Neglected Woman Pt. 03

Story Info
Neglected woman.
2.6k words
4.5
6.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neglected woman (3)

Hi, my name is Sarah O'Connor. I am 42, married with 2 kids. I am 5'8, blonde, blue-eyed, 36 c breasts and in good shape. My husband, Frank and I have been married for 12 years. When we first got married, we used to have sex regularly, at least 2 or 3 times a week. Now it is more like once a month. I still yearn for the thrill and excitement of good hard sex. As this is not being met at home, I have started to look elsewhere. I have recently started chatting to guys and girls in online chatrooms, sometimes going on camera with a few for a bit of excitement. I have attended a dogging night, where I was fucked several times and met a young guy for sex in my car. Though the sex was good, it still left me unfulfilled and I have a fear of catching an STI. I am bemused at the situation I find myself in, so I am taking my frustrations out by going to the gym more frequently.

At the gym, I have become close friends with a few of the other women there, whom we arrange to meet for the gym sessions, go swimming and meet for coffee. They are like me, aged between mid-30 to mid-40, some married or in relationships, the others are single. It's a mixture of straight, bi and lesbian women in all shapes and sizes. They are a great bunch to meet up and vent too. We all have issues, whether it's losing weight, getting back into shape, our personal or professional lives or just meeting with other women to have a social outlet. It's a place to bitch about our home life, work, husbands, wives or partners. One of the women I was friendly with was Mary. Mary was bisexual, in her thirties, divorced, with no kids, but had been seeing a married woman from her workplace for the past year. She explained to me that she had always been bi-curious, but had never acted on it before or during her marriage.

She had hooked up with her colleague on a night out after a conference that they had attended. Since then, they had lunch together every day and would meet at Marys once or twice a week, for dinner and sex. She didn't think there was a future in the relationship as her friend would not leave her husband due to the kids or the scandal it might cause socially and professionally. So Mary had started to use lesbian dating apps for hook ups and also went to a lesbian bar/club a few times. Just talking about it makes me very curious and horny. I find certain women very attractive and have often thought about having sex with another woman, but never really acted on it in a serious way. I kissed a few girls and played a game of dare when I was younger. I remember giving a girl a drunken kiss on holidays, but that's all.

I always put it down to me just having a huge sexual appetite, which had been suppressed during my marriage, work and kids. For the next few days I couldn't get it out of my head. I had taken to watching some lesbian porn while masturbating. This didn't help as it only seemed to make me even hornier. I decided to use a lesbian dating app to meet someone. I signed up for an app called "Pink Cupid". I wasn't 100% on what type of woman I was after, just looking for my first experience. I filled out the profile, making sure to tell the truth that it was my first time and that I was married and was looking for sex. I posted several pictures of myself but with my face either turned away, to the side or with sun glasses on. Once I had joined, I was able to view all the women who were members. I narrowed my filter settings down to women who were online, had pictures and were aged between 18 and 50.

They had to be lesbian or bisexual, single and within 50 km from my home. Most of the older women were looking to meet someone for a relationship or friendship, while the women I was looking for were those who just wanted someone for sex. The first one to catch my eye was a young woman. Ann was 19, in college, had a boyfriend but was bi-curious. She wanted to meet someone for her first experience. She posted some pictures of herself fully clothed and some in her bra and panties, with her head blacked out. She was 5'4" with long blonde hair, 36DD with a round bottom. I messaged her and got a reply within a minute. She was interested in meeting up. As neither of us could accommodate, she suggested that we meet at a park close to where she was staying. We agreed to meet there at 8 o' clock the following evening by a grotto next to the back carpark.

We could message one another using the app if someone was running late. I arrived a little early and was worried she might not show up as it was raining heavily and she was going to be walking. The carpark was quiet enough, with only a handful of cars there. I parked the car in such a way as I could see the grotto clearly; though between the rain and how late it was, it was getting dark. At about 2 minutes to 8, a young woman with an umbrella walked up to the grotto. It must have been her. I messaged her using the app that I was there and then proceeded to get out of the car to walk towards her. Just then she looked at her phone, and then looked up as if looking for me. When she saw me, she waved and started to walk towards me. I waved back at her and pointed towards my car, then proceeded to sit in the back of it. Ann walked to the other side, shook off her umbrella and coat before getting in.

She was wearing a long coat over a knee- length flowery dress that showed her cleavage with short ankle boots. She had made an effort, with her appearance, while I looked like I hadn't, as I was in my gym gear, leggings, sneakers, gillet and tank top.

"Oh god, it's raining cats and dogs tonight", she says, getting in. "Oh I hope I don't get your car seats all wet," she says apologetically.

"That's ok," I say. "I was worried you might not show up as it's quite a bad night".

"Oh, I am used to walking around in the rain and I was looking forward to meeting you," she said, smiling.

As we sat and chatted in the car about college, her boyfriend, my work and my marriage, the rain continued to fall and it was getting darker. Most, if not all the cars had left the carpark at this stage. The windows in the car had fogged up due to our breathing, leaving us in the dark, except for the light from an outdoor light in the carpark. Ann removed her coat, to make herself more comfortable and sat back leaning against the door.

"I hope you don't catch a chill," I said, admiring her body.

"I'm sure you'll find a way of keeping me warm," she laughed.

"I'll do my best," I replied as I removed my Gillet.

"So what made you decide to join the app and try out women," she asked.

"I like having sex, I have a high sex drive and I am not getting enough at home. I've fucked a few guys but somethings is still missing and since going to the gym, I find I can't take my eyes, of some of the women. I feel like such a pervert watching them change, workout and then shower. So I wanted to try it out for myself," I replied, smiling.

"Why did you pick me," she asked.

"You were in a similar situation, so we could experiment together and I liked your body a lot, it's beautiful, a full figure and I like big breasts" I replied.

Even in the dim light, I could make out her breasts. She caught me looking at them and smiled.

"So you're into women with big tits and ass?" she said, moving closer to me.

"Oh, I think you're body beautiful, it was exactly what I wanted, so I knew I had to have you, when I saw your pictures".

I shuffled closer to her, looking straight into her eyes before leaning in and gently kissing her on the lips, soft at first, then more firmly. Her lips parted to allow my tongue access. I held her head with my left hand, pulling her closer. The kissing became more passionate with Ann sucking my tongue several times as well as kissing the nape of my neck. It was at this point I started to caress her breasts, feeling her nipples getting hard through the fabric of the dress. Ann was starting to moan softly as I kissed and fondled her breasts. She broke the kiss, leaned back, unzipped the back of the dress, and then pulled it down to her waist. She had a white bra on underneath which she also removed, allowing her double D's to fall freely.

"They are all yours Sarah," she said softly to me.

I just stared for a moment or two before reaching up to caress them with both hands.

"Do you like them, Sarah?" she asked.

"Like them, I love them. There so big and soft. There perfect, I love watching women with big breasts at the gym getting change. I fantasise about showering with them, I often masturbate to lesbian porn, of women with large breasts", I said laughing.

Sarah moved in and started to tenderly kiss Ann again while cupping her breasts. Her nipples were so hard that she could easily take them between her fingers and thumb to pinch them. After a while, she pulled away so she could start to kiss and lick Ann's erect nipples, then gently suck on them. Ann was moaning, pulling Sarah's head into her chest as she became more excited. She lifted my head to kiss me once again. I pulled back so I could take off my tank top and removed my sports bra. This time, when we embraced to kiss, our breasts touched her soft large 36DD's and my smaller, firmer 36C's. She grabbed her breasts and started to rub her nipples against mine. It was such a turn on. She started to suck them firmly, and then every so often she uses her tongue to tickle and tease me.

"You're a tease," I exclaimed.

"They are beautiful, so firm; I could kiss them all night, Sarah."

"I wish I had all night, but go ahead I'm not stopping you, dear,"

"There the perfect size and shape with wonderful areolas," she said, kissing them again.

"I love the attention there getting they don't get enough at home," I said, moaning.

She was very attentive and took her time to give me pleasure. I knew then and there that I couldn't get this sort of pleasure from a guy. There was no turning back. As Ann continued to suck my nipples, I moved my hand down to caress her leg, then her thigh and then moved it up under her dress to touch her underwear. She was wet and started to thrust her crotch forward to encourage me. I slid my hand inside her panties and found a clean shaven and very wet pussy. I started to play with her, rubbing her clit for a minute or two, then slipping a finger, then two inside her. I started to finger fuck her. I could feel her quiver with excitement the more I pumped her with my fingers. She had stopped sucking my breasts by now and was firmly holding me in place while I pleasured her. After a few minutes, Ann came, her whole body shuddering. I moved back from her slightly, I wanted to taste her so badly.

"Lie down on your back, I want to taste you, honey", I said.

"Are you sure",

"Yes, I've never been so certain, I want to give you oral and make you come again", I said to her.

Ann lowered herself down on the seat, resting one foot on the floor and the other over the back of the seat. I pulled her panties off and began to caress her labia again and every so often lick in between her lips, just to tease her. She was becoming aroused again as her pussy was soaked in no time at all. I slowly penetrated her with my finger while continuing to massage her labia. I added another finger again and started to finger fuck her. This time I used my mouth to suck on her clit.

"Oh, Fuck, don't stop, please fuck me hard", she screamed.

I knew she wouldn't last much longer so I removed my fingers, and penetrated her vagina with my tongue, ensuring to push it in and lick her deeply. She didn't last much longer, coming hard once again. She just lay back with a contented look on her face, while I wiped her juice from my mouth.

"That was fucking great. Are you sure you haven't done that before, because that was amazing", she panted, smiling.

"No, first time. Did you enjoy it", I asked.

"Enjoy it, it was the best orgasm I've ever had. I loved it. Thank you so much", she replied, laughing.

"You have nothing to thank me for as I enjoyed it as much as you, unfortunately I have to go as I'm supposed to be at the gym and need to get home," I told her.

"But I didn't get to pleasure you".

"That's ok I had a great first time, the first of many. I hope you had a great experience, but I'm pushed for time and have to go", I said, pulling her in for a kiss.

I couldn't help but feel her breasts again and pinch her nipples. I gave each one a quick kiss before we both got cleaned up and fixed our clothing. We kissed once again before Ann got out and went home. I drove off knowing deep down that my sexual needs could only be fulfilled with women. When I got home, I showered and changed into my pyjamas and dressing gown. The kids were in their respective rooms, one doing homework, the other playing online games. My husband was out with friends at the pub watching a football game. Most likely, when he came home he might be in the mood for sex. I checked the app to see if I had received any other messages or likes from other women. Ann had left a sweet message, thanking me for an amazing orgasm and a great time. Another woman called Joanne had left a message.

She said she was interested in meeting up and left her phone number. I checked her profile; she was a 50-year-old lesbian, single and was living alone. She was quite an attractive broad woman, 5'9, brunette, short hair, 36DD with a round bottom. Her pictures were of her in different poses and lingerie and one of her lying naked on her bed. I messaged her back via the app that I was interested in meeting up and would be in contact in due course. I went and made myself a drink before going to bed and read.