All Comments on 'Needing Leah Ch. 06'

by SerraShades

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheMercenaryTheMercenary8 months ago

Great story but that last part was fucked up. Worst part is that it's believable. I've heard interesting stories from only some sex schools and that would fit in those categories.

leah_gurlleah_gurl8 months ago

Nice to see that things are not all perfect and wonderful as so many stories seem to portray. I like the way the bad and good instances are mixed. Looking forward to reading many more installments.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I knew about the warning but god that sensitive section was actually hard to sit through. Great job on that btw. Anyways I hope Anna doesn't just go scot free from all this since ik she's gonna be insufferable about it down the line.

SerraShadesSerraShades8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! I found that a really hard scene to write, I won't lie. I know this is erotica but I want it to be story first and I think that sometimes means challenging the "fantasy" of Leah's situation with the reality. There's a balancing act to manage there, granted, and arguably this chapter is a bit too extreme...but it'll definitely make sense when by the time we reach chapter 9.

P.S If anyone's worried this scene is beginning of a slippery slope into even more extreme scenes that strip all the wholesome and fun qualities from this story, then no. This chapter is a heavy blow but it is not the entirety.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read maybe one feminization tagged story a month. In the past I read way more, but I realized that trans feminization fiction is a toxic relationship. First I get pulled in by the cutesy stuff, the romantic erotica, and the consensual dom/sub play. Giving way to the sucker punch: rape scenes. Which is what these are, no matter how it is played down or how it is differentiated as a “sensitive” scene.

Certainly, I thank you for giving any warning, because I can’t imagine falling into that horrifying scene naturally. But heartbreakingly, I say I’d be happier if you never started writing to lure me in if this is where it would lead. I don’t like to get on my high horse, but it’s how it makes me feel: I get weepy when I have to avoid any erotica that contains trans or transitioning leads because it’s virtually guaranteed to contain rape. Can I have nothing nice in this world?

Yes, vanilla erotica even rarely shows a healthy version of consent. Yes, it’s just fiction. But, it’s more ubiquitous in trans fiction. It’s more personal, and hurtful. I identified with Leah - this being a character-driven story - and with this, you destroyed her after building her up.

I should’ve been tipped off. A school setting without many opportunities for unique sexual situations, bully characters, Ellie straddling the line of dubious consent: red flags. Especially with transition-feminization erotica. But the sweetness that most of the last chapters left me with made me expect you’d try something different. Not become like everything else listed under these tags.

At least I have no doubt that the erotica scene isn’t for me. I’m going on break.

Jolie

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse8 months ago

It's not bad, but I've no idea where this is going. When I sit on a longer piece of prose, I ordinarily know what is all about. whodunit, good conquering evil, something.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

His character just acted pathetic. I can see a shy girl being pushed around and seeking comfort from her girlfriend, but this is supposed to be a guy, that until a day ago, was a straight, testosterone filled guy.

CoedhirCoedhir8 months ago

You’ve addressed a very difficult topic beautifully. Not only was ‘that’ section very well written, but you’ve shown your awareness of its impact through the warnings you gave. However challenging it is to read something like that, we need also to see it as thought - provoking; and in that regard you’ve achieved your balancing act beautifully. I’m looking forward to reading many more pieces of your work

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa7 months ago

@SerraShades, you write nicely, although you mix up people and individual topics and scenes, which sometimes gets confusing and I have to go back to specific situations. It's very good that you touched on the topic of individual people's adjustment to school, which causes panic and stress in some people... However, I wonder that the boy Liam, who a few days earlier was straight and one could even say mischievous, is now like a little girl afraid of everything. , and he gives in so quickly, gives in to girls (maybe a little better built or fitter, but why would he be defeated like that and give in to one or two girls)?

With great interest and impatience I am looking forward to the further fate of Liam/Leah, Ellie and others... What boundaries will Liam/Leah have to cross to get through the whole school? Will the appearance of Liam's Father reveal anything about why Liam/Leah ended up at this school? 🧒🏻👧🏻👩‍❤️‍👩👩🏻👱🏻‍♀️👩🏻‍🏫👩🏻‍🎓.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻👧🏻.

📖❤️

@SerraShades, fajnie piszesz choć bardzo mieszasz zarówno osoby jak i poszczególne tematy, sceny, co nieraz wprawia w zakłopotanie i muszę wracać się do poszczególnych sytuacji. Bardzo dobrze że poruszyłaś temat przystosowania się poszczególnych osób do szkoły, co u niektórych to wywołuje panikę, stres... Zastanawia Mnie jednak że chłopak Liam, który jeszcze kilka dni wcześniej był hetero a nawet można powiedzieć łobuzowaty teraz jest jak mała dziewczynka wszystkiego się bojąca, i tak szybko poddaje się, ulega dziewczynom (może trochę lepiej zbudowane, czy sprawniejsze ale żeby dał się tak pokonać i ulec jednej czy dwom dziewczynom)?

Z wielkim zainteresowaniem i niecierpliwie już wypatruję dalszych losów Liama/Leah, Ellie i innych osób... Jakie granice będzie musiał przekroczyć Liam/Leah aby przejść przez całą szkołę? Czy pojawienie się Ojca Liama cokolwiek odsłoni dlaczego Liam/Leah znalazł się w tej szkole? 🧒🏻👧🏻👩‍❤️‍👩👩🏻👱🏻‍♀️👩🏻‍🏫👩🏻‍🎓.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻👧🏻.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reading this makes me think you are a woman, which isn't a problem, but you seem to be sweeping Liam's masculinity under the rug. I am a regular straight guy that admires the fantasy of being treated softer or like a girl, but I will tell you, this would be absolute torture for almost all men. Masculinity is a very strict game. You can't simply sweep Liam's concerns about presenting feminine under the rug. In masculinity, to be feminine at all is a humiliation. Of course, you as a woman can recognize how terrible that is for men always to be held to that standard. Nevertheless, it just isn't sunshine and rainbows. For a man to act feminine isn't innocent, and, unlike a woman occupying her normative place, never can be. Masculinity is harsh. To experience femininity as a man, that is a roller coaster of unbelievable emotion that I'm not sure I'd actively wish on any man. Of course, there are so called "sissy men," but this obviously is not something purely safe and recreational. Most feminine men are bullied and called faggots. I am once again asking authors not to simply cotton to cultural standard and social expectations. Sex is not necessarily about those things. Being a boy with a penis exploring femininity is not necessarily about those things. It's something deep, primal, instinctual, animal. Whatever. It's harsh. It's powerful. And it doesn't go away when we just "accept ourselves for who we are" and "tell society its bullshit expectations won't control our lives." It's more real than that. It's darker than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerraShades@SerraShades
Find the revised and complete version of Needing Leah vol.1 here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGK5LY8M VOLUME 2 UPDATE: as of March the 7th, 2024 I have completed chapters 11-15 as well as having a rough draft for all the chapters. There are two key reasons for why...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES