Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How are you enjoying the house?

Ava's mind suddenly flashed back to earlier in the day, when Mom was helping her take her things out of the car.

"...When I lived there, there were eight other girls."

"You lived in a house on campus too?"

"Not just any house, the same one you are going to live in. If you want, of course."

Mom lived in this house. Did that mean she was...

Ava's fingers trembled over the phone screen as she typed her reply, erased the entire thing, wrote a different reply, deleted that too, and finally sent a third attempt.

You said that you lived here. What does that mean?

Ava waited anxiously for a reply, which came sooner than she expected.

I'm not a futanari, if that was what you were wondering. I was a Doll, like you.

Why didn't you warn me?

As one of the supervisors of the house, I often find that if we warn a potential Doll about the nature of the house beforehand, they tend to back out and refuse right on the spot. When we send the Dolls in blind, the other girls get to help them get 'acquainted' with the way the house works, and they can be quite persuasive.

Ava wasn't sure how to feel. On one hand, the house was great, and she was glad that her mother sent her here. On the other hand, Ava was extremely unsettled that her mother was willing to send her own daughter to a place where she knew that her daughter would be fucked several times a day by a bunch of horny futas, and become a live-in cum dump super-slut. Ava's phone dinged with another message.

I greatly enjoyed my time there, and ever since you first came out as bisexual, I thought that you would also enjoy it. I know that you had a very active sex life with both Miranda and Jason, so I knew you would be perfect for the house.

Wow. Ava blushed at the thought of all the times she left the house to go meet up with Miranda, her first girlfriend, or Jason, her first boyfriend, and Mom apparently knowing all too well that they fucked like rabbits. Hell, she might have even seen them going at it in the car once, Ava had no way of knowing.

So, did you enjoy your first day? Are you thinking of staying?

A dorky smile crossed Ava's lips as she texted out a reply.

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. I think I'm going to stay

Ava paused, the smile suddenly fading.

There is one issue though. Kat's here

There was no reply for several moments, and Ava could practically see her mom trying to think of what to text. Finally, the phone dinged.

Wow. Is she a second Doll, or is she one of the girls?

One of the girls. I don't know what to do.

That's a very awkward situation. I never had that kind of thing happen when I was there, so I don't think I would be the best one to try and give advice on the subject. Sorry.

No worries. Talk to you later.

Ava sent the last text and scrolled back up to re-read the conversation a few times. Kat would sometimes make fun of Ava for how formal her texting is; using proper capitalization, grammar, spelling, and even punctuation, but it was a trait she learned from Mom. Mom always insisted that any conversation, be it in person, over the phone, or even via text or email, should always be proper. It just seemed such a strange thing to focus on, especially since this conversation pertained to being a communal fuck-toy for a dozen horny futas. With a sigh, Ava dropped her phone on the nightstand and laid back on the bed.

Outside her room, she could hear the other girls starting to head into their respective rooms for the night. Ava half expected one of them to knock on her door asking for a fuck, but nobody did. After a few more minutes, the house fell silent. Ava continued to lay in bed, but a slight soreness to her throat from Val's ordeal several hours earlier kept her from falling asleep. Deciding that she needed a drink, Ava quietly exited the room and began walking down the stairs. When she got to the kitchen, she halted dead in her tracks as the form of Kat came into view.

Kat was sitting at one of the barstools at the counter, a large glass of milk in one hand and her phone in the other. Ava also noticed that Kat had put on a light green tank top, in addition to her sweatpants from before. It was still less clothing than Ava usually saw Kat in, but now it was more along the lines of comfy casual, rather than tits-out casual. Kat looked up at the person entering the kitchen, saw it was Ava, and the two stared at each other with wide eyes before Ava finally spoke.

"I-uhh, was just getting a drink."

That seemed to snap Kat back to her senses. "Oh, umm, in the fridge. There's water, milk, pop, juice, anything you want. Glasses are in the top shelf over there"

Ava awkwardly grabbed a glass from the cupboard that Kat pointed to, shuffled to the fridge, opened it, and settled on pouring herself a cup of apple juice. The liquid cooled and soothed the slight burning as it passed down Ava's throat, and she took a seat at one of the barstools at the counter. Ava did make sure to leave several stools in between her and Kat, however.

"Just... talk to her at some point." Val's voice crept back into Ava's mind, who stole a quick glance at Kat, sitting at the other end of the counter. Kat seemed to be trying to distract herself with her phone, but was taking nervous, quick glances towards Ava.

"I think we should talk." Ava spoke softly.

Ava watched Kat tense up. "About what?"

"About this whole situation. About me being a Doll, and you being... you... and us being supposed to...-"

"I get it- I get it." Kat interrupted Ava. "Okay then... where would you...like to start?"

Ava sighed. "How about we start with you being a... futa."

As she said the words, Ava couldn't help but picture Kat, and all the fantasies she thought of, now with a large penis between her legs. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Kat set down her phone. "Well, it isn't exactly something that tends to come up in normal conversation, especially not if you don't want to be called a freak by everyone else in school."

"Yeah, but I'm your best friend."

"Still. It's just one of those things that are a bit too personal to share, even with a close friend. I didn't want you to think anything different about me, because any time anyone else figured out about me being what I am, they treated me differently. I could tell that every time they saw me, they could only think about my junk, and that I had probably jacked off less than two hours before. With you, I was able to just be... me. Nothing about me needing to masturbate every few hours, nothing about my dick, just... all I had to worry about was being your friend."

Ava's mind flashed back to the memory of Kat masturbating in the shower. Previously, the image was one of Kat shoving several fingers into her pussy, but the memory now morphed to one of Kat standing in the shower, vigorously pumping her thick shaft. Ava's face flushed ever so slightly as a warmth began to spread down lower. She covered it up with a laugh.

"I always thought you went to the bathroom a little bit too often."

Kat herself blushed, the faintest tinge of red visible on her cheeks in the low light. "Yeah, most of those times I was just trying to get myself off, because it got too uncomfortable."

"Because you hadn't cum in a while, and it would start to hurt."

Kat looked over, slightly surprised. "I see some of the girls have already taught you a thing or two."

There was a brief silence in which Ava took another sip of her juice before speaking again.

"Are you, umm... okay right now? Have you... relieved yourself since you got here?"

Kat remained quiet for a moment. "Yeah. A little bit after you went back upstairs, I had to... take care of it."

"After I went upstairs? Wait, so that means..."

"I was-" Kat took an awkward breath. "I was expecting to get some help from whatever Doll was here after I arrived. Obviously, that showed itself to be a problem very quickly."

Ava fidgeted nervously. "Well, sorry."

"For what?" Kat looked up, confused.

"For giving you blue balls."

For the first time since Kat saw Ava in the house, her mouth curled into a grin with a slight chuckle. "You know for a fact that it wasn't your fault at all."

"Well, it was my fault that I decided to run upstairs and hide instead of helping you out."

"Oh come on, nobody was expecting you to drop on all fours and get a big 'INSERT HERE' sign right then and there."

Ava giggled. "Andrea did."

Kat rolled her eyes and leaned back in her stool. "Okay, maybe, but that was before she knew that we were best friends. Everyone knows how awkward it is when the real world comes into this house. Not to mention, you certainly made a good first impression. I hear you already had quite a lot of fun before I got here."

Ava's face flushed with red. "Oh, umm- yeah."

Kat laughed, the awkwardness very quickly beginning to diminish. "You fully agreed to stay here, on your first day, which no other Doll has done. They all take a night to decide. Well, except the pornstar chick."

Ava mumbled. "Figures..."

"Oh, did someone already tell you about her? Yeah, she was a real hit. We had her in my first semester here."

"Lucky you."

Kat chugged back a bit of her drink and scooted one stool over, so that she and Ava were slightly closer. "Oh, no need to get jealous. She took about two hours before she said yes. If what Val told me was true, you agreed within fifteen minutes of entering the house. I didn't know you were such a slut."

Ava smiled. "And I didn't know you were a futa. That makes us even."

"Touché."

Both girls took another sip of their respective drinks, staying quiet for several moments. Eventually, Kat moved to stand, whereupon Ava could see the faint outline of a bulge starting to form around the waist of her sweatpants.

"Well, it's getting late, so I'm going to head up to bed."

"Eventually, we decided to try having sex, but only with little bits at a time. If it ever got too much, we could back off." Val's voice once again crept into Ava's mind. Just as Kat was leaving the kitchen, Ava awkwardly chirped out..

"Would you... like some help?"

Kat stopped and looked quizzically at Ava. "With... what exactly?"

Although Kat's body was facing away, Ava could picture the half-pitched tent in the front of Kat's pants. "You are going to... cum... before you go to bed, right?"

Kat's face started to tinge a shade of pink. "Well, I- uh... yeah?"

Ava took a deep breath. "Would you like a Doll's help?"

Kat almost recoiled. "Are... are you sure?"

"Well, we are kind of expected to figure out if we would be... 'compatible', as Val put it, so we know whether we need to get a second Doll in the house."

Kat fidgeted nervously with her hair. "I'm not sure..."

"We don't have to... fuck..." Ava began. "I was just thinking of starting simple, to see if this will be too awkward."

"Like... I jerk off in front of you?"

"I was going to suggest that I give you a handjob, but that might actually be even better of an idea."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Ava slid off of her barstool and started walking over to Kat. "If you are doing all the work, you stay in control of the situation and can stop it at any point."

Kat held still for several moments, and Ava was almost scared she would refuse. "Fine. Let's do it. Do you want to do it right here, or..."

Ava thought for a second. "What about my room? At least there we know nobody else will walk in on us."

"Sounds good." Kat agreed, and the pair of girls began walking back to the stairs. Ava's mind was racing. She was seriously going to watch her best friend masturbate in front of her. It was something she had already been imagining for several months, but now it was actually going to happen. They quietly slipped into Ava's room, and she made sure to close the door behind them. Ava was the first to speak.

"I guess you should probably get comfortable. Maybe get on the bed?"

Kat nodded, but otherwise didn't say anything as she climbed on top of the sheets. Once she got settled, she hesitated before slowly starting to take off her clothes. She began with the tank top, lifting it up over her head and setting it on the bed beside her. Despite having already seen it just a few hours earlier, Ava could only stare in admiration at Kat's body, as perfect as if it had been carved out of golden tanned marble by Michaelangelo himself. Then, Kat took a deep breath and took off her sweatpants.

Apparently, Val wasn't kidding when she said that Kat was probably the biggest down south. Ava did not have a very large cache of futa encounters to compare Kat to, but out of the three she experienced before, Andrea's cock was the longest at what Ava could guess was probably around nine inches. Val's cock was the thickest, being comparable in girth to an empty toilet paper tube.

Kat's penis seemed to be only slightly girthier than Val's, but did have at least an extra inch on Andrea for length. Her almost-footlong bratwurst stood straight at attention, apparently excited at the thought of getting to cum, and Ava could only stare.

"Wow." She breathed.

Kat blushed. "Umm, thanks. Are you going to sit, or..."

Ava took a spot at the end of the bed, sitting with her legs crossed to face Kat as she slowly took her cock in hand. Kat looked awkwardly at Ava, but let out a sigh and began gently stroking.

For several moments, the room was silent aside from the occasional breath that passed Kat's lips. Meanwhile, Ava's eyes were glued to the beautiful nude form of her best friend, and of course, her cock. Every inch of her body was even more gorgeous than the last, including all the inches of flesh being pumped with both of Kat's hands. Ava saw the tip start to drool precum, which dripped down the shaft and got massaged into the skin by Kat's hands, leaving her cock glistening in the low light. Ava was enthralled by the sight, and couldn't look away.

After several minutes of quiet masturbation, Kat was obviously getting frustrated. She stroked harder, and pleasurable moans occasionally passed her lips, but she seemed to have trouble getting over the edge. Ava thought for a moment, and reached for the hem of her own shirt before lifting it over her head to reveal her smaller breasts. Kat immediately stopped, but Ava did see that her cock twitched.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I figured some visual stimulation might help out a little bit. Not to mention, if I live here, you are probably going to end up seeing me naked a lot anyway."

Kat looked like she was going say something, but Ava interrupted her by reaching for her pajama bottoms and pulling them down and off before recrossing her legs. In this seated position, Ava was very, very much aware of her pussy being nicely displayed for Kat, whose dick gave a visible throb.

"Don't stop on my account, keep going." Ava encouraged.

Kat obliged and continued to stroke, a little faster now. She stared intently all over Ava's body, eyes dancing from her breasts, to the pale flesh of her stomach, her legs, and the pretty pair of lips resting peacefully in between Ava's thighs. As Ava sat there and watched Kat's hand slide up and down, she could feel a warmth begin to spread at the thought that her best friend was actively and openly masturbating to her nude body. After a few moments, Ava's lower lips began to part and moisten, and Ava couldn't help it. She reached down and began to slowly finger herself.

Kat did nothing but stroke even faster, further encouraging both girls to quicken their pace in their mutual masturbation. Their breaths became ragged and beads of sweat began to form on their nude skin. After a few minutes of sliding her fingers in and out of herself, and rubbing her clit with her other hand, Ava's head eventually threw back in an orgasm. Her legs twitched, her fluids poured over the hand currently three fingers deep, and a breathy moan eased past her mouth.

As Ava reached her climax, so too did Kat. Halfway through Ava's groans of pleasure, she felt hot splatters against her torso, and looked back forward to see Kat vigorously pumping her shaft, eyes closed as she relished her orgasm.

Rope after long rope of spunk shot forth from Kat's cock, firing several feet across the bed, with the more powerful jets splashing against Ava's chest and thighs. About a dozen steamy spurts ejected from Kat before her penis finally settled and began to hang slightly limp, drooling a thin stream of cum onto the sheets beneath her. Kat reopened her eyes, saw that Ava was sprayed with jizz, and her face immediately reddened.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think-"

"Relax, it's okay." Ava said, scraping fingerfuls off of her thighs. "Val already gave me a more direct body coating earlier, so this already doesn't bother me."

Out of idle curiosity, Ava took her cummy fingers and carefully brought them to her mouth. Kat's seed was still very obviously spunk, but was ever-so-slightly sweet, with a metallic aftertaste. Honestly, not bad at all.

"So..." Kat began. "How do we feel about this situation so far, about us being in this house together?"

"Well, it is certainly something to get used to..." Ava wiped some more cum off of herself, and crawled forward slightly on the bed to get a bit closer to Kat. "But I think we might end up being okay."

Much like earlier, when she ran from Kat, her body acted before her mind. Ava wasn't sure why she did what she did. Maybe it was to help reassure Kat that things in the house would be fine. Maybe it was the recently discovered taste of her cum.

Ava leaned forward towards Kat's slowly softening penis, gently grabbed it with one hand, and gave it a stroke as she sucked the tip into her mouth. The cum that was dribbling onto the sheets immediately gave a tangy tingle on Ava's tongue, and Kat groaned in a mixture of pleasure and surprise. Ava's hand slowly stroked up and down, not meaning to do anything more than encourage the dripping remnants of Kat's cumshot to flow out faster and into Ava's awaiting mouth. The slight bits of suction eased drop after drop of Kat's sweet seed from the head of her once-softening penis, and Ava could only smile as she felt Kat begin to rapidly re-harden. With a wet 'pop', Ava let the tip of Kat's cock slide free before she licked her lips.

"Tasty."

It was almost amusing to watch Kat hunker back into the headboard. In all the time that Ava had knew her, Kat was confident and headstrong, always so sure of herself. Right now, seeing her backed up against the headboard and practically whimpering under the gentle grip of Ava's hand on her penis, Kat appeared almost helpless. Right now, Ava was in complete control, and she loved it.

"You... you just-"

"Sucked your cock?" Ava offered. "Not exactly. It was more cleaning rather than sucking, to be honest."

"I just thought that we were going to take it... slow."

Ava smiled, very much aware of Kat's cock, fully hard once again, gently pulsing within her grip. She stroked it tentatively, feeling the warmth bubbling up within her own bosom.

"I was planning on that originally, but truthfully, I don't think we need to be slow."

Kat opened her mouth to speak, but Ava was fully charged with too many emotions to think straight. Horniness, post-cum pleasure, lust... love. All of it swirled around almost incomprehensibly, but there was one clear thought that formed from the mixture. Ava needed Kat, more than ever. While before there was apprehension about the two of them living in the same house, something about watching Kat stroking her gorgeous cock awoke urges deep within Ava. Kat was her best friend, but every single lustful memory and wet dream Ava had about her over the last few months were clarified to a razor-thin point when Kat's sweet cum flowed into her mouth.