Naughty Pictures 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly stared in disgust at the dirty old man. Had she fallen so low as to be propositioned by a low-life like this? The counter was elevated making her eye level with his crotch. He had a large, a very large bulge under his sweatpants. The old man reached in his sweats, his hand wrapping around a swollen tubular protuberance before pulling out a truly monstrous dark black cock. The giant phallus smacked down hard on the countertop, but it was already rising as it swelled with blood. The monster looked even bigger than Ike's foot long cock. It was as big as the dildo she was purchasing.

"Lady, you're looking at the model for the KING DONG," he said proudly. "Now what do ya say you stick around and try it out? I'll even give ya 10% off the dildo?"

Kelly's pussy was quivering with lust as she stared in awe at the huge cock. She gulped and nodded unable to take her eyes off Ben's big black cock.

She couldn't say, "no".

THE END

Author's Note: It's hard to write an original cheating wife story. I often write my takes on common themes, such as betting the wife in a poker game, the wife sleeping with the husband's boss, etc. This was my take on the "wife posing" story. It was a very popular story of mine.

The 2020 Revision was to retcon the story to fit into the South Florida Universe. The changes are minor, basically making the adult video store in the end the future BBC Lover's Boutique mentioned in the other South Florida stories. Ben opened his generic seedy adult bookstore in 1975, experienced a big boom during the video cassette era of the 80s, and started to struggle in the 90s from the competition with the internet. This story is set in 2000 and in a few years, Ben's son will convince him to move to a larger location and make the store specialize in the "BBC" lifestyle becoming the store we later see in "The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted."