Neela's Presentation - Day 03

Story Info
Neela is forced to play mother to her cousin.
1.7k words
4.36
28.9k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
197 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences and all the characters are above 18.)

The morning after the demeaning and degrading doctor's exam, Neela woke up depressed and gloomy. The way things were going, today was definitely a scary prospect and there were still 5 more days to go!

To add to her humiliation, 2 guards stood next to her bed commenting on her flattened boobs as she slept and how much they would enjoy giving her globes a good squeeze. With red face burning in shame. Neela got up, only to see a bathtub in the far corner filled with the fragrant bath water with Dara in tow.

As instructed, she climbed into the bath and to her shock, it was ice cold!. As her teeth clattered her nipples started to bloom. The guards and their chief were clearly enjoying the show. Neela was too proud to ask for hot water. So she started to bathe.

As she soaped up her rounded boobs she felt some pain and discomfort no doubt due to mauling by the doctor and the stupid fitness tests. Even her thighs were sore and cold water was no relief.

Then as she was about to ask for more water for washing off the soap, Dara got up and suddenly pulled the plug draining all the soapy water in the tub. As Neela screamed in indignation, she became aware that all guards had their eyes glued to her soapy breasts that were rising and falling. Then Dara beckoned and one of the guards walked over and poured several pitchers of water cleaning her up. At last, she could step out of the bath.

She stood spread-eagled to air dry as she was not allowed any towels.

Soon the priest walked in and his eyes went to her cold and engorged nipples and heaving massive breasts. Before Neela could complain about cold water, the Priest turned to Dara, slapped him on the back and complimented him on his fine work on princesses milk factory.

Head hung in shame and giving up any hope of some respite, the princess was escorted to the Royal hall.

As usual, the Priest started his solemn speech, "Childbearing and raising the heir are an important duty of the princes. So today we will test her, train her and guide her in this aspect."

Neela started to feel a familiar fear. She was sure the priest would definitely make sure that even the concept of motherhood is dirtied up.

The priest continued, "For today's intents, Javid will play the role of a toddler in the princess's care. As the space in the Royal chamber is limited, we will permit only 5 people representatives along with courtiers, kings, Chief of Guard and, family."

Soon the hall emptied and the party moved to royal chambers. The first part was a bedroom with a massive bed with chairs arranged around it.

The priest asked her to climb into it. He told, "As a young mother, your day starts with waking up with the baby." The Priest motioned Javid to get in.

Javid was dressed in silky pyjamas and got into the bed right next to her. As she yelped in alarm, the priest lost patience and shouted, "Where else will your toddler sleep?'

She quietly laid back down and turned her head. Even though his eyes were closed, Javid had a dirty grin on his face. It alarmed her and she was about to speak up but suddenly the morning gong sounded and Javid started making fussy noises just like a baby.

The doctor standing next to the priest suggested kindly, "Dear princess, your child is hungry, let it feed."

Then as with rising embarrassment, Neela looked left and right, Javid moved his head and latched on to her left nipple. As he began to gently suck, it grew harder and Neela started to arch her back with the pleasure she couldn't control. But quickly the priest admonished her and asked her to be motherly to the lusty bastard.

Once Javid was done, she got up and woke him up from pretend sleep. While he clung to her, she dragged him to the bath in the corner as suggested by the doctor and started to remove his clothes. For once Javid stood grinning like an idiot - soon Neela knew the reason as his fully aroused penis sprang free from the Pajamas.

Eyes burning with obvious embarrassment, Neela guided Javid into the bath and poured water on him. Then took the baby soap and started to lather him up. The doctor guided her to clean his penis and thankfully Javid did not cum in her soapy hands.

Soon he was dry and into fresh pyjamas. Then Impatient doctor tapped his watch and said, "Time for another feeding."

With obvious glee, Javid latched on to her boobs and sucked for around 20 minutes.

"Now play with him," was the next order. They played hide and seek. No matter where she hid Javid managed to find her pussy or ass or boobs and maul them mercilessly. Then Neela had to feed him lunch and later was asked to read a book and Javid was instructed to sleep in her lap.

Dutifully Javid buried his head in her lap and she started reading. Soon Javid turned his head and started licking her pussy. Unable to take it and ditching her modesty, she complained to the priest. The priest just smiled and said, "That's what small children do. They lick things. Get over it and keep reading."

Silenced and shamed thus, Neela kept reading but soon Javid grew adventurous and started putting his wet tongue inside and teasing her clitoris she was slowly starting to squirm but mercifully Javid soon ended his tongue lashing and abruptly sat up.

"I have to go to the bathroom," were his next words.

Neela stood petrified like a deer in headlight not knowing what to do. But once again Priest scolded her to action.

She took Javid by hand to the chamber pot, opened his front zip, took out his still engorged penis, held it and directed the flow of piss. But it never came. She kept standing there holding his dick for what seemed like an eternity in obvious discomfort.

Then after 15 minutes Javid just grinned and said, "False alarm."

While Neela spluttered in indignation, the audience broke out in rapturous laughter. Neela shoved the dick back in roughly drawing an ouch from Javid. To punish her for this, Javid bit her and pulled at her nipples during the next feeding.

Then mercifully it was time for evening bath and bed.

As Neela kneeled down in front of him rubbing soap on his legs, she heard a sudden murmur and raised her head, a grinning Javid maliciously released a stream of warm piss all over her boobs, she shook with fury, but couldn't do anything.

To add to her insult, the Priest shouted, "You dirty boy, help mummy wash up And ask her sorry."

Before she could react, she stood toe to toe with Javid and he was rubbing baby soap all over her boobs. Then he ventured on to her flat stomach and ultimately his soapy hands stopped at Neela's pussy. Teasing her bud and cupping her as her arousal grew.

As the crowd watched on with lust and jealousy Javid in a swift movement turned her around. Now They stood ass to dick and the audience had a clear view of her soapy breasts, rock hard nipples, and slippery pussy. As Neela was in the throes of pleasure, her eyes were hazy, breathing hard, and red wound of a mouth open in an o.

Now Javid grabbed her by her navel and drew her back so that his dick rubbed on her soapy and slippery ass crack. With the forceful movement, her whole body gave a jerk and her boobs started to bounce around wildly.

To further her humiliation, Javid put a forceful hand on her back and bent her at the waist. The crowd was too excited to even cheer now. They sat in breathless silence and enjoyed the scene in front. Now as she was bent over, her boobs swung from side to side like pendulums and as the crowd was absorbed in following every movement of the breast, nobody was paying attention to Javid.

Instead of moving along her ass crack, Javid's soapy dick kept hitting her asshole with great precision. She was shocked and scared but did not know how to complain about this violation without bursting into flames of shame.

So, as she endured the rigorous boob shaking, she started to pray for Javid to cum before he tore open her asshole. Soon her prayers answered and Javid shuddered behind her as his sperm mixed with soapy water and dripped down her leg. Nobody had noticed this thankfully.

Soon they were out of the bath and dry. Javid obviously drained after rigorous fucking wanted to go to sleep immediately. Once again they slept side to side while Javid spent almost 30 minutes sucking on her nipples. Soon he fell genuinely asleep with mouth wrapped around her breasts and his palm covering her pussy.

After what seemed like an hour, the priest clapped and asked them to end the ceremony.

As Neela stood up shaky and with obvious relief, the priest praised Javid, 'Oh Prince, you have made a wonderful contribution to the kingdom today. When the heir comes he will be grateful to you for your instructional performance."

Javid adopted the suitable expression of modesty and replied, "Anything for the Kingdom my holy priest."

This dialogue was met with thunderous applause. Then Priest turned to the Princess, "Neela, please thank the Prince properly for his service."

Grinding her teeth, Neela walked over to Javid and with hands together at the navel and boobs pressed up together hugged him. Javid patted her playfully on the ass to the crowd's delight.

Finally drained and thoroughly humiliated, the princess was escorted to the sleeping Chamber. Dara who was walking behind her, whispered, " Neela my dear hope your ass is OK and Prince Javid just rubbed against you. If he has violated you and fucked you in the ass you must tell me. I can get you justice."

Neela's face became crimson as the guards also heard this and started to laugh and grope at her ass. Too angry to speak she just kept silent walked to her bed, shut her eyes tightly and tried to ignore the leering guards around her.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
197 Followers