Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exactly do you know about this house?"

"Not much. My mom just said that she pulled some strings and got me a spot here, if I choose to stay. She said that there is a communal bathroom, and there will probably be like a dozen other girls, but that was it."

Ava swore that Val looked at the other two girls for a split second and nodded, but it could just have easily been a trick of the light.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room."

"I thought you said sleeping arrangements were loose."

"In general, but it's good to have a starting point, especially for you."

"What do you mean, especially me?"

With the way Val was looking at her, Ava almost expected Val to start licking her lips.

"I'll show you. Come on. You two, stay here." Val glared at Andrea and Bobbi, who appeared to be standing out of their seats. They looked up, scoffed, and sat back down. Ava did faintly hear Bobbi saying something about Val always getting first dibs before she was whisked away upstairs. Val led her into the very first room past the stairs, where there was a dresser, a single, large bed and two nightstands. It seemed nice, but Ava was already beginning to have second thoughts. Things just seemed a little fishy, as if everyone else knew something she didn't. Something about this 'Doll' Val had been asking about...

"This is going to be your room, at least for the first little bit. There isn't really a laundry hamper, but you can just throw your clothes anywhere. They will be washed along with your sheets every day by one of the other girls."

"Wait, my sheets are going to be washed every day? And the other girls are doing my laundry? Wha-"

"Just relax, we just want to make sure that you are sleeping on clean sheets. As for the other girls doing your laundry, they really don't mind. It's the least they can do, considering you are the Doll."

Ava scratched the back of her head and backed up a little towards the door. "The Doll? What exactly is going on here?"

Val sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her. "Please, Ava. Sit down, I'll tell you everything."

"I'm not sure I want to anymore.." Ava turned towards the door.

"Ava, wait. Your mother recommended this house to you, right? She wouldn't do that if this house was anything to be worried about."

That made Ava stop in her tracks. Mom did specifically choose this house for her, and even said that she had stayed here. Mysterious Doll or not, Mom wouldn't have sent her to some sorority house that wanted her to become a druggie or a cultist. Ava sighed, stepped back into the room, and sat down on the bed, making sure to keep a socially acceptable amount of distance between her and Val. As Val began talking, Ava noticed that she did scooch ever so closer.

"You are kind of a special person in this house. You see, the rest of us girls aren't exactly what you would call 'normal', so we need to compromise by having someone like you. A Doll"

Ava took a breath. "Okay, and what exactly do you mean by me being a Doll?"

Val smiled and slid closer so that their legs were touching. Before Ava could react, Val reached up, gently grabbed Ava's cheek, and kissed her on the lips. Ava's eyes went wide, but otherwise didn't move as Val continued the kiss for a few more moments before slowly pulling away.

"You are a lesbian, right?"

Ava stammered, the taste of Val still tingly in her mouth. Her lipstick tasted like green apples.

"U-uhh, I g-guess. I dated a g-guy once-"

Val smiled. "Bisexual? Even better." Val planted her lips back against Ava and proceeded to initiate an extremely passionate yet one-sided makeout session. Ava's entire face was flushed, and she felt herself getting warm between her thighs. It continued for about thirty seconds before Ava finally relented and leaned into the kiss. Before she even realised what she was doing, Ava reached a hand up to rest upon Val's breast. Val suddenly pulled away from the kiss, and Ava was terrified that she stepped too far. However, Val grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it up over her head. Immediately greeting Ava was a bright smile from Val, who was very apparently not wearing a bra, and the pair of beautiful, pale, freckled breasts that hung with sweet, small nipples.

Val didn't say a word and pulled Ava back into the kiss. She took Ava's hands and placed them on her succulent chest, and gently used the kiss to pry open Ava's mouth. Ava then felt the ginger's tongue explore every nook and cranny of her mouth, and for a few minutes, Ava was in bliss. Her hands groped and kneaded Val's breasts, her tongue was dancing a duet, and Val was simultaneously pulling against the back of her head to bring her closer, and reaching up underneath Ava's shirt to fondle her comparably much smaller breasts.

After what felt like an hour of unhinged and overtly sexually charged kissing, Val finally broke away and stood up off the bed. Ava panted, the pale skin of her face and chest flushed with bright red, worried that Val was leaving.

"Wait, wha-"

"Shh." Val pressed a finger to Ava's lips and gave a wicked grin. "I'm not going anywhere."

Val dropped to her knees in front of Ava and reached to the waistband of Ava's shorts. Ava was too stunned, and far, FAR too horny to resist. She showed up in the house ninety seconds ago and they were already making out? Now Val was very obviously going lower, and Ava couldn't do anything but quiver in anticipation. She could guarantee that Val knew exactly how worked up Ava was, considering that she was sure there was a puddle on the sheets beneath her. It became even more obvious as Val pulled her shorts down and revealed that Ava's panties were long since completely soaked through. Ava could only watch as Val tugged the panties and shorts off of Ava's legs, over her shoes, and tossed them into the corner of the room. She guided Ava up to lay on the bed, and Val crawled between her legs with a smile.

"Just lay back and relax."

Ava bit down on her knuckle as Val lowered her head in between Ava's thighs, and she felt Val immediately get to work. With uncanny precision and skill, Val's tongue lapped up around Ava's labia, reached in between her folds, and probed as deep as it could manage. Ava almost cried when Val reached a hand up and sunk a pair of fingers to the base. Val licked, sucked, and fingered Ava's most sensitive region, and all Ava could do was lie back on the bed and squirm under Val's expert assault. If Ava was in bliss earlier, this was ecstasy. It only took about forty seconds for her to completely shatter against Val's tongue, leaving her legs quivering as a climax ripped through her entire body like a freight train.

To Ava's horror, Val continued. Not only that, Val shoved a third finger inside and somehow massaged even deeper, causing Ava to writhe in blissful agony. For several minutes, Val worked tirelessly on Ava's pussy, tearing orgasm after orgasm from the poor girl. Sweat poured down Ava's body, leaving her glistening with exertion and pleasure. However, it was far, far too much. After her abdomen convulsed for the umpteenth time, Ava reached down and forced Val's head away. She closed her legs and curled up in the fetal position, still twitching as tears streamed down her cheeks. Val licked her lips, smiled, and crawled up to lay beside Ava. She didn't say anything and simply held the crying girl, running her hands up and down Ava's sides- but not in a sexual manner. Her hands were gentle and loving, almost encouraging Ava to let it all out. After a few minutes, Ava sniffled and rolled over to look at Val, who was still very topless, but didn't seem to care. Val just smiled and nuzzled her face close to Ava's.

"I've never gotten a reaction like that before."

Ava wiped her nose and looked away, suddenly very aware that aside from her socks and shoes, she was completely naked from the waist down. "Sorry, that was just... a-a lot."

"Yeah, I can be a bit ruthless. Apologies."

"No, no!" Ava quickly started. "It wasn't your fault. It was... I- I don't even know you. I'm here for less than two minutes and we are already making out, a-and then you take off my shorts, a-..."

Ava tucked her head back between her knees and sobbed, while Val continued to gently stroke Ava's side. "Shh, it's okay, really. There is nothing to feel bad about. We are both adults, and most importantly, did you have fun?"

"Huh?"

"Did you enjoy it? Did I make you feel good?"

Ava looked back up towards Val and let out a shy smile, readjusting the glasses on her face. "Y-yeah. It was amazing. I just- I never came that hard before, let alone that many times. I-it was just too m-much. I couldn't breathe."

Val grinned. "So I was literally choking you with your own orgasms. Cool."

"How did you learn to do that? Th-that was-..."

Val cut Ava off. "I have been in this house for three years. Let's just say I know how to keep our Dolls happy."

Ava nuzzled into Val for a moment before her fried brain started to click back into place. "There it is again. What exactly is a Doll?"

Val sat up in the bed, her hand having moved from Ava's side to her small breast, kneading it through her shirt.

"Long explanation short, every girl that lives in this house is super, super horny, and having girls like you around- Dolls, helps to keep things running smoothly."

"Wait, what?"

"Since I fried your brain like hash browns, let me put it very clearly for you. Dolls are our fuck-toys. There are going to be about a dozen girls in this house, and every single one of them wants to have sex with you on a regular basis, likely multiple times a day. If you choose to stay here, you will be fucked by all of us so we can get our rocks off when we need to. Usually most houses like these at colleges tend to have boys as their relief, and are known as Toys, but luckily for you, all the girls in this house are lesbians, or bisexuals leaning towards girls. Because of that, our relief are girls, which we call Dolls"

Ava couldn't speak for several moments. She spent her nights scrubbing grills and daydreaming about girls, and suddenly she was going to live in a house with a dozen horny lesbians that all wanted to fuck.

"I- uhh... umm... I-if you are all lesbians, w-why get other girls? Why d-don't you all... y'know..."

"Fuck eachother?" Val finished. Ava could only nod while Val sighed.

"Because we swing in a particular direction, and we don't exactly fit that bill as precisely as you think."

As Val spoke, she reached down to her own shorts and started undoing them. Strangely enough, Ava saw that the front of the shorts were pushed slightly outwards in a bulge, but didn't get much of a chance to ponder why before Val slowly peeled the shorts down. Ava's heart started racing again, but took a sudden lurch as she saw a strange set of panties that almost resembled boxers for men, along with a well-defined and very sizable mass held back by the straining fabric. Ava gasped as Val hooked her thumbs around the waistband and pulled her panties free, revealing a thick, hairless penis about as pale as the rest of Val's skin.

"You see, Ava-" Val started, using one hand to angle her cock at a better angle for Ava to see. "We aren't exactly girls in the traditional sense. We are futanari, and although some lesbianism also pertains to us being attracted to other futanari, many are only interested in true females like you. That is why you are here. I will state it plainly, and not beat around the bush. If you choose to stay here, the rest of the girls and I are all going to turn you into our communal fuck-toy. We are going to have sex with you every day, and as thanks for your service to keep us all satiated, you will never have to lift a finger around this house. All the girls will cater to your every need. We will cook for you, clean for you, do your laundry, help you with classwork, and do whatever it takes to keep you happy, including giving you as many orgasms as you wish. All you have to do in return is spread your legs."

Ava was speechless. She could only stare wide-eyed at Val's cock, hard and practically throbbing in her hand. Ava almost wanted to reach out and grasp it, but she was still stunned in the power of the moment. Just thinking about it caused her pussy, still slightly sore from Val's earlier assault, to drip. Even though she was only eighteen, Ava had been in two separate relationships before, with a boy and a girl. Although Ava definitely leaned in favour towards the female end of the scales, she couldn't deny that the sex with Jason was amazing. And now, seeing a cute ginger with full tits and a package that looked to be sizably bigger than her one and only boyfriend's, her mouth watered.

"You don't have to make a decision now, we can let you stay the night and sleep on it. I can make sure the other girls don't get any ideas-"

"Yes."

Val reeled back in confusion. "Yes... to what?"

Ava cautiously grabbed Val's rigid member, causing the ginger to gasp. "Yes, I will stay here."

This time, it was Val's turn to stutter, and Ava found it adorable.

"A-are you sure? We usually l-let you think about it for a while b-before making a decision-"

Ava silenced the ginger by gently stroking her hand up and down Val's shaft, and smiled. "Absolutely. I am sick and tired of having almost no social lie, and so I agreed to go back to school almost exclusively to make friends. Plus, it is easier to make friends when living in a house with a dozen other girls, instead of sharing a dorm with one person."

"Y-you're okay with being a f-fuck toy?" Val quivered.

Ava grinned. "If life here is going to be anything like what you showed me a few minutes ago, the rest of you would be MY fuck toys."

Val's face flashed with a smile so wicked, Ava actually let go of her penis. "Is that so?" Val threatened as she rolled over on top of Ava, putting her hands on either side of Ava's head. her cock hung downwards, pointed directly at Ava's most private region, and Ava gulped. In the blink of an eye, Val went from Ava's stuttering plaything to suddenly being very much in charge. Val leaned down to plant her tasty lips against Ava's, who greedily accepted. Despite having too many tongues in her mouth, Val mumbled into Ava's lips.

"I'm going to fuck you."

Ava pulled away from the kiss just enough that she could clearly speak, and let out a quiet whisper.

"Please?"

Val grinned, and although she had to have been almost half a foot shorter than Ava, redoubled her efforts as the master in this little duet. She hungrily sucked on Ava's lips and almost drove her tongue down the horny girl's throat as Val lowered her hips. With expert precision, Val didn't even need to use a hand as she guided the head of her hairless cock to the folds of Ava's pussy and firmly pushed in to the hilt. Ava was no virgin, but she certainly didn't have much experience. As such, her best guess was that eight or so inches were pressed into her as Val bottomed out, and Ava squealed into her partner's mouth.

For a few moments, Val held her position, completely naked as she was buried inside of Ava, who was only wearing her shoes, and a shirt bunched up around her neck. They breathed in unison, and Ava could feel Val's heartbeat pounding against her chest, and throbbing through her penis. Val's lips pulled away from the kiss, and a strand of saliva followed suit.

"The other Dolls never fucked on the first day."

"Like I said-" Ava clenched her thighs together, causing both her and Val to suddenly squirm. "What's stopping all of you from being my fuck-toys?"

Val grinned and gave a single thrust. "I have introduced ten other girls to the house over the years, and even after making them cum their brains out, they still take a night to decide."

Another thrust. "But here you are, agreeing on the spot and immediately begging me to fuck you like a little whore."

Ava stole a kiss and wrapped her arms around Val's neck to keep her close. "Is that such a bad thing?"

One more thrust elicited a groan from both of them. "Not a chance. The other girls will love you."

With that, Val forced her face against Ava in a violent kiss that left her breathless before abruptly pulling back. Before Ava could resist and yank Val in for another makeout session, Val suddenly decided to start moving her hips for real. Whereas before she was mainly residing while hilted in Ava with slow, singular thrusts as part of their conversation, Val now began pumping in and out at a consistent pace. It wasn't rapid pistoning, but the pace was still fast enough that Ava's breath caught in her throat and she could only groan as her eyes rolled back in her head. Val pulled out so that just the head of her cock was nestled within Ava's folds before driving herself back in, where her hairless balls slapped against Ava's ass.

Each thrust made a wet, squelching noise as more and more of Ava's juices were forced out of her pussy due to the displacement caused by Val's cock. Compared to the mind-melting repeated orgasms that Val gave her earlier, this was much more manageable, and equally pleasurable. Earlier, it was the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt all happening back to back, and it completely took over her world. It was so much pleasure that it was overwhelming.

Now, with Val repeatedly thrusting in and out, every inch caused waves of bliss to radiate through Ava's torso. Although not as intensely powerful as before, Ava could actually focus on what was happening and truly enjoy these moments for what they were. As such, she gladly rocked her hips back against Val as her rollercoaster slowly came to its peak and relented with a climax that caused her legs to twitch uncontrollably.

Ava could tell that Val was getting close too. Val's breathing was getting heavier, and Ava could see beads of sweat forming on Val's face as she continued to rut in long, powerful strokes. When Val suddenly sped up in a newfound surge, Ava's glasses were pushed up over her face as she squealed. Val thrust faster and faster, to the point that Ava was being sent over the edge for a second time, before Val suddenly pulled out. Not a millisecond after leaving Ava's pussy, Val's cock began shooting thick, white jets of cum that splattered all over Ava's stomach and chest, with some of the spurts even flying up past Ava's face and hitting the headboard. Val groaned and reached a hand down to beat her dick like it owed her money, encouraging more and more of her hot seed to fire out. After a little more than a dozen long jets of fluid erupted from Val's cock, it finally settled down and dripped cum from the tip to land on Ava's pelvis.

Ava, meanwhile, was astonished. Coming down from the high of her own orgasm, her world refocused around the steamy hot jizz that ran in strings from her crotch, across her stomach, chest, up into her face, and all over her glasses. It wasn't an obscenely massive load like in some of the hentai she would watch, but it was certainly more than she had ever seen any kind of pornstar be able to accomplish. Ava licked her lips, which were glazed in cum, and found that it was hot and salty, but not at all distasteful. When she looked up, she saw that Val was panting and leaning back, idly stroking her softening cock.

"If you are fucking on the first day, do we get a turn?"

Ava suddenly turned to the doorway, realising that neither she nor Val had closed it before, and saw both of the girls from downstairs now standing in the frame with a smile. Ava didn't know why but instinct suddenly took over and she grabbed the sheet to cover herself, while also taking off her cum-streaked glasses.

"I- uh... I-"

Ava didn't know which one was Andrea and which one was Bobbi, but one of the girls stepped into the room with a grin, casually stroking a bulge that was forming in her shorts. She was probably around 5'6, so roughly the same height as Ava, but that is where the similarities ended. While Ava was fairly pale, this girl had rich, flawless, skin the colour of melted chocolate. Her black hair was long, longer even than Ava's, and seemed to go a little bit past her waist.