Neekanah - Huntress Enslaved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straightening one leg half a step behind her and leaning back, the shapely woman shook her head when the suit did nothing to hide the pronounced creases under her perfect bubble cheeks.

For all her resentment over her wardrobe, an indulgent side of her relished how she looked and the reactions it drew, despite the likely compromising situations to follow.

CERRIS dressed all desirable female agents in seductive suits — but Neekah's attire consistently tested the boundaries of what might qualify as clothing. Body paint no doubt offered just as much cover, and her Mistress already indicated a keen interest in that possibility or worse.

Seeing her whorish suit present her virtually naked ass for anyone to see only compounded her conflicted sense of unease. Concerns over the revealing clothing paled to worries over trusting her ship in the hands of Gus and his rag-tag crew.

The Crucible was her home, and no matter how slutty her mandatory attire, the ship protected her from the outside world and its prying eyes.

For as long as Neekah could remember, she had fantasized about owning a ship like the Crucible. She dreamed of escaping from this moon to a life of freedom and incredible adventures in faraway worlds. To that end, it took little time for this very yacht to be the snare that landed the pretty woman in the position she found herself in presently. It almost amused her how the payment for the ship was enslavement, and the promised ticket to adventure it held led right back to where she started.

She refused to let such thoughts dishearten her, remaining determined to free herself from the hedonist Mistress pulling her strings and from any chemical bonds leashing her to thralldom. She would take the Crucible for herself and seek those far-off adventures with no one to answer to except herself.

Convinced this latest resolve would last, she attempted to focus on preparing for the night ahead....

Gus had scheduled preliminary work on Neekah's ship to begin within an hour, leaving her little time to pack. Obtaining parts to fix the Crucible's drive meant she might leave the vessel unattended for days, if not weeks. She found that notion unsettling and stalked through her ship to find personal items that needed hiding from prying eyes.

Still feeling flushed from the recent interactions with her friend and his unfamiliar assistant, the sexy Huntress took time to secure sensitive items and stash contraband within the Crucible's hidden-away compartments. With feline grace, Neekah prowled about her ship, often contorting into suggestive poses as she inspected hard-to-reach places — intent on ensuring nothing implicating her indecent travel style chanced discovery.

As she worked her way through the vessel, her legs felt unsteady. The day's tumultuous events were unsettling, but a heightened awareness of suppressed sexual sensations became increasingly distracting. Soon, even rubbing her thighs together in the tight suit became frustrating, and she worried as her resolve from moments ago was already fading fast.

She chose to take an alternate route to exit the lower deck through a cramped hatchway ladder, but she accidentally bumped something between her legs and let out a moan,

"Ohhh..."

The stimulation made her lose her footing, and she barely caught herself on the ladder before losing her grip again and crumpling down to the deck below, thudding heavily to her side,

"Oww!"

Neekah's hard landing on the floor stunned her, and she briefly remained slumped on the decking before slowly gathering herself.

Eventually, she gradually stood up and regained her breath. After only a moment, the pain began to disappear, and she gently adjusted the erotic device between her legs — that caused the fall. The intense erotic sensation remained, and the Huntress had to stifle another moan during the adjustment before carefully continuing her task.

"Let's take the lift next time, Neekah," she muttered, shaking her head.

Cursing herself, the dazed heroine massaged her thigh and round ass cheek as she began inspecting the lower deck, thankful she managed to slow the fall and partly catch herself before hitting the floor with full force.

While her flight suit did little to conceal her most intimate areas, an instrument helped to at least partially cover her delicate vulva and sensitive anus. When caution failed, she occasionally stunned herself by inadvertently nudging the implement the wrong way, eliciting uncontrollably lewd reactions.

During her meeting with Gus, the Caerulean carefully half-sat to ensure that the lewd device plunged deep inside her ass didn't press against her seat's surface. She took the seductive pose in a desperate attempt to prevent the plug from eliciting arousal in front of her friend and his horny assistant. Unfortunately, this meant she instead gave Gus's subordinate an eyeful of her exceptional legs and ass.

Skeve's incessant staring made her uncomfortable situation sink in, and the Gremian's reaction to her appearance made her danger even more impossible to dismiss. Neekah's typical nonchalance about her practical nudity disappeared, and subconscious doubt concerning the suit's decency intensified,

"Walking around looking like a filthy slut, what reaction do you expect? Skeve surely figured the same."

For the next few steps, Neekah watched her boots in motion. Generally, she loved the view, admiring the sexy futuristic style of the footwear — and taking pride in seeing her pretty feet peeking out through the milky material. But now, she only felt exposed — and vulnerable. She had given little thought to the medication that strained to keep her untamed lust under control and grant her clarity of mind since her emergency landing, believing she had an ample supply. However, after her lewd proclivities nearly erupted whenever Gus's lustful assistant ran by, concern grew over the amount of the drug she had remaining in her possession or accessible aboard the Crucible.

Any lingering pain from her recent fall was gone, but Neekah subconsciously ran her fingertips over areas of her skin that were still sensitive through the flimsy suit. Increasingly lost in lust, she even took a couple of opportunities to tease the plug tucked between her sexy cheeks,

"If they knew about this whorish 'ailurodesme' barely covering your wet pussy, or how its other end plunged deep into your ass, who knows how they'd react...."

Shamefully, the sordid thought excited her, and she fought off a wicked urge to lay down on the decking and bring herself to an intense orgasm.

"Ekaterina dresses you like this to keep you in your place, but at least it keeps her sluttiest changes hidden."

Anxiety over suppressing insanely whorish impulses and hiding her growing arousal lulled the lewdly dressed woman into a sexual haze. She remembered squirming in her seat each time the alien gawked. Neekah worried she subconsciously presented a more scandalous view with each movement.

Gus had explained to Neekah how he planted rumors among his personnel, warning how tormenting or harassing the dangerous seductress might result in more than they bargained for, but that did little to assuage her fears. She found herself wondering,

"How frightened would his workers like Skeve be if they knew how, just in the past year, I knelt in the center of a crowd while my face was gang fucked?"

Envisioning herself at the center of such an incredibly sleazy display flustered Neekah for a moment, and she lost her footing and half buckled to the floor a second time.

The image left the woman feeling dirty. Part of her insisted it wasn't her memory, but inside — she knew the truth. The flashback — and the accompanying wanton feelings — left the woman further confused and disoriented, and the impure feelings resurfacing from her memory of being used left her excited.

Realizing the plug responsible for dosing her with sedatives to calm her hyperactive libido was failing its task, intense arousal and an equally intense desire to cum took hold of her foggy mind.

Still kneeling on one leg from her latest stumble, the exotic Caerulean spread her other knee wide. A delicate hand drifted to her virtually naked clitoral hood's dramatic folds, left vividly apparent by her suit's impossibly tight vacuum fit. Her gentle caresses soon had her eyes rolling back while half biting her lip.

As she hit an exquisitely pleasurable rhythm, Neekah's eyes shot open. Her hand flinched away like it was trying to escape the jaws of a trap,

"They expect you to behave like a fuck toy at all times, but now is certainly not that time!"

Were she only slightly more clearheaded, irritation over her plight might have stifled some of the incapacitating lust. But once she hit this slippery slope of desire where she found herself — holding onto moments of clarity felt akin to futile attempts to cup water in her hands.

The Caerulean decided that once the technicians reestablished communications aboard the Crucible, she would beg her handler for a fresh supply of drugs to suppress this building, unquenchable lust.

In the past, she fought back temptations to use her comms to complain about these unnatural desires — because she knew such disobedient talk inevitably led to severe reprimand. The thought of her handler forcing Neekah to finish her business on Halax wearing nothing but pasties and her obscene ailurodesme soured any notion of speaking her mind once Gus fixed her ship.

Imagining those punishments from her Mistress brought back depraved memories from her past. Taken to bleak worlds and spending time in cultures that forced women to remain nearly nude — but somehow believed exposed nipples and genitalia were obscene. In such a world, her Mistress devised the ailurodesme device she now wore and threatened Neekah with the scandal her tiny tits, puffy nipples, and oversized labia would cause if left exposed in public.

The wicked Mistress relished showcasing her handiwork and menacing her slave with the humiliating attire. Any sense of Neekah's virtue that made her begrudge behaving as an exhibitionist, or even worse — a simple-minded slut — was quickly smothered away whenever the lust-suppressing doses of anaphrodisiac weakened.

With her clarity fading and a familiar fog beginning to creep over her broken mind, the Huntress disgracefully felt a growing excitement for and anticipation of performing slutty deeds.

Knowing Gus discussed her with his crew suddenly became a concern that cut through the haze, and she hoped the conversations didn't delve too much into her loathsome condition. Had he seen through her thinly disguised facade and noticed her thirst as he mocked Skeve for his?

She shook her head, knowing it mattered little at that point.

Committed to the plan, she had no choice but to trust Gus and the loyalty of his workers, but still.... Parading around as a sexual toy in public may have become second nature for the Caerulean slave, but here, in her hometown, the prospect seemed crushingly unbearable. She did leave Halax with a sense of virtue, but now those senses eluded her.

The immodestly-dressed woman scoffed while looking down at herself, "Virtue, what a joke."

Neekah pictured herself amidst a crowd of the maintenance team, a handful of their faces familiar from ten years ago. She saw herself kneeling obediently on the floor, not a single stitch covering her naked body, while she waited patiently to serve the host of strangers and former coworkers.

The men mocked her blue skin and the profane appearance of her most private erogenous zones as she pleasured each of them, all while listening to their joyful celebration of her humiliating conquest.

Knowing she may lack any self-control in such situations scared the heroine, and it cast doubt over her ability to succeed in her mission.

She only hoped no hidden spies within the ranks of MitsuCorp relayed news of her emergency stop to dangerous groups in Vad Mhor before she even landed. The possibility of such treachery left her weary, but she shrugged that off as paranoia,

"You've spent too much time in the past year alone in deep space, and now you're delusional, Neekah. Get a grip."

Neekah knew, despite her best efforts, that any relief for her growing need would require priming. Her debaucherous side suggested attempting in some public place, given her conditioning to become excited in risky or humiliating circumstances. Her Mistress ensured Neekah's frequent lustful states lasted well beyond their welcome, and easy climaxes only followed intense degradation.

Still crouched on one knee after her last stumble, Neekah finally stood up on her long, shaky legs.

After steadying herself, she cautiously resumed checking her treasured ship, continuing to hide any suggestive items while trying to erase distracting pornographic daydreams from her thoughts.

The Crucible's lower deck featured few amenities but held several small cargo compartments, a well-stocked armory vault, and a compact maintenance bay. Due to the unfortunate nature of Neekah's status, she lacked access to secure areas in the lower holds of 'her' ship.

Requisitions for sensitive items involved automated delivery from areas inaccessible to humans, leaving her reliant on remote authorizations. Any illusion of autonomy was shattered whenever the submissive agent knelt by a comm panel, pleading to her handler for any gear needed to complete assigned tasks.

Visiting the lower deck always reminded Neekah of the embarrassing process required to obtain equipment. But somehow, she took comfort in knowing that during her stay in Hewnstone those same protocols secured the most sensitive areas of her ship against intruders.

Reaching the entrance to the maintenance bay, the Huntress quickly inspected her diminutive SynthMech steward, Frecco, which still sat in the same recharging station since an equipment failure nearly a month ago. She also considered checking the ship's armory synth but lacked access to the Crucible's weapons vault. Even with comms reestablished, convincing her handler to deploy the combat drone seemed unlikely.

Annoyed over the inaccessible gear hidden away on the lower deck, Neekah stocked her pack with the select items she could get her hands on to aid her journey. After quickly satisfying her concerns over the lower deck's appearance, the Huntress headed to the main level.

Her craft's spacious design accommodated a three-person crew, making it more than she could ask for in a personal ship. But now, the luxurious two-deck layout made completing her inspection within an hour an arduous chore.

The Caerulean had dreamed of claiming the Crucible for herself ever since fleeing Halax, and until a year ago, that dream seemed impossible. Her owner quickly recognized Neekah's desire for the ship and decided it made the perfect carrot on a stick to keep her new pet in line. The ship soon after benefitted secretly from a redesign into a mobile slave quarters, but still with the intention of giving the Caerulean an illusion of freedom.

Despite CERRIS's efforts to disguise it, the neophyte slave began suspecting the cage-like nature of her ship after discovering unsettling secrets — secrets intended to serve her masters rather than herself.

As she continued slinking through compartments and passageways to secure personal items from the incoming team of repair techs, the confidence gained during months of "autonomy" in the field began to fade.

The heroine brooded over her lowly status at Mitsukuni. Her augmented gifts ensured she excelled in most of their brutal kinetic tests, and cosmetic enhancements made her an ideal asset for seducing targets with a vice for women. Yet, her Mistress considered the augmentation process incomplete, seeing unreasonable limits to her perfect agent.

Neekah's trainers often tested her limits, demanding excellence far beyond any natural human aptitude. They motivated her in the most lascivious ways and then punished her failures with perverse humiliations. Following their fiendish discipline, should she continue failing to impress and complete her tasks satisfactorily, Neekah faced her Mistress's wrath.

Any desirable improvements the project bestowed on Neekah came paired with unwelcome behavioral compulsions and lewd cosmetic modifications intended to make her a submissive object of pure desire.

It all combined to create a slave with exceptional value, and Neekah's price tag led to Mitsukuni heads taking particular interest in her. Her worth became a point of contention behind closed doors at CERRIS, and some argued that putting the augment in risky situations might prove too costly. It all mattered little to her Mistress, who refused to lock her away like a priceless treasure.

While the corporation expected others to honor its possessions within the core worlds, on Halax — and elsewhere in the Frontier — those assurances were dubious at best.

To avoid disputes stemming from her worth, her Mistress compromised by having Neekah walk around Frontier settlements clothed and without prominent markings or elaborate collars, preventing shady characters from immediately recognizing her value and claiming her as their own.

But still, that didn't mean her Mistress never marked the slave with subtle proof of her ownership — or that she provided Neekah with suggestive clothing.

The jewelry adorning Neekah's feet indicated her lowly status to any onlookers familiar with obscure customs from human worlds in the heart of the Empyrean. And unless her owner commanded an unguarded exhibition to showcase her pedigree, the agent's training in stealth allowed her to keep hidden whenever she believed herself at high risk.

Adventuring in the Frontier entailed unavoidable risks, despite any amount of decorations. Neekah's Mistress expected strip searches would expose her esoteric trinkets and Caerulean skin, thus revealing her exorbitant value — only to be offset by other physical changes her owner contrived to decrease Neekah's assessable value. Chief among these humiliating changes were modifications to reduce the size of her already modest breasts and sophisticated alterations to make her vulva and anus remarkably prominent.

It was hard for Neekah to admit falling victim to a permanent transformation into a submissive slut, or that she suffered from an incapacitating masochistic disposition. Or, to accept that CERRIS irreversibly modified her body to lower her intrinsic value at slave markets, making her more inexpensive to reacquire in the event of any misadventures. For Neekah, the constantly enduring pornographic reminders of her modifications when she looked at the most intimate parts of her body only added to her humiliation, leaving her feeling cheap and violated.

Their strategy made Neekah fear the inability to qualify for an auction and relegation to the terrifying 'undesirable' status. But her handler assured her if she displayed her talents and gifts for giving pleasure, it would likely keep her off any proverbial or literal butcher's block. The grim prospect ensured she performed her best during slave evaluations, even if she did so hesitantly.

All these risks and uncertainties weighed heavily on Neekah's mind as she inspected her ship. But increasingly, such rational thoughts and cares lost ground to a primal lust fighting its way to the surface.

Her overactive imagination drove deep anxiety to set in, and after struggling to secure a particularly frustrating overhead compartment, the Huntress took a break and caught her breath,

"Neekah, get a hold of yourself. Play it smart, and you'll be off this rock in no time. Don't draw attention to yourself. It seems the ship will do that on its own."

Affluent Circumstellar Habitable Zone residents considered ships like the Crucible to be low-profile yachts due to a discreet exterior design — but on Halax, the relatively extravagant ship provided quite the spectacle.