All Comments on 'Need'

by SilasPhallen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

I admit, I got off reading this story! Reading from the Alpha point of view! And how you wrote was almost hypnotic to me. The shame, yet pride; embarrassment and humiliation are exactly how I would feel at that moment, being watched sucking a man's cock.

Sucking a man's cock has always made me feel this way. At first, I don't want to do it, as I'm very discreet about my desires. With one guy I was with, the more I did it with him, the more I found myself relaxed about my thoughts and enjoy it, and felt how lucky I was that he chose ME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, this was the perfect dom/sub roll play story. Would love to read more of this. Maybe even make this sub clean up the restroom floor while Hank watches. MLF

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HOT!! I love servicing guys at the urinals and taking it messy!

Sounding22Sounding2211 months ago

Vey hot. I was nude on my knees with the wife telling me what to do. It was glorious!

PG564EPG564E11 months ago

Very hot - a beta serving a real man's cock. And a witness was a great touch.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy10 months ago

OMG! He knows how a desperate cocksucker feels, what turns him on and dives him even more to expose his desires to others. Excellent..Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love reading about natural betas who simply must kneel down and just instantly begin sucking..then when there’s an unexpected witness it just makes the desired degradation even more special and complete. Great story…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous