Need a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren, are you trying to seduce me? I don't recall giving you permission to do that. You know what you have to do if you are needing sex."

She went totally still, barely even breathing as I made my comments to her. We had some passive indicators worked out for when she was feeling horny, so I would still be the one to initiate sex. Yes she had followed one of the methods by not wearing underwear and butt cheeks pawing at me, but we still went through the game. It might be strange to others, but my leg was getting wetter from her becoming more turned on as we went further. I could continue this for a long time more, getting her more worked up until she had a small climax. We have done this for long enough that she loves me acting all high and mighty. I never spanked or hit, or any other contact that would hurt her, that was not in me. Nor would I bind her with cuffs or ropes, our sex life was one of being free to act. I just had to control what we did, or quickly read her little tells about the direction she wanted me to take. It helps sometimes to get some hints. Orders are quicker to be followed if they are preempted.

"All this talk of sex has me feeling a little horny, so I think you should get yourself naked. This table will be quite satisfactory for now," her pupils had dilated to show how ready she was as I continued, "Undress me woman."

She slipped off me as I stood giving her access to remove my clothing. I was quickly naked and she complied with my general rules and stood at attention in front of me waiting for my order. I smiled as it was obvious she was ready for me, squirming as she tried to be still. Her legs were rubbing together showing that she fidgety, although I ignored this wanting to be inside of her quickly. The talk of making love to my daughter in law had an effect on me that I had not expected.

"Okay Laurie, onto the table facing me, legs apart."

She scrambled to lift her butt onto the table edge, separating her knees as far as they could go without losing balance. Her hands remained by her side as I had not told her to move them. I looked down to see her wet gaping vagina, her labia inflamed and coloured from the extra blood flow being received. This talk of family sex had an obvious effect on her as well. I stepped forward, my cock leading the way, almost directly touching her opening as the table was the perfect height. We had it specifically made to this height.

"Use your hands and aim my cock to your vagina," then once I slipped inside, "Hold me and kiss."

We did exactly that and I plunged as we kissed, and we groaned as I rubbed her G-spot and bounced against clitoris. As I sped up we disengaged our mouths as it became too hard to keep in contact. I was humping at full throttle and she was being shoved around, held in place by our arms around each other. She burst her banks first allowing me to relax and let loose my juices.

I realise we have a fairly tame sex life by those who are fully into controlling others. This all came about from my young teen years. The result of what happened then left me with having to initiate things and be the dominant partner, but I could never hurt anyone intentionally. At twelve I was raped by my sports coach. He had lured me to his home with promise of special coaching time. That was bad enough but his wife arrived home while he was still doing his thing to me, and instead of being my saviour she joined in. They took it in turns to do me, with her wearing a belt contraption. I now know it was a dildo, but back then I was too afraid to notice much at all. They yelled abuse at me and each other, then at the end threatened me with all sorts of dire warnings if I told anyone. I was too naive and believed them, so I kept quiet. As a footnote six months later they tried it with another kid who didn't keep quiet. The police did not prosecute anyone for what was done to them after the truth had come out. They had trouble determining which parent or parents got involved.

Despite me trying to deny they had touched me, my behaviour at that time had dramatically changed. The police did eventually get me to admit to what was done to me. Fortunately there was a very good psychologist who managed to bring me back to near normal. It left me with a kink of needing to be in control in sexual situations, and fortunately I think that was all, hopefully.

#2 My Decision

Friday afternoon I got home to find Lauren again sitting at the table with glasses of wine, waiting for me. I went to get changed and freshen myself after my day at work before joining her. She kept her eyes downcast and I could see she was dreading that my decision was negative. It hurt me that I could also see that she was scared of how I would react and that it could have a detrimental effect on us. I moved to sit next to her, shifting the chair so we were as close as possible. deciding this was not enough I shoved my chair away and got on my knees and shifted her around to be facing me, although her focus never left her lap.

Grabbing both her hands in mine I bent down to place my eyes in her vision. When I had her her attention I smiled, leaned forward and kissed her. I could feel her breath, that she had been holding, expel through her nose and her muscles relax. Pulling back slightly making certain I still had her attention, I tried to reassure her.

"Sweetheart, I love you with all my heart and soul. Never be worried about our relationship. Okay?"

I could see her relax further and an awkward little smile formed itself as she watched me for any sign of my answer. Releasing her hands I hugged her as tightly as I could from this position. She was looking much better now without that unsightly frown and worried look. With a quick kiss to the lips I gave her another smile before pulling my chair back so we could talk. My knees get sore on the tiled floor if I kneel for too long. I kept one hand holding her hand.

"Dear, I have given what you said last night a lot of thought last night and today. I will say one thing is that it took me a long time just to come to grips that it was even talked about, let alone me being asked. A lot of things came out that I never considered possible. I won't lie and say the thought of doing it didn't have an effect on me, because it did. Jenny is a beautiful and sexy woman, I just would never have ever considered it in any dream I may have had. What you said about their personalities was mind blowing. I knew they had their funny ways, but always put it down to Patty being a quiet person, or Jenny being a leader or forward type of person. Hearing details puts my own observations into perspective.

"I won't go on any longer as I can see you are tensing up again. I will agree to do it on," and Lauren gave a huge sigh of relief and lunged forward to hug me as tightly as I had done to her before. Like me she ended up with her knees on the floor and the chair pushed back, "Wait a moment dear as I have a condition I was about to add."

I was slightly released of her pressure hug, enough for her to separate to look at me face to face as she whispered, "Yes darling, what is it?"

"I need to talk to them both before I give my final okay, together and separately. I have to understand that this is what they both want and neither is being forced into it. Even if one is only going along with it to please the other could make it a no. It has to be what they both want independently."

"Oh good. No problems then, they will be here in about a half hour for dinner tonight."

She gave me a huge smile as she let go of me and rose to check on our meal that was cooking. I sat there amazed at how they could have known I would say yes, to already have organised to be her tonight. They sure weren't letting any weeds take root. Lauren called me from the kitchen to set the table, and being the nice guy that I am I did as I was asked.

Patrick and Jenny arrived a few minutes earlier than Lauren had predicted, still dressed in their work clothes after letting themselves into the house. They looked a little hesitant and unsure as I greeted them from my seat at the table. I was enjoying another glass of wine as I waited. They gave a small smile as they waved to me and went straight to the kitchen to see Lauren. I knew they went there to hear what my answer was and their whispered conversation went on for a few minutes. I couldn't understand the words, and wasn't perturbed in the slightest. The subject and content was already known, they just needed a bit of time to work things out. With some extra glasses from the cabinet I poured their preferred drinks in preparation of them joining me. Lauren was with them with our food and the kids were each carrying their own. I thought that any serious discussion could wait till after dinner. The meal was a little uncomfortable as each person kept quiet in case they said something wrong. For most of the time their eyes were down staring at the food on the plate. I noticed the frequent glances up in my direction by the other three. They must have been told of my decision, and perhaps it being conditional on speaking to them made them apprehensive.

Dispensing with dessert we went straight to coffee, deciding to stay at the table. Neither of the young pair seemed willing to begin the discussion even though it was about them, and because of them. I took a deep breath and got the ball rolling, observing Patty and Jenny flinch. I might have been enjoying the moment of their uncertainty and worry a bit too much.

"So, Laurie tells me you need me to help you with a little project. Would you like to talk about it with me?"

Patty had the rabbit in the headlights look and quickly turned to his wife, who took a deeper breath than I had done before she spoke up, "Brad, we are wanting to have a family but our circumstances are bad for us to do this normally. I know we should have come to you directly, but we needed to get Lauren's agreement first. She is the woman of the house, and if she disagreed then there was no point going any further."

I was surprised at the mention of 'woman of the house, as though it meant something more important than I envisaged it to be. I would have to ask Lauren later what it means.

I added my voice, "So I gather then that she who is 'woman of the house' agreed, and thus here we are."

Jenny continued, "Yes, here we are. You see, we found out we are unable to conceive naturally and the artificial methods might not be successful either. Aside from that I, I mean, we really want this to be done totally naturally. Using doctors with syringes and test tubes makes me, us shudder. I, we want to ask you to step in and help us get this family. I, we want you to get me pregnant, but do it directly, not through a clinic or any other way."

I sat and looked at the two of them with an occasional glance at Lauren. Patty kept his head bowed looking down on the table, Lauren was sharing her attention to the three of us, and Jenny looked directly at me as though she could force me to agree,

I was silent for a minute then stood up, remembering at the last moment to catch my chair from toppling, "Well, I told Lauren I wanted to discuss this with each of you. So come on Jenny, we'll go to my office."

Her eyes widened as though she hadn't expected me to actually talk to them separately, but she followed behind me. I closed the door and ushered her to sit in one of the chairs.

"Is this really what you want Jenny?" getting a nod as answer, "You realise you are asking me to make love, or maybe it's just have sex with you," another nod, "Do you think it can be done in one try? It can take many attempts over many months to be successful, if it even does work. What about if we had to do it multiple times, then over many months. How would that affect us all. Will it put a strain on both of our relationships with each other and with our spouses?"

Jenny sat there silently as she thought about my comments and how to answer me, "Brad, I know it might take time to get pregnant. I have spoken of this with Patrick and he agrees with me that this is the best way for us to have a family. If it takes a year then that's what it takes. Lauren spent time herself thinking about this after I first brought it up and she doesn't think there will be any problems."

"My next question is. Why me? There must be several candidates that you know who could help you."

She looked directly into my eyes with an intensity that showed a determination on her part, "Brad, I have known you since high school when I first went out with Patrick. At the start I was attracted to your character, your strength and your good looks and your physical body. You have a confidence that passes on to those around you. There is more, but you get my message. You are a great man and person, and I would hope this would pass to any children you have. Veronica is a prime example of your genes being passed on. She is a very strong woman who I admire over most others I know. Any child of yours would have to contain all your good qualities. If you have any bad ones to pass on I can't see anything of consequence."

"Okay, I can see how you came to this. I may not totally agree with your opinions of me, but I'm not here to argue, just to be convinced saying yes wouldn't be a mistake."

Jenny smiled for the first time at my reference to my making a positive decision, I continued, "There is something I am not sure you are aware of that could put a block on it all. You are a very strong woman and I see you; don't get upset at my words; I see you wear the pants in your marriage. You appear to be the one in total control in all aspects of your relationship with Patty. I think they call it dominant to his submissive. If you tried that with me in the bedroom any sort of sex would never occur. Unlike you, Lauren and I have a more equal partnership in most things, except our sex life. It is essential that I am the dominant in bed in all ways."

She was thoughtful and gently nodding as I spoke, "Yes I am aware of something along those lines, but I think we can sort that out at the time."

"Sorry, but there would be nothing to sort out. If you made even a slight move to control what we do I will lose my erection and any desire for sex. I must be in total control and dictate how we do it, where we do it and when."

She looked at me as though I was overstating things, "Surely you are exaggerating slightly?"

"No. Look I will give an example. When we first started having physical relations Lauren tried to get into a cowgirl position on me, it was her own idea. I totally clammed up and it was a disaster. I had to then explain to her my history that has left me with this kink. I gather she didn't say anything to you, I will give you a short version but you must promise to never repeat this to anyone."

She nodded and I went on, "When I was about twelve I was raped," her eyes really bugged and mouth totally opened, with tears forming. I hate telling this as it dredges up memories I would rather were buried forever, however there are times when people need to understand me better, "by someone I trusted, and should have been fully trustworthy. The things that they did to me had me under their power the entire time. This loss of control during sex has stayed with me my entire life. That was a very short overview, please don't ask for more details, for my sake."

Her tears were flowing as the full meaning of my words sunk in. She even flinched when I accidentally said they instead of him, so she didn't miss the extent of it. She then moved to be close and hugged me tightly, saying, "I'm sorry Brad. I never knew or would've even guessed. Please forgive me for making you tell me and relive it."

We sat for a while before Jenny composed herself enough for us to continue, and with a deep breath she said, "For you Brad, I will be totally submissive. I want you, and only you to be the father of my children," then after a few seconds she added very softly so that I barely heard, "It might even be a turn on."

I stopped our discussion at that point and led her back to the kitchen. Her eyes must have been red and swollen after she cried and the other two noticed and looked a little alarmed. I didn't delay and called Patty to come with me back to the study. He followed without comment or protest and stood inside the room beside the doorway until I told him to sit as I closed the door.

***

Realizing that due to his quiet nature I would need to begin, "Firstly I'm sorry to hear you that you have problems with having a child. It must be hard to find this out, I always thanked my stars I had Ronnie. I feel though that rearing a child as a parent is more important than how it came to be.

"Patty, please talk to me on this. I need you to be totally honest and speak only for yourself. I know you love Jenny and would do everything she wants, but this is not about anything normal. If we do something wrong it will haunt us forever and may destroy all of our relationships forever. Do you understand?"

He had a haunted look but answered me fairly quickly, for him, "Yes Brad. I'll be honest with you, but you are correct that I'd do or be anything my wife asks of me."

"I'll begin with the obvious, are you aware I would be having sex with Jenny to get her pregnant? Chances are we would have to do many times over an unknown period of time. It could take months."

Patrick nodded, although he still wouldn't look me in the eye, "Patrick, I need you to look me square in the eyes and answer me so I can hear you."

"Yes Brad. I know you and she will have sex. I also know it could take a while and any number of tries. It is important she get pregnant though, she really wants a family. And I want it too."

"That sounds like you are only agreeing with her on this."

"No Brad, it's just that unless I am at work I rarely speak up. I have my own thoughts and feelings, it's that I give myself to Jenny. It's my nature and I don't feel right telling her what to do. I know you probably can't understand the way I am, but I feel safe and loved if she tells me what to do. I am completely adrift, afraid and lonely if I have to fend for myself. I put up a good front at work because she gives me the confidence to succeed there. I only survive because of her strength. She will listen to me when I have something to contribute, but in the end it is all her decision. I have intelligence so she does respect that in me, it is just the strength in my person I lack. I'm not like you Brad, you have so much self confidence and self worth. I loved following your guidance when I was living at home. Before that mum always controlled everything, although not as well as Jenny does. I realise I probably have lost your respect due to my weakness, I just can't change."

"Patrick, I don't want to agree, only to find that you had reservations. You are my son even though you don't carry my genes. I respect you as much as before, and love you as I did before. It's true I didn't know about any of this until today, but that makes me proud that you found someone who can live with your nature. It makes you different to me, not weaker or less of a man.

"I don't think I have anything more to ask you, unless you have anything to ask or say to me."

"Brad, I want a family. I think having a child I can call my own will give me a boost to my self worth. I'll be able to face up to other men and feel like a man. I know a child won't really change me or the way Jenny and I live our lives, but it will change how I perceive myself in public. It's been hard to think that others might see me as weak and inconsequential. That might be why I was able to achieve things at school and in the workplace, just so I could have something to show for myself."

"Okay, thanks Patrick. let's head back to the others. I need to talk with Lauren for a minute."