Naughty Pictures 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly felt a big orgasm coming as Ike lifted her up and down two-thirds of his cock. He held her up so that just the tip was in her pussy until she was ready to slam her ass back down, wanting to cum again, wanting more of his cock inside her. She got her wish.

Kelly saw Ike jerk his hands back, and suddenly there was no support. She seemed to hover on the tip of his cock for a second and then it was forcing it's way back inside her as she slid down just as Ike bucked his hips upwards. Kelly felt herself being impaled by Ike's big cock triggering her orgasm. She cried out in pleasure at first and then she screamed in pain as Ike's entire cock was forced into her. She squirmed, trying to find the strength to lift herself, to get it out of her, but Ike grabbed her hips and held her still.

After a couple of seconds, she quit struggling. It felt like she had lost her virginity all over again and in a way she had. Her husband didn't even come close to filling her as Ike could. She knew things would never be the same with James from then on. Her pussy was so stretched out that a little penis like her husbands would never be able to satisfy her and now that she had orgasmed, she wasn't about to give them up now.

Kelly just sat there impaled by his cock for several minutes as the pain slowly faded and was replaced by a feeling of total satisfaction. Her pussy was working furiously to lubricate the shaft and soon she was moving her crotch around in little circles feeling every square inch of the massive black cock in her pussy.

"Girl, you lovin that black cock now," he said, chuckling.

"Mmmm," she moaned nodding her head. "Yyesss, love black cock."

Ike chuckled, sitting upwards, and started licking around her nipples. She came again when his teeth gently clamped over one of her sensitive nipples. She felt his strong hands wrap around her ass again and then he rolled her over.

Kelly found herself completely engulfed by the black man's large torso. This was the only position she'd ever had sex with James, but she felt more submissive and protected beneath the black man's muscular body. The only exposed part of her body was her long legs wrapped around his thighs and the white hands on his back. She felt Ike start to slowly slide his cock in and out for a few minutes and then the real fucking started.

Her pitiful attempt to ride him had just been foreplay compared to the fucking Ike was starting to give her now. His tempo was increasing until he was repeatedly slamming his entire cock into her pussy with a speed that would have gotten her husband off in three strokes. "Tell me what you want," he demanded.

"Your cock!"

"What do you want me to do with my cock, slut?"

"I want you to fuck me with it," she cried. "Fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

She started writhing beneath him and her hips were rising to match his thrusts. She was cumming constantly and she moved her head up to kiss his chest as a gesture of submission. She felt completely helpless and dominated by both the size of his body and the size of his cock. She loved every minute of it. "FUCK ME!"

Kelly slid her hands down and squeezed his ass, digging her fingers into his hard buttocks. He had fucked her hard for twenty minutes and she had lost count of the number of orgasms he had given her. She felt his ass tighten up and she knew he was getting close. "KEEP FUCKING ME! CUM IN MY PUSSY!" she cried loudly, but it was muffled by his chest.

Kelly felt Ike's cock swelling up and she felt another orgasm building in her womb at the thought of him filling her pussy with his seed. Ike pulled back and then thrust forward before bellowing like a bull. His cock jerked and then she screamed, her orgasm breaking as his sperm started spraying the deepest recesses of her pussy.

She could feel his big balls pumping against her thighs and they just continued shooting sperm up his shaft and into her pussy. They must produce enough sperm for twenty men, she thought, suddenly craving to taste him again. Kelly came again and she found herself giving in to the pleasure and finally passing out.

Ike loved his first taste of white pussy and he didn't want to pull his cock out, but he noticed she was asleep and didn't want to miss this opportunity. He yanked his cock out, hearing a big sucking sound as it left her sperm filled pussy. His cock was still trickling sperm, so he squeezed the rest out onto her belly, just above the garter. He got off the bed and ran over to check on the cameras. The video still had plenty of time, so he just grabbed a camera and started taking pictures of her pussy. The first pictures he had taken of her pussy earlier had shown a pretty, well-trimmed, pure, little white vagina. Now it was a gaping sperm-filled hole. Her thighs were red and there were even rips around the hole in the crotch-less panties as well as tears in the nylons between her thighs. These would make great before and after pictures, he thought smiling. He snatched some shots of his sperm sliding into her belly button as it liquefied and some more pictures of the contented look on her face as she slept. Kelly woke up and stretched. She felt incredible. Her whole body felt tired and sore, but she also felt truly satisfied and fulfilled for the first time in her life. She looked over at Ike lying next to her on the bed and her eyes ran over his incredible body. This black punk could make her feel more like a woman than her rich husband ever could. Life wasn't fair.

Kelly remembered why she had fucked him in the first place and she tried not to panic as she looked around for the flash drive. It was where he had left it, under the pillow. She pulled it out, prepared to hide it somewhere, but before she did, she caught a glimpse of the device. Kelly didn't know anything about computers, but she knew that this wasn't a flash drive. "What the hell?" she mumbled.

Ike chuckled. He had one eye open, eyebrow raised. "There's no flash drive. You deleted all the pictures." He closed his eye again, resting.

Kelly inhaled sharply, ready to grab a pillow and smother her blackmailer. Instead, she found her gaze running down his nude body. Kelly couldn't help herself and she ran her hand over his well-developed chest feeling the hard ridges of his muscles. She moved her hand down to his abs, marveling at how better his flat, muscular stomach was compared to her husband's paunchy, pale white one. She remembered what it felt like to be crushed beneath Ike's strong masculine body and she found herself becoming aroused again even while his semen was still leaking from her pussy. Her hand ran down, realizing for the first time that he'd shaved his pubes. She thought it looked sexy, running her hand over his bare crotch to his cock, grabbing the base of his shaft and tugging on it.

Ike's cock was the smallest she'd seen it. Yet, it was still eight inches long and a lot fatter than her husband's. It was still impressive. She squeezed the tip, pulling on his shaft. She felt it swell in her hand and when it was hard again, she began stroking it. Ike responded by slightly bucking his hips, thrusting his cock through her hand. Kelly slid down the bed, leaning over his waist, her hand pulling his cock towards her mouth.

Ike opened his eyes when he felt her lips puckered on the tip of his cock. Her tongue flickered around the head before her mouth opened and engulfed his glans. Slowly she began sucking his cock again, willingly this time.

Kelly bobbed her head up and down his shaft for a few minutes before she had to stop. "Sorry my jaw is sore," she said moving her chin around to loosen it up.

"Then I'll just have to fuck you again," said Ike sitting up. Kelly cooed and laid back spreading her legs for him. Ike pushed her over on her stomach and said, "Get on all fours so I can fuck you like the slut bitch you are."

"Rude," she said, even as she obeyed, rising on her hands and knees. This position excited her and she desperately wanted to feel his big cock pounding into her from behind. There was so much he could teach her about pleasurable sex. Her heart was pounding as he kneeled behind her and pointed his cock at her pussy.

Kelly jumped when his cock touched her labia. "Ow, I'm so sore," she moaned.

Ike tried to be gentle, but she kept crying out every time he tried to push his cock in. He gave her a light spank on her rear end. "Slut, you're going to be sorry you made me hard again," he said getting off the bed, "Don't move."

Ike walked over to the bathroom and grabbed some scented skin oil from the medicine cabinet. Mrs. Johnson had obediently remained in the doggy position. Seeing she wasn't looking; he grabbed his camera off the ground for some close-ups. He climbed up behind her again.

Kelly trembled a little, nervous about what he had planned, but she was happy to know he hadn't given up on her. She felt his hand grip the butt cheek he'd just slapped. She jerked forward as cold fluid splattered in her crack and ran down over her rectum and pussy. She smelled coconuts. "W-what are you doing?"

Ike zoomed in on her tight, little rectum and snapped a picture. "I'm about to fuck your ass, Mrs. Johnson," he said to cover up the sound of the camera. "Any objections?"

YEAH! Like it's too big! You'll rip me in two! It'll never fit. Kelly trembled again at the thought of the black man trying to push his huge cock through her tiny sphincter, but she didn't care anymore as long as she pleased the man that had given her so many big orgasms. "No," she said, "you can fuck me anywhere. My body belongs to you now. Just go easy."

Ike winked at the video camera. He couldn't have written a better script for this porno. He used his index finger to start massaging the lotion around her rosebud, watching it slowly open up as he pushed his finger in deeper and deeper.

Kelly shuddered and moaned. Ike was patient and he was taking it slow enough that there was no pain. He removed his finger and she felt him holding her sphincter open as he squirted more oil down her hole. She gasped as he pushed two fingers in, opening her farther, but she quickly recovered. It finally started to hurt when he pushed three fingers in. She felt his fingers pull out after they had loosened her up and she knew what was coming next.

Ike ran his lotion covered hand along his cock, thoroughly lubricating it before resting it on the crack of her pale ass. "You is one sexy bitch," he grunted while taking a picture of his black footlong resting between her two white buns." He moved his cock back so that the tip was pointing at her ass hole before saying, "Here it comes," as he took another picture. Ike set the camera beside him. This was a two-handed job and he pushed down on his cock watching her sphincter reluctantly opening wide for him.

He stopped with just the head in and took some more pictures. She couldn't hear the camera as she was too busy panting. Ike let her get used to it a little and then pushed the thick part underneath the head of his cock past her sphincter.

Kelly grimaced, her fists clenching the sheets. She wasn't sure her overstretched rectum could take his girthy cock, but it didn't matter to her, she wanted him to fuck her ass. She wanted to feel him cumming again. Ike was merciful and stopped pushing his cock in at seven inches. Kelly felt the pain slowly fading and pleaded, "Please fuck my ass, Ike."

And he did.

She didn't think that she would like it, but she did. Kelly laid down on her arms and buried her head in the pillow as Ike fucked her up-thrust ass. She could feel his giant balls slapping against her abused thighs. She whimpered and came hard when one heavy testicle slapped against her slit. He fucked her for thirty minutes before his cock exploded in her ass. She came again as his cock pumped her bowels full of cum. Her body relaxed as he slowly began to withdraw his cock, leaving her whimpering with pleasure on the bed.

Ike took some close-ups of his sperm covered cock sliding out of her ass. He zoomed the camera in on her rectum. It was now a gaping hole and as it closed a little, his sperm started bubbling up and pouring down her crack. It stopped closing, remaining a hole the size of a quarter. Ike took a few final shots before looking around for his shorts.

Kelly heard him gathering up his things, but she remained on the bed with her ass up as he left. As she slowly drifted off to sleep, she found herself wishing that he still had something on her to force her to have sex with him again.

Maybe he would be up for a Valentine's day photoshoot next month?

**********

Kelly got up late the next morning, showered, and pulled her robe on before making her way downstairs. She made herself some coffee and sat back in her favorite recliner. She still had some hours to herself before her husband returned from his trip. She'd been well-fucked and thoroughly satisfied yesterday, but strangely she'd woke up horny, wanting more of Ike's big black cock. Some strange new need had been awakened in her. She pulled the hem of her robe open and let her palm slide down her belly, fingers slipping through the brown curls on her pubic mound. She'd never played with herself, but Kelly found herself moaning as her fingers pushed inside her wet pussy. James would be home soon and if he wasn't too tired, might be up for sex. She snorted. Her loser husband probably wouldn't be UP for anything. His limp little penis would never be enough for her now. She knew she couldn't live without cumming again. Kelly relaxed back in the chair, thinking about Ike as she fingered herself.

Her fun was interrupted when the doorbell rang. Kelly mewled in frustration, but then felt sudden hope that Ike might have returned. She leaped up, tightening her robe as she answered the door.

"Hi, I'm here for the photoshoot."

It was the female photographer from last month.

"There must be some mistake," replied Kelly, confused, "Your man came by yesterday and took the pictures."

"I don't think so," said the photographer. "I'm the only photographer at the studio and even if we did have a man working for us, I would never send him on a "naughty pictures" shoot."

"But I remember a black guy in the studio the last time," said Kelly, the smile quickly leaving her face."

"The only black guy I know of that would be in my studio, would be Troy. He's a janitor for the mall."

Kelly's mouth fell open as she stared at the woman that had taken her and James' Christmas picture. Who the hell had fucked her yesterday? It certainly couldn't have been a mere low-class janitor and if Ike wasn't a professional photographer, then who was he?

**********

A month earlier.

Troy Eisenhour wanted her the minute he saw her getting her picture taken with her father. He was surprised to find the old man was the sexy white bitches' husband. What a waste, he thought. He tried to catch her eye as the couple left, but she wouldn't even look his way. He went back to emptying the trash cans.

He smiled at her, again to no avail when she returned to the store for her purse. Troy's eyes lit up as he overheard them discussing the naughty pictures special. His mind picturing the white bitch dressing up for him in lingerie and a skimpy bikini. His cock started stiffening up in his pants at the thought. He watched the photographer write the woman's information on her calendar with a dry erase marker before the women left. Troy held the door for her as she walked out. He could see impressively large nipples poking out through a rather bulky top for steamy Miami. He nodded at her, but it was like he didn't even exist.

He hated that.

Troy picked up his broom and swept over towards the calendar. A nasty idea was forming in his head. His uncle owned a pawn shop and he could always borrow some camera and video equipment from the shop. The photographer excused herself and disappeared. Troy walked over to the calendar. Nancy had written, Kelly Johnson NP and Mrs. Johnson's address along with a time in the morning. The NP stood for Naughty Pictures. Troy was hooked on porn and pictured Mrs. Johnson in a variety of the outfits he'd seen women in dirty magazines wearing before they stripped down and got busy. He grinned and copied her information down on one of Nancy's post-it notes before erasing the information and rewriting everything a day later on the board.

He didn't know anything about photography, but he had a month to learn.

**********

One month later.

The neon red sign flickered ADULT BOOKS. Kelly gulped and opened the door. Kelly would die if anyone she knew saw her here. Not that they would recognize her. Her light brown hair was tucked up under a baseball cap and she was wearing dark sunglasses. She was now a golden tan from laying out in the skimpy bikini and was no longer the pale white woman she had been a month ago.

Ike's big black cock had awakened something inside her. She was horny constantly and played with her pussy daily. It was pleasurable, but her fingers weren't cutting it. Kelly had driven an hour into downtown Miami to find this particular type of store. She was nervous as she walked over to the dildos and vibrators hanging on the wall. Most were too small to satisfy her now. She'd gone ahead and let Sue take the second round of Naughty Pictures. She looked amazing in them, especially the tasteful nudes Sue had taken of her. James' mouth fell open when she'd gifted them to him on their anniversary and then her wimp husband had gotten a fairly firm erection while staring at them. Her idea had worked, but she'd barely felt his penis as he entered her and he hadn't lasted more than a few minutes. She desperately needed to cum again. A sex toy was her last chance of finding something to give her the kind of orgasms she craved. If it didn't work, she might start looking for random black men to fuck until she found one with a cock like Ike's.

She saw a big pink penis-shaped dildo and was reaching for it when her hand stopped. A giant fourteen-inch black one was just above it. The KING DONG! It was battery powered with multiple settings. Her eyes lit up as she reached for her prize. She grabbed it and headed for the counter.

Kelly's cheeks flushed with embarrassment when she saw the large black man behind the counter. He'd been watching her. His eyes lit up when he saw the giant dildo in her hand. The black man was around her father's age. He had curly white hair and a beard. He was grinning at her. Kelly looked down demurely and found herself staring at a stained tee-shirt, tightly hugging a muscular chest that put Ike's hard body to shame. A nametag read, BEN. She felt her nipples hardening as they ran across his impressive chest so she looked away and at a woman's tee-shirt hanging beside the counter. The tee shirt had in bold letters written on it, BBC ONLY.

Benjamin Blackwell Calhoun had seen plenty of hot women come through his doors since he'd opened his store twenty-five years ago, but despite her lame attempt at disguising herself, he could tell she was a real looker. He was also 80% sure, she was the same local slut from the "pool boy/ housewife" and the "white bride/ black intruder" pictures that had been posted on local internet sites. Ben had agreed to pay the man for a video version of the "white bride/ black intruder" pictures. So far, the man hadn't emailed it to him, but as soon as it arrived, Ben was going to put it up in his video booths under amateur interracial.

The old black man took the dildo and she was grateful to see him slip it into a brown paper bag. rang her up. "Listen, ma'am, cold lifeless plastic is nice, but if you'd like the real thing, I'll be closing up in a few minutes and I have a mattress in the back." A true slut like her couldn't say, "no". Ben had hidden cameras in the stockroom that would let him make his own video of this hot slut to show in his booths.