Neela's Presentation - Day 02

Story Info
A humiliating doctor checkup.
3.4k words
4.12
66.9k
27

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers

Neela suffers through an invasive Doctor's exam in public.

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences and all the characters are above 18.)

Neela woke up on day 2 hoping against hope that all events of yesterday were a nightmare. Unfortunately, she was still naked and surrounded by 10 guards who stood around fucking her with their eyes.

Now the princess knew today was going to get worse thanks to Dara's dire warning. She knew something was said about the doctor's exam but couldn't imagine what it would mean.

The doctor was an elderly one and he had treated her when she was young but soon stopped as she started menstruating. She hoped that the doctor would remember her as a and would treat her with kindness.

Breaking her out of her reverie, the doors opened with a clang and Dara walked in. Soon a bath was drawn for Neela.

Although she had spent 24 hours in the buff, Neela was still self-conscious. yesterday was a haze of shame and embarrassment. But today she was no longer numb and acutely aware of lustful glances and breathy anticipation of the guards.

As directed by Dara, with growing unease and some degree of fear, Neela walked over and stepped into the tub. The guards were now openly rubbing their dicks through their trousers and even Dara's arousal was clearly outlined through his trousers.

Soon Neela could imagine why as she started to soap up her body - specifically boobs and ass and pussy. Then it was time for cleaning up and she looked around for water. Suddenly Dara was next to her and as one of his guards poured water over her, started to rub her boobs to get rid of soap studs.

Neela was too angry, shocked and indignant and started to scream abuses at him. It had no effect on Dara as she moved on to her ass and kept running his finger in her ass crack. Then his attention turned to her pussy as his guards roared in approval.

As Neela kept trying to push away his hands, with an impatient grunt he grabbed both her wrists back with his left hand and started to grope her pussy roughly with his right hand.

As she hung her head in helplessness and shame, Dara slipped a finger into her pussy and announced, "Just making sure that you are clean for the Royal court my future queen."

This drew another round of applause. And as she started to feel herself getting excited and breathless, the doors flew open and an indignant priest walked in and shouted at Dara to move away, "You are not allowed to touch her oh brave chief."

Dara looking sheepish replied, "My priest, please accept my apologies, the princess asked for assistance as she is used to having assistance. I could not deny her."

The Priest calmed down and spoke "Poor Dara, please reign in your kind heart. You are forgiven this time." then he turned to the princess, "Looks like you are torturing this man. Please stop humiliating him."

At this blatant untruth and injustice, the princess wanted to scream at them but the priest just raised a hand and silenced her.

He turned to Dara and ordered, "Please be quick the doctor is waiting for you," and moved out.

Soon Neela stepped out and stood spread-eagled to dry herself. Dara and his guards stood around blowing air with their mouths all over her with the pretence of helping her to dry fast. By now Neela was resigned to her fate and stood like a doll.

Dara got bolder, kneeled in front of her and started blowing on her pussy. Soon even her nipples were erect and her pussy dripping.

Mercifully as the Priest had warned of the delay, Dara hurried the Princess and escorted her to the Royal hall.

As she entered the Royal court, Neela was acutely aware of her own nudity, salivating gazes of the crowd, and tried to walk as slowly as possible minimizing the bounce of her boobs and ass. As she stood in front of the king and felt his lascivious gaze rolling over her body, Neela instinctively tried to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands.

Immediately the Priest barked an order and Dara came forward quickly with obvious glee. He stood behind her, grabbed her hands roughly and held them at the small of her back. Her back was arched and her breasts jutted out and heaving with her ragged breathing, Neela could see the wide smile growing on the face of her lecherous uncle. Even Dara was having his pound of fun by pressing his erection into her ass.

The Priest moved in front of her, raised her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. Then he spoke slowly but clearly and loudly, "Dear princess, for the next 6 days, you are under constant scrutiny so that people are assured of your suitability. So you are not allowed to cover yourself in any manner. If you try to hide again either in private or public, your presentation will be extended by a day."

Neela was frustrated at this stupid condition but could not risk the consequences. So, she nodded meekly.

The Priest continued, "We want you to recognise the authority of the court on your body and control the impulse to hold yourself back. Do you agree to this?"

Again out of options Neela nodded meekly.

The Priest stood thoughtful for a minute and then said, "I just want to be assured of your compliance."

And as Dara held her firm with back arched, Priest extended a greedy hand and landed it on her neck. The whole court drew a collective breath of anticipation.

At an excruciatingly slow pace, the priest dragged his hand down over her chest and caressed her jutting breasts and stiff nipples. Then dragged his hand over her navel and lower onto her pussy. He gave a playful tug at the trimmed bush crowning her vagina and then grabbed her pussy and pressed it with a lewd grin.

Petrified with the prospect of extending her presentation, Neela clenched her teeth and stood in submission. Keeping his hold on her pussy, the Priest asked the disappointed Dara to release her.

Even though she badly wanted to swat his hand away and spit in his face, Neela clenched her fist and kept her hands glued to the side.

Satisfied with her obedience, Priest gave a final painful tug on her bush and turned to the King and spoke, "Noble King, on this auspicious day I am delighted to welcome our Esteemed doctor who will examine the Princess and assure us of her suitability and health and longevity of her reign. Similarly, he will also check her fertility."

At these words, the elderly Doctor stood up and bowed to the King.

Then he clapped sharply, and three guards lugged a narrow recliner into the hall and placed it at the centre. As the murmurs and grins of the crowd grew, the doctor ordered Neela to lie down on the recliner.

Although he was quite elderly and seemed unemotional, almost mechanical, the crowd and kings were panting in anticipation.

Neela walked meekly to the narrow recliner and as per doctors direction arranged herself so that her waist and upper body were on the incline and her legs stretched out straight. She wanted to keep her legs glued together but the damned bench was too narrow. So her legs hung on either side of the bench and her pussy was displayed quite lewdly.

Even though she was humiliated and embarrassed beyond belief, Neela remembered Priest's warning and swayed limply on the recliner.

The doctor spoke again, "I will begin with a breast exam.''

At this, a loud cheer went around the room. The princess was mortified at the idea of the man who used to give her chocolates, groping her boobs. So she looked at him pleadingly and whispered, "Please doctor make it quick."

The doctor was startled but his face remained serious, "Just doing my duty, my princess," he replied.

Dejected, Neela braced for another round of humiliation.

The doctor began by clinically running his hands over her left breast. He held it in both hands, raised it and looked under and pressed it so roughly Neela yelped in pain. Then he tugged at her nipples quite roughly and the pain brought tears into Neela's eyes.

He repeated the same rough handling with the right breast. Then turned to the King and announced, "Healthy breasts and no lump. A bit larger than average and I expect they will become even bigger due to milking. I might have to design a special harness like this."

As the crowd shouted out in excitement, the doctor moved behind Neela's head and put his palms under her breasts and lifted them lewdly as the crowd clapped.

The Priest shouted out, "Kudos to your ingenuity Doctor."

Then the Doctor turned and addressed the hall ,"Now I will examine her ability to feed her child."

Before the crowd could draw a breath, he moved forward, bent his head and started sucking noisily on her nipples one after the other alternatively. Soon they grew into hard peaks and Neela couldn't control her arousal and started panting.

The crowd laughed at her wanton response. Encouraged, the doctor opened his mouth wide and took a part of her boob along with the nipple and bit so hard that tears of pain rolled down her cheeks and she started to yell.

The doctor straightened with a satisfied expression and announced, "Don't be alarmed. Your queen is equipped to feed your future king. He will enjoy suckling on her rosy nipples."

The crowd broke into murmurs and Neela could sense the eager anticipation. The doctor once again solemnly announced, "Now I will test her reproductive health."

With a sigh, Neela mentally prepared for some pussy groping. But here also she had a further shock.

The doctor moved down between her legs and looked down with a frown. The Priest alarmed by the doctor's silence moved forward and they consulted in hushed tones.

Even the king was worried now and drew their attention, "Is there an issue with Neela's pussy my man, is she not a virgin?"

At this, a shocked gasp went all around the court. The doctor quickly shook his head and reassured, "No no my king, I am a bit taken aback by the bush on her pussy as I am not able to examine her properly. Now I am in need of a barber but as no outsider is allowed during the presentation, we have decided to request one of the family to assist us."

To her dismay, Prince Javid eagerly volunteered. Neela was ashamed to even imagine his grubby hands on her pussy. A shudder of revulsion shook her body but she had no voice and no support. So kept quiet.

As Javid snapped his fingers, 2 of the guards came forward, kneeled on either side of the bench. Prince Javid lifted her legs one after the other and placed her ankles on their shoulders. Now she was even more spread-eagled with two guards gazing lewdly at her pussy and salivating.

Satisfied, Javid settled himself on the bench between her legs and signalled the doctor, who came with a shaving kit.

Javid spoke, "First let me assess the status of the bush," and ran his hands all over the tuft of hair at the apex of her mound. His hands tugged at them painfully and he even opened her pussy lips to check if there was any hair inside.

Thankfully her foliage was limited to the decorative bush.

With a debauched smirk, Javid started to lather up her pussy and soon he took the blade and shaved her pussy hairless carefully. To Neela's relief, it was quick and painless except for the burning shame.

After standing up and dismissing the guards, David examined his handiwork with a frown and asked the doctor loudly, "What about her ass crack, is it clean?"

At this dirty remark, the whole hall broke into laughs but Neela was shocked and scared, expecting the worst. The doctor agreed that it was best to check and briskly commanded Neela to take the kneeling position on the floor with her ass up in the air.

Meekly but with obvious embarrassment, Neela climbed down and assumed the position with her ass towards the bench. Her breasts started swinging immediately thanks to gravity and collective groans of pleasure and crotch rubbing started in the section of the hall that faced her.

Javid moved and sat on the bench directly behind her as. She could imagine his delight. His hands slowly circled and pressed on her ass creating a gentle rocking motion that mimicked an ass fuck. As her boobs bounced and swayed more, the crowd started laughing openly and nobody told Javid to hurry up.

After 15 minutes of this humiliation, Javid parted her ass and bought his face quite close to her crack with.the pretence of looking for hair. Hidden by her pert globes, he started to swipe at her asshole and press against it with his tongue. Even though Neela had tears of humiliation in her eyes, her nipples hardened and pussy began to get wet. Her breath came quick and her breasts swayed even more.

After 10 minutes of this licking, Javid stood up and called the doctor and assured him that she was ready. They kept talking in hushed tones as the princess kept kneeling watching many viewers rub their stiff cocks right at her eye level.

Then the doctor gestured to her to lie down on the bench. Once again as her legs dangled on either side, the doctor sat between her legs with a magnifying glass and started his examination with a running commentary.

"As far as I can see there are no warts or moles and scars. Even her pussy lips are plump and look healthy," he said.

Then he dipped his fingers into a bowl of lubricating oil and slowly stretched open her pussy and plunged his fingers inside. As the audience waited expectantly he continued, "healthy vagina, and hymen intact."

At this proclamation there was loud applause.

"Now let us see if she responds to sexual acts," the doctor said loudly.

With this announcement he started to roughly tug and pull at her clitoris while rubbing her asshole with the other hand.

Soon Neela's juices started flowing and drenched his hand. her hips started to rock voluntarily and her boobs started to heave in clear arousal.

As he continued manipulating her clitoris, Neela couldn't control herself and started to rub her boobs. She knew it looked quite dirty but her body was quite out of control. Under 5 minutes she felt the waves of orgasm and slumped on the recliner becoming aware of the open mouths and lusty gazes that had witnessed her first cumming.

The doctor stood back with obvious satisfaction and announced, "As you can see for yourself, her husband will not be disappointed." At this huge applause broke out.

Then the doctor asked her to get up and move to the end of the hall.

"Now for assessing your physical fitness," he ordered.

"Take a brisk run from here to the throne, let us see how strong your legs and thighs are."

For a moment she was rooted on the spot but a pat on her ass by the doctor spurred her into action and she started running. This was humiliating beyond belief as she could feel the crowd feasting on her ass and boobs and now bald pussy which was on lewd display as she ran. King Mihir in particular who sat right in front was enjoying the view of her bouncing boobs and was almost salivating.

Soon she was near the throne but in her embarrassment fumbled and stumbled on a piece of rug and flew right at the King. The king suddenly animated, brought his hands forward and caught her by her jutting breasts and kept a firm hold. She tried to move away but the King was not relenting. The crowd was grinning at her discomfort. And after five minutes the King released her and she made the run back. The doctor nodded with satisfaction and announced his approval. King Mihir led the applause now.

Neela released a tortured breath and was expecting to go back, but the priest rose from his seat and addressed the assembly, "As I was the Shaman who was present when the princess was a toddler, I noticed a crescent-shaped scar on her chest."

Immediately all eyes were scanning her swollen breast for the scar.

With a breezy tone, the priest announced, "Gentlemen please look just below her neck - and I am sure those right next to her can see it." The doctor and a couple of guards standing next to her nodded.

The priest continued, "As the crescent moon was the Royal insignia of princess's dear departed father, and bought him a lot of bad luck, we must perform some ceremonies to offset its effect on our beloved princess."

The crowd was all ears and impatiently awaited Priest's next torture.

Priest beckoned Neela forward and continued, "As proclaimed by holy texts, she must first get the acknowledgement of the scar and the permission to undergo penance from our King."

With lecherous delight, king Mihir nodded his approval. As per the priest's direction, Neela walked reluctantly and kneeled in front of the king.

Mihir now openly salivating put a hand on her scar and touched it almost reverently. With his hands hidden by the crowd behind Leela's back, he just slipped his hand down and started to draw circles around Neela's nipples. Once again Priest was too busy to notice and nobody cared about her embarrassment.

The Priest continued, "With the King's permission, Now come for your penance."

Dreading the proceedings, Neela stepped once again to the centre of the room. At Priest's signal, two guards walked in with a vessel full of vermilion paste.

The Priest addressed the Princess, "Please kneel in front of me."

And after she knelt, he took a handful of vermilion paste and started speaking, "May my blessings protect your child's milk from the curse."

He then applied the paste directly on to her heaving breasts making sure to cover every inch.

"May my blessings protect your womb from the curse," the Priest said and smeared her navel with the paste.

As per the anticipation of the crowd he ordered her to stand up and took another handful of the paste. The Priest said, "May my blessings protect your reproductive organs from the curse." He then applied the paste thickly on her pussy and hung around for 15 minutes groping her.

The Priest stood back and admired his handiwork with a satisfied smirk he spoke again, "Now princess when I saw the scar you were a mere toddler. So please go back to that state mentally and physically. Crawl on all fours to your uncle and ask him to complete the ritual."

Suddenly there were excited shouts of anticipation. People at the back were craning their necks. Too broken to fight back, Neela got on all fours and started to crawl, her voluptuous breasts hung and swayed quite vulgarly while her ass bobbed in the air.

So, head down humiliation, Neela crawled the 25 feet to the King Mihir who was already standing up.

The priest ordered her to stay in position and asked King Mihir to take a rough cloth and clean the paste. In lustful delight and pre-cum soaking his trousers, the King knelt down behind her and put the rough cloth between her pussy and started to rub vigorously. Soon he moved to her side and started to rub the cloth on her boobs making them jiggle and throb in obvious arousal.

After fifteen minutes of this torture, he stopped and no one seemed to care he had not cleaned her navel!

Now the rough texture had aroused the princess and stood embarrassed, The priest beckoned the guards. They came over with a wet cloth and gave her a thorough cleaning. At last her ordeal for the day was over and she was free to go.

As they moved back, guards were congratulating their lucky teammates who got the opportunity to rub her all over.

Dejected Neela went in, sat on the bed, and as it was quite a tiring day soon dozed off. She woke in the middle of the night and there was total darkness but a kind of whipping sound. She woke up and was ashamed beyond belief to see all 10 of the guards standing in their places masturbating furiously to her naked body.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers