Neekanah - Huntress Enslaved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before continuing, the beauty bent down again to slip the thin legging stirrups past her heels and under the anklets adorning each of her attractive feet.

Her pale soles mirrored the same pale shade from her chest and created dramatic tan lines against the vivid color on the rest of her feet and lower legs. With each step, her bright soles flashed as she gently padded across the cool polished decking of the ship.

Neekah's prominent tan lines drew attention to the adornments on her ankles shining in the dim lights of her cabin. Each lustrous rhodium trinket signified humiliating milestones throughout the agent's enslavement and replaced proper credentials within the secretive circles of MitsuCorp — symbolizing her unique standing within the company.

The Caerulean's Mistress enjoyed decorating her pet with ceremonial tokens of servitude, each representing her worth as a helot in different authoritarian nations found throughout the CHZ. Different human civilizations in the Empyrean's inner worlds had adopted draconian customs over the centuries, and some of these societies were far more backward than others. Not many executives and officers within Mitsukuni understood the significance of the custom jewelry, but there were enough to result in frequent knowing glances.

In the past decade, Neekah frequently found herself on a leash, traveling to different cities and observing customs to entertain her owner. Allowing her slave little recollection of these trips, she only told the orchid-skinned beauty their journeys would continue until they finished exploring every interesting nook in the Empyrean.

Aside from a fascination with humiliating traditions from exotic lands, her Mistress fixated on particularly intrusive modifications she made to Neekah's body, relishing the extent of remodeling that the rediscovery of Apex Technology made possible. Shedding her body suit down to a shoulder, the Caerulean prepared herself to confront one of the changes she hated most — her altered breasts.

Before leaving Hewnstone ten years ago, insecurity over her underwhelming chest ruined intimate relationships. Her owner quickly picked up on the modesty and devised cruel modifications to exploit the awkwardness and assert dominion over the enslaved woman, often feigning sympathy to gain trust.

The slave's spellbinding looks, combined with performing beyond all expectations in kinetics tests, often made her the center of attention — even before her most drastic changes. As the first known Apex augment in over a century, even seemingly superficial changes warranted attention. Such adulation by CERRIS heads drew the ire of other female augments in the lab, even including her envious Mistress.

Neekah's owner savored arranging the humbling change to her tantalizing slave's breasts simply out of spite, planning the modification openly in her presence,

"This will keep the bitch's ego in check when answering to her superiors."

Continuing to undress as her mind wandered, she peeled her shoulder and arm out from a sleeve, revealing another more gradual tan line above the collarbone. A smooth transition from the pale skin of her chest and under her arm to the amethyst orchid hue running from the sides of her neck down to the back of her hand created an exotic look, one she became renowned for whenever put on public display.

Stripping the second sleeve off and pushing the suit down to her waist revealed the same darker color down the outside of her other arm and across her entire back. And much to her chagrin, slipping the suit down also exposed her tiny breasts. The poor slave's chest was nearly flat, featuring smooth, slightly puffy areolas with barely noticeable lines keeping her small inverted nipples concealed. Their beautiful, light pink color perfectly accentuated her chest's fair complexion.

Neekah's womanly curves and shapely ass made her femininity unmistakable, but the malicious change to her chest constantly weighed heavily on the heroine's mind.

The humbling reduction likely went unnoticed by anyone considering her breasts small before the changes. But Neekah grew to appreciate her body before her abduction — and strongly resented having what little cleavage naturally gifted to her spitefully erased forever.

Even alone in her private quarters, the callipygian woman still felt an irresistible compulsion to conceal her chest. Thankfully, this embarrassment faded somewhat when the retreating suit slid past a feature admired lustfully by onlookers. Shimmying the tight body stocking down exposed her glorious ass — that is, if presenting her amethyst skin tone could even be considered exposing. Unfortunately for Neekah's modesty, skin color was about all the scant suit managed to hide.

Neekah always had a nice tush and sexy legs, but her Mistress made perfecting them to her impeccable taste throughout the slave's extensive augmentation process an obsession. Wide hips and a toned tummy accentuated the most tempting derriere her Mistress could create, and that perfect ass, in turn, transitioned into amazingly long legs.

The result was breathtaking.

Not being one to let her exhaustive work go unnoticed, her owner made sure it remained visible. The outfit chosen to achieve that goal was akin to an impossibly thin coat of bodypaint, one whose elasticity did nothing to hide even the tiniest bounce or jiggle in those irresistible areas.

The combined look of the suit with her stunning figure constantly attracted glances and brazen stares from onlookers. Any extra height gifted during the augmentation went into Neekah's long legs, enhancing their ratio to her comparatively petite body for a sublime aesthetic.

A light sheen of sweat glistened on her newly exposed skin. Noting this and knowing herself, she expected certain other areas of her body to be soaking wet before she even looked.

"You may have the juiciest pussy I've ever seen, pet," her Mistress once teased, "I should know because I designed it."

The augment's breath hastened when recalling other, even filthier remarks. Neekah's owner enjoyed objectifying her, and making her feel like a trophy. Knowing how the unnatural modifications contributed to her status as a slave accomplished that goal.

Her face's pale skin continued down her neck and across the front of her body — making any blushes and sexual flushes readily apparent, currently giving her nose and cheeks a subtle pink hue. The coloration spread faintly across her chest, down to her navel, and between her legs.

Of all the changes inflicted on Neekah, the changes to her color were the ones she reticently liked most. She often admired herself, inwardly agreeing anytime someone commented how sexy they found her skin tone. Even though having Caerulean skin in the Empyrean put her at high risk, she couldn't deny the captivating look. Women with purple or blue shades of skin were exceedingly rare. Human females with Neekah's alluring tan lines that also shifted between multiple hues of such uncommon colors were unheard of anywhere in the Edge of Tartarus.

The only reason the trait didn't make her the most sought-after slave in every market was the fact that most slavers typically dismissed it as body paint or simply as elaborate artificial pigmentation designed to mimic myths and legends.

The pearl-white suit slid down her smooth skin past her knees, revealing the same pale skin between her thighs as on her stomach — drawing all mouth-watering attention to the beautifully vivid pink color of her vulva and anus with their well-blended distinction to the surrounding creamy skin.

Just as the Huntress began to slip her first athletic leg out, the security console next to the door lit up, announcing someone's attempt to enter her cabin.

Nearing panic, Neekah fumbled as she spun to get to the door, and catching her foot in the leg of her suit, she flopped awkwardly to the floor with a thump.

Struggling to get back to her feet, the sexy Caerulean desperately flailed one of her naked legs to kick her suit off, and the door chimed again. Hysteria gripped Neekah as she staggered to the door, and just as the stranger outside tried to open it, she slammed the console to lock the door shut.

Leaning naked against the door, she momentarily froze. A callow voice in her head ran through absurd suggestions, "If I stay quiet, maybe they'll leave." Or her favorite, "I can activate a security drone to chase them off."

She chastised herself for that horrible thought, "Yeah, Gus will love that. Brilliant."

Neekah could hear him now, "Why did your ship batter my technicians, Neekah?"

And she'd brainlessly reply, "Oh, you know, Gus, I was naked and dripping wet even before jumping in the shower, and I didn't want to risk letting your technicians fuck me senseless."

Countless other ideas raced through her fogged mind, some insanely lewd, but she eventually got to the obvious answer, "Get dressed and get the fuck out of here, Neekah!"

Accessing the security feed with one hand as she cradled her vividly pink-flushed chest with the other, she looked outside the door. On her display, two Gremians were excitedly talking to each other while a small synth looked on, "She very, very sexy human. Gus said to keep her secret!"

Skeve's new companion hopped excitedly, "She still here? We help her pack, Skeve!"

Standing naked, the promiscuous woman fought off an insane sense of obligation — like she should let them inside to help stem the commotion and ease their arousal.

"Neekah, we've been on this rock for less than a day, and you're already trying to serve yourself up to the crater's lowliest sort," she scolded herself.

Her new guests may have been capable mechanics, but Gremian conversational skills lacked sophistication, to put it nicely. She pictured Skeve's earlier stares while sitting outside with Gus; and imagined his reaction to knowing exactly why she had leaned to one side in her chair the entire time.

The agent checked the base of the plug inside her and softly moaned. Its comfortable design fit perfectly between her round cheeks, and its base hid most of the unnaturally long wrinkles radiating out like spoked from her ass's intimate opening. It was yet another aspect of her body's modifications that her Mistress spent an absurd amount of time perfecting in shape, color, and taste — like every other tiny detail of both of her luscious holes between the agent's seductive legs. Her Mistress seemed to think Neekah owed her gratitude for mutating her pubic area into a mockery of a natural female's anatomy, instead molding her puss and asshole into wildly obscene fuck-toys.

Knowing her pussy and anus had suffered careful remodeling to make them as aesthetically pleasing as possible to the primal urges of numerous male species without compromise became another crushingly humiliating detail of her life over the past decade. Knowing her Mistress had medical specialists expertly remodel vital internal organs throughout her torso to make her capable of pairing with most Xenos in the Empyrean, including the two pathetic gremlins outside her door, went beyond degradation.

Gently rubbing her hand over her taut belly, she shuddered while thinking of the biolab's unprovoked abuses. It made her feel low anytime the true hidden ramifications of her radical augmentation came to mind.

Not even her most depraved sexual indulgences made her feel like a dirty whore more than knowing how she was unwillingly modified so extensively with the express intent of making her a good fuck for so many alien species found around Halax's star.

Trying unsuccessfully to stop dwelling on the unsettling introspection, she joked to herself about the little alien who sparked the thought,

"At least, I'm pretty sure I've never mated Skeve's kind,"

Thinking better of the comfort, given her questionable memory, she scoffed,

"Hopefully, no such recollections of having sex with their sort return at the worst possible moment."

Considering how unfamiliar memories had continued to resurface since her mind-altering drug began to fade, she dreaded the possibility of forgotten debaucheries of that nature returning to haunt her.

The disparity in size among alien species required her tight entrances to remain adequately elastic for accommodating the bigger specimens throughout the system. It likewise resulted in holes that were much more prominent than those found in normal human females. While this could have produced a ridiculous appearance, her Mistress ensured instead it provided a graphic, vulgar aesthetic to invoke primal lust, especially from her kin.

Human females often opted for elective gene tailoring for simple cosmetic alterations. And slavers sometimes forced the same alterations onto the human women they traded, for various purposes, with aliens — from the lustful to the most savage sort. These changes generally included appearance, sexual talent, physical potential, and more forbidding characteristics like taste. The extent of modifications done on Neekah stood out as highly unusual and unique in countless ways, including her profane holes.

Undoubtedly, makeovers rarely, if ever, spent comparable time and resources altering individual women to the same extent. Fewer still went out of their way to give features like pussy lips that permanently look freshly vacuum-pumped — or internal reproductive organs capable of accommodating titanic Xeno cocks.

The two horny aliens carried on their bawdy conversation and made her dwell on the lewd, irreparable revisions to her appearance.

Hearing a voice through the door brought pause to Neekah's obscene thoughts about her suitability for mating with the aliens in the security feed,

"Do you think she's still inside?"

Skeve raised his hands incredulously, "How should Skeve know? Been hours since Skeve saw her sitting with Gus, showing off her ass!"

"Showing off!?" Neekah angrily blurted at the screen and quickly cupped both hands over her mouth. She didn't think she shouted loud enough for them to hear. Still, she kept her mouth covered while standing frozen and trying to breathe quietly.

Hearing their conversation continue relieved her concern until their talking only got more obscene, "Gus said we help, but Skeve thinks maybe this slutty human be like ones in Vad Mhor cages, and we take turns."

For all of her weaknesses, known and unknown, she still despised whenever things escalated to the point of strangers openly making sordid remarks about her. She glared at the display, almost daring them to continue.

She stifled her first righteous impulse, "What do you want to do, Neekah? Burst through the door, stand naked, and demand an apology for saying you're a slut?"

The Gremians were speaking an odd mix of their own language and Halaxian, but one part made her squirm, "Skeve would love to claim that one. She very hot, and show Skeve her ass like good slave."

The nasty imp made profane thrusting gestures as they tried to open her door again, making his friend laugh. Neekah's heart raced with each attempt, but she only stood still. Maybe deep down, she wanted the door to open.

She wondered if Skeve noticed the damning Caerulean color of her skin, but even if he hadn't, the casual way the pitiable aliens talked about enslaving a human female shocked her. Continuing to listen intently, the nude woman couldn't make out any mention of it in their conversation.

The foreboding remark about claiming her like the enslaved human women in Vad Mhor caused another slight shift in skin tone to a cooler iris, while her blushing became a much more pronounced vibrant pink. At some point, after the Gremian mentioned claiming her, Neekah's hands teasingly explored her body.

How pathetic to suffer enslavement to someone as trivial as Skeve. She lightly touched her blushing face, imagining herself declared as his and then hearing the soft click of a collar locking around her elegant neck.

She was well aware of how dire an existence could be for humans within the Frontier. Still, the offhanded nature of their callous remarks struck her. Even in Hewnstone, long considered a haven for her kind, Xenos openly discussed owning her as if she were some uncomprehending creature. The implication caused the heroine to reevaluate how the few Xeno friends she had honestly regarded her.

Attempting to shutter those thoughts, the tall Huntress couldn't help but envision the short gremlin leading her around on a leash, and her other hand drifted below her waist at the thought. When a scandalous voice in her head wondered what his cum would taste like, she managed to snap out of the trance.

Looking down, the statuesque woman squirmed. She couldn't decide if the dreaded accessory between her legs left her with less dignity than wearing nothing. Before becoming an augment, she suspected being stark naked would have been the obvious answer. Now, with all of her indecent changes, she struggled to decide one way or the other. Its name, ailurodesme, alluded to ancient Earth customs that motivated some of the physical alterations to her reproductive organs. Her Mistress shared many accounts about the ancient Romans, whose savage culture from over six millennia in the past influenced many opulent Apex societies found in the Edge mere centuries ago.

The lewd device consisted of a plug inserted inside her ass, which connected to a semi-rigid mesh-like material suctioned firmly over her butterfly wing-like labia. This shell nestled snugly against her tiny clit, failing to cover any of her pronounced clitoral hood, leaving it entirely exposed.

The erotic device's design ensured any contact with the smooth mesh nudged it against her sensitive button, giving the alluring woman intense stimulation. Her puffy mons and outer labia framed the lewd object like a pornographic art display, exaggerating its blatantly profane appearance.

Neekah winced as she remembered the reaction from a company outsider seeing it for the first time,

"It's like some sex-crazed deviant went out of their way designing this to make you look like a filthy slut."

At the time, the stranger's keen assessment stung. Even now, looking at her nearly naked body, those words rang in her head.

Neekah's flawless pale skin gradually blended to a pleasing light pink hue as it neared her shrouded vulva. This color continued along her ass and intensified deep between her cheeks. However, the obscenely exposed thick folds of her clitoral hood had an intense, vibrant pink blush with a near-neon appearance. A similar hue to her other intimate areas, tightly compressed beneath the translucent ailurodesme's shell, was also vaguely evident.

She loathed the device's degrading appearance, but to a small extent, she was thankful the obscene modifications to her vulgar pussy lips, along with her obscenely modified anus, remained slightly veiled from open gazes. The fact she considered the device adequate cover at all made it clear to her that she had long ago lost any trace of dignity.

Neekah's mesmerizing skin tones stole the show and took the attention off the device's indecent look. However, without the shell, her striking vulva's vivid colors and dramatic shape would no doubt be impossible to ignore.

Skeve and his assistant failed to open the door yet again. Luckily, they were unfamiliar with how to use the Crucible's intricate security key shard, and they seemed more preoccupied with having a degrading conversation about her.

Finally, after several more nerve-wracking attempts, the two Xenos moved on to prep other areas of the ship, with their synth in tow. After the rush of excitement slowly faded, Neekah forced herself to take inventory of the current situation. While the only thing left to do was clean up, load her pack, and dress for a trip towards Hewnstone, these intruders altered her original plan.