Nefarious Stepmom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never said in your text. Why'd the two of you hit it off so well?"

Because she made me her sex slave and I happily obliged, Natasha thought.

But out loud, she said, "It's not about how she was with me. It's just that I could tell she really loves you. It's a big difference from your last few girlfriends. God, remember Becky?"

"Of course I do, you don't have to remind me. She tried to bash me over the head with my Emmy."

It certainly wasn't funny in the moment, but thinking back on it now, both Cliff and Natasha laughed.

"Thankfully, I don't think Olivia has a temper," Natasha opined. "And it was just so sweet the way she talked about you and your time together--and honestly, I don't think she's even aware how rich you are."

"Well, I'd think the Bentley would have tipped her off."

Natasha chuckled. "I know, Dad. But, how can I put it...she knows your clothes and your cars cost a lot of money, but she doesn't really know how much. She'd probably be surprised, but I don't think she'd care, which is exactly what you want. Finally, you found someone who isn't a gold digger," she lied.

"You seem pretty confident."

"I am. Oh! And another thing, even the way she treated the wait staff at Maestro's. So kind, she didn't belittle them at all, not like your other ex Rhonda used to do. And--"

Natasha would have continued singing Olivia's praises, rambling on and on with admiration. But her phone buzzed in her pocket. She took it out and glanced at it, careful to hide the screen from her father.

"What's up?" her father asked.

"It's just a work thing. One sec."

In reality, it was a text from Olivia. Her screen read:

MASTER

Are you having the talk?

Natasha typed out a response right away:

As we speak, Master. I already told him he should marry you.

Olivia responded quickly:

Don't oversell it. Remember to answer like your old self, and don't act too in love with me. I know it's hard but you have to try.

Natasha's father made a comment, but she wasn't paying attention. She was too focused on responding in a pleasing way to her Master.

I will do as you command. I promise, you WILL be my stepmother. I'll make sure of it.

Once she hit send, she finally looked back up at her father. "What were you saying, Dad?"

He took another sip of bourbon before answering. "I was saying, this doesn't sound like the Tasha I know. Don't you have something bad to say about her too?"

Natasha thought for a moment. "Well, she's definitely not dumb, but she's not that smart either. Figuring out twenty-five percent for the tip took longer than it should have. But hey, she was still nice enough to pay."

Even that, taking a minor crack at her Master's intelligence, was a massive struggle that caused Natasha to sweat. But she knew it had been the right choice. It made her sound more like the "old Natasha". And besides, her father wouldn't give a shit if Olivia wasn't great at math.

"This might be a weird question," her father continued, "but, what do you think about her looks?"

"What about them?"

"Do you think she's attractive?"

Natasha bit her tongue to keep from saying, She's so fucking attractive I think my lips are magnetized to hers. She's the sexiest person on the planet and I wish I was wrapped in her arms right now.

"Well," Natasha began when she finally had the will to speak again, "yeah, I'd say she's attractive. In fact, I bet when you're walking around with her, other guys are jealous." And some girls too, she almost said.

"Really?" he asked. "Because--it's weird. When we're together, I think she's beautiful. But once we're apart, and I'm thinking back on everything, trying to picture her features..." He paused and squinted, as if trying to see Olivia's face on the distant horizon. "When I do that...her looks seem different." Then Cliff glanced down at the drink in his hand. "It's hard to explain. But maybe it's just the effects of old age and alcohol on your old man."

Natasha chuckled. "I'm gonna go with that one."

Just then, her phone buzzed again with a text message:

MASTER

Get to another room. I need to FaceTime with you privately, ASAP.

Natasha promptly excused herself and walked into the sprawling mansion, passing through the study, the living room, and running upstairs to the guest bathroom, making sure to be far out of her father's earshot.

Once she closed the bathroom door, Natasha went to hit the "FaceTime call" button.

But she stopped herself.

Her thumb hovered above the screen, but she couldn't tap it. A lingering doubt had entered her mind.

...What am I doing?....

She looked up at the bathroom mirror before her. In the reflection, she saw her pupils constricting ever so slightly, slowly, but surely, trying to return to their normal shade of dark brown.

Why am I listening to Olivia?...what did she ask me to do?...oh God...

Natasha wasn't exactly thinking clearly. Not yet. Her brain was still very much in a fog. But those feelings of absolute, obedient love for Olivia were beginning to melt away, like the remnants of a blizzard in the light of a sunny day.

I have to warn Dad...I have to--

But then, Natasha's phone didn't just buzz. It rang.

Her fingers shook, and before she knew it, she had accidentally tapped the screen and accepted the call.

Olivia's face appeared, sans makeup and close to the camera. "Shit, you're low on magic. Are you alone?" she asked.

Natasha stammered out a response. "I don't...I...yes, but--"

And before either of them could say anymore, Olivia's eyes glowed a beautiful, hypnotic, neon green.

Natasha's eyes followed suit, the color swirling and spiraling around her irises. Fortunately, she didn't need much of a "hit". After the intense mind control from yesterday, all Natasha needed was a little zap of The Spiral to put her back in her place...

Gah, that's not what I meant, Natasha thought, suddenly feeling so silly. Not "warn" Dad, but "ward" off Dad's other potential suitors. I'm so stupid sometimes.

After a mere ten seconds, the green glow disappeared from Olivia's FaceTime video, and Natasha's pupils returned to their obediently dilated state, open and ready to take in any commands.

"It's so good to see you again. I missed you, Master." Even though it had been a little over a day, Natasha meant it.

"And I almost missed the window," Olivia responded, although Natasha had no clue what that meant. Olivia didn't take the time to explain--she knew explanations would come later, naturally, when the time was right. "I'm sorry, I totally lost track of time. So tell me, how did it go?"

"It went great!" she answered giddily. "He believes every word I've said about you. I promise, he's eating out of the palm of my hand. And before long, he'll be eating out of yours, my love."

On the screen, her Master grinned. "I swear, you know exactly what to say to turn me on."

Natasha blushed.

"I'm serious!" Olivia continued. "You've caught on to being my slave very quickly. I'm impressed. And you're so damn sexy."

"Oh please," Natasha said, sounding like a shy school girl. "I'm not nearly as hot as you. You're out of my league," she admitted, even though almost anyone else would say the opposite were true. "God, just looking at your face over video makes me sooo horny, I can barely take it...Actually...."

An idea came to her. She gripped the sides of her phone between her thumb and index finger and pressed inward until she heard an electronic click.

"I took a screenshot," Natasha confessed. "I hope you don't mind."

Olivia shook her head. "Not at all. But why?"

"So I can have a picture to masturbate to," she answered honestly. "The quality won't be great, but, just a closeup of your face, I swear it's the only porn I'll ever need."

And she wasn't kidding. After their fateful lunch meeting, after they stopped fooling around, actually had lunch, and Olivia sent her on her way with the plan firmly implanted in her mind, Natasha felt insatiably horny. She was so sex-crazed that she called in sick and took the rest of the day off. Then she went straight to her apartment and browsed as many porn sites as she could find. She had never been a frequent porn viewer before, and whenever she did watch it, she usually opted for basic, heterosexual fare. But last night, the men on those videos weren't cutting it at all. And even her first foray into lesbian pornography didn't whet her appetite, no matter how hardcore it was.

For her, no person could compare to Olivia.

"Well--why don't you come over for the real thing?" her Master crooned.

Natasha's dilated eyes got even wider. Eager. "Really? When?"

"How about tonight? Say, eight o'clock? You've been such a good girl today, I think you've earned a reward. By the way, what's your dress size?"

"Ten."

"Great, I'll have Iris find an outfit for you."

"Iris?" Natasha questioned.

"Yes, she's my...assistant. You'll meet her tonight. I'll text you the address." Before hanging up, Olivia pressed her palm to her lips and blew her slave a kiss.

Natasha sucked in air through her nostrils, as if hoping to inhale her Master's breath through the phone. Then she mimicked Olivia's gesture and blew back a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too. See you soon," Olivia finished with a wink before her image disappeared from the screen.

But Natasha wasn't done ogling her Master's face.

She felt too horny. It was true, she would be seeing her Master again in just a few hours. But she just had to get another look. So, she went into her photo app and found the screenshot she had taken, Olivia's ethereal face staring right back at her.

She's so beautiful....

Natasha felt a primal, insistent need to satisfy her cravings right then and there.

She propped the phone up between the sink and mirror, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. Then, she stuck two fingers into her mouth, licked every inch, and slid them into her already moistening pussy.

She stared at that frozen image of Olivia and imagined it was her beloved Master's tongue thrusting in, and out, and into her, licking and rubbing the folds of her flesh, and filling her with immense ecstasy.

"I love you, Master...command me, Master...." Natasha moaned, over and over as her own fingers worked their vigorous magic.

Bent forward and shaking with pleasure, Natasha rested her left forearm on the countertop and leaned in to kiss her own skin, fantasizing that it was her Master's. And when it seemed that every muscle in her body, in her arms and fingers and mouth and core, were writhing and convulsing with pleasure--Natasha fucking came.

She let out moans of joy and gratitude, exclaiming through heavy breaths to the image on her phone, "Thank you, Master."

I was right, Natasha thought, as the residuals of pleasure still rippled through her body. A picture of her face is the only porn I'll ever need.

***********************

Natasha arrived at her Master's home at 7:45, a few minutes early.

Olivia's secluded house rested among the twisting, windy roads of Malibu, up the Pacific Coast Highway, a good 50 minutes away from the Hollywood Hills. The residence, although not nearly as palatial as Cliff Emmerich's, was certainly nothing to scoff at--a Hacienda style abode from which the ocean breeze could be felt and the waves heard in the distance like a soothing, constant white noise.

Natasha parked her BMW in the driveway and excitedly got out, hurrying to the oak front door and hoping that she wasn't so early as to impose on her Master. Just five seconds after she knocked, the door opened--but it wasn't her Master that greeted her.

The woman in the doorway was an elderly person, easily 70 years old. But her once-beautiful features were still evident beneath her wrinkled, timeworn face. "You must be Natasha," the woman correctly guessed. "Master is expecting you. Please, come in."

Natasha entered, and the woman (whom she assumed was Iris) ushered her through the open floor plan of the house and toward a guest room. Natasha's gaze immediately went to the twin bed on which lay a size 10 outfit, waiting just for her--but there wasn't exactly much to it.

It was a crisscross, backless, black leather halter top, complete with a tight miniskirt. Natasha had never worn an outfit like that in her life, but she knew that the crisscross design, with the black leather looping around her neck, would make it look like her C cup breasts were bursting from her chest, barely concealed. It would be so revealing, so objectifying.

Before yesterday afternoon, Natasha wouldn't have been caught dead in an outfit like that. But tonight, she thought: I love it so much...it's the perfect outfit for a sex slave...

"She wants you to put that on...even though you won't be wearing it for long," Iris said, confirming the obvious. "I'll let her know you're here. Come out when you're dressed and I'll bring you to her." With that, the elderly woman exited and closed the door behind her.

Rapidly, Natasha undressed, removing her blouse, jeans, bra and panties, before squeezing herself into the tight leather. Once her breasts were perfectly cupped into the top and her skirt was properly zipped up, Natasha examined herself in the nearby vertical mirror. And honestly, she thought she looked good. Not as good as Olivia--of course not, that would be impossible--but she hoped she looked sexy enough to please and arouse her Master. That was all that mattered.

When Natasha opened the bedroom door, Iris was already waiting for her. The old woman led Natasha down a narrow hall and to a set of white, double doors. But once there, Iris went no further. She turned around and gestured for Natasha to enter on her own.

Natasha took a deep breath, exhaled, and then pushed her way into the Master bedroom.

And there she was--

Her Master, buck naked, at the foot of a king-sized bed, sitting atop gold, Egyptian cotton sheets. Natasha almost couldn't believe the sight before her: Olivia's curvy figure, her bulging breasts, her shaved pussy, right there, waiting for her. It took her breath away.

Olivia grinned. "God, you look even sexier in that outfit than I imagined."

"Oh, Master..." Natasha could only whisper in response. She was so focused on Olivia that she didn't hear as Iris closed the door and disappeared down the hall. "You look so beautiful...like a goddess."

"That's because I am," Olivia purred, sliding back on the bed. "Now don't be shy...come and join me..."

At her Master's command, Natasha strode forward and practically lunged on top of her. Natasha cupped Olivia's face in her hands and kissed her beautiful lips, again and again, savoring the taste of her Master's mouth. All the while, Olivia's hands slid their way beneath the leather halter top, grasping and fondling both of Natasha's perfectly shaped breasts.

When they stopped to catch their breath, Olivia spoke: "I want to look at your body."

Natasha sat up as Olivia slowly and sensually shifted the top around, exposing her breasts.

"Your body belongs to me," Olivia asserted as she ogled and then kissed her slave's chest.

"Of course..." Natasha hissed, arching her back and thrusting her chest forward, her face aimed at the ceiling. "My body belongs to you...I belong to you...Use me to fulfill your every desire..."

And for the next 2 hours, that's exactly what Olivia did.

Master and slave writhed in ecstasy as they performed one incredible, orgasmic act after another. And through it all, Natasha behaved like a good girl, obediently and wonderfully following Olivia's every command.

Natasha went down on Olivia when asked, licking and sucking on her clit at just the right speed and pressure. And after that, Natasha removed her leather skirt and replaced it with a strap-on as ordered, sliding the 8-inch dildo into her Master's vagina, thrusting in and out until Olivia came with pleasure. And at last, Natasha took the dildo, slick and wet with her Master's ejaculate, and thrust it into her own mouth, sucking on and savoring the liquid that had come from within her Master, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Olivia lapped her tongue up Natasha's arms and throughout her body.

It was the best night of Natasha's life.

***********************

Later, in the afterglow, between the heat of the night and the cool light of day, Natasha wanted to ask a question.

She lay next to her Master still, her head nestled in the crook of Olivia's neck. The two women held on to each other in the dark, their legs intertwined beneath the golden sheets. Natasha could hear her Master's beating heart, and feel the slow, steady rise and fall of her waking breath.

"May I ask you something?" Natasha spoke up.

Olivia began to stroke her slave's hair with her left hand. "After your performance tonight, baby, you can ask me anything."

Natasha beamed with pride, knowing that she had pleased her Master so much. But still, she wanted to ask the question, the one that had entered her mind after she felt the rush of joy from making Olivia cum. "What did you do to me?"

Olivia's hand moved down to caress her slave's cheek and chin. Natasha loved the feeling of her Master's fingers, gracefully stroking the contours of her face.

"In what way?" Olivia asked, wondering if this meant Natasha had already reached the next stage of her slavehood...

"I'm not sure...It's hard to explain," Natasha answered. "But I know something is--different about me. I realize that now. It's like you changed me somehow--I don't mean that in a bad way, Master!" she clarified quickly. "I just want to understand what's happening, because then, I can help you more fully and faithfully...and I can make sure things never go back to the way they were."

At that, Olivia smiled. "My, my, Natasha, you really have progressed quickly...the truth is, when you called me a goddess earlier...you weren't far off."

Natasha waited patiently for her Master to explain further. And thankfully, she finally did.

--But in perhaps the most ironic twist of all, it didn't matter that Natasha learned the truth. Because in just another two weeks' time, her sister Heather would uncover Olivia's true identity and nefarious plan all on her own--and she would vow to do whatever it takes to stop her and save her family.

END OF PART 1

12