Naughty Secrets; Naughty Wifeys Ch. 01

Story Info
Surprises about two buddies' wives are revelatory.
2.1k words
3.63
15k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, you got a minute?"

"Sure buddy. What's up?"

Israel glanced around the outer office where the two of them were standing and then silently motioned for Mike to follow him. They passed Mike's secretary and approached his office door.

"My office. Hmm... must be important," Mike bantered with a smile at Israel.

Israel shut the door behind them and blurted out, "I think I am in trouble."

"Trouble?" Mike asked, the lawyer in him immediately engaged.

"Not legal trouble - at least, not yet." There was an awkward pause as Israel searched for his next line. Mike lowered into his desk chair, patient as he recognized that his good friend and colleague was working up the nerve to speak further. "This is strictly between you and me."

"Of course," Mike echoed with a professional tone of assurance.

After a bit more of a lingering pause, Israel continued. "Damn Mike, this is awkward. I need you to hear me out."

Mike shifted in his chair as if getting comfortable, "You got it. Shifting into listening-only mode, buddy."

"You know that Lydia adores your sweet Kathleen, as do I."

Mike silently nodded, finding this a rather odd lead in, but he just listened, as he thought to himself, what the hell did they do to Kathleen!?

"Well, you know how..." Israel's voice tailed off into an extended pause, "... how you have told me about, um, how Kathleen... has a private, um, fascination with certain things." Israel paused, making absolutely no eye contact with Mike.

Private fascination with what? Mike thought, as he studied Israel's body language; his head in his hands, elbows on his knees.

"Well, a few months ago, Lydia asked me - totally out of the blue - if you had ever said anything to me about Kathleen and, um..." Again Israel's voice tailed off into silence.

Kathleen and what? Mike remained true to his commitment to listening, but Israel was testing his patience now. Mike and Kathleen considered Israel and Lydia good friends. They had shared great times together. Mike and Israel enjoyed a productive partnership in their careers. The girls enjoyed shopping together and casual coffee times. As couples, they had shared a thousand laughs.

Israel kept his head down, almost mumbling now, "... about Kathleen and her fascination with, you know - hung."

Israel sat silent. Mike tried to both interpret that last word and balance his own response. Hung? Fuck Israel, where is this going?

"I did not know what to say. I had no idea where Lydia was coming from. At first, I just ignored the question, thinking maybe I misheard her, or that maybe we would just skip it and move on."

But... fuck Israel, come on - spit it out!

"Mike, I know this is wrong and I hope it doesn't screw things up. But then, Lydia showed me a pic on her phone. Mike, it was wrong what she did. No argument. But I want you to know that Lydia meant no harm. She was just, well, just shocked at the discovery and how it made her feel."

Discovery?! Mike leaned forward in his chair, signaling a sense of urgency to Israel.

For the first time, Israel looked up at Mike as he reached in his suit jacket pocket and slipped out his phone. He swiped a few times. He then held the phone tight. "Mike, I have to show you this, or else you won't understand what I really need to tell you."

Cryptic as fuck, Mike took Israel's words as a mixed rush of mystery, discovery, risk, and even potential threat of danger. He did not hesitate in nodding and motioning for Israel to show him whatever it was on his phone that had them both captivated.

"Lydia, admittedly wrong, had been nosing around. She told me she was looking for the brand and size of the lacey panties Kathleen had said were her favorite. Lydia wanted to surprise Kathleen with a birthday gift along those lines."

Mike nodded. He knew the panties Israel was referencing.

"And that's when she found something."

Found what?!

"And took a pic of it."

Mike's eyes now targeted Israel's hand still clutching his phone. What pic?!

Israel slowly turned over his phone to Mike, allowing Mike's eyes to view the pic. Israel waited. Mike looked, paused, then smiled... then broke out into a laugh.

"Damn, Israel! You had me worried Lydia had found a dead body in the wine cellar!" His laugh was genuine and set Israel at ease, if only for the moment. "This is your concern? A pic of one of Kathleen's sex toys?"

Israel tried to take relief and consolation in Mike's initial response, but Israel knew what Mike did not know; this was just the tip of the iceberg.

Mike, continuing to laugh off the smallness of the moment in comparison to the build up Israel presented, said, "So Lydia got a little kinky with her camera and one of Kathleen's toys - hell - might turn into a bit of profit for you and Lydia, my friend!"

Israel winced. There was more. Mike obviously was in the dark. As Mike returned the phone and gave Israel an affirming pat on the back, he said, "No worries, buddy. So your wife is a bit of a kink. Maybe she even possesses some of her own dark secrets! Hell, she probably just gave you one, huge, HUNG, hint for what you could get her for her own birthday!" Mike laughed again. He looked Israel in the eye and with a serious vibe confidently said, "Israel - don't worry about it, man. Really, it's no big deal. Well, THAT thing is a big deal," Mike nodding at the phone as if to signal the pic, "but what Lydia did - let's just say I understand her well-meaning intentions."

Israel had to interrupt Mike. "Wait. There's more."

Mike flashed a sly smile. "More than a hung, black dildo? Come on, man, don't worry about it."

"No. Mike. Listen to me." Israel was a bit more assertive now, having broken the seal on this, he knew there was no turning back. "There is more - to the story."

"Uh, okay. "I'm listening." Mike appeared amused.

"Well, from that day on, Lydia seemed obsessed with this idea that Kathleen had a thing for, you know, hung, black cock. So when she kept bringing it up, asking me if you had ever mentioned anything about it, telling me how it was a big surprise to her, how Kathleen had never said a thing about such an interest, and on and on and on."

Mike interjected, "So finally she broke you down and you told her, right?" Mike was serious, but not offended nearly as much as Israel feared. "You told her what I might have shared with you in private?"

Israel nodded. "Pillow talk, man. That's all it was at first."

"At first?" Mike asked.

"Yes. At first."

And for the first time, Mike's mind began to filter through some possible twists. He was good at that. His mind was quick at preparing to know answers before the questions were even asked. It was a gift the amazing speed he could perform such tasks. Sometimes in just a microsecond or two he could decipher multiple outcomes and calculate the most likely.

His mind soaked up the pause. He flashed through a series of data points, memories, and mental images. Kathleen's birth date. Lydia's odd behavior after a bit too much wine a few weekend's ago while on a wine tasting tour. Kathleen's insatiable fantasy appetite for black cock. Lydia's huge, double-D tits - perfect for tit fucking. Kathleen's toys.

Mike began to find this entire "private disclosure" of Israel's to actually be a bit arousing. He felt his well-hung, white dick beginning to unfurl in his slacks as he envisioned so many potential outcomes.

For example, Kathleen was a redhead, fair complexion, perky 38c tits with huge, pink nipples. He smiled as he pictured just a few days ago, when he was fucking her, how she slid that black, rubber, snake-like dildo between her tits, bobbing it in and out of her mouth each time he thrust deeper inside of her.

He imagined Lydia naked. Her long, black hair hanging down to her hips as she knelt in front of some hung, black man; her hands pressing her breasts together with that cock sandwiched in between. That was especially arousing. He had never told Israel, but man how he would love to get a chance at fucking that sweet piece of Jewish pussy.

As Mike's mind filled that brief pause, Israel worked up the nerve to continue. "Yes, at first it was just pillow talk. Lydia seemed to really get into - and get off on - the whole idea that Kathleen was into black cock."

Mike smiled, enjoying the reality of Kathleen's naughty cravings, then pushed Israel in the direction of where Mike figured this might be going. "So Israel, it isn't just Kathleen who has a thing for black cock, eh?"

Israel's eyes went wide. He flinched... and then nodded.

Mike smiled and muttered, "Don't worry buddy. She won't leave you over it. It's just a harmless fascination."

Israel nodded, "Yeah, I know. But, Mike, there is more."

"Okay. Tell me more, then."

"It was just all this talk from Lydia about Kathleen this, and black, hung that, and does Mike ever talk about it with you. It got me curious as to what the hell she was after. So, I decided to be snoopy. took a peek at her phone when she was in the shower."

"Oh, Israel, bad move man. That can be trouble."

"I know, I know. I should not have done it. But she was driving me crazy." Israel paused.

Mike's mind soaked up the moment with images of Lydia in the shower. That slender frame with top-heavy breasts; dark, hard nipples sensually erect at the soothing splatters of the shower. Her sweet ass dripping fresh beads of shower water. Her arms raised as she pulls her hair up to shampoo it. He imagined her puffy mound with just a patch of trimmed bush.

Israel again swiped his phone. "Mike - I found this." He handed his phone to Mike. Mike took a look. Then a second. Then a long, third, detail-absorbing look.

"Fuck, Israel." Mike just stared at the phone. The pic. The filth. A long, perhaps two-foot long, snake of a black-cock dildo... one end penetrating one pussy... the other end up inside another pussy. It was a close-up. No faces. No bodies other than those pussies spread open and taking either end of that long, black snake.

"FUCK!" Mike repeated as he took in the view. "Is that Lydia?!"

"Yes," Israel calmly replied.

"On the left, yes?" Mike asked, taking note of a well-groomed, dark-haired mound.

"Yes - on the left."

"Israel. She is better than..." Mike paused, making sure he did not blurt out the wrong thing the wrong way. "Better than any of your buddies' fantasies of her might be." He gave Israel a wink.

Israel nodded appreciatively. "Thanks."

"But damn buddy, that is so fucking naughty - I mean hot - she is with another woman playing with that thing!"

"Yes, Mike. And not just any woman. Look. Look closely at that pussy on the right."

Israel waited as Mike's eyes registered the familiar, smooth slope on the right while his mind had to jackhammer through a layer or two of denial.

What had been a simmering edge of a partial hardon in his slacks suddenly popped. Mike looked up at Israel. Then back down at the pic.

"You know who that is, don't you buddy," Israel dead-panned.

Mike's eyes slithered over the pic. Lydia's pussy, filled with one end of that obviously two-sided dildo. Then following the snake to the other pussy. Pale flesh. Pink folds. Completely bare. Penetrated by the other end of that black snake. Kathleen!

Finally, Mike spoke up. "Israel. That is your AND MY wife. Lydia. Kathleen. Fuck."

A long moment passed as Mike sat mesmerized by that pic on Israel's phone. Without even asking, he swiped and tapped, sending a copy to Mike's own phone. Israel smiled, both in relief and anticipation, as he perceived Mike was not angry; in fact to the contrary obviously. So Israel asked the question that had to be asked. He waited to yield to Mike's direction; as he was the leader between the two of them.

"So Mike. What next?"

Mike not only knew that question was coming, but he already had an answer prepared.