Need a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still breathing heavily when I positioned her so she could give me a blowjob, not that I needed it. This was to keep the momentum going before the finale. My cock quickly became wrapped in her lips with her tongue stroking me as much as it could with it filling her mouth. She never even took notice of her taste on me. Lying on my back gave me a chance to finger her pussy. I made sure my fingers penetrated her hole and tweaked her clit a lot. Moans, groans, grunts and her body humping let me know my efforts weren't wasted.

I took this time to glance again at our two silent companions who were very intent on watching the action. I could see Laurie's crutch and it was flowing her juices copiously over the seat, Tommy had a stain on the bulge in his pants that was enough to be from his pre-cum. Both had their mouths wide open and eyes fixed on the blowjob. I was pleased that they still sat on their hands, guess this is perverse pleasure. It was weird to me that they would still be on their hands as they were obviously turned on. They must be desperate to touch themselves to help ease the frustrated horniness. All just because I had ordered this at another time and might have done so now. This behaviour was stored away in my mind for when I had leisure to think about it.

Back to my bed partner, it was time to finish things off. She was tiring and the activity on my cock had slowed down a lot. I disengaged her mouth and shoved her around to face away from me still on her hands and knees. I got behind her on my knees, admired her butt for moment then shoved my cock into her vagina with no noticeable resistance. Such was my force that she fell forward planting her face on the pillow, the only conscious action she did was to rotate her head to make breathing easier. Wasting no time I went full throttle with my strokes as long as I could manage. Seems that she had a second wind and pushed back against me, being able to push herself up to be on her hands and knees. She kept pace with me, although it was ragged movements on her part. Grunts and groans were coming thick and fast from the two of us until she began a keening sound. This rose in pitch and loudness as my fucking continued. It was starting to sound like a thousand women playing tennis with their grunting becoming a continuous noise.

It took me a while but I got to the end of my stamina and allowed my balls to expel their load. I think the expansion of my cock just before I came warned her of what was happening. She went quiet and the sudden silence was eerie, as she had even stopped her heavy breathing. I shoved my cock as far as it would go and let go with a sigh of relief.

Ronnie went one better and let go a tremendously load scream as her vagina clamped me into position. Her squirt hit me and continued onwards to wet the bed and even spraying off me over to the floor. It was an amazing display, added to by more sounds from our witnesses as they too climaxed. Having finished my part of the show gave me the opportunity to be a witness myself. Ronnie blew my socks off having never seen a woman let go of so much liquid during sex, excluding the fake squirts they do in porn. Then I watched my wife shoot her own version of make-a-lake onto the seat between her legs.

It was Tommy who astounded me the most as he appeared to be mindlessly staring at us on the bed, with his eyes darting from Ronnie's head to her groin where we were joined. His body was acting independently jerking away as though he was having sex with his wife. The slight dampness that I had seen earlier was growing in leaps and bounds as he came, and boy did he come. I had the impression he was not all he should be down there, but today he must be outdoing himself.

Most surprising was both of them remained sitting on their hands. I had not made any commands to them about this, it could only have been Laurie who made it known I had ordered this before during Jenny's first time. Guess my thoughts were repeating themselves, but this was a strange thing to see. Perhaps I could understand my wife taking notice of a previous order and doing it as some submissive gesture during sex, but my son in-law following it as well was, to me, bizarre. I had this filed away for future thinking anyway, so I added an asterisk to it so it was higher in my list.

I was beyond tired now, but although cuddling with a naked young woman might be a nice experience, I had a wife for whom I had a much stronger attraction. I left the bed with a very worn out woman adorning it and went to Laurie, held out a hand which she took after giving me a huge smile, followed by a kiss as she stood. Tommy hadn't moved and was still staring wide-eyed at his wife. I became a little worried at his lack of display of any conscious reaction.

"Tommy, is everything okay? Are you still good with things?"

My voice broke him from his stupor with his eyes moving to look at me. I could see his higher level consciousness come back in control, his eyes focusing on me.

"Yes, yes I am fine sir. Thank you sir, I hope she gets pregnant. It sure won't be for lack of trying," giving me a quick grin, "Would it be okay with you sir if I go to my wife? I know she likes to have me hold and cuddle her after we make love."

My brain was in hyperdrive as I thought, 'Wow, he is asking me permission to be with his wife. What's next? Asking if he can have sex with her at some time in the future!"

I managed a straight answer in a, more or less, normal voice, "That'll be fine Tommy. She'll need your support and love."

Lauren followed this and I noticed she had no discernible reaction to Tommy's request, as though this was normal and happened all the time. Her smile was wider than before, her eyes watching me with so much love and adoration. There was another look mixed in that I could not work out, but just at this moment I was too beat to think about things. I led her to our bed and we were soon cuddling together, after she stripped off her clothing.

I slept the night through, waking with my cock getting a tongue lashing. I do enjoy a good blowjob, and if Laurie wanted to give me one before breakfast, who was I to complain. Although she was gagging a lot which confused me, until I heard the toilet flush in our en suite bathroom. The connecting door opened causing my addled brain to wake a bit more, enabling my eyes to take a look. Laurie was entering the bedroom which had me confused even more as I wondered how she could be in two places at one time.

Taking a look down my body solved the problem I was having. Ronnie was here, having what looked like a wonderful time with my cock. Laurie was showing her loving self with a huge smile as she watched me grow out of my confusion. Then as an automatic function of my brain, my cock went flaccid. Not just a little floppy, but went all the way to its natural non horny state, the one that sits in my undies all day.

Ronnie went berserk trying to get it back up, but nothing she could do would work. I reached to pull her up the bed to lie next to me, cuddling her to my side with my arms around her.

"Dad, what's wrong? It was all going well, then just disappeared. Are you okay? Is there something wrong down there that we should know about?"

I knew she must be referring to medical issues as to why I wasn't erect, but I just had to remind her of some things, "Sweetheart, you were told of my problem with sex if I am not in control?"

She nodded as best as possible in her position, allowing me to continue, "Well, you just got a demonstration of what occurs. My sexuality shuts down, totally, as though it never existed."

We both lifted our heads without thinking about it and looked down at my dick in its natural state. I dropped my head back to the pillow, but she remained looking at it for a little longer, her face screwed up in thought. When she looked back at me she had a worried expression. I noticed Lauren had joined us on the bed, but sitting on the edge with a hand holding mine, looking worried.

Ronnie spoke in a very worried tone, "Sorry dad, I guess I wasn't thinking. I didn't fully understand it. I'm really sorry."

"No problems dear," giving the top of her head a quick kiss as she wept for me.

I held her to me. Lauren had joined us on the bed, now cuddling me on my other side, reaching across me to gently rub Veronica's back. Tommy soon joined us when he must have heard his wife crying. He looked questioningly at us and was answered by Lauren.

"It's okay Thomas, she just realised the extent some things about Brad that has her upset a little. Come, join us and hold her. She could do with some love and support."

Tommy did as advised but asked, "What's upset her so much, are the two of you okay, or is Patrick and Jenny alright?"

"Yes we are all okay. She just found out how much Brad's experience when he was younger has affected him still today. I don't think he wants to repeat it again right now as it is very hard to talk about. Perhaps Veronica," and here she checked with me with a look to ask if okay, "can tell you later. Only thing we ask is that it goes no further than you two. We did have to tell Jenny so I guess Patrick will now know about it. But no further please."

Tommy was curious, but a life of obeying women won out and he kept quiet, returning to consoling his wife who by now had rolled over to face and hold onto him. I could see this was a new experience for him as he must rarely be in the supportive side of emotional stuff. Another thing for me to contemplate later was how Tommy took for granted that I, my wife and his wife were cuddling naked in bed.

I soon got out of bed and to the bathroom with Lauren finishing getting dressed before getting breakfast ready in the kitchen. We work well together when cooking, enjoying the camaraderie of kitchen preparation.

Our visitors stayed the weekend, and I did get to make love, and have sex, with my daughter many, many times. Each time Tommy would sit nearby, never making a sound, always sitting on his hands. It's amazing he didn't lose circulation in them and have bad cases of pins and needles. He took everything in his stride, each time making a big mess in his pants. He never tried to touch himself to ease his horniness at our display, waiting to ejaculate hands free when I did.

Sunday night they left to go home, but Veronica was back again Monday after dinnertime with a bigger bag. She stayed the week with us, going at it like bunnies every day. Never again did she even make a suggestion of being forward in a sexual context. She did start performing some of the tricks Laurie had devised to circumvent my limitation, so I guess they had been talking about it.

#6 Epilogue

That month was one of the most sexual I had experienced my entire life. Three women had wanted to have me come in them so many times I lost count. My wife became hornier and more sexual than ever. Seems she has her own kinks, which makes me wonder what she might try in the future. I suppose she could be one of those kinky types called a cuckquean that I found out about on the internet. Learn something new every day.

Jenny and Ronnie kept up their attempts to get pregnant with me for a few months until they started showing. The imps decided I was too good a deal to pass up for something silly like achieving their goals of pregnancy. Their hubbies were accepting of this arrangement, even though they were aware within a couple of weeks of the first time was successful. Missed periods can be a give away if you live with someone. Having submissive husbands in the family seems to be to my, and their wives, advantage. I went along with everything because we were not having affairs or cheating on anyone. My wife liked to be in the room watching, bit hard to call it cheating under her watchful eye.

I have noticed that Lauren is inviting her friends to the house more often, for coffee, dinner parties or informal barbecues. She would ensure that one of her female friends was always beside me. They would be very attentive during our conversations, and like women do when talking one on one they liked to give gentle touches, flick their hair and other not-so subtle signs of interest. I also saw that her husband would always be within view of his wife and I, and taking many glances and sometimes just staring. They never gave any indications of being annoyed at their wives flirting with me, and never tried to intervene in how close they got to me. Many times I would get what could only be sexual hugs and kisses from the women, and their husbands who I kept under close watchful eye would either ignore or stare with lustful looks. Yes I can detect what men look like when they are turned on. Perhaps there are more submissive husbands in the world that I even thought possible. Okay I will call it what it is, they might be cuckolds-in-waiting. I actually had a hard time envisaging how any man could be that way regardless of my expanding experience. If I think too much about it my stomach gets upset in case I could be the only dominant male in the city.

Lauren and I are proud to announce we became grandparents to three beautiful grandchildren. Two boys and a girl, Ronnie had just a single boy, Jenny had twins. Each mother is determined to not be too dominant over their sons. They went through this whole exercise to overcome the submissive genes their husbands contained. I can only hope they do, I will oversee this and ensure the boys grow up knowing we are all equal. Of course having a sweet little granddaughter makes a mockery of everything as from the time she was born I have been wrapped around her tiny little fingers.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

-GfG