Naya in the Swimming Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers

Naya looked at him and inserted her vigorous sex between his thighs. She tried it on, straddling Nathan, to kiss him passionately. She left herself for thirty seconds without moving in order to fully feel Nathan inside her, while giving him the opportunity to bring the pleasure back down so that he could continue...

Slowly, her pelvis began to undulate to slowly slide the vigorous sex into her. The movement was delicious. The narrowness of her vagina made it both delicious and terrible. Without speeding up the rhythm too much, she took advantage of every second he could offer her. She wished this moment could have lasted forever.

- "Naya...I don't know if I could..."

- "I know...tell me when you want to come...please enjoy..."

The tension was at its peak. She knew that a few pelvic movements would be enough to make him crack. And she fought with all her might for an additional reprieve. This little game lasted for long, delicious minutes...

Then came the moment. A flash of anguish passed through Nathan's eyes. His will was no longer enough. Naya quickly withdrew, knelt down before him and knelt down before him. A jet of hot sperm splashed across his face and she opened her mouth as wide as she could to receive Nathan's other two powerful sperm jets, which released an enormous moan of pleasure.

She sucked him gently, swallowing some of his sperm, showing him with malicious pleasure all that he had ejaculated on her tongue. The rest of the sperm flowed down her lips and chin. She took a malicious pleasure in sliding what was left in her mouth all along her sex which she began to jerk off while savouring what she had on her fingers.

Rising up with a look full of desire, she took Nathan's wrists and placed them against the wall behind him. Nathan glanced at her with a questioning gaze and, although he was taken aback by such an attitude, he allowed himself to do so.

Naya was very keen to come. The excitement was so strong that she no longer thought. She let the animal part fully express itself. Taking the sex oozing from the fruit of her pleasure, she began to rub her sex against the white fluid and the relief of her penis.

"Naya...are you sure that...? "asked Nathan, a little worried about the girl's lack of caution.

"Yes...I've changed my mind...I want too much to feel you inside me...to enjoy you inside me...I want to feel full...of you...".

With a sharp jerk she impaled herself on the erect sex. The semen mixed with the cyprine, making a more than durable lubricant for the long ride she started on Nathan who could only savour, if not refuse such an expression of envy for him...

She managed to get what she wanted. Nathan didn't fight against the pleasure that came up inside him a second time... He ejaculated deep inside her, pressing his pelvis to go as far as he could. Naya let her head rest back before kissing her lover one last time.

They would undoubtedly remember this beautiful afternoon at the swimming pool for a long time....

Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers
12