Sucking Jorge Pt. 01

Story Info
Bicurious dadbod seduces muscled landscaper.
2.1k words
4.45
8.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't judge me. I seduced one of the day laborers working on the maintenance/landscaping crew in my apartment complex...and it was basically my first time.

I'm Patrick, but you can call me Pat. I used to be in great shape, but things have changed now that I'm 2 years away from 50 and I don't work out like I used to. I'm white, 5'9" tall, 200 lbs, and balding.

At 48, things have changed. For one, I was married to a woman, Pat (Patricia), for 17 years. And yes, we were Pat and Pat...Patrick and Patricia... That fact made us the punchline in many jokes along the way. We got married shortly after college and had a child 3 years into the marriage.

After our daughter came home, it's like my wife was no longer interested in sex. I don't think it was that she necessarily fell out of love with me, but that she was just no longer interested in sex at all.

Changing diapers, being awake all night—all those things contribute to a rocky marriage.

Over time, things just got worse. We were basically roommates living in the same house for the benefit of our daughter. Once she made it to high school and could basically fiend for herself, my wife filed for divorce.

During this time, I'd remained faithful. I mostly jacked off while watching porn or reading erotic stories on Reddit and sites like Literotica.

Eventually, I noticed I was being turned on by the men in the videos. There was something about hard abs, a big cock plowing pussy, and the overall sexuality of the male body.

Fast forward and I now live alone in a one-bedroom apartment in a pretty sketchy part of town. It's not necessarily "the hood," but it's far from the suburbs where I lived with my wife before she got the house in the divorce.

I'd been having curious urges.

I ended up finally checking out some gay porn using the incognito tab option on my laptop so my history wouldn't show up, or autosuggested domains reveal this secret growing inside of me.

I wanted to experiment. Bad.

One afternoon I was off from work sitting at my desk watching porn when I noticed the crew of guys working outside on the landscaping and some exterior construction touch ups around the gutters and soffit. They show up just about every other week on Wednesdays to cut the grass like clockwork. It's the same crew that works maintenance on the complex that is basically falling apart. It's pretty clean, so I don't complain because the rent is so cheap. I had a leak near a window and a toilet that never flushes on the first go.

The boss is a white guy about my age who usually sits in his big chevy crew cab truck with the windows up in the AC while the crew, about 5 latino men, do the real work.

These men are hot.

Each of them has a natural rugged masculinity about them. Two of them are working with their shirts off.

OMG. I'm horny as hell watching them...

Then there's a knock at my door. I zip up my pants and head to look out the peephole and it's one of the guys.

"Hello sir, we fix the frame of your window," he said in broken English.

At first I couldn't understand what he was saying or asking, but then after a short while I realized he was asking if he and another one of the guys could come in and access the exterior through the inside since they couldn't reach some of the soffit with the ladder they were using.

"Sure," I reply before the guy goes back to get one of his coworkers.

The guy at the door was pretty sexy, but the one he went to get was drool-worthy.

Jorge wasn't that tall, standing at about 5'7 his skin was a tanned reddish copper tone and he was tatted all over his tight stomach, muscled chest and thick neck. Jorge had a random tattoo on his forehead, and two tear drops under one of his eyes...and the virgin mary across one of his muscular biceps.

"Hola," he said when we made eye contact. He held out his hand to shake mine, before giving me a quick grin which exposed the missing front tooth in his smile.

I'd never felt this way about a man before.

I was sexually attracted to this man. He was built like a tank wearing no shirt at this point, and jeans that were obviously 2 sizes too big for him. The fit snug around his massive quads, but were very loose around the waist, so they sagged a little.

I showed Jorge and the guy who knocked to the living room window that they needed to reach.

I couldn't really understand why they needed to be both inside and outside at the same time, but apparently, they needed to reframe the window. They both drilled and hammered until they got to a certain point where the other guy went back outside.

I stood there with my arms folded watching what they were doing, but mostly watching Jorge's body as he reached up and over, hammered, and drilled.

Occasionally he would turn around and make eye contact with this nervous look in his eyes.

As they finished up the rough part of the work, the regular landscapers were done and that left Jorge and the first guy who knocked at the door left.

I walked over to where Jorge was up on the ladder, looking up at his washboard abs and the happy trail of jet black hair poking out of the top of his blue and white striped boxers that showed because the waist of his jeans were too big.

Once, when he looked down at me from on top of the step ladder, I looked up at him licking my lips seductively.

My heart was beating so fast.

Jorge looked away squinting in confusion/disgust.

I remained standing there looking up at him as I noticed a print beginning to form in his crotch.

He said something in Spanish to the other guy, who started packing up all the remaining tools and scrap pieces of drywall and wood.

The other guy thanked me for being patient and said they were done.

Damn. I'd missed the opportunity to fulfill my desires.

They both left.

I took a quick phone call before going back to my desk to hop back on the porn train when I noticed Jorge and the other guy standing out front by the bus stop waiting.

I stood there watching like a voyeur until Jorge started jogging back toward my apartment building.

I tracked him walking all the way toward me apartment... even hearing his steps as he approached my door.

He knocked.

I was already standing at the door, but gave it a few seconds so it wouldn't seem like that's what I was doing.

I opened the door.

"Hey, Jorge," I said.

"Yavez," he replied.

Yavez? I thought to myself...

What the hell is Yavez?

I pulled out my phone and went to google translate.

Apparently, it wasn't "Yavez," but "llavez" which translates to "Keys" in Spanish.

Jorge had left his keys.

I opened the door wider to let him in, laughing.

I helped look around for his keys to no avail. Then Jorge started talking again in Spanish.

I tried my damndest to break apart what he was saying with my broken Spanish before I opened google translate on my phone once more for him to speak into it.

As I handed Jorge my phone to speak into it so that it would translate, his finger apparently opened a google chrome tab that had gay porn on it. He swiped left and right trying to get back to the translator app before I even noticed it.

I was so embarrassed and Jorge shook his head and handed me my phone back.

"El bano?" asked Jorge

I'm not that good at Spanish, but I knew that was Spanish for "Bathroom."

I walked Jorge over to the restroom where he walked over to the toilet and started pissing.

Jorge must've pissed for a full minute!

When he went to flush it, there was nothing. I could hear him flipping the flusher to no avail, so I knock on the door and explain that the toilet is messed up so you have to flush it from inside the tank.

Jorge, speaking no English, continued to flush using the flapper.

I knocked and entered, and there he was.

Jorge stood at the toilet with his legs agape so his pants wouldn't go all the way down to the floor, flexing his massive smooth, tanned glutes and tree trunk thighs.

He'd had his shirt pulled up and held by his chin as his long, dark, uncut burrito of a dick swung in front of him like an elephant trunk.

My jaw dropped.

I looked up at Jorge who'd locked eyes with me and mumbled "Chupa mi verga."

Again, I don't know a lot of Spanish, but I know that translates to "suck my dick."

Jorge shuffled over to me as his pants were now around his ankels... still holding his shirt up with his chin, and his long baby maker swinging side to side.

Below his dark, flaccid dick were two lemon-sized balls that hang low.

I got on my knees and crawled a bit closer, taking a deep sniff taking in the strong, masculine smell of a man through my nostrils.

I looked up at Jorge who was now looking down at me with such desperation.

I put my tongue out of my mouth and simply licked the shaft lightly.

Jorge trembled.

I then took my tongue and licked around the bottom of his cock around the inside of the foreskin.

Jorge took a deep breath and mumbled something under his breath.

It was clear Jorge hadn't had this kind of attention in a while.

That one lick inside the foreskin, near the tip, resulted in his massive hammer going up like a flag staff.

While I'd never done this before, I had watched hours on hours of blow job porn, and this was my time to shine.

I reached up with my right hand and wrapped it around his throbbing cock.

I teased him a bit by licking up his right thigh which was muscled and solid like a tree trunk.

I then lifted up his cock and teased his balls with my tongue---eventually sucking each one sloppily---making gurgling/sloshing sounds.

His massive egg-sized balls pulled up tight as I slowly licked his shaft starting near the balls all the way to the tip.

Jorge was now moaning and slightly convulsing.

I looked up at Jorge, now biting his bottom lip while looking into my eyes.

I made the "O" with my lips, remembering to cover my teeth, as I took Jorge's throbbing 8.5 inch cock into my warm moist mouth. I could taste the salty precum as I forced the head of his cock even further into my mouth beyond the cutoff...

I held my breath as I engulfed his massive cock down my warm, wet, willing throat.

And held it there...

As his babymaker stood lodged deep inside my throat, I took my hand and reached for his balls...

They weren't there...

They'd pulled up to the sides of the base of his cock, and they were dancing.

I teared up as I continued to hold his cock in the confines of my throat...

My nose now buried in his pubes as he continued to mumble in Spanish.

When I could hold my breath no more, I allowed that massive cock to slide out my throat as it lurched spraying a rope of cum across my face hitting me in the eye, mouth and nose.

Then another...

Jorge grunted...then roared as his massive cock continued to throw rope after rope uncontrollably.

"Arrrrrgggghhhh..." he roared again.

I wiped the cum from my eyes and looked over at Jorge whose dick was still standing at attention.

Neither of us said anything.

I stayed on my knees as he put his cock back in his now cum-stained boxers and pulled up his jeans.

There was cum on his jeans... on his navy-blue shirt he was wearing---there was cum everywhere.

Without saying a word Jorge walked out the bathroom, then out my front door.

I sat there for a moment catching my breath, then cleaning off all the cum that was on my face, arm, and even a bit on my ear lobe.

I walked over to that same window to peak outside the window and Jorge was boarding the bus at the bus stop.

Part 2 coming soon ;-)