Naughty Pictures 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock."

Kelly gulped, her eyes focusing on the huge black cock he was still holding up with one hand. She had never done that before, but if she could distract him enough, she might be able to grab the drive. Worst case scenario, she'd get him off, he'd be done with her and leave. This ordeal could all be over in five minutes. "Promise me you won't orgasm in my mouth."

"You're in no position to make demands," he said, "but I promise."

Kelly walked towards the bed. He was still holding his cock up. His other hand was under the pillow protecting the flash drive. She kneeled on the bed between his legs and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft near the base of his penis when he released it. She looked at his black penis with its dark purplish-black blood-engorged head. She had no idea where to start. She finally decided to lick it like a lollipop and then suck on it.

Ike looked over at the video camera and winked. He had angled it to capture all the action on the bed. He had also zoomed one camera in on his crotch to get close-ups of the action. His hand was busy pressing the remote under the pillow.

Kelly stuck her tongue out and tasted a penis for the first time. She licked around the head and decided it wasn't that bad. It didn't taste like sweat or urine, but it was giving off a musky scent that smelled masculine. She stretched her mouth open wide around the head and she decided it needed more lubrication, so she started licking again.

"Suck my balls, Mrs. Johnson," he ordered.

Kelly had no choice but to obey. She let his cock plop back against his stomach and she bent down further to kiss his balls. She tried to suck them into her mouth, but the baseball-sized testicles were too big for her.

"Hmmm, Mrs. Johnson," he moaned, "suck that big black cock," said Ike, still pretending to be the pool boy for the video.

Kelly automatically leaped to obey his command. Much to her disgust, her body was responding to what she was doing. She was still topless underneath the robe and her nipples were hard, rubbing against the underside of the fabric. The area between her legs was gushing, fluid running down her thighs through the crotch-less panties.

Ike watched her head bobbing up and down several inches of his dick and said, "You enjoying your first taste of black cock, Mrs. Johnson?"

Damn him, but in a way she was. It was challenging to see how much of this monster she could take down her throat and how long she could hold her breath. She decided to separate Ike's "cock" from her husband's penis. She would never suck on another man's penis or be unfaithful to her husband. She was being blackmailed to suck on a cock and as it was so different from James' penis, it felt like they were two different things entirely. It didn't feel like she was cheating and if she could just make him orgasm, this would all be over.

Kelly started sucking hard and fast to get this over with. She considered every inch a challenge and she had managed to swallow about eight inches in twenty minutes. She became so focused sucking his black cock, she forgot all about grabbing the flash drive. Her jaw was sore as she pulled her mouth off and asked, "Aren't you close yet?"

"Not yet, slut."

Kelly couldn't believe he had this kind of stamina. She must suck at this so bad that he didn't feel anything. Kelly wished that she had practiced more. Of course, she wasn't actually enjoying this. She just refused to admit she was a failure at it. She redoubled her efforts pushing more of his cock down her throat and stroking the remaining three inches with her hand.

She sucked on his cock for another twenty minutes, resting every couple of sucks, but continuing to lick around the head as she caught her breath while jerking his shaft off with her hands. She went down on him again and had ten inches down her throat when she found herself gagging, but forced herself to suppress it. It wasn't easy. It seemed to her that his cock was swelling even bigger. Kelly's free hand slid under his big, heavy balls and cupped them. His balls were moving back and forth, tightening up and pumping. A sign he was about to orgasm?

Kelly pulled up. She had seven inches in her mouth and was sliding the rest out when she felt his cock shake. A big gob of hot sperm struck the walls of her throat and slid into her belly. She tried to pull back even faster, the cock jerking again. Sperm continued to explode from the end as the cock left her throat and slid into her mouth. The big black cock was discharging his hot seed so fast that her mouth filled with sperm and she was forced to swallow so she could breathe. It filled again and she pulled her mouth off the tip of his cock, swallowing again, excess sperm dribbling down her chin even as her face was splattered with his hot seed.

Sperm continued to fly from the end of his cock, covering her face from her hairline to her chin, and not knowing what else to do, she clamped her mouth back over the tip. She moaned lustfully as her mouth filled again. She was surprised that it didn't taste all that bad, good actually, but the sheer amount was overwhelming. Her belly was filling so fast, she wouldn't have room for dinner. Ike's first wad had been more than her husband orgasmed in a year and the half dozen or so wads since hadn't declined in volume much if at all. She could still feel his balls pumping even more sperm.

His orgasm probably lasted over a minute, but Kelly had lost all sense of time. Still, she felt triumphant at making Ike's cock explode and she wouldn't mind trying this on her husband, but she wouldn't dare even suggest it. "Can I please have the flash drive now?" she asked after reluctantly taking her mouth off his cock. Her tongue flickered out, licking his sperm off her lips.

"When we're done, slut. We're just getting started." The black man sighed contentedly.

What the hell is he talking about? she thought, watching him stand up off the bed. He shouldn't be able to get another erection for at least a month. He stood before her and she gasped as he ripped off her robe. Kelly stood before him wearing only her white nylons, garter belt, and crotch-less panties. She felt something poking her in her belly button and she looked down and was horrified to see his cock was still big and hard. It had only deflated a couple of inches, slightly bent down instead of rearing up.

Mr. Johnson ever eat your pussy?"

"No," she replied. not quite sure what he was talking about, but her eyes opening wide as she took a guess.

"Then I'll show you what you been missing."

She yelped when Ike pushed her back over the bed on her back and his hulking body kneeled between her legs. Kelly's legs were spread open and she tried to close them, but Ike easily held them apart. She realized he was getting a view of her vagina that only her gynecologist had before. Why would anyone want to do this? She decided to do what she did on visits to her gynecologist and try to think about something else.

She felt around for the flash drive. If she could find it, she could get away from the black youth, or she could just do as he said and he'd give it to her. Then she had a really scary thought. He lied about coming in her mouth, maybe he was lying about giving her the flash drive?

Kelly's train of thought was interrupted when something touched the area between her legs and her body jumped off the bed. Ike had caught her off guard. Now where was I, she thought staring at the ceiling. Yes, if I can find the drive, I could lock myself in a room and call the...

Her body spasmed again. She couldn't help but concentrate on what he was doing for a second. Ike's tongue was gently poking between her labia. As she wondered what he was doing, his tongue licked up her labia and her body spasmed again. Her nerve endings were tingling and she realized this wasn't invasive like a trip to the gynecologist. This felt good.

Ike started licking his tongue up and down her vagina and Kelly found her crotch rising and lowering along with his tongue. Her hands quit searching for the flash drive but started gripping the bed sheets in her fists. He paused for a minute and held his head away from her spread legs. Kelly desperately wanted him to go back to what he was doing.

Ike held his head back so that the video would get a good picture of her pretty little pussy spread open for him. He had snuck the remote under the bed and continued to take the occasional picture while the multiple cameras filmed the action.

Ike returned his head between her thighs. She wrapped her long legs over his shoulders and locked her ankles, squeezing his head between her thighs so that he couldn't back away again. Soon he was licking up and down her labia again and she was raising her crotch into the thrusts of his tongue trying to get more of it inside her. He changed his tactics and licked back and forth across her labia and her body spasmed again.

Kelly looked down between her breasts and found Ike was staring back up at her. She felt him grin against her vagina before he was licking up her labia again. This time his tongue flicked her clit and she found herself humping his tongue like crazy. Her stomach was undulating up and down and she was moaning. His tongue swirled once around her clit and she writhed in ecstasy, her fists gripping the sheets even tighter. She felt something building up in her womb and the intensity of it was both wonderful and frightening.

Then it was gone.

Ike had pulled his mouth off her pussy and he smiled at the expression of horror on her face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"N-nothing," she replied. "Why did you stop." Her vagina was screaming for more, but she was too proud to beg.

"I thought I'd quit now," he said hearing her squeal in terror. "What's wrong, Mrs. Johnson? Not ready for me to quit? Ask nicely and I'll keep licking your pussy."

"Don't stop licking me."

"What's the magic word?" he asked grinning.

"Please lick me," she said squirming.

"Beg me to eat your pussy."

"Please eat my pus- please eat my pussy," she said, then sighed when his tongue returned to her pussy. What was happening to her? She was begging a black man to eat her pussy. She smiled. Just like there was a difference between a cock and a penis, there were two things between her legs. Her vagina and her pussy. Her vagina was for her husband, but her pussy liked being licked even if it was by a young black man who was blackmailing her. The strange feeling in her womb had returned. It felt charged like the atmosphere did just before a storm broke. Ike's tongue was licking circles around her clit and her pelvis was thrusting into his face like crazy. Ike sucked her engorged clit hard in between his lips and the storm broke.

Her pussy spasmed yet again, but this time it felt like a series of firecrackers went off deep in her belly. Kelly wanted to scream, but only a squeal of pleasure escaped her lips. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her body tensed up, then it collapsed back onto the bed.

She had an orgasm!

Kelly thought that she had orgasmed once with James, but she was wrong. This was her first. Never had her body felt such pleasure, but instead of feeling happy, she felt horrible. This young black bastard had humiliated her. He had given her something her husband never had and never could. She started to cry.

Kelly thought he would leave now that he had humiliated her, but instead, she felt something poking at her pussy and sliding into her. He was sticking his giant black cock into her and a growing part of her wanted to know what it felt like to have a big cock in her pussy.

Could his cock make her orgasm also?

Strangely his cock didn't feel any bigger than her husband's penis. She looked down her body and saw that he had only violated her with his beefy index finger. When his finger was buried in her pussy, he quickly withdrew it and stuck two fingers into her, then he started licking her clit again.

His fingers started sliding up the top of the inside of her pussy and he started moving them in little circles. She gasped. Her gasps turned to moans. Her moans turned sobs of pleasure. Her body was humping up and down again and another orgasm came and then another and another.

The black bastard had opened a flood gate and a series of orgasms rocked her body causing her to writhe in pleasure. Her clit was distended and Ike clamped it between his lips, sucking on it. Kelly's pussy soaked his fingers and mouth as she had a final orgasm so big, she nearly passed out.

When she recovered, he was lying next to her on the bed, running one big hand over her belly and breasts. It was strong, manly, and calloused, more a laborers hand than a photographer. His other hand held the flash drive and was slipping it back under the pillow.

Kelly rolled over and reached out for the precious flash drive, now sticking half out from under his pillow. Ike's large black hand quickly shot out and grabbed hold of her arm. "Not so fast," he said. "You have it when I have you."

Kelly looked longingly down at the drive. She sighed and looked over at her blackmailer. He was holding his cock up so that it pointed up at the canopy over the bed. "There's no way I'm going to be able to fit that big thing in my pussy," she said eyeing his cock with trepidation. It was rock hard again.

"You're going to fit every inch of this black cock in your little white pussy, Mrs. Johnson, or your husband is going to find some very naughty pictures of his wife in his email."

Kelly couldn't bring herself to move and just laid next to him until Ike reached out and pulled her on top of him. She found herself lying on top of his hard body, her breasts mashed into his chest, his massive cock leaving an indentation in her belly. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her pink lips against his broad black ones. She kept her mouth closed, but her nose was pressed into his cheek and she couldn't breathe. His tongue slid into her mouth when she gasped for air. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but instead, their tongues ended up dueling. He released her head, his strong hands grabbing and squeezing her rear end. She continued kissing him, moaning lustfully at the first truly passionate kiss of her life. Kelly found herself humping her pussy against the base of his cock until she finally pulled her mouth off his gasping for air.

Kelly sat up in his lap and stared down at her blackmailer. Her dainty white hands rested on the dark black skin of his hard chest. He was a solidly built man with a hard-sexy body. Her wet pussy was pressing down into the base of his shaft. Kelly began sliding her pussy up and down the length of his cock and despite herself, she let out a soft moan.

Kelly only had one option. She may have sucked at giving a blow job so much that he had lasted forever. However, she was good at sex and her husband rarely lasted longer than five minutes. If she could get him off quickly, she might be able to get out of taking twelve whole inches of black cock in her pussy. Like her husband, he would probably fall asleep immediately after he orgasmed and she could grab the flash drive and shove it down her garbage disposal.

"Just don't ejaculate in me," said Kelly.

"I promise," Ike replied.

Kelly snorted. She knew better than to trust him again. She would have to stay alert. When his cock swelled and when his balls started tightening up, he would be close and she could jump off him. Maybe, let him cum in her mouth again?

Kelly slid her pussy back over his balls, grabbed his cock, and held it up between her legs. She simply couldn't believe how long it was. She laid it back down and started working her pussy along the shaft. Maybe she could get him off like this without actually taking him inside her? She stared down at his cock between her thighs. It was soaked and glistening every time she slid back. She grabbed his shoulders, sliding her pussy up further than back, faster and faster. She gasped as she slid up too far along his shaft and her pussy lips parted around the fat head of his cock. She slid back quickly, but just as quickly her pussy was back over the head of his cock and pushing down onto it. Kelly quit sliding and started humping the head, her pussy lips spreading open to embrace the plump crowned head of his black cock. The more she pushed down on it, the more of it she wanted inside her. Kelly pushed down and leaned forward. Just as she pushed back into the head, the black man sucked one of her sensitive nipples into his mouth. She whimpered and cried out.

Kelly's orgasm soaked the head of his cock. It was so different from James's penis. She had to squeeze James' little penis just to make it hard enough to fit in her vagina. Ike's cock was an unyielding battering ram, so hard that it didn't need any help finding its way inside her pussy. She pushed back into it while she was still cumming even as the crown slipped inside her prolonging her fantastic orgasm the more she took.

Kelly paused gasping. Her pussy was being stretched like never before and Ike's cock was thickest just under the head. She felt a little pain as her pussy resized itself to accommodate this new and much larger intruder. She groaned, pushing herself up off his hard chest, pushing her crotch harder into Ike's cock. Her pussy was helping her by constantly lubricating the three or four inches of cock inside her making it slide in and out more easily.

Kelly was disgusted with herself because her body was starting to enjoy this cock. It was such a tight fit that every single nerve ending in her pussy was rubbing against his cock sending waves of pleasure up to her brain and with every inch, she pushed in, the pleasure seemed to double in intensity. He had penetrated her with five inches when she felt another orgasm building. This was all the penis meat James could give her, but Ike was three times as thick as her husband and the additional girth made a huge difference. Kelly decided she didn't want the opportunity to experience one more inch pass her by, so she pushed back even more. "AAAHHH!" she cried out in orgasm as half his cock forced its way into her body.

When she recovered, she decided she'd better get him off quickly before she started enjoying herself a little too much. She sat up in his laps to keep his lips away from her sensitive nipples. She squatted rapidly up and down the six inches of his cock, hoping he couldn't hold out more than a few minutes, and then her ordeal would be over.

After three minutes, she realized she would be cumming again before he did. Strangely, her pussy was spasming inward around his cock like it was trying to pull more of it inside. She gave in, pushing down onto seven inches of black cock. She came.

She came again when she decided that there wouldn't be any harm in taking another inch. Ike had reached up and squeezed her breasts, her nipples popping out between his fingers. She bounced into his lap, grabbing his hands, but not pulling them off. She held her hands over his while he squeezed and tugged on her nipples until she cried out in another orgasm. She had been squatting up and down over his cock for a good fifteen minutes now and he was still showing no signs of nearing orgasm. She was starting to get frustrated. Her legs were hurting from the exertion and her orgasms had sapped her strength. She didn't know how much longer she could ride him. A part of her wanted his big cock inside her forever as long as it made her cum. That part was growing stronger by the second and she feared how easily it would be to get addicted to sex like this.

Ike sensed she was tiring. He released her tits, moving his hands to cup her ass cheeks. He tensed his muscles up and started lifting her up and down his cock. He heard her sigh when the strain was taken off her legs and she relaxed letting him do all the work. She gasped every time he lowered her onto his cock while thrusting his cock up at the same time. She weighed nothing to him and he easily raised her up and down eight inches of his cock. She started flailing after a couple of minutes, cumming again, her orgasm growing stronger as he lowered her down onto another inch. He watched her juices running down the three inches of his cock still not buried in her pussy. His hairless crotch and thighs were soaked with her arousal. Ike started lifting her up and down his cock as rapidly as he could. He tried to get more in, but her pussy didn't want to budge past nine inches. Ike raised her until just the tip of his cock head was touching the entrance to her pussy and he let go. Gravity did the rest.