All Comments on 'Nefarious Stepmom Pt. 01'

by miskatonic_grad1928

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyover 1 year ago

A lovely start, and a hot story ... but please, Olivia should be "Mistress", not "Master".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, please continue this story!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 1 year ago

There are a large number of women that identify as Master. It has been like thar for years. There is no "requirement" that a female identify as Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing,go on on the father please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY GOOD FOR YOUR FIRST STORY, CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

SouperKev777SouperKev777over 1 year ago

I liked your story it’s quite interesting keep up the great work!!!

JRParzJRParzover 1 year ago

Yeah - not too late for the Olivia to be addressed as Mistress, rather than Master... plus, I noticed Natasha was able to think for herself... for whatever was done to her kind of wore off - and that was good... to give the girl some avenue of potential escape adds to the hotness of the tale... but if I understand right, it's Heather... the younger sister who will end up being the heroine. If so... let's hope it isn't an easy battle... and when Natasha is somewhat rescued - maybe the best that could happen was for the docility and slave-like obedience Natasha has for Olivia is transferred to her younger sister, so she becomes the object of her lustful obsession. Just a thought - good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love the premise and you are a supremely talented writer. Please keep it up. The world needs more lesbian mind control stories!!!

Randomviewer09Randomviewer09over 1 year ago

I like this one. Can't wait for part 2

miskatonic_grad1928miskatonic_grad1928over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the comments and kind words. In case anyone's curious, I kept Olivia as "Master" for consistency's sake--and for reasons that will hopefully become clear in Part 2, which should be up shortly. Hope you enjoy the follow up, and thanks again for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous