Neela's Presentation - Day 05

Story Info
Neela is forced to masturbate in front of her uncle.
1.8k words
3.93
37.1k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
191 Followers

This is a work of fiction meant for adult audiences and all characters are above 18.

Neela woke up on day five physically and emotionally exhausted. Mauling by Dara and his guards had left her aching all over.

By the time she was awake, the Priest and the King were already present in her chamber along with Dara. By now, Neela was used to her nudity and being salivated upon and being masturbated to.

Still knowing that the priest and her uncle had stood there for God knows how long salivating over her rising and falling breasts and now bald pussy made her feel totally creeped out. But she could not protest anymore. Not only was she outnumbered but she had lost the will to fight.

The Priest spoke, "Ah princess Neela, glad to see that you are awake. We must hurry because our good friends and allies are awaiting the pleasure of your presence."

"Of course they are," thought Neela savagely worrying about what fresh hell awaited her.

Today apparently there was no bath. Although Neela felt dirty and sweaty, she could gladly live with that instead of another groping by Dara or witnessing the guards' delight at her soapy breasts.

The King and the priest accompanied her to the Royal court and thankfully Dara and his goons were left behind.

In another relief, only five kings waited at the Royal court. No Javid, no Bijan, no courtiers, and no representatives. Neela left out a sharp breath of relief. The day was already looking up.

The Priest spoke, "Princess Neela, after you are Queen, diplomacy will be a huge part of your duties. So, you will spend today by learning the art of diplomacy by your uncle King Mihir. Our Noble allies will assist you."

That sounded fairly simple and harmless but it rarely ever was with the Priest.

Now King Mihir spoke, "Dear princess, I have planned a day of diplomacy where in you will socialize both formally and informally with our allies. And this will begin by the formal welcome."

At these words all five kings stood up. They were already feasting on Neela's bouncing boobs and salivating in anticipation.

The King continued, "First, give them the traditional welcome of our kingdom."

Having never attended any formal dinner or official ceremony, Neela was clueless. Mihir continued, "Just follow my instructions."

Dreading the torment ahead and bracing herself for some surefire groping, Neela walked over to King Mihir and stood.

Mihir got up from his throne and said, "The first thing we do is to give each other a pat down to ensure that neither of us are carrying a weapon. Let me demonstrate."

As Neela stood seething in disgust, King Mihir stood facing her. He put his hands on her shoulders and slid them slowly onto her breasts. He cupped her breasts and lifted them up and caressed them. By this point, his dick was already throbbing and pushing against his trousers.

Then he moved his hands down to her navel and to her crotch. Mihir roughly cupped her pussy and rubbed his hands. Now as there was no pubic hair, Neela felt his touch directly on her vagina and her pussy instantly became wet.

Then the King moved on to her ass and grabbed them and squeezed them. He ran his hands slowly down her inner thighs. Neela struggled to control her Body's response but already her breasts were flushed and her pussy was dripping.

King Mihir announced, "I am delighted by your welcome. Now it is time for you to check me," and stood grinning in lustful anticipation.

Somehow touching him felt more demeaning to Neela than being touched by this dirty old man. She bit her lip and tried to control her revulsion as she nodded her head and started her ordeal.

She ran her hands over King Mihir's chest, and belly. As her hands moved towards his crotch, his dick grew bigger and started to twitch. Neela could even see from the corner of her eyes that some kings were already rubbing their crotches.

By the time Neela's hands reached Mihir's crotch, she could see that his pre cum had created a wet spot on his trousers. She tried to just skip the crotch and move down to his legs. But the Priest barked harshly, "Princess, please be thorough."

Her head bowed in embarassment, Neela put her hands on Mihir's dick. To her disgust, the moment she touched him, a strange expression came on his face he started to cum. Neela gave a yelp and tried to withdraw her hand, but Mihir moved swiftly and held her hand in place with his own hand.

So Neela had to stand holding his dick as Mihir's cum soaked his trousers, seeped through the cloth and wet her fingers. As she stood struggling to control her disgust, Mihir was giving a smile of great satisfaction.

After he was done ejaculating, Mihir released her hand. Neela slid her hand down his trousers along his thighs and finished the blasted exam.

Now it was the turn of the ally Kings and they followed Mihir's lead.

Each of the five kings took great pleasure in squeezing her boobs and cupping her pussy. And copying Amir all five old men ejaculated into her hands.

The Priest and the King stood looking very pleased by her molestation.

King Mihir announced "As per the custom of diplomatic meetings, now for some entertainment. Usually we would have courtesans specially trained in this task for pleasuring the Kings. But, as the presentation is closed for the outside world, we will take turns to entertain each other."

Neela, well aware of that fact that, this so called entertainment was another opportunity to molest and humiliate her shuddered in fear.

"As the host, Neela will be entertained first, Neela, my dear princess, please lie back and enjoy as you are relieved of the tensions of the day."

Neela was more confused than ever, not knowing what she was expected to do.

Mihir gestured to the Priest and he came forward, "You seem so clueless my princess, with our King's permission, I will help you relax. Please lie down on the lounge."

Neela obeyed and laid down on the lounge set next to the throne on Mihir.

The Priest continued, "Now, close your eyes and follow my instructions."

As Neela closed her eyes, she somehow felt more ashamed and humiliated lying down with her perky breasts and shaven pussy on display.

To her shock, the Priest said, "Now run your hands over your breasts and squeeze them."

Although she had rubbed my breasts and pussy many times, Neela had never done it with an audience. So, she was a bit surprised at the intense sensation and the instant oozing wetness in her pussy.

As her nipples got rock hard and she felt the wetness of herpussy, Neela could imagine the voyeuristic pleasures of the lewd old men around her and shuddered in humiliation.

The Priest commanded again, "Now pull your nipples and roll them in your fingers."

Neela pinched her rock hard nipples between the thumb and forefinger and slowly rolled them. She felt a sudden and strong wave of pleasure and involuntarily raised her hips and arched her back. Now her pussy was throbbing and she felt a strong urge to grab it and rub it.

The experienced old Kings and my uncle Mihir understood Neela's arousal too well. She could hear groans and moans all around.

The Priest now talked, "Do you want to touch your pussy my princess?"

Neela gasped and moaned at these words as her pussy juices started to seep out and slide onto her thighs. Neela's hips squirmed and she groaned in frustration.

The Priest said, "Don't mind us princess, entertain yourself. Rub your pussy and finger your pussy."

At these words, Needs lost the thread of sanity and control. She kept kneading her breasts with her left and moved her right hand down to cup her slippery pussy.

The moment Neela touched her swollen pussy lips, she felt the wetness and couldn't control herself. Needs immediately slipped two fingers inside and started to explore her wet, hot core.

Needs had rubbed herself sometimes but had never dared to finger her pussy. Neela's fingers went in smoothly into her slippery pussy and with their movement in and out, she started to pant. She could feel an intense sensation of pleasure all over her pussy and navel and breasts and started to moan loudly and rock her hips in tandem to the thrusts of her fingers.

Soon it felt like her body was on fire and Neela wanted the torment to end but at the same time, she could not take her fingers out or stop squeezing her breasts. Now Neela's moans had almost turned into screams of extreme arousal and pleasure as she felt myself getting lost in the sensations of my body.

When the sensations became too much, Neela couldn't pump her fingers fast enough. She was fingering her pussy roughly and furiously and her other hand pinched the engorged nipples painfully. As pressure started to build in and around her pussy, the juices were oozing more and more and she could feel her body becoming taut.

And suddenly her release crept up on her and Neela climaxed with a loud cry as her body shook violently. It took her another five minutes to calm down and get a rational thought. Her hips were still squirming and her breasts were flushed red and heaving in excitement.

As Needs came back down from my orgasm, she felt like dying in shame when she realized the kind of entertainment she had put on for these lusty old men.

Neela was too ashamed to open her eyes and laid down without moving until she felt a hand on her pussy. She opened her eyes and yelped in alarm as she saw the Priest bend down and cup her wet pussy.

The Priest squeezed her pussy and said, "Good to see you enjoying yourself princess. Now that you have taken your entertainment, it is time for your guests and you must help them."

Needs stood up dreading what lay in store.

First up were the five kings, who had already opened dropped their trousers and stood stroking their erect penises.

Priest directed her, "Stand in front of your Nobel allies and let them enjoy your glorious body flushed with pleasure. Help them find their own entertainment."

Neela meekly went and stood in front of the aroused men, her boobs swaying and pussy leaking.

The Priest said in exasperated tones, "Don't just stand there like a statue princess, play with yourself as a courtesan would."

So, I, the future Queen stood in front of my allies and rubbed my pussy and played with my boobs as five old men masturbated while running their lusty gazes on my aroused body.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
191 Followers