ike bent over and parted her legs slightly and bent one of her knees up. He then kneeled at the foot of the bed and took some pictures of her body lying down.

Ike's cock was starting to hurt as he looked at her pussy slit revealed by the crotch-less panties. He snapped some pictures of her pussy and grinned when he noticed it was glistening with moisture. "Put the mask back on and pretend you're asleep," he said, pulling his cock back out as she covered her eyes. He took a lot of pictures of his dark cock superimposed over her white body and for a finale he pulled her legs apart and took several pictures of his footlong dick pointing right at her open pussy.

Kelly felt cold air on her crotch and realized she was showing off her vagina. She quickly squeezed her legs closed and pulled off the mask. Ike's back was turned to her, fiddling with his camera again, and hadn't even noticed. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now lean forward and let one of your bra straps hang down," he said turning back to her with a camera in hand. Kelly compiled and the bra strap fell far enough that her breast popped out. She raised her hand to pull her bra back up.

"Stop," said Ike practically drooling at the sight of her fat pink, inch-long nipple standing out over her milky white breast. "Let's show your husband that big nipple."

Kelly willingly complied with his order. Her nipples were rock hard and they were rubbing against the lacy material of the bra, irritating her. "Spread your fingers over those beautiful boobs so that your nipple is between your fingers." Ike watched Kelly comply. "I can't believe you've never modeled before. You're a natural. The camera loves you. Your husband is going to love these pictures. Now show him your other tit." Ike watched her remove the entire bra, exposing her nipples to the air. Never had he dreamed she would willingly go this far.

"How sexy are you willing to get?" Ike asked her.

"I'm not ready to quit yet," she replied, sitting up straight, her boobs thrust out towards him. For a gay man, he was staring hungrily at her breasts.

"Bring one of your nipples up to your mouth," he said grinning as she did it. "Now lick one of your nipples." He ran behind the video and zoomed in on her upper body. Kelly hesitated and then kissed her nipple.

"You've got to be the sexiest woman I've ever seen," Ike said, trying not to groan in lust.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" she asked, cocking her head at him before her tongue came out to twirl around one of her nipples.

"Fuck yeah," he said pointing at his crotch, "Look what you're doing to me."

Kelly frowned at his language and looked down at his shorts. His shorts were obscenely bulging out. The tubular object looked like he had stuffed a baseball bat and two baseballs under his shorts. "What do you mean?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

"Look how hard my cock is," he replied.

"Th-that can't be real." She shook her head in disbelief. It had to be fake. He shoved a paper towel tube in his pants or maybe even a Pringles can.

"Oh, it's real enough."

"I don't believe you," she said staring at his crotch. "Penises don't get that big."

Penises don't, but black cocks do," he grunted, opening his shorts. "Here, I'll prove it," he said pulling his shorts down before she could protest. He held his cock a foot away from her face as he pressed the remote like crazy, capturing all the fear, awe, and incredulity written on her face.

"I don't believe it," she said staring in amazement at his fat black monstrosity. It was a foot long and as thick as her wrist. The head was as big as a plum and his balls actually were as big as baseballs. His testicles hung down almost halfway to his knees. His penis was frighteningly large. "Impossible," she muttered, shaking her head, yet unable to look away.

"Touch it if you want to, but hurry we have to finish up."

Kelly couldn't stop her hands from reaching out to touch his massive penis. Her hand slid around the crown and grabbed the shaft. It was so thick; her fingers didn't meet. It was real all right. She could feel it giving off heat and his pulse beating in the giant blue-black veins keeping the monster erect. She cupped his balls with one hand surprised at their weight. She squeezed the head of his cock and watched a drop of liquid ooze out of the tip. The drop of liquid was almost as much as one of her husband's orgasms. She was wrong, his penis wasn't frightening, it was magnificent.

"I don't see what the big deal is," said Ike snapping away on the remote.

"You're gigantic. I didn't know penises got this big."

"Who me?" he asked. "As black cocks go, I'm only a little bigger than average."

"But your almost three times as big as my husband," she said suddenly feeling cheated. It wasn't even the size of Ike's black penis-cock that had her feeling jealous, it was how hard it got. She had to squeeze her husband's little penis tightly just to get it hard enough to fit in her vagina. Ike's penis was as hard as a baseball bat.

"You poor thing," he said stroking her hair. "You don't know how good sex can be until you've had a big black cock in your pussy. I'm surprised you even feel your husband's penis when he's in you. Tell you what, suck on it and maybe I'll let you fuck me."

Kelly was so used to following Ike's orders, she found herself leaning forward with her mouth open just before she came to her senses. She reared back away from Ike's monster penis. She had been so entranced by it, that she hadn't paid too much attention to what he was saying. She had been about to put a man's penis in her mouth. She'd never done that, even for James. "I think we should quit now," said Kelly. She held her arm across her breasts. She was suddenly a little frightened of the photographer. She watched as Ike strained with great difficulty to stuff his penis back into his shorts and she breathed a sigh of relief when it was gone.

"Sorry Mrs. Johnson," he said. "I'll just go bring up the pictures on the computer and you can pick out which ones you want to show your husband. Give me about thirty minutes."

Kelly's stomach was fluttering when she went into the bathroom and threw a robe on over the white lingerie. Her hands were shaking and she was completely disgusted with herself. Something deep inside her had wanted to put the young black man's penis in her mouth. She was mad at herself for drinking too much and getting carried away, but mostly she was mad at her husband. If Ike's penis was slightly above average, then her husband's penis must be a pygmy or something. Black cocks were obviously superior to regular old penises. James had money and power, but compared to Ike, he wasn't even half a man. She knew one thing though; the image of that big black cock would forever be imprinted on her brain.

"You can go look at the pictures now," said Ike returning from the den. "They're even better than I'd hoped. I think we should show all of them to your husband."

Well, they better be good enough to give my worthless husband at least one erection on our anniversary, thought Kelly as she walked over to the black man's laptop. Her eyes glanced back at his crotch, lingering a moment. It looked like he was still hard despite being gone for thirty minutes.

James reloaded the cameras and checked that the video recorders were pointed at the bed. He then walked over to the snobby bitch's bed and hid the camera remote under the pillows. He pulled his shorts and shoes off before laying down on the big white bed completely nude while waiting for the star of his porn to return. Well, the best-supporting actress maybe, the star was between his legs.

Kelly sat down before the computer and looked at the images. She felt bile rise in her throat when she saw the pictures. The screen was filled with pornography. There was a giant black cock like Ike's poised behind some slut's rear end. What kind of a pervert had she let into her house? Kelly was reaching for the phone to call the police when she saw the next picture.

She gasped in horror when she saw Ike's big penis pointing down at her open mouth as she laid on the bed with the mask on. Kelly gasped again and started to cry. She deleted the pictures and tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't hold her weight. What had she gotten herself into? She looked up, tears running down her cheeks. The black man's Adonis-like physique stood out against the white background of her bed. He was lying nude on her bed grinning at her, his hands behind his head. His giant penis was still hard and his testicles were so large they were splayed out on the bedspread.

"What kind of a monster are you?"

"Just a man who saw a woman he had to fuck," replied Ike.

"What do you want from me?"

"Isn't it obvious," he said holding his cock out so that it proudly rose into the sky.

"B-but you're gay?"

"I said, consider me gay. I never said I was gay."

"But I'm married."

"Not for much longer if your husband sees those pictures."

"F-fuck you," she said, stuttering out the unfamiliar word. "I deleted everything."

"I copied everything onto this flash drive," he said, pulling the small storage device out from under the pillow next to the camera remote. "If you give me your body for the rest of the day, you can have the flash drive," he said waving the remote over his head.

Kelly didn't have much choice. If James saw those pictures, he'd divorce her, her parents would disown her, she'd lose all her friends, and the worst of all, she'd be destitute. "What do you want me to do?" she asked, thinking of ways to snatch the drive from him and run.