Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava leaned forward and planted her lips against Kat's, muffling the response that would have come with a surprised 'mrmph?!' Kat's eyes were wide, but quickly fluttered shut as she leaned into the kiss. Ava's tongue hungrily slid inside of Kat's mouth, engaging in a sexually-charged dance with Kat's. As they slurped and sucked the passion from each other, Ava slowly stroked her hand up and down Kat's rigid cock which was so hard it was pulsing. Still recovering from the flush of heat that came from her previous orgasm, Ava's pussy was tingling with need as she slid forward. Ava's hands ran up and down Kat's gorgeous body, one affixed firmly to her stroking up and down Kat's member, and the other roaming across her toned legs, washboard abs, athletic arms, and succulent breasts.

Ava couldn't handle it anymore. Everything she had wanted for so long was finally hers to take. She just had to step up and take it- or rather, she had to sit down.

And so she did.

Kat was too lost in the kiss to see Ava scooching closer and sliding their bodies together. She was too engrossed in bliss to see Ava pushing up to sit on her stomach. She was too blind to the world around her to notice that Ava was angling Kat's cock forward. However, Kat was extremely aware of Ava slowly sliding back down her abdomen and pushing the first few inches of Kat's cock into her pussy.

Both girls immediately groaned, but dared not to break the kiss. Any apprehensions earlier were gone, and continued to fade as Ava pressed herself further into Kat, her soft pale flesh grinding against the beautiful golden body. Their breasts pressed together, but slid apart when Ava pushed further downward and impaled herself a couple more inches. It was glorious. Every ridge and vein of Kat's thick cock radiated pleasure through Ava like she drank a mug of hot cocoa on a very cold day.

"Please-" Ava whispered into Kat's breath. "Fuck me."

Something in Kat's eyes changed, altering into a stare of hunger and lust. She furiously pressed back into the kiss, pressed her arms downwards, and Ava felt the world around her spin as Kat rolled her over. Without removing her dick from the warm confines of Ava's folds, or their lips from each other, Kat had swapped their positions so that she was leaning over her lover, pressing Ava's back into the cum-covered sheets. She pushed another few inches into Ava, and held there for only a moment before shoving the last two deep inside.

Ava gurgled into Kat's mouth, eyes rolling back in her head as Kat's pelvis pressed against Ava's thighs. Her kiwi-sized balls rested comfortably against Ava's ass, and she ground her hips like she was stirring a pot of gravy lodged ten inches deep. Ava was lost in all of it- the pleasure of being filled so completely by the girl she had been dreaming about for over half a year.

And then Kat began thrusting.

First, she pulled out halfway, Ava's pussy pleading as several of Kat's inches were stolen away. Just as Ava almost began crying that Kat was leaving her, she slowly returned what was lost and gave a loving kiss to Ava's cervix. Then she did it again. Pulling out before returning to their embrace. Then again. And again. And again. And-

"Hnnrrgh." Kat sucked the groan from Ava's throat as Ava fell into a climax that pulsed through every fibre of her body. With that confirmation, Kat's thrusts quickened and drove deeper, pushing three-quarters of her thick cock in at a time. Ava's fingers clawed at Kat's back as she rapidly crested into another orgasm, her fluids dripping down onto the bedsheets.

For several, long, hard, thick minutes, Kat firmly eased in and out of Ava at a moderate but comfortable pace. Kat's precum added to the already-sufficient lubrication, causing their groins to slide together almost frictionless. Ava moaned as she plummeted through one, two, three, five more blissful climaxes before she broke the kiss and saw that Kat was sweating above her, so, so close to her finish.

"Cum inside me."

Kat's hungry stare focused into a raw, desperate urge. She grabbed Ava's wrists and pinned them above her head, leaving Ava unable to do anything but wrap her legs around her sun-tanned lover and cry out with every thrust. Kat sped up even further, now approaching the pounding pace that Andrea had earlier. Pulling almost all the way out and driving all ten inches back inside, over and over again left Ava mewling. She was the helpless toy as Kat slammed against her thighs, being torn into one final, leg-twitching, throat-gurgling, eye-rolling climax before Kat's own load fired forth.

Deep within Ava, her guts were rapidly painted white as Kat's powerful streams blasted like a pressure washer, eliciting as much pleasure as they did pain. Jets of scorching hot spunk poured into Ava, but Kat never stopped moving.

Her rapid pounding continued to leave Ava helpless in pleasure as she fired out several ropes with each thrust. Each outstroke filled Ava's tunnel with seed, and every instroke pushed it forward like a syringe, dumping it through Ava's cervix to coat every inch of her womb.

Thrust after thrust, rope after rope, Kat continued to unload every drop she could offer into the twitching girl underneath her for what felt like thirty seconds. Long after every possible space inside of Ava was used up, the cum flowing from Kat's cock was displaced and forced outwards, past the immense blockage of Kat's cock and squelching onto the sheets beneath them. Kat finally groaned and collapsed on top of Ava, planting herself to the hilt. For several more moments, Ava was in heaven.

Kat was lying on top of Ava, cock snugly nestled completely within her pussy. The last few streams of seed squeezed outward onto the sheets, and the weight of Kat on top of her drove Ava into the bed like a well-used whore, which she was. The scent of sex, the gradual, blissful decline of her orgasms, and the warmth of her lover on top left a drunk smile on Ava's face as she drifted off to sleep.

Ava was going to enjoy this semester very, very much.