Naughty Wake Up Call

Story Info
He wakes up in an awkward yet naughty situation.
954 words
4.19
10k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing I remember after sitting down in my recliner and finding something to watch on tv before my eye lids began to get heavy and I willingly let them close before dozing off to sleep.

The next thing I remember is slowly waking up to feeling something odd between my legs. Not sure whether or not I was dreaming or not I ignored it not opening my eyes until I felt the sensation get stronger. I slowly opened my eyes and as they focused, I was shocked at what I was seeing.

My cargo shorts had been unzipped and my cock had hardened under a set of delicate hands with pink fingernails. I looked up to see not my girlfriend holding and jacking my dick but her younger 18-year-old sister Casey who was visiting for the weekend. The shock was completed by Casey wearing only a sexy black bra and skimpy string bikini panties.

"Holy shit Casey what are you doing?!" I cried out as the reality of the situation become clear to me.

She gave me a naughty smile as she leaned down and kissed my lower lip before saying, "I think it's pretty obvious what I'm doing. And I think it's pretty obvious that you like it." To emphasize her point she gave my dick a slightly harder tug with her hands making it throb.

"Where's Lacey?" I asked still panicked.

"Don't worry, Lacey went to the store for more beer." She said as she continued to tug on my dick. "Doesn't this feel good?"

"Casey we can't do this you know it's wrong. You're my girlfriend's sister." I said as my dick continued to throb under her gentle stroking and pulling.

She gave me a naughty pout as she squeezed my dick before saying, "Oh come on don't you think I'm hot? I've seen you looking at me when Lacey isn't looking."

She knew she had me as I started panting from the increasing arousal under her hands. "You're a beautiful young girl Casey, but this still isn't right." I said panting as I tried to ignore her playing with my dick.

She then let one of her hands off my dick and used the other to trace the crown of my penis with a couple of her fingers. As she did this, she lowered her face level with my erect penis licking her lips as she continued to tease the head of my penis.

"Oh god damn." I moaned as her finger tracing the tip of my penis was really starting to drive me crazy.

She looked up with a horny look in her eye as she reverted to gently squeezing my penis in her hand and said, "You still think this is wrong? Still want me to stop?"

"Oh no you can't leave me like this!" I moaned.

"I figured you'd come around." she said with a satisfied smirk on her face. She then let go of my cock and as it bobbed back and forth from the pent up arousal, she had caused she reached right between her breasts and unclipped the black bra she had on. I watched in awe and my penis bobbed back and forth signaling its approval as she opened her bra showing off her nice round tits. She grinned as my mouth dropped open and my penis continued to bob back and forth.

Before I could even try to say anything, she leaned down and took the handle for the recliner and moved it forward moving me to a sitting up position. She then moved around in front of me lowering herself down near my erection. All I could do is watch in awe as she slid my dick between her beautiful breast and then cupped them and pressed them against my hardon and gently moving them up and down.

Lacey had given my tit jobs before, and I loved them, but this was more than unreal. I'm not sure what it was maybe just the fact that it was something naughty that shouldn't be happening but Casey's tit's wrapped around my dick felt incredible and my cock responded by swelling and throbbing even more.

Casey obviously felt the increased throbbing because she said, "I see you like this. Lacey said you like tit jobs. I figured you might like one from me because even though my titties aren't as big as hers mine are firmer."

Whatever it was I wasn't about to argue with it until I felt the pressure build in my cock almost out of control. Knowing what was coming I said, "Casey I can't hold out much more, I'm about to blow."

She gave me another naughty grin before saying, "Then shower me with your load naughty boy." before squeezing my dick firmly with her tits. This brought the pressure to critical mass and within seconds my cock was exploding sending jet after jet after jet of hot gooey cum all over Casey's face and neck. She continued to squeeze me with her titties until my cock was exhausted and quit pulsing.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" she said with a cheeky grin as she picked up her bra and tried to wipe the cum off of her face with it. I nodded weakly as she said, "Well I'd better clean up before Lacey gets back." And eyeing down at my still erect cock she added with a smirk, "And you'd better zip up."

As she walked past me, she leaned down and almost whispered in my ear, "You owe me for this." before disappearing. As I got my dick back in my boxers and my shorts zipped up, I heard the front door being unlocked.