Need a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back slightly to look me in the eyes she continued, "Tommy is a great guy, and aside from being a sub he really does treat me well. However, I could never allow his genes to go any further. It's bad enough that his family is made of callow females who have to make their men into slaves. I shudder whenever I think about them, let alone how ill it makes me if they have a get together. I am dom to Tom's sub, but they take everything to extremes. You really don't want to know what the womenfolk brag about to each other, and worse they don't care if their men are listening.

"I have to break the cycle even if it is only me doing it. Poor Tom did have to put up with my fantasies about you, but he didn't complain as he got to act out each one. He had trouble with a few as he doesn't quite measure up to your size, but we have fun trying," getting guilty smile she then admitted, "Sorry but I spied on you a lot and caught your big thingy in its best glory.

"You have to do this for me dad, for the both of us. Tom wants this as much, if not more than me. He may not be a cuckold but he gets excited when we have talked about this. You might be the one and only person he would allow to do this."

I had to again bring up my sexual requirements which unfortunately means my history, "One last thing about me and sex that I doubt you are aware of, Ronnie," getting a curious look from her, "Because of a traumatic experience when I was young I am unable to perform if the woman isn't submissive to me. I am not into any game play but I must be dominant and rule our time together. I understand that you are the dom with Tommy, but any hint of female leading would be a show stopper with me. If you can handle that we'll be fine."

She got a serious expression followed by curiosity then worry, "What happened dad that you still have problems?"

I could see she needed more information so I explained it similarly to how I did with Jenny. Ronnie burst into tears before I was finished, but I made sure I said it all so she would fully understand. I absolutely hated talking about this, especially making the ones I love feel so miserable. At the end I let silence linger as she got a hold on her emotions. She remained quiet for a while.

My heart felt like it stopped when Ronnie did not immediately respond, instead staring at me as she thought this through. I was guilty of ogling my daughter as she grew up viewing her body as a gorgeous copy of how her mother had looked at the same age. I never did anything that crossed any boundaries of decency, but I had to admit that the thought of being allowed to make love to her was like a dream come true. It would be like returning to be with my first wife, at least as much as her looks. I wasn't stupid enough to consider she was her mother, just looked like her. Now I dreaded that I wouldn't get that chance if she wasn't able to be submissive.

Ronnie held my hands and looked me square in the eye before dropping them and bowing her head slightly forward. In a soft voice she gave me her answer, "For you daddy I would do anything. I just hope you give me the chance to love you as I have wanted for so long."

She lifted her head and gave me a kiss on the each cheek then on my lips, staying in contact for what felt like a minute. I automatically responded.

I felt pulled apart as I am a father and this is my daughter, whom I promised to protect and cherish for my entire life. Admitting to myself about having many fantasies about her after when reaching adulthood and her bazookas and hips sprang out. She went from my little girl to my big fantasy woman. My overriding thoughts were of the lecherous variety and not the fraternal type, which is why I was torn.

"Thanks dear, can you ask Lauren to come in."

As my wife entered she had a smirk to end all smirks, "You do realise I am aware of all of your fantasies, even the most obvious one of that woman in the other room."

"Have I been that obvious?"

She laughed and agreed, "Yes dear, but only because I know you. I also know you will be saying yes, and this talking was to make it less obvious of what you secretly desired. You really are lucky I am so understanding, but then all you really need to do is tell me what you are going to do, regardless of my feelings. I would probably have an orgasm just from your authoritative manner."

My mouth just went a fish like making her giggle and hug me, as I returned her hug, and whispered in her ear, "Is that why I love you so much?"

"Many reasons for you loving me honey, but we don't have time to discuss my many virtues. Now I happen to know they are not ready to begin tonight as this is the wrong time for it. Next weekend we will have them over for dinner and you can prove how much you love your daughter."

We returned to the kitchen to find the couple cuddling. Lauren beat me to it and let it be known I said yes. Ronnie jumped off Tommy's lap and enveloped me in a hug as she repeatedly thanked me. Tommy rose and found my right hand, shaking it as he too thanked me. Ronnie gave my butt cheek a squeeze before letting go of me and pushed her husband out the door saying their goodbyes.

Lauren and I were still in our bathers from being by the pool earlier which allowed her to nonchalantly push her arms inwards increasing the cleavage showing above her bikini top. She did this without any overt signals or even looking my way. I got the signal and with a feral roar picked her up fireman style over my shoulder and, to the sound of her merry laughter, carried her to our bed. Our bathers didn't stay on for long and we were soon testing her submissive nature when it came to sex.

#5 Ronnie's Turn

We were finishing the clean up from our dinner on Friday evening when Ronnie and Tommy arrived carrying overnight bags. They barely said hello as they deposited the bags in her old room. We had not changed the house much since both kids left home so, like Patty's room, the bed and basic furniture remained as she had last slept here. We had no need for the space and had thought about moving to a smaller house many times.

We had a quiet talk while the other two were out of the kitchen, "Were you expecting them to stay overnight Laurie?"

"No honey, but let's see what she has in mind, it should be entertaining, We had nothing else planned anyway."

The visitors returned and sat at the table while Lauren put the kettle on for our coffee. I joined them at the table after getting down the mugs and coffee stuff. Sipping the hot drink my curiosity got the better of me.

"I know this weekend is important, but were you planning to stay here tonight?"

"Yes dad," answered Veronica, "the two of us will be here for the whole weekend. I want to get a jump start on this getting preggo business. Then Tom will go home Sunday and I'm staying here for the week. I can come and go to work from here as easily as from my place."

I had to laugh internally at her presumption of staying here just to get pregnant, making sure my laughter stayed hidden. They are always welcome here as we still consider it their home as well, but I tried to yank her chain a bit.

"So I presume you asked permission to stay here. We might have been busy."

She did laugh at that, "Yea right dad. As if you would say no to us staying over."

"Okay smarty pants. What are your plans then?"

Ronnie glanced at Tommy then Laurie before speaking, "Well, I thought Tom could take Lauren out to the movies tonight and we could get a start."

I noticed Laurie was sitting back from this discussion, allowing me to do all the talking. A good strategy to take as she knew I would need to lead the way if this was going to happen. She knew me very well.

"Nuh, not happening Ronnie. I'm not hiding away like we are having an affair and need to keep quiet about it. I also need everyone to fully understand what we are doing. I refuse to go forward if you, and our partners have any doubts, concerns or worries. No second thoughts can come up once we get down the track after we cross the point of no return. Just remember that if you have a child, he or she will be around for the rest of our lives. A living reminder of our actions, so we all need to be completely sure we can live with this now.

"Our spouses will be in the room with us for at least the first time, either tonight or whatever day it happens. They can be there for as many times as they want. They will witness what we do so there can be no misunderstandings later."

Ronnie looked questioningly at Tommy who smiled as he returned her stare, then very slowly he gave a tiny nod of his head. She then looked at Lauren who was also smiling, her nod was more obvious. It was easy to see that this had not been how she had planned things.

"O-o-o-kay, that was not how I thought it would go. You see I wanted more than a quick poke which is what I think you expect if Tom and Lauren are going to be present. I thought it would get a bit embarrassing for them and you with what I was going to do."

"Good, we are all on the same page then. I don't do 'quick pokes' either. Laurie what would you say is my normal time when we make love?"

Lauren thought for a moment, but I could from see her small expressions that she was amused and wanted to make a bit of fun, "Well honey, it does depend. If we want to just have quick sex, like before we have to go out or something, it's about half an hour. But if we want to enjoy ourselves we go for at least an hour, but normally longer. Say an hour and a half off the top of my head. Funny because that is normally what happens when you get going, I end up blowing the top off my head with ,say, at least three orgasms for a short session. Two for a quickie, and maybe four or more for a longer time. Oh and that doesn't include your times dear. You could let two and maybe up to four yourself if you are in the mood. I remember once I didn't need to eat anything for the entire next day, you filled my tummy up with so much cum."

I broke out in laughter at her reply, after unsuccessfully holding it in. Ronnie looked skeptical after seeing me laugh, but Lauren looked her square in the eye and confirmed, "I'm telling the truth Veronica. I'm not stretching the truth. He can go for half the night if the fit takes him. I've been like a rag doll by the time he's done. Surely you must have heard us when you lived here. We found out that the bedroom isn't as soundproof as we thought and you kids heard everything from your rooms. I'm sorry I'm a screamer, but that is the effect this man has on me. Brad is only laughing because he has never heard me talk about it like this."

Ronnie sighed heavily as she rose from her chair, "Well then, I'll go get myself ready," leaving the room. Tom also excused himself, actually he asked permission, to watch a game on TV.

That left us old folks by ourselves, of which we made ourselves busy, cuddling and smooching as the current events made us horny. What did happen was that Laurie got twitchy on the seat and I grabbed her, pulled her onto my lap and ravished the best I could while remaining almost decently dressed. At home with just the two of us Laurie had taken to forgetting her underwear which gave me easy access to all her feminine charms. I didn't even need to wait as she was extremely wet, dilated and horny, needing only a short time to reach her climax. My hand became very wet after this. To my surprise she had been silent through her orgasm then climbed off me.

"Darling, we have to stop at that. You need to be fully functioning tonight, but not for me."

I knew she was right and having the control taken from me I went into floppy mode, losing interest. I don't get cross or moody when this happens as there is always a reason for being denied, Laurie would never deny me unless it was necessary. Instead I gave her a loving kiss and we waited for Ronnie's return.

It was well worth the wait, she is extremely sexy and to see her in the brief, sheer lingerie was quite an eye opener. Striking a pose then twirling around after entering the room, I was faced by a woman with a huge smile. She could see my expression showing exactly what I thought of how she looked. Coming closer to me she spoke softly and appeared a little coy despite the 'come fuck me' nightwear.

"I had planned to entice you after we were alone if you hadn't fully agreed to my request. I'm not sure about having others in the room with us, but I will go along with you on it. My getting pregnant by you is most important to me, and to Tom," with a worried look at Lauren she asked, "Are you sure you are okay being there as well?"

Lauren smiled and nodded as she reassured the younger woman, "Yes dear, I'm positive that I will be fine. I love your father like no other and accept he needs to do this for you. Watching Brad with another woman, of whom I approve, is quite thrilling for me as well, if you get my meaning."

They gave each other a smile, a quick hand hold before Lauren rose from her chair, "Give me a minute to get the room ready, then we'll join you. I put my hands to Ronnie's hips and pulled her around to sit on my lap, then with one hand on the back of her head I kissed her. Softly at first but soon ramped up the passion. As we were occupied I could hear my wife and Tommy talking in the background amidst sounds of furniture being moved and them walking around. Things got quiet and I pulled back to look Ronnie in the eyes.

"I have wanted you for a long time Ronnie, but would have never done anything about it. I'm not sure I should do this now, but I will as this is one of my dreams. However I will stop right now with no problems if you are unsure or in any way hesitant. Once we have sex there can be no going back, it isn't something that can be undone or ignored."

I could see she was about to speak, then she must have changed her mind and returned her lips to mine and resumed kissing with renewed passion. A minute later we separated allowing her to talk.

She whispered, "Daddy, I want this more than anything. I too wanted to make love to you all through my life after I worked out what my feelings for you meant. Before that it was just a feeling of warmth and comfort you gave me whenever you were near."

I heard a cough from the doorway to the hallway letting us know things were ready and waiting. We stood and I led my little girl to the spare room where the bed had been pulled back and our spouses were in kitchen chairs along the wall beside the door. Tommy looked a little uncomfortable as would be expected. Knowing and approving of your wife having sex with another man was one thing, even though I couldn't understand it, but to actually sit and watch it happen would be unsettling. Being a cuckold was one thing, but passively participating was a whole new level. Had it been me, the other guy would be lucky to be breathing and my wife would be out in the gutter. Shoot me, I could never be cuckolded and live with it. Being the obvious two faced sod that I must be, I didn't give a shit about doing it to another man. That's his problem. Now, that was bullshit because I do care and really could never knowingly hurt anyone.

Fortunately Ronnie remained a passive submissive giving me the chance to get things started. I admired her outfit for a moment longer, ogling her fantastic breasts and tits showing through the wispy material. She was wearing a small thong that hid nothing and made it clear she had no hair on her mons and I hoped to find a clear path to her vagina. Not that it mattered a great deal, she could have had more hair than a 1960s nudist for all I cared. A vagina was a vagina regardless of the garden or desert surrounding it.

I glanced back at our audience to notice they both were sitting on their hands, with my wife giving me a thousand watt smirk. I almost spoiled the moment and laughed at her remembering the first time with Jenny. Time to get things going before my passive little partner got bored.

Using both hands her clothing lasted seconds and I could finally see her in the nude. I boggled at how special she had become, as though her genetic makeup had created her to be my perfect female. Large breasts that retained their perkiness of youth, slim waist with a nice muscle tone sitting above a set of hips I could hold and touch all day long. There was very little excess fat but she did have a curve to her thighs that could not be avoided with her type of figure. I loved it and she had a huge smile as she saw my look of lust and admiration. I felt like getting inside her sooner than I would normally prefer so I gave her an easy order to let her know I was the boss.

"Remove my clothes."

To her credit, and her own lust, she barely waited two breaths before doing as I wanted. She took her time over it letting each item land in a pile in the corner of the room before starting on the next. She was on her knees after removing my shoes and socks when she pulled my pants down. I was commando tonight and my cock immediately plopped out to point directly at her face. Unfazed she finished with my pants then let her hands grab my cock. She had a firm grip showing confidence in her ability to handle me. I nearly had to warn her to stop as her actions bordered on exceeding my orders and releasing my lust. Rather than make an issue of it or let it go any further this early, I merely changed her direction. She was bordering on being in control.

"Ronnie, onto the bed, on your back with knees up."

She complied giving me access to her cunt for which I was grateful, it was beautiful and it was totally bare. She was ready for me to just shove my cock in and begin rutting. I was sorely tempted. However I like to get the woman off first as this makes things easier and quicker for her subsequent climaxes. I went to work with my fingers and mouth. She tasted nice, but then I have never had a bad tasting female provided she washed regularly. She was very quick in reaching a peak and I suppose she had built up a large expectation of this before we even started. She had a lovely voice as she rode her climax to its end, I missed some of it while her thighs were clamped around my head.

When I was able to get free I had a quick glance at the audience to see my wife red faced as she gets when turned on. Tommy was open mouthed, staring at his wife as though this was the first time he had seen a woman in orgasm. He had an obvious, if understated, bulge in his pants attesting that he was at least turned on by what he was witnessing. Not expecting any problems for the moment from anyone, I returned to pleasuring my companion.

The passage up her body was a pleasurable one for me and from the moans, it appeared Ronnie enjoyed my lips and fingers touching her. I particularly had fun with her breasts which couldn't entirely beat gravity, but were doing a grand job of trying. Her areolae were particularly nice to munch on as I gave them a good slavering.

I generally like a blow job before entering a woman's vagina to ensure I last long enough to give her enough pleasure and at the same time build myself up to a bigger climax. This time I could tell she was beyond needing more time to peak, so I slipped my cock into her as my lips met with hers. My own climax was pressing hard, finding my usual control fading at the thrill of loving my daughter. She tried to kiss me back but my larger than average thickness had her groaning. Looking at her face she was enjoying my entry, giving me a bolster to keep going. I was barely three quarters in when she came, gripping me really hard causing me to pause until she relaxed.

Without further delay I made the most of a looser vagina as she relaxed and got full penetration to begin plunging. Her moans, grunts and cute mewing sounds brought me amusement as I set a good pace and depth of movement. I could keep this level going for a long time and proved it as Ronnie had another orgasm before begging for a break. She was hot, sweaty and bedraggled as I stopped and pulled out to get some rest.