Navy Nurse Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She invited Henry to a dinner date at the same restaurant wherein he had asked her to become a surrogate mother. After ordering their dinner and exchanging some preliminary small talk, Diana asked, "With this divorce, do you think you'll marry again? Since you've been separated for some time now, have you in fact found another significant other?"

Dr McCord answered, "No, I'm pretty sure I won't even contemplate a permanent living together arrangement. Since I've left the Navy over a year ago, I've been very busy in building up my private practice, and so I've been swamped with work. And of course, I have Heather to raise, all of which precludes me from having any sex except for an occasional one night stand."

Diana smiled, "Well I have a proposition for you. Why don't we get married? You are aware that all the studies show that children thrive better if both their parents live together with them. I am after all the mother of your Heather, and I know you get along with Laura. Surely you wouldn't mind adopting her so she could have a father too?"

Henry answered, "But Diana you're still quite young. Don't you think you would want to marry a straight man and have a real marriage?"

Diana replied somewhat sheepishly, "You ought to know that I've become something of a libertine in my sexual appetites. In fact, making love to more than one man with sometimes a woman or two thrown in the mix is more of a norm for me than having sex with one man alone, not that I object to the latter case. Given that, I don't think my sexual proclivities for group sex bodes well for my chances in trying to lure a decent man into matrimony.

"So, to my way of thinking, married to you is a win-win situation for both of us. We certainly get along personally, and we certainly got along professionally, when you were at Balboa. Therefore, there would be no reason to believe we could not live amicably together. And because you're gay and I'm a slut, there would no sexual tension or hang-ups between us, which seems to plague a lot of married couples, both straight as well as gay couples. You wouldn't give a shit who I would fuck, because my partners wouldn't want to fuck you, them being straight and all that. Likewise, I couldn't give a shit about the men you fuck, since I know none of them would have any inclination to fuck me. Best of all, as I said it is axiomatic, that, both Laura and Heather would both benefit greatly with us living together. Laura would have a father, and a girl needs to identify with her father just as much as with her mother. And of course, I am the mother to both of them. Besides there are tax advantages for being married. So, as I said, it truly is a win-win situation."

Dr McCord contemplated her proposal for a while before he answered, "I must say that your proposition has merit and I'm at first blush receptive. Give me a little time to think about it, and I'll have an answer for you one way or the other, next time you come to pick up Heather.

"Fair enough. If you do decide favorably, I have two conditions: one, there is to be no sex in our marital home unless both of us are involved. In other words, if you want to have sex with a man, at our residence, both of you must agree to have sex with me as well. The vice versa applies in that my male contact must also be agreeable to have simultaneous sex with you. Two, I insist that our marriage must be consummated on our wedding night. If our marriage subsequently does not work out, I would rather it ends by divorce, and not by annulment. To me annulment of a marriage signifies total failure of getting into a marriage that had no chance from the get go to producing a happy matrimonial situation. And I promise you, that will be the only time I'll demand sex from you. Mind you, I'm pretty sure you're aware that should you at any time desire a woman if only for the sake of variety, I would be available."

"I think I can live with those conditions."

Subsequently, Dr Henry McCord did agree to marry Diana Van Buren. They were duly married in a civil ceremony before a Judge in his courthouse, with only Diana's mother and sisters in attendance as witnesses. Both Diana and Dr McCord believed that since it was common knowledge amongst their mutual friends and acquaintances that Henry was gay, those guests would be constrained to celebrate in a genuine and sincere manner, and would probably feel awkward in a normal wedding reception.

When the wedding date was established, Diana calculated that she would be ovulating on the wedding night. So she slyly had her IUD removed some three days before the wedding. Sure enough she became pregnant, and as she announced the confirmation of her pregnancy to her husband, she observed, "You know Henry, this is only the third time I've had sex without employing a birth control measure, and each time I've gotten pregnant..."

As if on cue Dr McCord added, "Yes I know. You are WOMAN and I hear you roar!"

They both laughed in joy.

12