All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 06'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Getting better and better...keep it up

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Much better!

That's more like the characters we met before. Enjoyed this chapter.

jg2291jg2291about 13 years ago

I just don't understand the complete disconnect in Theo's behavior from the last chapter to this one. Lena also seems a tad too willing to jump into things after he verbally degrades her by insinuating her inferiority. This series would definitely benefit from maybe finding out Theo's thought processes - What are his true feelings regarding Lena? What are his intentions? Why does he treat her the way he does?

I do absolutely adore the plot thus far! I had noticed chapter six was posted under "new" stories but, I had yet to read any. That was about an hour ago. I have not been able to stop reading since I began chapter one! The characters and the concept, in itself, are unlike anything I have read on Lit. Your story is well organized, entertaining, and eloquent - a tough feat to master! Bravo!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Great writing

I like Lana. She has found a unique need that she can meet, and she won't allow anyone to stop her. She's going to help them whether they want it or not!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Catching Up

and now I'm going to chapter 7. I'm so excited about the next chapter already being posted to spend time on my comment except to say this story only gets better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You forgot the cum n her face :/ lol but other than that, it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous