Naughty School Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

'Ooh Sir, ooh Sir,' I continually moaned thinking it couldn't get better and then it did.

He curled two fingers up and searched for my sweet spot. My hips were soon bucking wildly against his palm announcing his discovery. The sensation his skilled fingers and mouth inflicted caused me to moan uncontrollably. I couldn't take any more of the torturous pleasure, it was so overwhelming. I grabbed his wrist and playfully begged for it to stop. His mouth relinquished a nipple and his fingers finally retreating to caress at my opening.

My eyes widened at Headmaster's lust filled face. 'Sit on the edge of the desk,' he growled.

I clambered back searching with my hand for the edge and sat on the desk. 'What are you going to do to me, Sir?' I mumbled, overwhelmed with combination of nervous excitement and arousal.

'Lay back and open those legs,' he growled again.

Headmaster lifted my thighs and plied them apart, parting my pussy lips and exposing the glistening intimate flesh to his aroused gaze and ravenous mouth. I moaned and writhed under his lips and tongue, grasping as much of his short greying hair as I could.

'Uh, uh, uh, oh fuck!' I cried as his lips drew my clitoris deep into his mouth.

Loud moans were forced from me and I writhe my ass against the hard desk as Headmaster licked and sucked me towards an orgasm. His moist and hard tongue was relentless, pushing and flicking at my sensitive flesh and driving me panting and moaning to the edge.

I moaned and trembled as I felt my orgasm rising to engulf me. 'You're making me cum, Sir,' I gasped.

A long penetrating scream erupted from deep within me as an orgasm tore through my convulsing body. My mouth refused to close and my eyes squeezed shut as I rode out the intensity of the orgasm. I'd never cum so hard. My screaming finally subsided and I just lay there spent and panting, trying to get my breath back with Headmaster gently lapping at my wet pink folds.

His face finally lifted, lips shimmering with slick juice. 'Come to me in future when you're horny rather than cause any problems in class,' he offered, sending a tingle down my spine with the same words I used while recalling the fantasy to my new doctor.

'Yes Headmaster,' I groaned exaggeratedly, followed by our laughter bringing the fantasy to an end.

I refitted my bra and did up my blouse while Doctor Love got dressed and we made our way to the couches, collecting my panties on the way. I sat on the couch and crossed my legs while knowing my dress was ridiculously short. I wasn't the slightest bit concerned with so much skin showing and the unavoidable flash of pussy.

Doctor Love's suite isn't like any other doctor's consulting room. There's a fireplace with a mirror and flanked on either side by matching plush couches with soft cushions. Even the antique desk added a touch of elegance. A delicate chandelier was suspended from the ceiling and the period furniture and soft lighting provided an informal and relaxing atmosphere. The décor of the suite is warm and welcoming making the intimate discussions so much easier.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy?' Doctor Love asked, getting comfortable on the couch opposite.

'It was awesome. They were the three fantasies I'd only dreamt about,' I answered, the smile in my voice obvious.

There was a definite glint in his eye. 'I hope you didn't mind me improvising when you wanted more,' he mentioned with a suggestive tone.

'Not at all. I thought you were a brilliant Headmaster. The note, academic gown and wooden pointer just made it so realistic,' I assured him excitedly. 'I almost wet my panties when you chastised me over my outfit it was so erotic.'

We discussed the fantasies and how I felt acting them out while I enjoyed his lovely smile. There was no awkwardness or embarrassment and it helps if your doctor is charming and has warm sensual eyes. It was as if what happened was so natural and nothing inappropriate had happened. I was more aroused and satisfied than anything. I'd never felt so sexually fulfilled as acting out my school girl fantasies with Doctor Love. So much more satisfying than masturbating alone.

I was a little excited at the thought of another fantasy. 'I'd like some further appointments if that's okay?' I suggested hopefully.

'Have you something in mind?' He asked with a definite tone of interest.

'Well, another fantasy is coming to mind,' I smiled suggestively.

I told Doctor Love the new headmaster fantasy I was contemplating. I'd be sent to him for being naughty but his stern manner wouldn't last. He would become embarrassed at me flaunting my revealing school girl uniform and nervous at the inappropriateness of what was unfolding. My teasing and flirting would eventual weaken his resolve. I would have my way with him, doing as I pleased to satisfy my need.

'How about putting some of details in an email and sending it to Maddisyn for us to work on,' he suggested, entertaining my proposal.

'I'll look forward to it,' some images already coming to mind.

'Please use the ensuite. Take a shower if you like. Everything you may need is provided,' Doctor Love suggested.

'I left my bag in the Guest Lounge,' I sighed grabbing my sodden panties off the couch.

'I'll ask Maddisyn to bring it down,' he kindly offered with a smile.

'Could I borrow some fresh panties?' I asked without the slightest hint of embarrassment.

I left for the ensuite as Doctor Love went to his desk to phone Maddisyn. There's a bedroom off the suite with an ensuite and it's a lovely room, obviously designed with a woman's needs in mind. There's a roll-top bath and double shower with luxurious cotton towels provided. The dressing table with a large mirror has an assortment of cosmetics for Guests to use. I sat at the dressing table brushing my hair and feeling like a very contented Guest when Maddisyn knocked at the open door and entered.

I looked at her reflection in the mirror as she placed my bag next to me. 'Thank you Maddisyn.'

'My pleasure,' she smiled while placing a pair of panties on the dressing table.

'Do many other Guests enjoy sexual therapy?' A little smile forming on my lips as I held her gaze in the mirror.

'Only those who desire a little intimate pleasure or a bit of . . . naughty fun,' the pause clearly indicating what she thought I'd enjoyed.

'Thanks for the panties. I should have brought a spare pair,' I said bringing a smile to her face.

'You're not the first Guest to be in them,' her not to subtle innuendo surprising me.

I gave a smile acknowledging her humour but her comment just fuelled the intrigue and mystery surrounding the Practice.

Maddisyn slowly combed her fingers through my hair. 'You've got lovely hair. You'd look gorgeous as a school girl in pig tails.'

The image brought a broad smile to my face. 'What a good idea. I'm going to email you some themes for an appointment next week,' I added.

'I'll look forward to it,' giving me an incredibly devilish smile before leaving me to get dressed.

I got changed and returned to the suite, finding Doctor Love working at his desk. I made my way to a couch and he joined me on the couch opposite, sharing a pleasant smile. Who would believe that my new doctor featured in my top three fantasies. Maddisyn was also proving to be one of the many surprises about the Practice. She obviously knew about the sexual therapy. I wondered if Maddisyn and Doctor Love were lovers or even partners. Was she gay as the innuendo hinted? It just added to the naughty appeal of the Practice.

'Ready to recommence?' Doctor Love asked delighting me with another of his gorgeous smiles.

We continued to discuss my fantasies with Doctor Love providing his analysis. I became aware in the previous session that Brent didn't feature in any of my school dress fantasies. We have only been together a short time but sex with Brent was hardly adventurous. I think he'd just freak out if he knew about my fantasies and the school uniform. I'd been wondering where our relationship was going and I had even more doubts now.

Another of Doctor Love's observation was that the subject of my fantasies were all men with influence and position and involved a symbol of power, usually a desk or office. I was fascinated, hearing how subconsciously I may be attracted to someone who could dominate and take advantage of me, hence the school girl fetish.

'Certainly, doesn't sound like Brent,' I remarked, drawing a deep breath of contemplation.

'You can make the next appointment with Maddisyn. I'll see you out,' he offered standing up.

Maddisyn heard us approaching and met us with her usual delightful smile. 'May I have the same time next week please . . . Miss?'

'Of course,' she softly laughed before returning to her desk.

Doctor Love kindly opened the front door for me and his eyes settled on mine. 'I'm looking forward to the session next week,' he smiled.

'Me to . . . Sir,' I replied with a mischievous school girl grin.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12