All Comments on 'Navy Blues'

by B_Bailey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Racist bullshit!

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
No, it's a cliche

Which, creatively, is probably worse than being racist. What did making the cheating wife's lover black add to the story? Nothing.

B_BaileyB_Baileyover 7 years agoAuthor
Only the Truth

I know he was black. She was my wife. This is a true story. Reader's Digest form, but in any event, true. It ended badly for both of us. This is a true story. I am not now, nor have I ever been racist. My step-dad was of Mexican decent. He taught me to look past a person's skin color. Look into their eyes and try to see the color of that person's heart. If we bond, we bond, if not, we merely walk away as passing acquaintances. I will have to say that some of my best friends are black. We do not care about each other's skin tone. We care about each other as friends. But thank you for your feed back.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
A NEW MEANING TO BELL BOTTOMS BEING FULL OF NAVY BLUES

the bad part is an isolated incident it is not; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad storyl

The fact of his skin color doesn't matter but the cheaters deserved all they got. Too bad you did't give us more of the full story- right up to dumping the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First rule of firearms: there is no such thing as an unloaded gun.

Second rule: NEVER point the weapon at ANYTHING you are not prepared to immediately destroy.

As a retired Army JAG officer, ican't begin to tell you how lucky you are that you and the Airman who loaned you his (apparently Government Issued) .45 weren't both Court-Martialed!

Also, you called your .32 both a pistol and a revolver. It can't be both. From your (correct) statement that one can't tell from looking (presumably from the muzzle end) whether a pistol is loaded or not, the Marine could have noticed a loaded revolver by looking at the cylinder. That is assuming the Marine had good eyesight, the room was well lit, and he had the time and detached reflection to see the front ends of the what are pretty small diameter bullets inside the cylinder. So it would appear you had a revolver.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Thanks for the read that was a funny ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous