Neekanah - Huntress Enslaved Ch. 02

Story Info
II. Preparations - Our heroine prepares for Vad Mhor.
16.1k words
4.83
4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnalval
Carnalval
33 Followers

Following is a heavily revised upload of the second part in a long story. Special thanks to Artof_Zex for providing excellent editing assistance. Your help is much appreciated!

Some additional story tags and fetishes in the series: Horror, Adventure, Slave Training, Bondage, Humiliation, Pregnancy, Alien Sex, Breeding, Peril, Heroine in Distress, Body Modification, Exhibition, Forced Nudity, Public Nudity, ENF, CMNF, CFNF, Public Sex, Lesbian Femdom, Maledom, Female Submissive, Gangbang, Violence, Mind Control, Cloning, and more

All feedback and comments appreciated!


II. Preparations & Departure

An attractive Caerulean face, half hidden in shadows, looked on grimly while a screen's glow faintly illuminated her from below.

Sitting nearby, a large Vaxian flipped through maps, notes, and other records with his massive, stubby fingers as he incoherently muttered to himself. The alien had debated with no one in particular for the past two hours over which confidants across the crater he could trust to assist their designs in Vad Mhor. Unfortunately, making such a list proved next to impossible.

Breaking a long silence, the alien voiced his mounting vexations with grave concern,

"Vad Mhor is no place to look for friends, Neekah. Most of these contacts are acquaintances at best. In all honesty, some are only names I've come across who might be sympathetic to outsiders in need."

The Vaxian stretched a tired shoulder before continuing,

"So long as our night sky faces the Void — hedonistic rituals and festivals will fill the streets and alleyways of that foul city. Hewnstone folk may turn skittish during this season, but across the Advanari, they celebrate these dark times."

Neekah tiredly acknowledged her friend Gus's frustration by giving an unseen frown. The evening's calmness made the woman's fatigue more evident after her harrowing ordeal, and she found no words to share.

The hangar's earlier frantic activity quieted once the day's work concluded. Now, Neekah's marooned ship overlooked the pair's meeting like a silent sentinel, accompanying the eerie stillness of the bay during their largely hushed scheming.

On occasion, distant noises echoed from the far reaches of the quiet cavern, interrupting the Vaxian's soporific grumbles and stirring the nearby Caerulean woman from nodding to sleep in her chair. Though she struggled to keep alert, the thumping sounds of feet drawing near roused her beautiful upturned eyes to full attention.

A small Gremian messenger rushed intermittently back and forth since they began planning — fetching parts manifests and correspondence for his Vaxian boss. Gus swiftly reviewed each document before sending the courier off with replies to deliver around the shipyard in preparation for the upcoming day's work. The little creature fought to catch its breath after his latest trip before scurrying away with another assortment of parcels for the morning shift.

Maps of the slaver city continued scrolling across the touchscreen table as Gus and Neekah resumed their search for possible routes of ingress to secure their goal.

Perched in a narrow chair with her long sexy legs crossed towards her alien friend, Neekah attempted to relax against the table. However, the scantily clad augment tensed in alarm whenever she heard the approach of their newest, undersized company.

Her earlier feigned enthusiasm while slinking down the Crucible's boarding ramp had long faded. Marked anxiety replaced her initial façade of confidence.

Gus noticed the rather dramatic change in her demeanor — but he attributed it to the adrenaline from her ordeal fading and weariness setting in.

Neekah nervously contemplated her situation and anxiously bobbed one of her chic boots every time the new puny alien darted past — unintentionally drawing attention to the sexy translucent footwear and her exposed delicate feet.

Though she spent the past decade enslaved to MitsuCorp — servitude to a corporation as a prized helot held little in common with slavery in the Frontier. Beyond the boundaries of the CHZ, human females found themselves treated like invasive vermin by nearly every other species.

Soon, she would witness the worst of those differences firsthand in Vad Mhor, where they determined value by how much use could be wrought from acquisitions before they were broken or uncaringly trafficked to their next stop.

When she noticed the Gremian gawking at her boots, she couldn't help but fidget even more, exacerbating her feelings of vulnerability; and adding a new, subtle excitement into the mix.

This new Xeno encroaching on her planning with Gus did little to elevate her fretful mood — or to keep her mind from brooding on dark thoughts concerning the city of nightmares — but she could sense his growing lust. And the unwanted attention made it difficult for the gorgeous Caerulean to focus.

Since her first encounter with his kind, Neekah always felt uncomfortable around Gremians. Their small size may have meant they posed little threat alone — but their tireless work ethic and supplicating nature made packs of their kind a sought-after resource throughout the Empyrean. She encountered them in the past, but luckily the corporation she found herself enslaved to typically shielded her from unpredictable aliens of this Gremian's ilk — the sort likely to call Vad Mhor home.

Despite MitsuCorp's apparent efforts to protect assets like Neekah, she had inexplicably spent the past year in the Frontier exposed to the contempt and malice Xeno species so often held for humans, frequently leading to her suffering harsh mistreatment — if not outright hostility.

Her experience with their hatred fostered an intense longing to return to human-controlled regions of space, even if those realms entailed other hardships for the Caerulean. She learned to accept difficult situations, especially for a human oddity who was often left alone to fend for herself.

By the end of the Apex War, human societies throughout the Empyrean faced total collapse, and only the mightiest or most isolated settlements remained. These remnants further isolated themselves, exerting little influence in sectors far from their home while they attempted to rebuild. However, these nations and empires secretly sanctioned ambitious corporations and guilds to meddle in faraway affairs, but the colonies offered no visible backing.

Predictably, these groups favored their interests over those of the species, leaving humanity's surviving Frontier colonies isolated from the core and alone to fend for themselves.

Eventually, the past damage inflicted by the Ankharri nemesis, alongside humanity's bitter internal divisions, led to human influence sinking beneath that of wretched species like the Gremians and moved humanity's standing to the bottom of the Frontier hierarchy after mankind's tumultuous fall.

Perhaps the misfortunes of her kind and Neekah's personal strife heightened the female's disdain for the Gremians and similar aliens of menial status. Whatever aversion she felt towards their sort made the standing of her species seem all the more dreadful, and knowing the authority such pathetic Xenos might directly hold over her under the right conditions felt especially humiliating.

Seeing the goblin-like creature staring at her pretty feet made her flimsy attire feel all the more inappropriate, but this only caused the lewdly submissive side of her mind to imagine scenes where her current suggestive outfit might be more fitting.

Casting the distracting thoughts aside, the Caerulean focused on the matters at hand, returning to work with her friend and finalizing their arrangements. Once Neekah and Gus settled the coming days' plans, the giant alien lobbed a keycard at the leggy bombshell. Neekah deftly snatched the key from the air and looked questioningly at her friend.

"No one important is going to be here for at least a week, so I set you up in one of our finest guest suites for your stay, Neeks," the Vaxian winked.

She nearly cringed at hearing her old nickname. Neekah almost preferred degrading labels like Caerulean, Callipygian, or even V5, the current objectifying designation given to her by CERRIS.

Continuing to fiddle with his datapad, Gus added, "Unfortunately, synths have the causeway tram leading up to Hewnstone down for maintenance. If you want to stay in the suite tonight, you have a long walk ahead."

Neekah furrowed her brow, "Why can't I take my lev mount? I mean, it's fast enough to get to the opposite side of Hewnstone in no time."

Gus looked up, shook his head, and laughed, "You have been gone a long time, Neeks. Hewnstone banned Levs years ago."

Rolling her eyes, Neekah scoffed, "I shouldn't be surprised. Years ago, we always nagged each other about how backward this place was. What happened?"

Patiently setting his datapad to the side, Gus leaned over the table before responding, "Well, trouble has been brewing recently. Rival gangs turned a stretch of the causeway into a damn hellscape. Outlawing levracers and Shako hounds finally started getting things back under control."

Neekah grimaced, "Shako hounds? In Hewnstone? Why were they ever allowed in the first place?"

Gus snarled his lip as he thought about the vile creatures, "Well, they supposedly 'leashed' the monsters, binding the Shakos to the beasts. They lied, though, or it simply didn't stop them from becoming a problem — just like the racers. But now they're both gone, and you'll hear no complaints from me."

The Caerulean found comfort in the notion that however high crime may have escalated since she left, Gus believed things were improving. She also decided her lev bike would bring too much attention anyway, even if it were legal.

Gus knocked on the table and, pointing a finger towards the heroine, added, "They're still scattered in a dark district or two deep within the city, mind you. So avoid those places if you find yourself in Hewnstone."

Gus eyed her suspiciously, knowing the trouble she used to get herself into, and she returned a shrug with a sheepish grin. He shook his head, grumbled something under his breath, and then addressed her directly, "Don't take this warning lightly, Neekah. Things have changed, and it's not just gangs you have to worry about — there are rumors of Abyssal cultists skulking about."

Hearing Gus's critical tone, Neekah's focus drifted to the darkness and began scanning for the Gremian runner. Hearing the mention of Nyxachyons, her argent eyes shot back to her friend, and after they shared a knowing look, she replied,

"I guess I'm walking then, and don't worry about me visiting the underbelly of Hewnstone. I'm no thrill seeker."

"Oh, yea? Am I supposed to take your present situation as evidence of that?" Gus jested.

Neekah's eyes shot open, and she snapped, "Gus!"

He threw his hands up in mock surrender, and her indignant expression changed to a wry smile.

Preoccupied with their conversation, Neekah didn't notice the little Gremian's return until he was beside her, and she nearly jumped out of her skin in fright upon seeing him.

The creature was gasping for air after completing his latest deliveries — but still managed to hold a ledger up to his boss. Gus plucked the device from his worker's runty hand and mumbled his thanks, returning to his work and bemusedly concealing his laughter after seeing his Caerulean friend's jolt.

While he feigned inattention, Neekah caught his runner spying on her long legs. Suddenly, she felt keenly aware of her virtual nudity, clad inadequately in one of the suits furnished by her masters — one of many identical suits that made up her entire sketchy wardrobe. The delicate, vacuum-fit body stocking seemed to hide only the peculiar color of the willowy agent's pale skin. She squirmed and felt a lustful pang when noticing an unexpectedly large tent pole forming in the little alien's trousers.

Just briefly, a confusing vision flashed through her mind as she fantasized about dropping to her knees and desperately fumbling to free the undersized Gremian's erection and relieve his arousal — like a good slave ought to do.

Thankfully, Neekah still controlled these imprinted impulses, but part of her feared how long it would be before she couldn't resist.

Looking at his alluring guest, the Vaxian noticed a curious sheen developing on her skin — and droplets of sweat forming across her brow. Neekah glimpsed Gus frowning disapprovingly at his assistant and shaking his head. She suddenly became conscious of her heated reaction to the unwanted attention, feeling appalled and humiliated to guess at her friend's presumption.

Neekah sheepishly accepted the suite offer, but when she hesitated to express her concerns, Gus knowingly interrupted, "In case someone spied on your arrival, we'll move the Crucible to a small, isolated bay closer to your room. Your keycard will also work for the bay's private service entrance, and I'll message all the details to the suite's computer."

The seductress quipped, "Once you get Frecco repaired, you'll be able to relay my messages straight to him."

Seeing her wink, he chuckled, "Or I could simply give you a commlink. But don't fret, I'll have your mechanical friend up and running soon, trust in that."

Before Neekah could answer, Gus handed a device to his courier and gestured for him to leave. When the undersized Xeno gaped at the Huntress's athletic thighs and a cheek of her perfect ass jutting off the side of her little chair before dashing away, she absentmindedly bounced her pseudo-covered foot in response once again.

Gremians were mischievous, and their desires for human females were no secret. However, considering the lowly place females like her held in most alien societies around the Empyrean, that hardly made Gremians different from other Xenos. Still, the Caerulean couldn't stop having shameful, pornographic thoughts race through her mind of being helplessly airtight amidst a pack of the horny goblins.

With each trip the Gremian made carrying out his boss's demands, the stunted alien's eyes grew bolder. Finally, Gus rolled his eyes and spat, "Skeve, stop ogling so much, you imp! Can't you see you're giving the poor girl an itch!?"

Neekah's eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped. She couldn't decide the implication hidden in Gus's remark, but she quickly wiped away the traces of sweat on her brow and the shocked expression on her face — attempting to give a less bothered look.

Gus gave an apologetic shrug and then leered at the goblin-like creature scampering away.

"Anyway, the suite may not compare to the most luxurious digs in the CHZ, but I wager it's a far sight better than your home in Hewnstone when you lived here years ago."

He considered the ship looming over her shoulder, "I'll cook up a believable story on the wire to quash any noisy types. Hewnstone has recently developed a growing problem with rats from Vad Mhor."

When Neekah flicked her eyes suspiciously in the direction where the Gremian rushed off, Gus laughed, "Skeve may not be much bigger than a rat, but he's reliable. Otherwise, I wouldn't have called for his help."

One brow shot up as he looked towards her seat, "You have nothing to worry about with him other than thirst, perhaps."

Neekah winced with a half smile after following Gus's accusatory eyes to her legs, "The same goes for the rest of the people working in my port. They're no strangers to turning a blind eye to smugglers, and I keep my house in order, but I can't vouch for eyes never straying for other matters."

She raised a brow in reply, and after his insinuation hung in the air, she gave a slight grin, and they chuckled at the absurdity of it all. While her earlier loquacious demeanor had faded since she departed the Crucible and had time to dwell on her dire situation, the Vaxian felt relief to see her usual bright smile break the heroine's somber mood.

Their shared laugh eased tension, but Gus hung his head low, "Still, it's harder to keep secrets these days. Hewnstone used to fly under the radar. Now, there's trouble brewing."

His deep voice lowered to a muted, conspiratorial tone, "Remember the trouble I mentioned?"

Neekah leaned in to listen, "Vad Mhor has recent competition from the Catenae. Recently, an upstart settlement there has taken to calling itself Vad Nahrra. You may remember flying there once or twice, but they called it Nahrra back then."

It took an awkward silence before Neekah caught him waiting for her recognition, but she honestly had none and bashfully replied, "Sorry, it's been a long time."

He looked at her skeptically, "I see. Well, you should be careful. It may not be as dangerous as Vad Mhor, but Nahrra's bold proclamation started a heated feud. And now, it's drawing gangs from both sides to places like Hewnstone everywhere around the Advanari."

Neekah recalled the Catenae — a chain of smaller craters connecting to the much more massive Advanari Crater — but the only settlements there thrived on obscurity.

If the orchid beauty did fly to Nahrra numerous times, either she forgot about having traveled there, or the place was utterly forgettable. Whatever the case, she grew weary of this inability to recall simple details of her past. Even more worrisome was that in place of those details, repressed memories of lewd incidents had come flooding back, spurring a strangely erotic apprehension. All the lecherous leering from Skeve, and the timid response she managed in return, did little to assuage her unease.

Smiling weakly to ease concerns and drop the subject, he continued, "But let's not worry about such things now — you need rest."

Taking a solemn tone, Gus continued, "We need a day or two to get your ship's communications working, and then you can satisfy your MitsuCorporation's worrisome contact protocol. For now, lay low, Neekah. There isn't much you can do in the meantime, and Hewnstone isn't like it once was."

He stood up and straightened his gigantic shirt over a large gut, "I'll have everything you requested sent to your suite by this evening." Neekah's silent mood caused Gus to pause, "As long as we stick to your plan, we'll get you off Halax before you know it."

After quietly thanking Gus and sharing an access shard for the Crucible, the heroine stepped on board the craft to start an inspection before leaving for her suite. She initially intended to stay on her ship, but the appeal of getting a good shower and a night's rest in a luxurious room changed her mind. Besides, despite her claims to Gus promising otherwise, the Caerulean found herself drawn to Hewnstone by some strange, mesmerizing lure. She hoped it was only a peculiar sense of nostalgia triggering the feeling, but she worried something else might be plaguing her mind.

Since MitsuCorp had turned the Huntress loose at the helm of the Crucible over a year ago, she had become accustomed to being a predator rather than prey. But the dark, sibyllic feelings she had about things beginning to unravel started to overwhelm her....

a. Inside the Crucible

Stepping aboard her ship always lightened Neekah's worries, but given her current predicament, even this sanctum failed to soothe her fears.

The Crucible sat broken on a world once familiar but now more alien to her than she cared to admit. Passing a mirror, she reflected on how things had changed, both in her likeness over the past ten years — and the moon she called home so long ago.

Making a half-turn, the heroine sheepishly scrutinized how her outfit presented her backside,

"I can't believe I walk around in public like this."

Her legs and ass appeared naked from behind, heating her face and neck with embarrassment,

"It's hardly a wonder Skeve couldn't take his perverted eyes off of me," she groaned.

Carnalval
Carnalval
33 Followers