Need

Story Info
Abi wakes up with a need to have a harem of naked men.
1.3k words
4.33
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi woke that morning with a strong desire to see a parade of naked men. Specifically; their butts. Firm, Adonis-like butts. Quite why she had awoken with this desire she knew not, all she knew was that she now needed to make it happen. Getting guys naked...easy, right?

Wrong. Her FWB was reluctant. Her polyamorous boyfriend had plans with a metamour. Open-minded friends-of-friends didn't reply. Men on Tinder reacted creepily, of course. Abi attempted contact at a cafe, then a bar, but "do you want to get naked with a bunch of other guys in a hotel room tonight?" wasn't easily dropped into conversation. She contacted some escorts but, while she could afford one for a few hours, the bevy of beautiful buttocks she was imagining would require more money than she was willing to spend.

And then her phone pinged with an incoming message, followed immediately by another. When she picked it up another message arrived. All three messages were along the lines of "I was told that you're in need of naked men? Tell me more".

Suddenly Abi's head was filled with tantalising scenarios. She toned some of them down and replied to the trio. By the end of the day two more had volunteered themselves to her fantasy. Her girl friends clearly knew all the right people.

---

Abi's apartment wasn't large enough and so she invested in a hotel suite for the evening. She arrived early and unpacked some bottles of wine and beer, as well as glasses. Should I have brought food? she thought. Abi had never had to cater for a roomful of naked men before.

Earlier, at home, Abi had deliberately dressed in comfortable yoga pants and loose t-shirt. Beneath these clothes was a set of underwear she'd bought with the intention of no-one but her ever seeing. Tonight was about sight and feel; her looking at men and feeling them, the men would absolutely not be getting to see her naked.

Thankfully the first two of her harem arrived together, thus avoiding any awkward one-to-one conversation. The men knew each other and had been told about Abi via a mutual and trusted friend. Whereas one was tall, the other was just slightly higher than Abi. Both had, as instructed, come dressed in suits.

The third, fourth and fifth man were also wearing well-tailored suits when they came to Abi's suite. Taking a deep breath before taking control, Abi sat in one of the suite's opulent chairs and addressed the men.

'OK, first some rules: 1. The safe word is "apple". 2. Only I get to touch unless I say otherwise, I believe that all of you are comfortable with being touched by other men? Good. When the time comes for you to play with each other I'll let you know. 3. If or when it comes to the time for you to fuck each other then protection must be worn, lube can be found around the room. 4. I've brought some alcohol, but no drunkenness. 5. Although I'm the authority here, my word is not final; you all have autonomy. Clear?'

The men murmured their understanding. Abi assigned them each a number from one to five then began to describe some of what she wanted to see this evening so that the men knew what was expected of them. Drinks were drunk and then they were all ready.

'Strip, all of you, then put your hands on your head.'

Shoes, socks and suits were shed, followed unabashedly by underwear. All of these men had previously been in many varied kinky situations and so were comfortable in their nudity. Five cocks of various shapes and sizes hung before Abi. She stood to closely inspect them, causing two or three to stir.

'Turn,' she ordered.

Five pairs of pert buttocks curved deliciously for Abi's delectation, just as she'd dreamed of this morning. She wanted to drop to her knees and nuzzle on them, but she also wanted to maintain her authority and aloofness.

'Turn. Make yourselves hard for me.'

A blur of hands stroked up and down swelling dicks, before long each man was fully erect. Abi admired how firm and smooth each one was. There wasn't a single one of them she wouldn't want to suck on all night long. She walked along the line, taking each man in her hand as she went and masturbating them briefly. She imagined all the cum inside, but then banished that thought until later. There was much more she wanted to do with her harem first.

'One, give two a hand. Three, give four a hand. Five, come here.'

While four of the men stroked each other Abi played with the man she'd designated "Five". He had a heavy dick with a perfectly pink tip. It felt warm and soft in her hand. The man clasped his hands behind his back to give Abi full access.

'OK, back you go.' Abi patted his butt as he returned to the group. 'Now I want you to suck each other, taking it in turns. One, come here.'

One's cock was an entirely different shape to Five and yet it, too, felt warm and soft. She surrounded him with her mouth. Abi's underwear was soaking wet with arousal. She knew that, with a few squirms, she would probably be able to reach orgasm. Instead she concentrated on the joy of having a firm dick between her lips.

'Two? Three?'

The men stood either side of her and she held them, one cock in each hand. They were so warm and twitchy and - Abi ran a finger over Three's tip - pre-cummy. She licked that right off.

'One? And...er, Four."

Abi tried two dicks in her mouth at the same time. She tried two in one hand. She tried, for the very first time, putting her finger in a man's asshole. She really liked that, and so she did it again and again.

Her boys had been performing for her for almost an hour now. With her hands, eyes and mouth she'd become intimately acquainted with their bodies, now each of those delectable pink tips were glistening with the imminence of their orgasms.

In the drawer of the chic table beside the king-sized bed was a toy. Abi's favourite toy. A toy that was guaranteed to blow her mind, via her cunt. Soon.

'On the bed, on your backs,' Abi ordered and the men obeyed. She then asked them to bring their legs up so that she could enjoy the view of their butts beneath the bouncing balls.

'Starting edging yourselves.'

She watched patiently and very wetly while her men toys took themselves to the edge of orgasm and carefully held themselves there. Abi waited a few minutes more, fully committing this mouth-watering view to memory.

'I'm going to count down from ten, after which I want you all to cum for me. Do you think you can do that?'

The men answered positively, their hands moving faster or slower depending on how close they were.

'Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two...'

Abi stopped counting. Not a single man was able to contain their orgasm, five simultaneous streams of cum shot out of five pumping cocks until their quivering stomachs were wet with their own creamy juices.

'...one,' Abi breathed in awe and the men laughed at the trick that had been played on them. After fetching them towels, ensuring they'd rehydrated, and slapping each of their butts in gratitude, Abi thanked her harem and helped them find their clothes.

Even after the men had dressed and departed the suite was scented with the sweet smell of semen. Before it could dissipate Abi stripped naked, grabbed her toy and proceeded to fuck herself to the memories of what was undoubtedly the hottest night she'd ever experienced.