Naughty Professor

Story Info
A professor takes advantage of a student during office hours.
2.2k words
3.66
22k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, professor, don't do this."

I smile, and look down on you, splayed on the couch in my office. I can see the look of fear in your eyes, but also notice the way your legs are rubbing against themselves. I can tell you want this. You want me to take you against your will.

"Katie, you should have known what you were asking for, coming to my office late at night, asking for a better grade. You saw the grounds as you walked in--no one is here right now. It's only the two of us." I unbuckle my belt, and slip it off my pants. Reaching down I grab one one of your wrists and start to wrap the belt around it.

"No, stop, please..." Realizing what I was trying to do, you start to pull away, suddenly alive and fighting back against me. You feel the pain before you realize what has happened, the stinging radiating from your cheek just in time to make you aware of the second slap, my hand suddenly violent against you.

"Stop resisting you little slut," I reach down and grab your hair, pulling hard, and start to choke you. "Do you think you're the first student I've ever done this to? You're just another naive, sweet college student I'm going to use. You never seem to see it coming." I smile as your arms fight against my choke, and I take advantage of your focus to grab your hair and flip you onto your stomach on the couch. I get on top of you, pinning your legs, and pull your arms behind your back.

Using my best, I bind them together, leaving a tail I can pull on to jerk you around. You try to fight me off, but I'm straddling you and my weight on your legs is too much to resist. I put my hand back in your hair and throw you down onto the ground. You cry out in pain and I lean down and whisper in your ear, "Since your mouth doesn't seem to do you much good in this class, it's time to see if its at least useful for my cock. Don't you dare use your teeth on me--I'll fucking injure you, okay?" You whimper, and that's enough for me. Grabbing you by the front of your shirt, I pull you up onto your knees and sit down in front of you on the couch.

I pull down my pants, revealing my hardening cock. Decently long and thick, you watch me slowly jerk it as I hold your head in place with a hand in your hair. "Open that little mouth of yours," I command, and pull your head down toward my cock. With your hands bound behind you, there's nothing you can do but allow yourself to be controlled by me.

I stop as your lips hover over the head of my cock. "Kiss it," I say, and you hesitate for a moment. I reach down and grab one of your nipples through your shirt, suddenly twisting hard. "Kiss it," I say again, and you do. I release your nipple. "Good girl. By the end of this, you'll be begging me for more."

With one hand in your hair, and one wrapped around your throat, I pull your head onto my cock, holding you in place so only the head of my cock is between your lips. "Feel me. Feel the power I have over you." You struggle, but my grip is too strong, your arms too firmly bound behind you. "I wonder if you'll puke on my cock," I say, and you struggle more intensely, opening your mouth to say something before I roughly lift your head and choke you hard.

"Don't fucking speak." I slap you hard with my other hand and you start to cry involuntarily, overwhelmed by the mix of pain and degradation. "That's a good slut," I say and push two fingers into your throat, making you gag against me. "Open up," I command, grabbing your head again, and start to facefuck you...

--

With your hands tied behind your back, you're essentially powerless against me. I push you down to your knees, and sit down on the couch in front of you. You glare at me angrily, but I just stare at you, one hand behind my head, the other slowly stroking my cock. You shift, and I grab your hair, roughly. Letting go of my cock, I grab my phone and start taking pictures of you, you try to look away, but I hold your head in place to ensure your face is in the pictures.

"It's fairly simple. I'm going to take a bunch of pictures and video of you tonight, pleasing me, being a good slut for me. As long as you stay quiet about tonight, no one other than me will ever see them. If you tell anyone about what I'm doing to you, you'll have these sent to everyone you know on campus."

You have a mix of revulsion and fear on your face. "You, you, you... why are you doing this to me?" You sputter out.

I smile, and let go of your hair, reaching down to grab your tits. Suddenly jerking hard, I rip your shirt down, buttons splitting and revealing a lacy bra and your big tits. "Mmmm," I smile as I start to play with your nipple and you struggle against the belt, holding your wrists bound behind you. "It's nothing personal. You're beautiful. Sexual but innocent. I can tell you are inexperienced... and I simply decided I wanted you." I let go of your breast and start to choke you. "I'm not going to be very nice to you Katie..."

You feel yourself starting to blink, eyes rolling back, head light as a feather, when I let you go, my hands suddenly both at your tits, pulling roughly at your nipples and slapping them hard. You see my cock twitching, and feel yourself getting wet against your will. I notice you starting and start to let up, leaning back.

"Oh, well this is interesting. Suck on it" I command. Almost against your will, you lean forward and put the head of my cock into your mouth. Swirling your tongue against the head, you feel me sigh and start to gather up your hair in my hands. I let you continue for a minute or two, gently holding your hair, and you look up at me to see that I'm holding my phone, recording you going down on me. "Say hello, Katie," I say with a wicked grin on my face.

You blush and try to pull away but my hand gets suddenly hard, holding your head on my cock. "Just because I let you give in to the slut inside of you doesn't mean this is going the way you want." You whimper, straining your neck against my hands. Suddenly I release your hair, allowing you to get away from my cock, but I slap you face, twice. "This is not about what you want," my hand starts choking you again, "this is about what I want," and I pull your head back down on my cock.

"Open your mouth," I command, and push my cock into your mouth. One hand in your hair, the other around your throat, I start to use your mouth as a sex toy, moving your head up and down on my cock with force. "Put those teeth away, or I'll hurt you," I grunt, and you try, giving me the opportunity to suddenly thrust three-fourths of my cock into your throat. You gag immediately, and I pull back, only to thrust in again. "Let me use your throat Katie, give it to me," you try and I take advantage to thrust myself into you again, this time actively trying to push my whole cock down your throat.

You feel used, your mouth and throat simply a means to my satisfaction, and yet you can't get enough of the feeling. You let yourself relax for a second, giving in to my needs, and I sense it, and roughly push the final inch down your throat, holding it. You gag again, and start to fight against me, but I'm holding you hard, and suddenly you feel yourself at my whim. I finally let go, and you cough and gag, but I hold your head in place and start to facefuck you again, alternating deep thrusts with fast and rough thrusting.

After a few minutes, I feel myself needing to fuck you. This didn't always happen with the girls I brought back. Sometimes a good facefucking was enough, but this girl... she was submissive enough that I needed to have more of you. I pull you off my cock and push you back onto your heels.

Saliva and drool are dripping down your chin onto your tits, and grab your face and smear the mess around. "You dirty fucking slut. You're going to have a fun walk home." I rub my hand over my cock and stroke your hair then spit on your face. "I'm going to fuck you now." You moan, and I realize that it isn't a moan of resistance but of desire. I smile. "You are a dirty little pervert aren't you. I bet you like to be choked. You like to be facefucked like that, pleasing me." You resist lightly, but moan again.

"Look at me." You open your eyes and make eye contact with me. We stare at each other for a few seconds, my hand around your throat. I feel myself getting hot, desire radiating from my penis throughout the rest of my body. I release your throat and stand up, walking behind you and grabbing your hair with my hands. Lifting and then pushing you over my desk, I bend you over and rip off your pants.

Reaching between your legs, I feel how wet you are, your pussy almost dripping. You lean back against my hand, and now moan audibly when I start to flick your clit. "I'll have to think about a way to hurt you much more next time," I say. "This is just too easy. You want it." I grab your hair and spank you hard. "Tell me you want it."

"Please sir, yes, I want your cock." I spank you hard again. "Please sir. Fuck me. Please." I spank you three more times, each harder than the other, and you groan with a mix of pain and pleasure.

I place my hand on your neck now, holding you gently but firmly against the desk, and start to finger you again. You gasp, the pleasure now so intense after the pain, your body thrusting itself against my fingers. I start gently, one finger lightly playing with your clit, dipping into you only to lubricate you. As I get harder, I start to press, then flick, introducing my thumb only to then push two fingers inside of you, making you gasp in pleasure.

"Mmm, still nice and tight." I've started stroking my cock with my other hand, and now bring myself up against you, the head of my cock gently moving up and down against your clit.

As if a switch had been flipped, I withdraw my hand from your pussy and roughly grab your hair. Maneuvering myself behind you, I roughly push my cock into you, filling you suddenly with my whole length. "Ahhhhh," we simultaneously moan, and I start to thrust, long and hard, using your head for leverage.

"My god, your pussy feels amazing," I say, and I start to fuck you more roughly, my balls slapping against your ass, my hand moving down your head to your mouth. I shove two fingers into your mouth and then start to gag you, almost using your mouth as grip against which to thrust my cock. You moan and I fuck you even harder. "That's a good girl, letting me use you like this. You're going to take my cum you dirty slut."

I release your mouth and start to spank you, extremely hard, and you can feel the harshness in the pain alternating with feeling of my cock in you. You have fully surrendered yourself to me, and croak out, "Please sir, choke me. Choke me like the dirty slut that I am."

I smile and grab your throat, suddenly making you lightheaded as I wrap my fingers around you. That feeling, combined with my cock inside of you suddenly makes you cum, the orgasm coming quickly and intensely, making you almost scream, then moan, your eyes rolling back into your head as I continue to hammer you from behind. I feel you tighten around my cock, and I can no longer resist, each thrust feeling better and better.

"I'm. Going. To. Cum." Each word punctuated with a thrust, continuing to choke you out of pure sadism, knowing your could barely breathe, overwhelmed by the sensation of me all over your body. Finally, as you finish convulsing from your own orgasm you feel yourself getting wet as my cock pulses inside of you. I collapse on top you, my weight against your arms reminding you of your helplessness, your body's radiating pleasure reminding you of your desires, my phone on the couch reminding you of my continuing power over you...