All Comments on 'Needed A Job'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I loved the story. I wish there was a pill. I'd take it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was great and lots of fun to read. The only problem I have is that it was never mentioned that the blue pill might not return him to his previous gender. I would have thought that since they were aware of this, you could have sued the crap out of the company not only for giving you the first pill without full knowledge of possible problems but that they basically forced you to be female if you wanted a job even though they were legally not allowed to discriminate based on gender which is what they did. Daphne also could have mentioned that the roommates were basically bisexual so at least she could have avoided being in certain situations. The more I think about it, this company is run like crap.

300WSM300WSMalmost 2 years ago

Love the concept, nice story

dimmy05dimmy05almost 2 years ago

No descriptions of sex with Andrea? What was with all the buildup if you were just going to gloss over it. Pretty anticlimactic if you ask me. Like an essay in high school when you reach the required word count.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 2 years ago

Normally I am fussy about stories that like anonymous pointed out have huge reality holes. This is an exception, this whole genre is an exception. Once you accept the pink pill as a plot device the rest goes out the window. Another beautiful fantasy. No description of sex with Andrea? tough luck sweetheart it was about love not physicality and not needed, check the genre again ::huge smile::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Haley and Andrea both give birth more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfection is rarely seen in a story of gender changes, however you got the thoughts on the story line to adhere into all his thoughts into becoming her, she is something I can only dream of

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

The quick acceptance of being a permanent woman felt really really rushed. Disappointing, and Daphne is quite evil for skipping over that little detail about it possibly being permanent.

1/10. Disappointing.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 1 year ago

Harley had an interesting job proposition and that magic pink pill, if taken, would be scary and life changing! I'd take a pink pill and never look back! Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful story! One of the best ever. Thank you!

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 1 month ago

A very beautiful love story, but the courting / first time / marriage proposal needed much more detail, background, build up. The ending seemed very rushed. Still a good story, but lacking some depth.

1Martiniman1Martiniman19 days ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written, a good premise and fun characters. It is a must read!

I have nips criticisms of this story, but I do have some suggestions. Evidently Hayley was a smokeshow and that’s why all the girls wanted to sleep with her, but I wish more time would have been spent describing the girls, especially Hayley. Also, would have been nice if this was a longer story that went more in depth into Hayley’s year, the ups, downs and revelations and how her relationship with Andrea was going. In the ending of the story or maybe a different story, it would have been nice to see Andrea and Hayley learning how to better navigate Hayley being a “new” woman. Overall I loved this story and I’m giving it 5 stars, but when I find a good story like this one, I’d like to see it drawn out in detail and not rushed…giving me every bit of reading pleasure possible. jackie_em…you are very good at writing this genre and I appreciate your effort and time it takes to write these stories. I’ve read a few and will continue reading your stories and I hope you keep writing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous